Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. (4733 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by mails4okonta: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. When I called her she said am not even showing remorse. Am not begging. Etc

All these started because I told her not to come to Lagos to spend Christmas with me. From then, she started complaining of everything I do.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by richythePH(f): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oga move on!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by biafraisdead(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
Oga move on!!
move on move on, it's not easy to move on o!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by richythePH(f): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
biafraisdead:
move on move on, it's not easy to move on o!

what makes it not easy precisely?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by LessNoise: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
She did you a favor OP...infact you dodged a bullet...don miss church this night to thank God for your freedom from jail

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by emmie14: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:
My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. When I called her she said am not even showing remorse. Am not begging. Etc

All these started because I told her not to come to Lagos to spend Christmas with me. From then, she started complaining of everything I do.
Everything is pushed social media. You had misunderstanding not breakup. You tortured her emotionally. Humble yourself and settle issues with your girlfriend. This is case of pride on your own side

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by biafraisdead(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

except u didn't love him/her from the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by DivinelyBlessed: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Your supposed g.f wasn't really meant for you
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
I think she is both emotionally and sexually starved. Tell her to come now, you guys will be in good terms again
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by ednut1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
angry y did u tell her not to come. Seems u get anoda parole in lag. If na me i go break up too. Shior

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by deco22(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
She broke up with you and she still wants you to beg.

Wetin girls want sef.

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:

pls dnt beg her. jst move on. lets stop mking ds girls feel like gods

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by JoeKingin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okay.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by makydebbie(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:

Don't break up. Discard any advice about that.

The fact that she's complaining you don't feel any remorse says alot. You guys should meet and sort things out, why won't you let her come to lagos?
You can always sort things out on phone, know her reasons for the breakup but I'll advice you do things in person. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
ednut1:
angry y did u tell her not to come. Seems u get anoda parole in lag. If na me i go break up too. Shior
u knw weda him hold moni?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:

april 1st dis yr my gf of 4yrs broke up wit me tru a text,tot it was april fool.called to confirm n it was true. i neva begged her,i jst moved on. we r still good friends . i later realised d break up was for d best

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by mjaylala(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
it's so funny when I see guys moaning the breakup of a relationship haba Maka y.....when bae no b money.... niggur hustle up...Behind up n I promise you'll b the one chasing dem off with a strike.,,,
a blessed new year ahead brov

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
if u no get money why have GF grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
ednut1:
if u no get money why have GF grin
i no understand, so moni is now a criteria to av a gf abi?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Ekugbeh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
I always and nt tired of beggin ma lady, but wetin dey my mind i must do am. Afta all i wil beg n convince her n she wuld 4giv. I jus luv d gurl

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by coolestofall(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:

Op dnt mind those asking u not 2 breakup with her. Y should u beg? Ladies hate it when u show no emotion when they try 2 break up with u, its like u never gave a Bleep abt dem. She wld hv preferred if u were groveling on ur knees, so she can feel her hold over u. Dnt beg o.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
She Wants To Start The New Year With A New boyfriend

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Buletsir: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
mails4okonta:

oga stupidity runs in ur vein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i no understand, so moni is now a criteria to av a gf abi?
yes na. Abi u no go spend ni.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Bayozomomamae: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
women never broke up me i rather brake them up
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Splinz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't break up. Discard any advice about that.

Maky why? He's not the one breaking up!

Going by the story, the said girl is obviously pained by Op's refusal to let her come to Lagos. And in her frustration, she initiated a break up as her own way of hitting back hard. Funny enough, she's also whining because the young man is probably too busy to indulge her kindergarten play. I mean, he's simply granting her wish!

C'mon...hers is nothing but an emotional blackmail! And, a very cheap one at that.

By the way, happy new year!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by makydebbie(f): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Splinz:

Maky why? He's not the one breaking up!

Going by the story, the said girl is obviously pained by Op's refusal to let her come to Lagos. And in her frustration, she initiated a break up as her own way of hitting back hard. Funny enough, she's also whining because the young man is probably too busy to indulge her kindergarten play. I mean, he's simply granting her wish!

C'mon...hers is nothing but an emotional blackmail! And, a very cheap one at that.

By the way, happy new year!
I don't understand why you guys are quick to end relationships. Everyone has their own way of reacting to bad news. Imagine her disappointment when her boyfriend said she shouldn't come. In relationships, I've learnt that no one is perfect. And there would be one behavior that you can't tolerate but it works for the other party, her blackmail is to see her boyfriend. Is that too much to ask for?

What I see here is, the lady still loves the guy. She's hoping he'll change his mind and they'll be together. It's her own way of getting what she wants.

Happy new year too darling.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

He wasn't expecting it I guess
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by bossrillboss: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
..abi o,mayb my guy neva know ao e chop self.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't understand why you guys are quick to end relationships. Everyone has their own way of reacting to bad news. Imagine her disappointment when her boyfriend said she shouldn't come. In relationships, I've learnt that no one is perfect. And there would be one behavior that you can't tolerate but it works for the other party, her blackmail is to see her boyfriend. Is that too much to ask for?

What I see here is, the lady still loves the guy. She's hoping he'll change his mind and they'll be together. It's her own way of getting what she wants.

Happy new year too darling.

Break up is an extremity to blackmail him into letting her come over

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by makydebbie(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Break up is an extremity to blackmail him into letting her come over
I know, can you guys let a babe have her wish? All she wants is to be with her boyfriend. She may not be doing it the right way, but don't forget her motive for her actions.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday 30th Dec,2017. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I know, can you guys let a babe have her wish? All she wants is to be with her boyfriend. She may not be doing it the right way, but don't forget her motive for her actions.

Who do you blame more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / I'm So Pissed With This Guy. / Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.