Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group (13651 Views)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Danking1: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:
Its quite painful that Nyamirin pigs have no peace in their village that's why they all want to die on top of Lagos matter

Lagos matter to IPOB crew than their landlocked erosion republic

They wish they own Lagos but the hateful souls from SadEast are destiny for terrible leaders who enjoy looting and mismanagement of gvt allocation.
oga na you be the real zombie here but let me remind you how your useless good for nothing tinubu an u were busy insulting goodluck Jonathan carrying his matter on that your coconut rubber head without brain night an day infact blue print kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by DIVAD2000: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2022
rahij:

I was in secondary school in the early 90s, ask anyone back then, the fear of 'operation sweep' only was enough to knock sense into one's head. He put all those agberos in government owned skills acquisition centres then those that refused where not seen again.

Those clandestine operation peculiar to Lagos. Ondo has operation crush. These things were collaborative effort between state and police proceeding from the security vote. But thise operation has never stopped criminal I'm any way. They are more effective with highway robbers. Pickpocket, thuggs and street boys in Lagos were product of population congestion and lack of planning. No intimidation could stop. The street thuggs only disappear as soon as Oshodi was decobgested.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2022
festacman:

Look, Jagaban is not in any blueprint competition with Atiku, Peter Obi and others. He is running for president of Nigeria. We need to see his proposals for solving Nigeria's critical problems and not this blueprint yarn.

Listen, no proposal for solving critical problems of Nigeria is more important than the programs and policies that the candidates had employed in the past to solve similar critical problems in their past assignments.

Their previous assignments were here in Nigeria, and not overseas, hence the problems are still very much the same.... unemployment, insecurity, poor infrastructures, poor workers welfare, weak institutions etc.

Do not make it appear like we have new problems.

So, the blueprint yarn is very much in the right direction. No diversionary tactics!

Meanwhile, have you seen the proposals from the others and only awaiting Tinubu's? The proposals will certainly emerge when the campaigns begin. Isn't that the norm?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ogatboy(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Funny. Obi himself criticize infrastructure saying you can not drive economy through it. Obi doesn't believe in infrastructure. He has no single one. Stop lying

But he is right. We have infastructure, where is the economy? Stop eating agbado so you can think properly.

Vote competence, vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Danking1:
oga na you be the real zombie here but let me remind you how your useless good for nothing tinubu an u were busy insulting goodluck Jonathan carrying his matter on that your coconut rubber head without brain night an day infact blue print kee u there

You people won't appreciate Tinubu enough, he contributed to the reduction of crime in Lagos by employing those jobless thuggs into programs like Lasma, lawma, and all the rest.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
ogatboy:

But he is right. We have infastructure, where is the economy? Stop eating agbado so you can think properly.

Vote competence, vote wisely
Do you even know what Agbado mean. Corn is one of the richest food anyone can find and it's the base of many processed food.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Of course not, the US government didn't build hospitals or schools, the only structures they built were roads and sea ports, then they used bulldozers to clear abandoned lands and begged investors to come develop the rest of US, foolishness is seriously embedded in your DNA

Can't you see how daft you are?

You are showing me railways and government buildings like court houses.

Dumbo show us, buildings like the Trump towers or shopping malls the government built.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ogatboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Do you even know what Agbado mean. Corn is one of the richest food anyone can find and it's the base of many processed food.

Stop justifying non-sense. In all vote wisely, vote competence.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Ykc2(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Throughout the 90s, Lagos was a city crumbling under the weight of human population congestion. You can't travel from Ojota to Oshodi without falling victims of pickpocket. Even the journey will take hours. All tbese are thing of the past in Tinubu Lagos.
every state in nigeria today is better than when military was governors,or don't you know that akpabio built almost new capital as in uyo?one day Abuja will become a state the indigenes will start boasting how they built Nicon Noga hotel and everything in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by bdon123(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
This desperation is getting irritatingly annoying.Na by force ni ?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by 7arrows: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/07/tinubu-transformed-lagos-with-blueprint-apc-group/

Not true. Lagos had its blueprint ever before Tinubu came from Chicago.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by 7arrows: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
All these lies of tinubu did this and that is disgusting and irritating. Infact Tinubu left lagos worse than what Buba marwa handed over to him.

Tinubu's major impact in lagos were 3 things.
The first is empowering and legalizing agbero and touts in lagos.
The second was embezzling lagos even till date.
The third was raising men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Ambode 4 yrs in lagos over surpassed tinubu's 8 yrs.

Fact. But his urchins will still defend him
U cannot support Tinubu and not look stupid trust me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Patriotsleague: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Facts. Why didn't Obi create a blueprint for Anambra?

He was busy investing in the brewery business cheesy
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Coolbadguy: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Nor be only blue print na green print, druggie wan take another people glory. Wetin Jakande,mobolaji Johnson, fashola, ambode, go come say them do nonsense. lagos state was already developed before the drug baron came in 1999. Please let tinubu show all his work he did for 8years except for bringing thugs and agbero in the state.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by 7arrows: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
The tone is gradually changing. I hope Nairaland urchins will learn to stop disgracing themselves. Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria for decades.

In fact, in 1948, the federal government paid £400,000 to acquire VI and Lekki from the Oniru family. Afterward, they cleared and started planning the entire axis.

I am sure Tinubu was still at Iragbiji, thinking of how to go to Chicago and start pushing crack at the time cheesy

They will tell u now that its TINUBUS plan. I just dont understand this guys sha. Even when something is so clear they still try to be on defensive mode.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Can't you see how daft you are?

You are showing me railways and government buildings like court houses.

Dumbo show us, buildings like the Trump towers or shopping malls the government built.

Show me railways and government buildings Tinubu built. The next thing you will tell me now is that he built blueprint and selected the likes of ambode, Fashola and Sanwo-Olu. Somebody stayed in power for over 8 years and the only achievement he came up with is an imaginary blueprint. Like I said earlier, foolishness is embedded in your DNA, and that's what you will pass to your future generation
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by 7arrows: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2022
nazicartel:
Campaign hasn't started and Tinubu's men has lost voice. This campaign go strong gaan... One man was talking on channels that he's 60 and have lived in Lagos all through his life. That he doesn't understand how Tinubu built Lagos. He even talked about the hospital and the schools he attended. Maybe he also built those things. Campaign is here. Tinubu's men needs to work smarter and those copy and paste boys in their group should be sacked. Same thing you see on WhatsApp, Twitter is the same thing you will see on Nairaland. No editing

It's because they are senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by FKMagazine(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Lateef Jakande did transformed Lagos and owns the blueprint not Tiffnubu
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by 7arrows: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
festacman:
Please stop this Lagos blueprint nonsense. It is sounding too amateurish. Stop wasting time. Just go ahead and present Tinubu's plans for making Nigeria a better country. Lagos the state is a mere miniscule compared to Nigeria the country.

This is what I've been asking for. PLEASE MR. EMILOKAN LETS HAVE YOUR PLANS FOR A NEW NIGERIA OR THE CONTINUATION OF BUHARI'S NIGERIA. WITHER WAYS LETS HEAR SOMETHING.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Show me railways and government buildings Tinubu built. The next thing you will tell me now is that he built blueprint and selected the likes of ambode, Fashola and Sanwo-Olu. Somebody stayed in power for over 8 years and the only achievement he came up with is an imaginary blueprint. Like I said earlier, foolishness is embedded in your DNA, and that's what you will pass to your future generation

You are completely daft.

The reason you are a failure in life is because you have no plan.

Maybe in your mind, Dangote just woke up one day and started erecting a refinery.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Electorate: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/07/tinubu-transformed-lagos-with-blueprint-apc-group/

These are the Nine(9) noteable achievements of the best Governor Lagos ever had Lateef Jakande, he did all in just 4 years...Today, Bola Tinubu did not dissappoint as a known criminal to steal and claim 4 out of the 9 listed achievements of Lateef Jakande (see number 3, 5, 6 and 7)

1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

You are completely daft.

The reason you are a failure in life is because you have no plan.

Maybe in your mind, Dangote just woke up one day and started erecting a refinery.

Awww, he is pained. So the only thing Tinubu accomplished as a governor is a blueprint and a plan? Wonderful grin They should make him minister of planning and blueprints, that's where his services will be needed
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by jamace(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zoogerians will not like this news at all…See them below me wailing crying “like person wey don mad” Nnamdi Kanu just discovered that his Zoogerian followers are now Zombidients following OBI to drag Nigeria with Tinubu and Atiku…Very soon they will return back to default setting called Biafla.
Has Tinubu fulfilled his 2015 promises to Nigerians, after voting out President GEJ? NO!

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Awww, he is pained. So the only thing Tinubu accomplished as a governor is a blueprint and a plan? Wonderful grin They should make him minister of planning and blueprints, that's where his services will be needed

You are an idiot who just regurgitates everything he's told.

Being raised in Lagos, I know what it was like before 1999 and after.

Having worked sometime in Anambra I know the place is a shit hole.

Having spent a great part of my working life abroad, I know what Having a plan means ans how long some infra take before they can be completed - take for instance the HS2 railway in UK which would even have the 1st phase open before 2029.

What do you.know other than what people told you?

Have you experienced it?

Have you lived through it?

Have you had a local, national and global experience to shape your perspective?

No, you haven't.

You simply take a look at someone's picture, tribe, and swallow what your peers and dumbos that surround you say.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by obaaderemi: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Yup. Or you think Lagos is worse than these cities? cheesy
Answer your own question, smart Alec. wink
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

You are an idiot who just regurgitates everything he's told.

Being raised in Lagos, I know what it was like before 1999 and after.

Having worked sometime in Anambra I know the place is a shit hole.

Having spent a great part of my working life abroad, I know what Having a plan means ans how long some infra take before they can be completed - take for instance the HS2 railway in UK which would even have the 1st phase open before 2029.

What do you.know other than what people told you?

Have you experienced it?

Have you lived through it?

Have you had a local, national and global experience to shape your perspective?

No, you haven't.

You simply take a look at someone's picture, tribe, and swallow what your peers and dumbos that surround you say.

Blah, blah, blah. Show me projects, you're babbling about experiences and giving me instances. If you can't do that, cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Blah, blah, blah. Show me projects, you're babbling about experiences and giving me instances. If you can't do that, cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it.

You see how daft you are?

All the videos that have been published here on Nairaland aren't enough proof?

I blame you?

No be Upper Ekenwan Road make you no understand anything?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by obyno82: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zoogerians will not like this news at all…See them below me wailing crying “like person wey don mad” Nnamdi Kanu just discovered that his Zoogerian followers are now Zombidients following OBI to drag Nigeria with Tinubu and Atiku…Very soon they will return back to default setting called Biafla.

you and the 49 others that liked this stupid comment of yours should have your heads examined. So SABMiller a south African Brewer is now PO family business? Make una get small sense naaaa
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

You see how daft you are?

All the videos that have been published here on Nairaland aren't enough proof?

I blame you?

No be Upper Ekenwan Road make you no understand anything?

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Femeto: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Show us the Blueprint online. Mumu people. Blueprint wey nobody done see. Audio Blue print. Without him Lagos would have been great.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Looting blueprint

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
You eeehhn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / Naira And Kobo / Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.