Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group (13620 Views)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Nigerianization(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
nazicartel:
Campaign hasn't started and Tinubu's men has lost voice. This campaign go strong gaan... One man was talking on channels that he's 60 and have lived in Lagos all through his life. That he doesn't understand how Tinubu built Lagos. He even talked about the hospital and the schools he attended. Maybe he also built those things. Campaign is here. Tinubu's men needs to work smarter and those copy and paste boys in their group should be sacked. Same thing you see on WhatsApp, Twitter is the same thing you will see on Nairaland. No editing

I pity the Jagaban. He has been pumping money but his inner circle keep embezzling the money. There is a 250 billion naira budget for media engagement and almost 40 percent of the money has been disbursed, yet, a Peter Obi that doesn't give shi shi is topping the online and traditional media chats. People like SegaLinks and co got a slice of the humongous money and they are sweating day and night to justify their pay.

But the real fight is yet to begin. Keyamo, Onanuga and one other fellow are all in charge of different departments related to the Media. When it comes to full disbursement of funds, the drama will start in earnest.

The Enugu chapter of the APC said last week that in order for them to remain united, Tinubu should keep his money for now, let them work with their own funds. It's a desperate situation for the Jagaban and considering his age, we pray he survives this - health wise.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Obidient1: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
All these lies of tinubu did this and that is disgusting and irritating. Infact Tinubu left lagos worse than what Buba marwa handed over to him.

Tinubu's major impact in lagos were 3 things.
The first is empowering and legalizing agbero and touts in lagos.
The second was embezzling lagos even till date. I
The third was raising men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Ambode 4 yrs in lagos over surpassed tinubu's 8 yrs.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by IfnobeGod20: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Why will any reasonable person use a good 8 years to do blueprint without reasonable project to his name. Such should not be called a good leader. That he pocket the whole Lagos doesn't make him a good leader, instead I can say, he is a greedy leader who put people under his armpits. A man that almost truncated the second term ambition of Fashola. He perfected that of Ambode. If not because he is contesting for president, he would have tried to mesmerize Sanwoolu because he knew people will revolt against him. Can that way of life be called democracy or autocracy. Please give it to Atiku that never exert his influence on Adamawa state. Give it to Peter Obi that never exert his influence on Anambra state. Only a greedy man want to control everything. September 28 here will come. APC supporters will hear wotowoto.

Let us even be serious, if Fashola was also contesting, would Tinubu have the audacity to use his projects to campaign?

Now as from today onwards is OPERATION SHOW YOUR PERSONAL PROJECTS.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Alubarika1234(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/07/tinubu-transformed-lagos-with-blueprint-apc-group/

I we never believe all the lies that TINUBU is the one that Transform Lagos Because Lagos is the one State that is well Favour among other States because Lagos State is a Former Nigeria Capital so Many Beautiful Project have been carryed out by the Federal Government Already while Lagos is still Federal Capital eg Third Millard Brigdy
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Lepon02: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Blueprint kor, red tape ni!

Bloody liars.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
rickyrex:
you are just so quick to be decieved. I rest my case
You are sitting on a keg of gun powdered and permanently moroned (stucked with failure) How can you lose 3 general election back to back.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Everlastingson: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
They have nothing to campaign with. It's now Lagos, Lagos, and Lagos . Lagos, Federal Capital for decades, now built by Tinubu. Una foolishness is astral.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
obyno82:

you and the 49 others that liked this stupid comment of yours should have your heads examined. So SABMiller a south African Brewer is now PO family business? Make una get small sense naaaa
Werey Obi no invest in SABMiller and SABMiller no dey produce hero beer that wears Biafra Logo. You Have been moroned permanently... You and your Zoogerians are lost beyond redemption, I don't know how a whole tribe will be wallowing in precept of political oblivion without recourse to any form of strategy to reclaim themselves from self delusion occasioned by pride and empty illusions.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
jamace:

Has Tinubu fulfilled his 2015 promises to Nigerians, after voting out President GEJ? NO!
Is Tinubu the president?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by jamace(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Is Tinubu the president?
Was he the president when he made the promises?. As the NATIONAL LEADER OF APC, he is part and parcel of the APC leadership. Therefore, Tinubu can not be exonerated from APC woeful performance. Tinubu has failed and does not deserve a place in the presidency 2023!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Is Tinubu the president?

See mumu question. He isn't the president but he was making promises up and down

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Alary: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
azpekuliar:
Blueprint wey connect Lagos state treasury to your pocket.

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

You already shot yourself in the foot with the last point you highlighted. Aside that, Tinubu made important contribution to Lagos in the aspect of educY and health uring his tenure. Building millennium schools and general hospital, two critical aspect of welfare and human development, he's already a success.

As for his successor, you can't fail to acknowledge Tinubu. He know these are brilliant men who will deploy the state resources into developing it.
Mr. Man, Tinubu only built 4 millennium schools in all his 8 years. He promised to build in the 20 LGAs but he could not accomplished that before he left. In the health sector. Tinubu only built Alimosho General Hospital while the rest were expanded like LASU Teaching Hospital, refurbished and upgraded.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

See mumu question. He isn't the president but he was making promises up and down
You are fool for even thinking Tinubu is responsible for Buhari’s failure…Cheap blackmail, hatred and stupidity have found permanent residence in heart. You are beyond redemption.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
jamace:
Was he the president when he made the promises?. As the NATIONAL LEADER OF APC, he is part and parcel of the APC leadership. Therefore, Tinubu can not be exonerated from APC woeful performance. Tinubu has failed and does not deserve a place in the presidency 2023!
From your assertion, Tinubu was responsible for Buhari’s policies and execution…I beg find another thing talk. Tinubu can’t be responsible for Buhari’s failure, he never held and executive portfolio.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are fool for even thinking Tinubu is responsible for Buhari’s failure…Cheap blackmail, hatred and stupidity have found permanent residence in heart. You are beyond redemption.

You're a bigger fool. Tinubu that isn't part of the presidency came out confidently to make false promises just to deceive millions of Nigerians to vote for a failure, and now you don't want him to take responsibility for his words? But you're ok with him taking credits for the projects done by Fashola and Ambode simply because he "mentored" them. It's a known fact that you can never support Tinubu without sounding foolish and outworldy stupid, your stupidity should be mounted on a billboard for other stupid urchins to learn from and improve their own stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

You're a bigger fool. Tinubu that isn't part of the presidency came out confidently to make false promises just to deceive millions of Nigerians to vote for a failure, and now you don't want him to take responsibility for his words? But you're ok with him taking credits for the projects done by Fashola and Ambode simply because he "mentored" them. It's a known fact that you can never support Tinubu without sounding foolish and outworldy stupid, your stupidity should be mounted on a billboard for other stupid urchins to learn from and improve their own stupidity
Werey, who be OBI successor, which project he do, mumu dey flex muscle on top excellent structure wey Tinubu build. Babarian dey form better person.

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

Werey na money doubler he be self.
KushLyon:
I invested 1k but fortunately for me I withdrew up to 8k during their early exchange exercise grin
Werey na IPOB member, after una lose the election, you go back to your trenches screaming Biafla as always. Na we go give una independence when we ready.
KushLyon:
what's still surprising me is why everyone is against ipob succeeding.....technically everyone is screaming they don't like igbos, OK now let us go our way, una dey shout no.... isn't that confusion? undecided in this country, many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by IfnobeGod20: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

You are either being hateful or just playing blind by claiming Tinubu has no achievement I'm Lagos during his tenure. All the millennium schools and general hospital are called what? Then who discovered and ensure the emergence of the men you called success. I remember how Tinubu deputy, Femi Pedro left the AC to join Labour party just because he wasn't favoured as successor. To say Tinubu should not take glory for Fashola , Ambode and Sanwo Olu is to say a father can not be praised for the success of his son.
If your son is a doctor, do you automatically become a doctor? Yes, you trained him but that doesn't make you to perform operation on patient.
If I may ask you, it Fashola is also contesting along with him, will he also use Fashola projects to campaign?

OPERATION SHOW YOUR PERSONAL PROJECTS 2023.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey na money doubler he be self.
Werey na IPOB member, after una lose the election, you go back to your trenches screaming Biafla as always. Na we go give una independence when we ready.

That's the best you can do; going back to look for my old posts because you can't defend your lifeless corpse you are pushing to become president grin e don choke you for neck and now you no fit defend Tinubu again. Keep going through my old posts, I'm sure you will see something new to use and reply me grin
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
KushLyon:

That's the best you can do; going back to look for my old posts because you can't defend your lifeless corpse you are pushing to become president grin e don choke you for neck and now you no fit defend Tinubu again. Keep going through my old posts, I'm sure you will see something new to use and reply me grin
I won’t accord you the honor of any reply henceforth because it’s obvious you are bereft of ideas and sound mind. Poverty don destroy your mental capacity to be reasonable.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by jamace(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
From your assertion, Tinubu was responsible for Buhari’s policies and execution…I beg find another thing talk. Tinubu can’t be responsible for Buhari’s failure, he never held and executive portfolio.
But he helped Buhari to be president, abi? Abeg swerve..
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
jamace:
But he helped Buhari to be president, abi? Abeg swerve..
How mature man go dey lie to themselves and also believe it, your ridiculous lies, half truth and slandering won’t count anyway, because you are all operating in political oblivion.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rickyrex(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are sitting on a keg of gun powdered and permanently moroned (stucked with failure) How can you lose 3 general election back to back.
this one is under the influence of alcohol
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by jamace(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
How mature man go dey lie to themselves and also believe it, your ridiculous lies, half truth and slandering won’t count anyway, because you are all operating in political oblivion.
Anybody supporting Tinubu must be a chronic liar and highly bereft of honesty and integrity.;

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
I won’t accord you the honor of any reply henceforth because it’s obvious you are bereft of ideas and sound mind. Poverty don destroy your mental capacity to be reasonable.

Mumu dey use big words just to sound intelligent, meanwhile he doesn't even know the meaning of what he is saying grin I totally forgot you didn't finish primary school, so sad
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by mcnuel001(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
The tone is gradually changing. I hope Nairaland urchins will learn to stop disgracing themselves. Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria for decades.

In fact, in 1948, the federal government paid £400,000 to acquire VI and Lekki from the Oniru family. Afterward, they cleared and started planning the entire axis.

I am sure Tinubu was still at Iragbiji thinking of how to go to Chicago and start pushing crack at the time cheesy
you are doing well
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rahij: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Complete lies.

The word area boy was coind in the late-90s.

Hahaha... you must be an indomie generation, go and ask your uncles.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
rahij:

Hahaha... you must be an indomie generation, go and ask your uncles.

What is this one saying?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by obyno82: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey Obi no invest in SABMiller and SABMiller no dey produce hero beer that wears Biafra Logo. You Have been moroned permanently... You and your Zoogerians are lost beyond redemption, I don't know how a whole tribe will be wallowing in precept of political oblivion without recourse to any form of strategy to reclaim themselves from self delusion occasioned by pride and empty illusions.

Chai who raised you? you are an embarrassment to manhood

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency / Females Top Table Of Military Recruits / Osinbajo: "Our Government Is Slow, But Progressing"- Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.