Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group (13648 Views)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by latolz: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
I still don't understand how someone from Osun will come and colonize all the true sons and daughters of Lagos..
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by blamingthedevil: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by hush15: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
All these lies of tinubu did this and that is disgusting and irritating. Infact Tinubu left lagos worse than what Gen. Marawa handed over to him.

Tinubu's major impact in lagos were 3 things.
The first is empowering agbero and touts in lagos.
The second was embezzling lagos even till date.
The third was raising men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Ambode 4 yrs in lagos over surpassed tinubu's 8 yrs.

Eggxactly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
ogatboy:

Sorry, building 4 millinuim schools are achievements on a claimed IGR of N151 billion? Who curse Nigerians like this? WHo curse yoruba people like this?
What do you mean success of his son? Did he support Ambode for a second term if he did well as a father? General hospital has always been in Lagos and stop all this ignorant talk abeg.
The same position held by Fashola and Ambode was held by him, what did he achieve? Awon blue print.

Tell me how man state has added new schools to the one built since the 70s or 80s. I know many who benefitted from that impact. Lagos state education, no matter how bad is far ahead of what is obtainable in many state. This is due to general neglect of that sector. Did Obi add a single block to the schools he met in Anambra. Did he add a single genera hospital to the one build since the 70s. If we are to ask who curse Yoruba, we should wonder at people like you who succumb to social media manipulation of some Igbo youth. The same youth who have always manifesting the tendency of hating Yoruba and all their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo. It's a pity you children of nowadays are naive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Yes he did and his men are doing great job as governors in Lagos. Tinubu did well by laying the foundation and support hardworking men as governor to deliver the dividends of democracy pls let those Hitler descendants a.k a humanity haters show us what their ex governors has done so far and what the people that took over from them as done so far?

Remember all you a s s holes I'm not apc nor Tinubu fan but I won't say because I'm not in his party nor his fan and i will the sees truth and pretend not seen it, never. If you do well I will say it and if you messed up I will say it regardless party, tribe or religion I don't care.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2022
latolz:
I still don't understand how someone from Osun will come and colonize all the true sons and daughters of Lagos..

How many true sons and daughter of Lagos do you know. We Yoruba are not discriminatory like the Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Sheuns(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2022
festacman:
Please stop this Lagos blueprint nonsense. It is sounding too amateurish. Stop wasting time. Just go ahead and present Tinubu's plans for making Nigeria a better country. Lagos the state is a mere miniscule compared to Nigeria the country.

There’s no blueprint chief. If they were a true blueprint, they would put it out for the entire public to see. That’s how blueprints work. People need to be aware that this is what we want to achieve in certain period. Not one man saying he has a blueprint and the people do not even know what roles they play in such blueprint.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Born2Breed(f): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Stop lying to yourselves. He show his what he did from 1999 to 2007.

Not those patch patch roads.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Iyatostrong:

You were not born when lagos was a dumping ground. Most of you left your village for lagos after tinubu transformed lagos. Today lagos remains mecca/jerusalam for average igbo in nigeria. But no matter how you care for monkey, it will still tear your child's cloth

Just like how you ran away from your village in Okitipupa, or are you from Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by MansoryMX(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
All these lies of tinubu did this and that is disgusting and irritating. Infact Tinubu left lagos worse than what Gen. Marawa handed over to him.

Tinubu's major impact in lagos were 3 things.
The first is empowering agbero and touts in lagos.
The second was embezzling lagos even till date.
The third was raising men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Ambode 4 yrs in lagos over surpassed tinubu's 8 yrs.

God bless you for this comment! Tinubu didn’t do shit in Lagos. The infrastructures people see today all came to lime light when Lagos was the Capital of Nigeria! Apc needs to come up with another lies to deceive Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by tctrills: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
KingKO22:
Its quite painful that Nyamirin pigs have no peace in their village that's why they all want to die on top of Lagos matter

Lagos matter to IPOB crew than their landlocked erosion republic

They wish they own Lagos but the hateful souls from SadEast are destiny for terrible leaders who enjoy looting and mismanagement of gvt allocation.
Tinubu transformed Lagos from what to what?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Iyatostrong(f): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=KushLyon post=116462436]

Just like how you ran away from your village in Okitipupa, or are you from Lagos? [ Yes because lagos is habitable. Thanks to jagaban.]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by DOM7: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Lying blue print! All the governors before him have theirs, fashola ,Ambode have theirs which archaic blue print?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by CoolAmbience(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2022
festacman:
Please stop this Lagos blueprint nonsense. It is sounding too amateurish. Stop wasting time. Just go ahead and present Tinubu's plans for making Nigeria a better country. Lagos the state is a mere miniscule compared to Nigeria the country.

You can't call Lagos a 'mere miniscule' of Nigeria....

Lagos is Africa's (mind you, not Nigeria's) 4th or 5th largest economy.

You can't call a state, which in 2020 accounted for 32.08% of N1.3trillion total IGR by states in Nigeria, a mere miniscule.

Anyone who visits Lagos from time to time will tell you that Lagos is one of the very few states in Nigeria with a blueprint...maybe Borno, Akwa Ibom could make that list.

Should we talk of the Oshodi Transport Interchange, LAGFerry Initiative, BRT Initiative, Blue / Red Rail lines, 4th Mainland Bridge etc? Lagos truly has a blueprint.

Can you name any known 'continuity' initiative by any state government in Nigeria? For instance, what has become of the Rivers monorail project after Amaechi, despite the billions already spent?

This is why Lagos is and will always remain special.

How many states in Nigeria even have built-up bus-stops and overhead road crossing structures for pedestrians?

That is a very ignorant thing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Anambra is a shithole because it has no plan, no blueprint.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
overall90:

That's Tunde Bank-Anthony on channels today.
He is even an APC chieftain.the other guy kept talking about blueprint,he now asked them to make the so called blueprint available online so that people can see it.
Even the batified presenters were bemused cheesy
Tell me they have no blueprint. Tell me a state that outperform Lagos since 1999. Following the pattern of all Tinubu successor, you will know they have one target, putting Lagos in the rank of world most developed cities. I criticized all the evacuatiom during Fashola regime but now, it's paying off. There is a bluepy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheuns:

There’s no blueprint chief. If they were a true blueprint, they would put it out for the entire public to see. That’s how blueprints work. People need to be aware that this is what we want to achieve in certain period. Not one man saying he has a blueprint and the people do not even know what roles they play in such blueprint.

If there was no blueprint how come you knew about the EPZ many years before it was built?

How come Epe is today opening up?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
tctrills:

Tinubu transformed Lagos from what to what?

When you knew Lagos what was in Shoprite at Lekki?

What was the EPZ and Dangote's refinery?

What was at the low cost housing estate in Ilupeju?

What was at the Oriental Hotel many want to burn down?
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by alfredilly: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You can't call Lagos a 'mere miniscule' of Nigeria....

Lagos is Africa's (mind you, not Nigeria's) 4th or 5th largest economy.

You can't call a state, which in 2020 accounted for 32.08% of N1.3trillion total IGR by states in Nigeria, a mere miniscule.

Anyone who visits Lagos from time to time will tell you that Lagos is one of the very few states in Nigeria with a blueprint...maybe Borno, Akwa Ibom could make that list.

Should we talk of the Oshodi Transport Interchange, LAGFerry Initiative, BRT Initiative, Blue / Red Rail lines, 4th Mainland Bridge etc? Lagos truly has a blueprint.

How many states in Nigeria even have built-up bus-stops?

That is a very ignorant thing to say.

There are other states with huge IGR, yet they don't have the population capacity of Lagos. Despite that, you can't find any reasonable project they have undertaken compared to Lagos. We are not saying Tinubu and his men have done excellent, but they are far ahead of the criminal you are bringing from Anambra
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ogatboy(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Tell me how man state has added new schools to the one built since the 70s or 80s. I know many who benefitted from that impact. Lagos state education, no matter how bad is far ahead of what is obtainable in many state. This is due to general neglect of that sector. Did Obi add a single block to the schools he met in Anambra. Did he add a single genera hospital to the one build since the 70s. If we are to ask who curse Yoruba, we should wonder at people like you who succumb to social media manipulation of some Igbo youth. The same youth who have always manifesting the tendency of hating Yoruba and all their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo. It's a pity you children of nowadays are naive.

Are you for real or you never went outside Lagos? Anambra has one of the best schools in the country for your information. No one hates yoruba, Nigerians supported Obasanjo, Nigerians backed Osibanjo, so please stop spitting trash and face facts. Tinubu has no achievement to campaign on, that is as simple and as clear as the day.

Even Shettima has more achievements than Tinubu unfortunately
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Oduduwa707: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You mean this Tinubu?

Chai! I remember this year when late Gani kept warning us all against this criminal but, my pple too sabi sentiment. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ezinne51g: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
II...
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by etrouble: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Looting blueprint

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

Let's see your father's footprint for your family
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Stanislause94: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Lagos this,Lagos that. tuehh!!!
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by tctrills: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Oga ShopRite is in almost every state, housing estates are in all states. Tinubu has nothing to do with Dangote refinery. And if these are what you call his blueprint then you don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ProfIjigah: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
If Tinibu as a key member of the APC had a blue print with which he developed Lagos State and sat and watched for good 7 years of this administration, while our country is being damaged by the APC government, then he doesn't have the interest of the country at heart.

What he wants is to become the president and leave us in the Hands of another Cabal.

This will not happen. Nigerians are Wiser now. We are are taking our Country back.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by rusher14: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2022
tctrills:

Oga ShopRite is in almost every state, housing estates are in all states. Tinubu has nothing to do with Dangote refinery. And if these are what you call his blueprint then you don't know what you are talking about.

It's in every state after copying the Lagos model.

Lagos state approached Dangote who was considering Ondo State as the venue for his project.

The EPZ was a match made in heaven for such a project.

When I speak of blueprint, it.means there are mapped out areas for certain activities, actions to be taken including legislation.

Anambra state is a shithole because it had no blueprint.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Iyatostrong:

Yes because lagos is habitable. Thanks to jagaban

Tinubu isn't the only governor Lagos had and you can't attribute all the success to him

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by tctrills: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

It's in every state after copying the Lagos model.

Lagos state approached Dangote who was considering Ondo State as the venue for his project.

The EPZ was a match made in heaven for such a project.

When I speak of blueprint, it.means there are mapped out areas for certain activities, actions to be taken including legislation.

Anambra state is a shithole because it had no blueprint.
So let me explain to you sir. Before Tinubu was born Lagos has always been the investment capital of Nigeria so what did he transform.
Dangote started his refinery a few years after Tinubu left office. Tinubu had nothing to do with it.
The EPZ is a very big housing estate but like earlier stated, there are housing projects in every state.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KushLyon(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

So Tinubu built Dangote's refinery, Shoprite, and even the Oriental hotel he said doesn't belong to him? Una dey amaze me sometimes sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / Boko Haram Demands N26bn From FG, Borno Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.