Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. (1326 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello all!

Please, I need help on how I can increase the level of blood in my body. I lost a lot of blood this month through menstruation. My period this month came very heavy. As a result of this, I lost a lot of blood, and this makes me weak and dizzy sometimes. Imagine, on the third day of the period, I already used almost one medium pack of sanitary pads. This is to tell you how heavy it is.

So please, if there's anyone here who knows what I can do, eat or drink so as to replenish this blood, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Take proteinous food and some blood tonics. Just eat a balanced diet meal and you’ll be fine . Avoid soft drinks when you are on your period also as it causes heavy flow in some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Take proteinous food and some blood tonics. Just eat a balanced diet meal and you’ll be fine
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by Akinzola: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eat well and always rest.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lick the blood

shocked
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
illicit:
Lick the blood

shocked
Come on! That's not a nice thing to say to someone.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by InsightfulMind: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Prepare your food with vegetable dressings by the side. Vegetable leaves like pumpkin etcetera.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by Kirkman: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Take the red tablet folic acid. You should be able to get some at the pharmacy closest to you. And eat a lot of food if you can.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by Blunttruth: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, I need help on how I can increase the level of blood in my body. I lost a lot of blood this month through menstruation. My period this month came very heavy. As a result of this, I lost a lot of blood, and this makes me weak and dizzy sometimes. Imagine, on the third day of the period, I already used almost one medium pack of sanitary pads. This is to tell you how heavy it is.

So please, if there's anyone here who knows what I can do, eat or drink so as to replenish this blood, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

It's time for you to go to the hospital, you will probably be asked to do an ultrasound test.i would not know much but most times when there's heavy bleeding, it's linked to fibroids or hormones. So see a gynecologist.
Things you can take. Buy a very good blood building supplemente.g astyfer,either liquid or tablet. Eat offals like liver, lots of vegetables. Ugu leaf water and milk, then there's this plant Yoruba people call,ewe eje. Get it fresh, boil it and drunk the water,the water is usually red. I also heard that potato leaf is good.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Kirkman:
Take the red tablet folic acid. You should be able to get some at the pharmacy closest to you. And eat a lot of food if you can.
Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
InsightfulMind:
Prepare your food with vegetable dressings by the side. Vegetable leaves like pumpkin etcetera.
Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. by Kirkman: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks.
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have U Ever Met Someone Who Has Unusual Strenght To Work? / Una Don Reach Village Now, Oyah Do Tiktok For Your Papa Parlour Or Toilet Mirror / Help!! My Friend Has Been Trapped!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.