Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? (1342 Views)

Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Men Almost Became More Beautiful Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Drop your opinion in the comments before and after watching and see if there's a change in your opinion😄 anyways the girl fine sha😍. I like the fact that lots of research went into this. Thumps up to her✌️.
Before watching: my opinion Guys like knack pass ladies🏃🏃🏃🏃

Let's put it up for a vote what do you'll think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61cmSevL8kk?si=3p0mbMtBbRPn_G-y
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by izonborn098(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
No'' men don't, na control they no get...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by DaddyCoool: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Without watching the video, girls are slow to get aroused, but once aroused they like it more than guys

*Modified:
The video is 34 minutes long. And you expect me to watch it. You, my friend, are craaaazy!

5 Likes

Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:56am On Aug 30, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Without watching the video, girls are slow to get aroused, but once aroused they like it more than guys

*Modified:
The video is 34 minutes long. And you expect me to watch it. You, my friend, are craaaazy!
grin grin grin
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by Bahamas95(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2023
Not all men, most women have higher libido but due to their nature they have a way of surpressing/pretending about it.

Some of them pretend to the extent that even if they want it so bad they'll never initiate sēx, once you make the move they won't want you to stop......You can knack them the whole day, the only reason they will ask you to stop is if they start feeling pains.

1 Like

Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
You sure? 😄
izonborn098:
No'' men don't, na control they no get...
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
So are you saying men have higher libido before girls are aroused. And when they are aroused the reverse is the case?
DaddyCoool:

*Modified:
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by Enny2013(f): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Men have higher libido.
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by okoroemeka(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Enny2013:
Men have higher libido.
maybe because of the testosterone hormone but women enjoy sex more hands down,I have watched my ex in seething envy orgasming for more than a minute,rolling her eyes,convulsing and speaking gibberish in ecstasy,imagine if a man orgasmed for a minute that will be something else.

1 Like

Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
This guy must be a badt guy 🤣🤣. Odogwu we hail thee ✌️

okoroemeka:
maybe because of the testosterone hormone but women enjoy sex more hands down,I have watched my ex in seething envy orgasming for more than a minute,rolling her eyes,convulsing and speaking gibberish in ecstasy,imagine if a man orgasmed for a minute that will be something else.
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
I guess they don't want to feel cheap but that's if it's the first time
Bahamas95:
Not all men, most women have higher libido but due to their nature they have a way of surpressing/pretending about it.

Some of them pretend to the extent that even if they want it so bad they'll never initiate sēx, once you make the move they won't want you to stop......You can knack them the whole day, the only reason they will ask you to stop is if they start feeling pains.
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ItisWell22(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Without watching; many women have it higher! 🤧
Re: Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women? by ericoleon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Okay
ItisWell22:
Without watching; many women have it higher! 🤧

(1) (Reply)

Younger Brother Gave A Long Sigh When He Saw Me At Our Mother’s Place / Why Me / What To Look Out For In A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.