Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Business Can I Start With 10-15m - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (23876 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 8:36am On Feb 12
blinking001:
1) S.m.u.ggling of petrol to cameroon. With the right channel it's legal. You'll need just 5 million tops to start. It's safe, not time consuming and fun provided you don't get over excited and waste your profits on frivolities especially women.

2) wholesale of coca cola products, bottle water and diary products in Benin republic. 7 million maximum and you're good to go.

3)supply of palm oil from the south south especially Cross River State to northern Nigeria and lagos.

Normally i no the waste updates like this.

Apart from the palm oil supply, the remaining 2 you listed are risky business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 8:37am On Feb 12
dontrulee:
You can also invest in abritage business as a side hustle to your main business.

I buy dollars at 529# and sell at 677#. The price changes though depending on the market

Where do you buy from?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 8:41am On Feb 12
SPAMBOX7:
Let's partner up. That's if you ain't capping

Alternatively use 2m inside and buy btc. Keep till till early 2025 and thank me later. Bookmark this post and come back in 2025 to attest to this advice

Even if truly the price of btc multiply by 100 in 2025, it is not regarded as business, it is called gamble.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Feb 12
gaby:

As an addition, most people at the time saw my comment as a joke.

But you know what? I know what I'm talking about.

You see all our politicians, top business people, and overall, the critical policymakers. They all have their wealth/cash in foreign currencies denominated and even spend the same here in Nigeria as a way to keep maintaining their worth.

How do we now expect these same people to work at diminishing their own personal wealth by ensuring that the Naira wins against the Dollar?

The problem with our country is huge and fundamental.

Hoarding of dollar is not a viable business, it is just a gamble type of investment.

So this one no follow at all.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 8:53am On Feb 12
Lilrichie419:
I really Need your advice on this
What durable business can i start with 10-15m

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

Life really hard i no wan go back trenches smiley

Why not go into sesame plantation?

A ton of sesame goes for N1.5m

A hectare(16) plots will give you 1 ton.

You can make between N15m to N30m

Or i can introduce you to charcoal export, which is quite profitable, and in 6 months, you will forever be grateful to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Laopangjiaspice: 11:55am On Feb 12
Lilrichie419:
I really Need your advice on this
What durable business can i start with 10-15m

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

Life really hard i no wan go back trenches smiley

Export business. We go do partnership.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Zidoh(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12
Love800:
I have a book dat am writing.
An history story book.
Can u publish it for me
Yes I can do the publishing for you and marketing .... 08088759163.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12
Ok.
I will contact u
Zidoh:

Yes I can do the publishing for you and marketing .... 08088759163.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12
Okay.

Its fashion designing, abi?
sonofsteven:

Not the tailoring you are thinking

Drop your whatsapp digits, let me show you the sewing factory and samples
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by sonofsteven: 8:09pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Okay.

Its fashion designing, abi?

What do you call

Nike,amiri, Balenciaga,Adidas etc clothing brands?

If you call them fashion designers,then you are correct... I believe the sample I sent to you should have given you an insight
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12
Tailoring and fashion designing are the same thing na.
Is just dat, fashion designing is branded. Period.

So u guys create and sell?
sonofsteven:

What do you call

Nike,amiri, Balenciaga,Adidas etc clothing brands?

If you call them fashion designers,then you are correct... I believe the sample I sent to you should have given you an insight
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by sonofsteven: 9:44pm On Feb 12
Love800:
Tailoring and fashion designing are the same thing na.
Is just dat, fashion designing is branded. Period.

So u guys create and sell?

Yes

I'm just giving you heads up or giving my own opinions on what you created

Not for you to do business with me or go with what I said, I'm only commenting on your post to give my own opinions

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12
Alright.
Tanks so much
sonofsteven:

Yes

I'm just giving you heads up or giving my own opinions on what you created

Not for you to do business with me or go with what I said, I'm only commenting on your post to give my own opinions

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by intllass: 8:00am On Feb 13
Joconceptbest4:
we can talk about it. Call...

ok, i will contact you

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:37am On Feb 13
Creditalerts:
it will be enough for gas skid 5 metrics tone gas
2•5 tons alone is around 4 million naira.Bro abeg do your homework well. Also remember that dollar rate to naira is affecting everything now.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Creditalerts: 3:55pm On Feb 13
DARLINGTON869:

2•5 tons alone is around 4 million naira.Bro abeg do your homework well. Also remember that dollar rate to naira is affecting everything now.
he can lease a gas plant it is not compulsory to build
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Abdul111: 6:45pm On Feb 13
hello bro, please i'm interested in the charcoal export you mentioned.please can i text you so that we talk better?
Dshocker:

Why not go into sesame plantation?

A ton of sesame goes for N1.5m

A hectare(16) plots will give you 1 ton.

You can make between N15m to N30m

Or i can introduce you to charcoal export, which is quite profitable, and in 6 months, you will forever be grateful to me.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dshocker(m): 4:43am On Feb 14
Abdul111:
hello bro, please i'm interested in the charcoal export you mentioned.please can i text you so that we talk better?

lawrenceike50@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by peleson1: 11:12am On Feb 14
blinking001:
1) S.m.u.ggling of petrol to cameroon. With the right channel it's legal. You'll need just 5 million tops to start. It's safe, not time consuming and fun provided you don't get over excited and waste your profits on frivolities especially women.

2) wholesale of coca cola products, bottle water and diary products in Benin republic. 7 million maximum and you're good to go.

3)supply of palm oil from the south south especially Cross River State to northern Nigeria and lagos.

How can I start this ur no 1 for Cameroon
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by ibabz(m): 11:19am On Feb 14
Otiwaikuku:

Pls am interested,how do we talk?

So sorry for my late response, I have been so busy lately. Please reach me on WhatsApp 09067435739
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by IyaTola: 10:29am On Feb 16
Dirkcoyt:

Madam to be honest I’m into a haulage business . For me okada and keke business are no no . Na stress cause they’re not task based transport business they’re passenger based transport business which will make it hard for you to block all loopholes.

Cancel out keke, okada and taxi . Move to haulage and logistics then I can teach you how to without stress .
wink Fact, it not easy setting it up with the hyperinflation in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by IyaTola: 10:30am On Feb 16
Hookfast:

Kindly clearify Iya Tola
Clarify what
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 5:01pm On Feb 16
Love800:
What kind of snack?
Peanut, chips, chin-chin, cake or donut, you can even create your own snack.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16
So how do one market or get customers for it?
Will i open a shop?
Merry100:

Peanut, chips, chin-chin, cake or donut, you can even create your own snack.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by fuckboys: 10:31pm On Feb 18
blinking001:

b
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Knetpro(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19
olenyi:

1500 to a dollar now. Hmmm..

It's difficult to believe.

But that is the reality we found ourselves.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 5:44pm On Feb 19
Love800:
So how do one market or get customers for it?
Will i open a shop?
You don't need a shop, once you have secured potential distributors, they can either pick up the products from your production site or you can deliver the products to them.

Since the product is not yet known in the market, start by selling to wholesalers. Wholesalers are easy to find; you can locate some in the market or shopping complexes, you can also ask women who sell provisions in various locations, as they buy their goods from wholesalers and can direct you to them. Working with wholesalers will help expand the reach of your products. You will sell to them in large quantities and they will sell to retailers in smaller quantities.

Also consider distributing your goods to estate shops at retailer price, you can offer the estate provision sellers the option to purchase your goods on credit. You shouldn't sell to wholesalers at the same rate as retailers, you would have to set different pricing structures for each category of buyer.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by elvhinzey(m): 2:59am On Feb 20
Greetings, boss.

I write to express my thoughts and deep concerns towards the hike in prices of goods and commodities in Nigeria, currently.

Without mincing words, I am offering special discount to developers in Abuja.

Use the code JOSEPHBUA9 to send me a message to help me know you're interested.

I'm giving prices lower than the regular competitive prices in the market.

Here's an anecdote: If 50kg of BUA cement cost ₦10,000, I'll be sellinf mine at ₦8,500 per 50kg bag.

To deliver 900 bags (max) the delivery price is ₦200,000 per truck movement.

NB: You can come with YOUR truck.

Minimum order remains 600 bags of 50kg BUA cement.

This discount will continue till the end of February, 2024.

Yours for a bolder response,
Joseph, North West.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 8:06am On Feb 20
Okay.

Ur last paragraph, i didnt quite get what u trying to say there. Am confused.
Who are estate shoppers?
Merry100:

You don't need a shop, once you have secured potential distributors, they can either pick up the products from your production site or you can deliver the products to them.

Since the product is not yet known in the market, start by selling to wholesalers. Wholesalers are easy to find; you can locate some in the market or shopping complexes, you can also ask women who sell provisions in various locations, as they buy their goods from wholesalers and can direct you to them. Working with wholesalers will help expand the reach of your products. You will sell to them in large quantities and they will sell to retailers in smaller quantities.

Also consider distributing your goods to estate shops at retailer price, you can offer the estate provision sellers the option to purchase your goods on credit. You shouldn't sell to wholesalers at the same rate as retailers, you would have to set different pricing structures for each category of buyer.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 1:40pm On Feb 20
Love800:
Okay.

Ur last paragraph, i didnt quite get what u trying to say there. Am confused.
Who are estate shoppers?
I was referring to people that have grocery shop in Estates, it is just an additional option it is not necessary you sell to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director / 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.