Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Business Can I Start With 10-15m - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (23838 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by CaptainGo: 8:23am On Feb 11
NaijaCoverBlog:

Start Blogging Business and thank me later

But that 10,000,000 million naira, na small money ooooo

Is less than 5,000 POUNDS, right now

Mr Blogger Blogger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by CaptainGo: 8:26am On Feb 11
FarmPlanetNG:

You are wrong. Its is scalable

What do you understand by scalable? undecided

The comment you quoted wasn't talking about scalability.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by CaptainGo: 8:37am On Feb 11
adonainana:
Dear op

Anything that is not related to farming
Run for your life
Run from real estate

Run from anything petroleum business

Agriculture planting of cash crops is free

Sunlight is free
Rainfall is free
Photosynthesis is free

If you don’t know where to start

Rent an acre of land ( yes they rent land sometimes ) don’t buy it ooo cos I had just told you real estate is a scam the economy is Nieves is terrible . You will just be sinking in money you can use for something else

As I was saying rent an acre of land
For experiment sake plant around 1,000-3000 tuber of yams

Note down how much it costs you to rent the land

How much it costs you to weed or maintain the yam farm

Yam takes 6 months to mature , harvest the yam and take your 5,000 tubers harvested to the market

Because you rented the land you will notice you haven’t really spent much

After you’ve had sold the yam , decide whether it’s real estate you want to do or continue with what you just did

You will notice something yourself that would be glaring to you and it will be very glaring

Growing of cash crops is like growing Gold inside the soil for free

Like someone said be it palm oil , yam , cassava
Cash crops are tuber crops . You don’t even need up to the 10m you have

A small percentage is enough to use to test the waters

Pls anything that is not agriculture related run from it oooo

Wish you all the best

It’s laziness that is worrying Nigerian youths

If not rainfall is free sunshine is free, a lot of people have acres of land THIER families owe in the village.

Yet some people keep roaming about in the city looking for 70k a month job wearing suite and tie .

Like I have said earlier op . Keep 80 percent of your money locked in a dollar account or something so it won’t devalue
Use the 20 percent to do the cash crops I have just advised you on

One thing about growing cash crops is

If it’s 10,000 tubers of yam you Managed to plant that’s how much money x how much a tuber is currently selling you will make

If it’s 20,000 tubers like that X 2500 naira per tuber is how much you will make

The choice is yours

If you like go and do anything else except do what God has already made free

So this is why we have the saying what you sow is what you reap

So the ball is in your court

angry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 9:04am On Feb 11
What are the risks in poultry?
PAQ:
With 15 Million naira you can;

1. Buy 3 cars, register them at the airport and begin a car hire service also yo may register them on bolt, uber or taxify.

2. Get a small parcel of land, build a barn, some pens & good water supply. Hire 2 guys then start animal husbandry with Rams, goats & pigs. Avoid poultry & fishery, they have higher risks.

3. Rent a warehouse preferably close to a market then load the ware house with grains, rice & beans when price is at its lowest. During festive period or as the market dictates, sell & profit

4. Buy a land or building carcass in a profitable part of your state, go into JV, Joint venture to develop it then sell and split the profit according to the JV agreement.

5. Buy property, depending on your location in 6 - 12 months, resell and profit. You may make as much profit as any good business in that same time. Property business can be crazy.

6. Depending on your location, purchase/ rent a small house or apartment, in a good area toosh it up very well and start Airbnb.

7. Crypto and trading is good too but requires skills and constant monitoring, if you can go for it but dont leave it to someone to manage it for you, they will always cheat you. Its not predictable & the risks are high.

All business comes with risks, especially when it comes to getting trustworthy people to take care of your investments, the moment you have that covered, with God by your side and some patience you will be smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 9:05am On Feb 11
Hw can one start it?
killsmith:
Agro export.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 9:08am On Feb 11
Do u mean those people pushing truck on the road, carrying damage metals, irons and plastic?
yomi531:
Scrap business(iron, Plastics, ragolis rubber). Na block money dey inside ooo. I mean Blockkk.....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by killsmith(f): 9:09am On Feb 11
Love800:
Hw can one start it?
Contact friends and relatives in different countries and ask which food commodity is in demand but scarce. Then source them in Nigeria and export

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by yomi531(m): 9:16am On Feb 11
Love800:
Do u mean those people pushing truck on the road, carrying damage metals, irons and plastic?
U can also buy from them but, its better u locate a major dump site in ur place and get a space. U will easily get suppliers of ur desired product there . Those guys u see on the road are sent by buyers to get products on the street. They give them money to buy and supply them.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by omojeesu(m): 9:21am On Feb 11
In Airtime RECHARGE and REFERRAL Businesses with much more less.

Here are 24 cogent reasons why You should Urgently Start Airtime Business:

1) Airtime is essential, very essential. Everybody needs it like food and water!
2) It is a billion $ business all over the world!
3) There's too much money in Airtime Business. Ask MTN, GLO, etc!
4) The Banks have gone viral with Airtime Business! Take a cue from the Banks!
5) Airtime is available all the time! It is never scarce!
6) Millions & billions of people load airtime & data every second, every minute, every hour & everyday!
7). New people are buying phones!
cool Many have more than one sim card!
9) It is easy and convinient to do!
10) No physical products to carry!
11) No need to travel to collect physical products!
12) No need of physical space!
13) Your phone is your "office" & "shop"*!
14) No monthly autoship to pay!
15) No rent to pay!
16) No staff salary to pay!
17) It is done everywhere you go!
18) You don't need to hawk products!
19) Can be done in the comfort of your home and at your leisure anytime you choose!
20) You earn high passive incomes in many different ways as bonuses, commissions, etc!
21) The Business is legit!
22) The Business is low risk!
23) No certificate required!
24) The Business is low-entry! Start-up is low to very low!

Let me know if you are interested!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by JayPeeOham: 9:57am On Feb 11
ppogba:

Please sir, what is revolution?
I am a small boy that wants to learn.

Thank you sir.

This is not time for sarcasm!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Shantyken(m): 10:28am On Feb 11
Simeonalvez:
Pls am interested in this palm oil business, and I need a good and reliable supplier from d east. M based in north

Which state in the north, we can be business partners
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by baysolfarms(m): 10:49am On Feb 11
If you have such money Agric business is yet best considering the situation now.
You can reach out to me if you desire am an expert in that field
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Sleemkay007: 1:01pm On Feb 11
Lilrichie419:

I’m intrested in this palm oil biz
I stay in the north
If you have a good supplier ready to meet physically i can fly in lets talk
I’m really intrested in these red oil stuff
Or you can drop your Whatsapp contact lets talk more
I have a direct supplier, because I did it with my cousin here in the south west before he relocated to the UK. We will meet in person.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Evans20: 1:03pm On Feb 11
kiss kiss cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Uncletachi:
Buy Crypto and hold
Or just put the #10million in Piggyvest
De Collect 1 million annually
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by TENHEU22(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11
Akinzola:

I can connect you, get a petrol tanker and be a supplier or better still, I can also connect you to being a distributor at 7 up, or....... if you are serious and since you don't want quick money as stated, I have plenty of idea for you.
Bro, let me follow you in case I hit 10m too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by ekaidem10(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
Lilrichie419:

I’m intrested in this palm oil biz
I stay in the north
If you have a good supplier ready to meet physically i can fly in lets talk
I’m really intrested in these red oil stuff
Or you can drop your Whatsapp contact lets talk more
If you're serious we can connect, I'm from Akwa Ibom State one th major producer of palm oil, I did the business between 1998-1999,it was a very nice business but couldn't continue because of studies. If you're serious let talk 07035491468
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by PrinceInTheNort: 1:50pm On Feb 11
Lilrichie419:

I don even forget about nairaland smiley I was just seeing mail requests from nairaland, then I decided to check and boom na now e Dae hit fp smiley
I'm good now though wink

Thanks for the suggestions

Modified
shine your eye make scammers no take you back to trenches. 95% of people that dm you are scammers

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dirkcoyt: 2:26pm On Feb 11
IyaTola:
Kindly explain because Keke and Okada I did, I saw shege

Madam to be honest I’m into a haulage business . For me okada and keke business are no no . Na stress cause they’re not task based transport business they’re passenger based transport business which will make it hard for you to block all loopholes.

Cancel out keke, okada and taxi . Move to haulage and logistics then I can teach you how to without stress .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Iamagirl2202: 2:47pm On Feb 11
If you are doing other job, you can buy shares in top five banks and leave the money there. You will be earning dividend every year.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Shantyken(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11
Dirkcoyt:

Madam to be honest I’m into a haulage business . For me okada and keke business are no no . Na stress cause they’re not task based transport business they’re passenger based transport business which will make it hard for you to block all loopholes.

Cancel out keke, okada and taxi . Move to haulage and logistics then I can teach you how to without stress .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by fagin1982(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11
Dirkcoyt:

Pleas Can you teach me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11
Okay.
So the condemn iron, platics and metals in my dump-site, what will i do with it?
yomi531:
U can also buy from them but, its better u locate a major dump site in ur place and get a space. U will easily get suppliers of ur desired product there . Those guys u see on the road are sent by buyers to get products on the street. They give them money to buy and supply them.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11
Ok.
How do i start the exporting process. Is it ship, road or air?
What medium will i use to send the goods?
killsmith:

Contact friends and relatives in different countries and ask which food commodity is in demand but scarce. Then source them in Nigeria and export
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by yomi531(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11
Love800:
Okay.
So the condemn iron, platics and metals in my dump-site, what will i do with it?
U look out for companies that buy them. If U are based in SS or SE, there are big companies in Aba and PH that will buy from u. Depending on ur tonnage, u go see massive profit. This one pass bl*od money oo. I kid u not
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11
Hmm.
Am still thinking about dis ur comment.

Okay.
So if there is money in it, why are people not into it?

And, what do they do with this waste irons and metals? I mean, do they still have value?
yomi531:
U look out for companies that buy them. If U are based in SS or SE, there are big companies in Aba and PH that will buy from u. Depending on ur tonnage, u go see massive profit. This one pass bl*od money oo. I kid u not
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by yomi531(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11
Love800:
Hmm.
Am still thinking about dis ur comment.

Okay.
So if there is money in it, why are people not into it?

And, what do they do with this waste irons and metals? I mean, do they still have value?
Those companies recycle them. U cannot give them enough sef. Senior men in this business do transfer of millions like say them dey load recharge card. No be mouth oo. Bah dey scrap biz dieeee
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11
But there are people into poultry, dat have been in it for years. They have not stopped.
Are their birds not dying?
adonainana:

But you haven’t told him he can wake up today and all his poultry are dead

Especially influenza once one chicken dies the rest even if there are a million chickens on the farm there is no cure it’s death

Farming as someone advised him is the best for him

Palm oil
Yam farming
Within months he will see a decent return

And like that he will never be poor again especially if he focuses on farm tuber crops only and has a reasonable large farm

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11
U have not talked about thieves dat will invade ur farm and take almost all ur crops.

How do one secure his/her farm?
adonainana:
Dear op

Anything that is not related to farming
Run for your life
Run from real estate

Run from anything petroleum business

Agriculture planting of cash crops is free

Sunlight is free
Rainfall is free
Photosynthesis is free

If you don’t know where to start

Rent an acre of land ( yes they rent land sometimes ) don’t buy it ooo cos I had just told you real estate is a scam the economy is Nieves is terrible . You will just be sinking in money you can use for something else

As I was saying rent an acre of land
For experiment sake plant around 1,000-3000 tuber of yams

Note down how much it costs you to rent the land

How much it costs you to weed or maintain the yam farm

Yam takes 6 months to mature , harvest the yam and take your 5,000 tubers harvested to the market

Because you rented the land you will notice you haven’t really spent much

After you’ve had sold the yam , decide whether it’s real estate you want to do or continue with what you just did

You will notice something yourself that would be glaring to you and it will be very glaring

Growing of cash crops is like growing Gold inside the soil for free

Like someone said be it palm oil , yam , cassava
Cash crops are tuber crops . You don’t even need up to the 10m you have

A small percentage is enough to use to test the waters

Pls anything that is not agriculture related run from it oooo

Wish you all the best

It’s laziness that is worrying Nigerian youths

If not rainfall is free sunshine is free, a lot of people have acres of land THIER families owe in the village.

Yet some people keep roaming about in the city looking for 70k a month job wearing suite and tie .

Like I have said earlier op . Keep 80 percent of your money locked in a dollar account or something so it won’t devalue
Use the 20 percent to do the cash crops I have just advised you on

One thing about growing cash crops is

If it’s 10,000 tubers of yam you Managed to plant that’s how much money x how much a tuber is currently selling you will make

If it’s 20,000 tubers like that X 2500 naira per tuber is how much you will make

The choice is yours

If you like go and do anything else except do what God has already made free

So this is why we have the saying what you sow is what you reap

So the ball is in your court

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11
Sege247:

It’s obvious You don’t know shilt about filling station, am surprised why say what you don’t know.

Don't mind him, they will come online and be talking rubbish with confidence
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by adonainana: 5:02pm On Feb 11
Love800:
U have not talked about thieves dat will invade ur farm and take almost all ur crops.

How do one secure his/her farm?

Thieves can only steal your harvest now
And there is a period for harvest which means more vigilance during that time

Also for thieves to try to come and steal your yam tubers it means they will come at night , and most likely come with a vehicle to come and steal your crops

I doubt this is highly likely , sensible thieves don’t steal commercial harvest. Waste of the thief time and effort

It takes a lot to harvest yam in terms of manpower and logistics
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Akmike1983: 5:06pm On Feb 11
Lilrichie419:

Bro i no fit just drop d money dae look am
I go want touch am

I need something to invest in for the long run
You can't even get dollar if that amount to buy presently
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11
Okay.
Tankz for the update.

But apart from the scavengers, dat will be looking for waste irons and plastic and be bringing for you, will u still have to employ workers in the office?
yomi531:
Those companies recycle them. U cannot give them enough sef. Senior men in this business do transfer of millions like say them dey load recharge card. No be mouth oo. Bah dey scrap biz dieeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / HSBC And UBS Close Offices In Nigeria / Otedola Partners Lagos And AfDB To Start Nigeria’s First PPP Power Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.