Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Business Can I Start With 10-15m - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (23866 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20
Are they retailers or wholesalers?
Merry100:

I was referring to people that have grocery shop in Estates, it is just an additional option it is not necessary you sell to them.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 8:55am On Feb 21
Love800:
Are they retailers or wholesalers?
They are retailers. Keep in mind that your brand is still new in the market and that you have competitors. While retail outlets may occasionally sell new brands and products, most of the time retailer outlets primarily sell what is in demand, and consumers mainly purchase products that are available in nearby retailer outlets.

Estates are residential areas, and there are quite a number of snack lovers residing in estates. It might be a good option to consider providing your products to grocery sellers in estates on credit because, initially, to gain potential customers, you have to put in some effort to make your product visible.

As your brand gains popularity, retailers will proactively seek out your product in the market, and distributors and wholesalers will reach out to you directly to request your products.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 8:28am On Feb 23
See please am confused.
This estate you are talking about, is it the normal estate that have many houses in it and the houses usually look similar to each other. People live in it and the estate is fenced. Is this what u refering to? Or u you are talking about a plaza(shopping complex)?
Merry100:

They are retailers. Keep in mind that your brand is still new in the market and that you have competitors. While retail outlets may occasionally sell new brands and products, most of the time retailer outlets primarily sell what is in demand, and consumers mainly purchase products that are available in nearby retailer outlets.

Estates are residential areas, and there are quite a number of snack lovers residing in estates. It might be a good option to consider providing your products to grocery sellers in estates on credit because, initially, to gain potential customers, you have to put in some effort to make your product visible.

As your brand gains popularity, retailers will proactively seek out your product in the market, and distributors and wholesalers will reach out to you directly to request your products.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 1:30pm On Feb 23
Love800:
See please am confused.
This estate you are talking about, is it the normal estate that have many houses in it and the houses usually look similar to each other. People live in it and the estate is fenced. Is this what u refering to? Or u you are talking about a plaza(shopping complex)?
Yes, when I mentioned "estate," I was referring to a residential area with multiple houses that often have similar appearances and are enclosed by fences.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23
Tank so much.
Tank God i met u.
I have gotten top notch information about dis business from u.
I appreciate.
Merry100:

Yes, when I mentioned "estate," I was referring to a residential area with multiple houses that often have similar appearances and are enclosed by fences.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Merry100: 5:09pm On Feb 23
Love800:
Tank so much.
Tank God i met u.
I have gotten top notch information about dis business from u.
I appreciate.
You're welcome! I'm glad you found the information I provided helpful.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Chekitaut: 12:14pm On Apr 19

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) / How To Register A Business In Nigeria / See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.