Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? (1208 Views)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Merry100: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
I just came across a post where the OP was frustrated because children divert their love and attention to their mothers when they are older.

Some fathers are strangers to their children.
Any father who can answer these questions deserves extra, extra, extra love and attention:
- What is your children's favourite food?
- What are your children's hobbies?
- What is your children's favourite colour?
- What are your children's worst foods?

How close are you to your children?
How many times have you seen your children eating and asked for a spoon or a bite of their food or snack?
Can your children even walk up to you and take a spoon or a bite of your food or snack?
How many times have you complimented your children's clothes?
Can you collect the number of times you have told your children to go and meet their mummy when they come to you for help?

If you are the go and meet your mummy type of daddy, you might end up regretting it. Give them enough attention now so that they can give you attention in the future. They don't really know you; you are like a stranger to them. They are yearning for your love and attention now. Now is the time.

A relationship is not formed in a day, reduce the excessive barriers between you and your children, before they become older and it becomes harder to form a relationship.
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
I'm close to my dad... Growing up, sometimes him and I would go shopping together and the funniest part would be when he would attempt to style my hair.. grin grin grin

I'm sure if you ask him those questions, he'd get them all correct because he was very much involved in my life.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by muyico(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Depend on d kindz of child. Gurlz likes dey ha fada most! I didnt knw why? But during d fada old age.gurlz alwy cares 4 dem most
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Merry100: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm close to my dad... Growing up, sometimes him and I would go shopping together and the funniest part would be when he would attempt to style my hair.. grin grin grin

I'm sure if you ask him those questions, he'd get them all correct because he was very much involved in my life.
Glad to know, I am sure your lovely father will not be among those complaining because by now you must have gladly given him all the love and attention he deserves.
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by ChukwukaEze: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=Merry100 post=124187785]I just came across a post where the OP was frustrated because children divert their love and attention to their mothers when they are older.

Some fathers are strangers to their children.
Any father who can answer these questions deserves extra, extra, extra love and attention:
- What is your children's favourite food?
- What are your children's hobbies?
- What is your children's favourite colour?
- What are your children's worst foods?

How close are you to your children?
How many times have you seen your children eating and asked for a spoon or a bite of their food or snack?
Can your children even walk up to you and take a spoon or a bite of your food or snack?
How many times have you complimented your children's clothes?
Can you collect the number of times you have told yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Adachizzy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
My dad can, for all of us.
He's such a great father and I'd love my husband to be the kind of father my dad is to us.

Even till I graduated from school, he'd take me back I school at every resumption and whenever I want to come home, he'd make himself available for me as well, you can imagine the sort of bond we have.

Honestly, the presence of a good man/father in the life of his kids is one of the best thing that can happen to any child.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Karlifate: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Well, you're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Each family has its own peculiarities.
My father never knew my favourite this, favourite that but that didn't stop us from loving each other to pieces. In short, some of my best memories of him are times when we would just sit together watching TV, not talking.
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Merry100: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
thesicilian:
My father never knew my favourite this, favourite that but that didn't stop us from loving each other to pieces. In short, some of my best memories of him are times when we would just sit together watching TV, not talking.
I don't mean people hate their fathers. I am just explaining why people are closer to their mothers and give them more attention.
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wait, how were you guys bonding when you were just watching TV in silence?

What's so best in that? undecided undecided
thesicilian:
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by thesicilian: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Wait, how were you guys bonding when you were just watching TV in silence?

What's so best in that? undecided undecided
Lol. Just being together quietly was always magical. I take after him in quietness
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Lungdick: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
My dad knows 100% nothing about me. My mom included. They don't even know my present condition.

i've always prayed never to be a dad like my father
Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
My little boy is growing really fast and strong. And even at his tender age, the bond is out of this world. Infact the day he has his first wet dream i will be the first to know. The day he bangs his first pussy, i will still know.

1 Like

Re: How Many Fathers Can Answer These Questions? by Coly2012(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
The truth is that children's love for there mother is something I can liking to spiritual connection,I get everything for my boys n spend time with them playing more than their mom, but the love and affection for their mom is not something I can conted with.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Observing This. / Goron Tula And Pregnancy: Is Goron Tula Safe For A Pregnant Woman? / Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.