Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also (1992 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2023
I read Many Thread about Men Complaining about their Wife Attitudes, I know Some does not Engage in Premarital Sex But to be Candid not everyone Practise no Sex Before Marriage .

To you that does not ,While Dating ,Don't you notice that this your Lady Do Complain she does not really like Sex ,She is not romantic ,Her Attitudes towards sex is quite Discouraging .

After one Round she Keeps telling you she is okay ,Sometimes she Hurries you to get up Immediately you Climaxed .

You notice that she is the stubborn type ,Lacks some form of Respect ,Rash ,Saucy ,When she Comes Arround you ,All she Can Cook is Just Indomie ...She Doesn't Care to Gets your clothes to wash ,Sometimes she keeps the Plates dirty even after eating for you to Wash.

You Give her Gifts ,Takes Care of her .

She Argues with you even when it's Obvious she is wrong .

She finds it so Hard to Say Sorry ,She Still expect you to say Sorry even when she is Wrong .

Oga ....With all these RED FLAGS ,YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO RENTS THAT EXPENSIVE HALL,PAY FOR WEDDING CAKE ,BUY WEDDING GOWN ,GOLD RING ,ORGANISE A VERY BIG WEDDING RECEPTION , TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE ETC

PUT SUCH WOMAN FOR HOUSE ALL IN THE NAME OF ONE KAIN LOVE ..

TODAY YOU COME ONLINE TO STARTS SEEKING FOR ADVISE , COMPLAINING OF BEEN FEDUP OF THE MARRIAGE .

DOES IT MEANS THAT YOU WERE BLIND TO ALL THESE ,ABI SHE WASN'T SHOWING ALL THESE ... OGA, LEAVE MADAM ALONE OOO AND ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE .

NA WAOOO. Moderator,I Hail you ....Hope this Can Grace the Front Page ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Arrrrrrh

Some men believe that a lady with one of the above would eventually change. Like my dad said, a man don't change rather you accept to tolerate him or he amends his attitude for the time being. According Mummy Adenike She said people don't change, she said marriage applies people's character.

In conclusion, only weak, insecure and simp men always fails to correct this kind of shit from the on set. But if you are man, there is a way you correct this attitude that she would be scared to try it ever again.

1 Like

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2023
All I can say is that the OP is a single boy who has not married or has intention to do so soon.

Except by forced marriage.

Red flags this red flags that.

When you marry.

You see blue flag, purple flag,

At the end you self get your own.

When you look yourself Kon see your own red flag you self gas calm down.

Until you marry ye

4 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Bellotelli: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2023
As a man just try get enough money. A friend once complained about his wife depriving him of enough sex. Meanwhile his wife had never being like that when they were dating. But i got to realize that my friend isn't doing well financially, but the story eventually changed when his financial status began to change for the better.

1 Like

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by benzics(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2023
It always baffles me seeing these married couples come online to complain.

Like did you not see those hints while you were dating? You thought they were going to change? Lmao

And one thing that pisses me off is seeing married men complain about not getting enough sex. If your wife can’t stand your libido, get someone that can instead of coming online to wail.

It’s common sense, you keep letting your partners feel too secure in these marriages, and that’s why they’ll keep acting like that.

As my partner, you have to know that once you start falling short of my expectations without a valid reason, you’re opening up our path to separation, I no really carry love for head like that

3 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by AndrewTate(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2023
Soft madness...that's what it is.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Dshocker(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2023
I will change him/i will change her.... Na the matter we still dey settle 🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Goodlady(f): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
What do men really want after submission?
This same sex they are all lamenting about, some don't last longer. Why bother women with sex and you can't satisfy her. Is that not enough reason for her to lose interest?
And a times, some women may feel like staying celibate for a period of time. That should be respected. It's annoying how males here ramble about sex starvation as if it's food.

3 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by izonborn098(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2023
You can't change a born olosho' the earlier u know this the better for you....
If she can cheat in relationship why do u think she will not cheat in ur house? Olosho na olosho.....
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by rightopdeep(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
All I can say is that the OP is a single boy who has not married or has intention to do so soon.

When you marry.

Until you marry ye
. What an Unrelated Response .
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by rightopdeep(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Goodlady:
This same sex they are all lamenting about, some don't last longer. Why bother women with sex and you can't satisfy her. Is that not enough reason for her to lose interest?
And a times, some women may feel like staying celibate for a period of time. That should be respected. It's annoying how males here ramble about sex starvation as if it's food.
Sex is Food Ooooo.....Food for the Private Part ,Food for Emotions .

There Different Food ,Sex is Indeed Food not to be Taken with the Mouth .

4 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Goodlady(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2023
rightopdeep:
Sex is Food Ooooo.....Food for the Private Part ,Food for Emotions .

There Different Food ,Sex is Indeed Food not to be Taken with the Mouth .
Food keep you there
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Savedday2: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2023
The greatest disservice any man can do to himself is to be a SIMP.

The rewards is always disrespect, regrets and most times loss of life.

When you realize that all our girls are useless, non of them will ever take advantage of you.

5 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Abifarin16: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
I read Many Thread about Men Complaining about their Wife Attitudes, I know Some does not Engage in Premarital Sex But to be Candid not everyone Practise no Sex Before Marriage .

To you that does not ,While Dating ,Don't you notice that this your Lady Do Complain she does not really like Sex ,She is not romantic ,Her Attitudes towards sex is quite Discouraging .

After one Round she Keeps telling you she is okay ,Sometimes she Hurries you to get up Immediately you Climaxed .

You notice that she is the stubborn type ,Lacks some form of Respect ,Rash ,Saucy ,When she Comes Arround you ,All she Can Cook is Just Indomie ...She Doesn't Care to Gets your clothes to wash ,Sometimes she keeps the Plates dirty even after eating for you to Wash.

She finds it so Hard to Say Sorry ,She Still expect you to say Sorry even when she is Wrong .

Oga ....With all these RED FLAGS ,YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO RENTS THAT EXPENSIVE HALL,PAY FOR WEDDING CAKE ,BUY WEDDING GOWN ,GOLD RING ,ORGANISE A VERY BIG WEDDING RECEPTION , TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE ETC

TODAY YOU COME ONLINE TO STARTS SEEKING FOR ADVISE , COMPLAINING OF BEEN FEDUP OF THE MARRIAGE .

DOES IT MEANS THAT YOU WERE BLIND TO ALL THESE ,ABI SHE WASN'T SHOWING ALL THESE ... OGA, LEAVE MADAM ALONE OOO AND ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE .

All this was done in the hope that the person will change.

But then again if you keep running from one person because of the things you don't like you will never settle down with anybody. Sometimes we don't even like ourselves.

Manage people the way they are, but they should equally be open to being taught.

Everyone was brought up different and has had life experience affect them differently also.
However both parties should be objective, should learn to compromise when necessary and be open to bettering themselves.
But sexually most women are nothing but a fallen lumber on the bed. The Man has to do everything.

When you want money for that bone straight or that Gucci bag or those things that are your concern as a woman, you tend to become an angel with smooth voice like milk, if you cannot apply same wisdom in other areas of your marriage or relationship

Permit me to call you Manipulator of the Universe.

2 Likes

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by spencekat(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrh

Some men believe that a lady with one of the above would eventually change. Like my dad said, a man don't change rather you accept to tolerate him or he amends his attitude for the time being. According Mummy Adenike She said people don't change, she said marriage applies people's character.

In conclusion, only weak, insecure and simp men always fails to correct this kind of shit from the on set. But if you are man, there is a way you correct this attitude that she would be scared to try it ever again.
They will always say no one is perfect.Well,there are things one can permit before or in marriage,because red or yellow flags can always be there .Choose your poison wisely and live with it or them quietly.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by luvyaself95(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bellotelli:
As a man just try get enough money. A friend once complained about his wife depriving him of enough sex. Meanwhile his wife had never being like that when they were dating. But i got to realize that my friend isn't doing well financially, but the story eventually changed when his financial status began to change for the better.
WTF
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Lalami3232:
Oga make I tell you something!!!
Most men dey fall into this trap because some ladies go say "you never marry me and you want make I dey give you 3 rounds. When you pay brideprice, you go enjoy full package".
Dem go talk am jokingly but the word hold strong meaning. So some men go overlook that aspect and truly marry her, hoping to get premium package after marriage. Sometimes, dem go get the premium package, but other times dem no go get.
Another thing again eeh, the fact say she's always giving you sex no mean say she can't hate sex during marriage. Change is constant!!!

Marriage get one kind yeye stress wey dey affect some people. If dem no manage am well, dem go lost appetite for sex.

But in a nutshell eeh, I discover say 99% of happy women don't say NO to sex. But what do I even know sef?
And another thing eeh, the girl go dey very good during courtship but her only issue go be sex. So you go troway a good girl wey dey extremely rare to see for this 9ja because of her low sex drive? You go manage am, hoping say she go adjust to your level later.

And last thing, some of dem don get "law of diminishing return". You don't expect a lady who don dey fvck since her early twenties to still love sex in her thirties. Even toto sef get millage na.
Other reasons still dey oooooo, but make I shut up fess so that other people fit give their own opinion
In your attempt to put blame on women, all you have done is inadvertent reveal that indeed many men out there are just level 1 imbe-ciles. How can a grown human being born and bread in the jungle called Nigeria fall for such an obvious scam. No be jaguda kain mumu be that? undecided
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2023
Goodlady:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Abifarin16:
All this was done in the hope that the person will change. But then again if you keep running from one person because of the things you don't like you will never settle down with anybody. Sometimes we don't even like ourselves.
■ Manage people the way they are, but they should equally be open to being taught. Everyone was brought up different and has had life experience affect them differently also. However both parties should be objective, should learn to compromise when necessary and be open to bettering themselves.
But sexually most women are nothing but a fallen lumber on the bed. The Man has to do everything.
■ When you want money for that bone straight or that Gucci bag or those things that are your concern as a woman, you tend to become an angel with smooth voice like milk, if you cannot apply same wisdom in other areas of your marriage or relationship. Permit me to call you Manipulator of the Universe
1. It is not a crime to remain single while keeping your peace of mind. The whining is just too much. If person no know sef, him go think say dem force una into marriage so. undecided

2. Then marry your fellow man and live happily, both of you doing everything for each other. Enough of the complaining. undecided

3. Then marry a non-manipulator. Again. Stop complaining. None of those women put gun for una head force you marry dem. So why the constant whinefest? undecided
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Deepspirituals:

I totally agree with.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

When you marry.

Until you marry ye

I am married for years and I agree with OP. All red flags in relationships should be analyzed and addressed before marriage.

I will go a further step to even analyze the inlaws and girlfriend siblings for potential troubles before marriage.

If you like, rush into marriage with the wrong partner without proper planning, your eyes go see meme!

1 Like

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Skyview01:

I am married for years and I agree with OP. All red flags in relationships should be analyzed and addressed before marriage.

I will go a further step to even analyze the inlaws and girlfriend siblings for potential troubles before marriage.

If you like, rush into marriage with the wrong partner without proper planning, your eyes go see meme!

Did anyone force you to marry. Eh
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

. Did he Complained that He is having Problems in His Marriage ?

Many that are having Serious Problems in their Marriage are not Forced ,They only Wake up to Withness the Unknown Realities .

Even some women too are Fed-up ,They were not Forced .

Mentioning Force is not an Excuse at all .

Well That is the reason for So Many Divorce today.

1 Like

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Obaaderemi2: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Lalami3232:
Oga make I tell you something!!!
Most men dey fall into this trap because some ladies go say "you never marry me and you want make I dey give you 3 rounds. When you pay brideprice, you go enjoy full package".
Dem go talk am jokingly but the word hold strong meaning. So some men go overlook that aspect and truly marry her, hoping to get premium package after marriage. Sometimes, dem go get the premium package, but other times dem no go get.
Another thing again eeh, the fact say she's always giving you sex no mean say she can't hate sex during marriage. Change is constant!!!
Marriage get one kind yeye stress wey dey affect some people. If dem no manage am well, dem go lost appetite for sex.

But in a nutshell eeh, I discover say 99% of happy women don't say NO to sex. But what do I even know sef?
And another thing eeh, the girl go dey very good during courtship but her only issue go be sex. So you go troway a good girl wey dey extremely rare to see for this 9ja because of her low sex drive? You go manage am, hoping say she go adjust to your level later.

And last thing, some of dem don get "law of diminishing return". You don't expect a lady who don dey fvck since her early twenties to still love sex in her thirties. Even toto sef get millage na.
Other reasons still dey oooooo, but make I shut up fess so that other people fit give their own opinion
You get experience.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by PussyGalore(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
You can't change a born olosho' the earlier u know this the better for you....
If she can cheat in relationship why do u think she will not cheat in ur house? Olosho na olosho.....

The same way you can't change a born brolosho
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by izonborn098(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmm.. this ur monika....
PussyGalore:

The same way you can't change a born brolosho
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Abifarin16: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is not a crime to remain single while keeping your peace of mind. The whining is just too much. If person no know sef, him go think say dem force una into marriage so. undecided

2. Then marry your fellow man and live happily, both of you doing everything for each other. Enough of the complaining. undecided

3. Then marry a non-manipulator. Again. Stop complaining. None of those women put gun for una head force you marry dem. So why the constant whinefest? undecided

You think same gender marriage don't have this same problems?? Like I said sometimes you don't even like yourself. What make you think you will like someone of the same gender.
The lesbians are even funny. If them cheat on you how you go take talk am say dem use finger betray you. grin
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Yes. You!

Happy?
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkiee: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Abifarin16:
■ You think same gender marriage don't have this same problems?? Like I said sometimes you don't even like yourself. What make you think you will like someone of the same gender.
■ The lesbians are even funny. If them cheat on you how you go take talk am say dem use finger betray you. grin
1. So, even when you marry your fellow man , he will also be fallen Lumber in bed with you? Why not stay single or is it that you must complain no matter what? undecided

2. Oh, now, you go carry lesbian complaint which you are clearly ignorant of---- given you think say na finger dem dey use---- for head too? It seems Op is addressing what may be a bunch of irredeemable souls. lipsrsealed
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Abifarin16: 4:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. So, even when you marry your fellow man , he will also be fallen Lumber in bed with you? Why not stay single or is it that you must complain no matter what? undecided

2. Oh, now, you go carry lesbian complaint which you are clearly ignorant of---- given you think say na finger dem dey use---- for head too? It seems Op is addressing what may be a bunch of irredeemable souls. lipsrsealed
Whether it is finger or mouth or whatever they used to give head in a lesbian type relationship. When you are cheated on what do you say you were checked on with? I understand that of a heterosexual relationship. Why shouldn't I be ignorant of what goes on in a homosexual relationship, it means I am not insane. To know what goes on means I must have participated. I am so straight I eat my banana from the side.

Bottom line: if heterosexual marriage relationship which is what is sanctioned in Bible still has problems, can an unsanctioned one which is contrary now be without problems?
Also I have said that in marriage you need to be teachable, compromise when necessary, and objective.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkiee: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Abifarin16:
Whether it is finger or mouth or whatever they used to give head in a lesbian type relationship. When you are cheated on what do you say you were checked on with? I understand that of a heterosexual relationship. Why shouldn't I be ignorant of what goes on in a homosexual relationship, it means I am not insane. To know what goes on means I must have participated. I am so straight I eat my banana from the side.
■ Bottom line: if heterosexual marriage relationship which is what is sanctioned in Bible still has problems, can an unsanctioned one which is contrary now be without problems?
■ Also I have said that in marriage you need to be teachable, compromise when necessary, and objective
1. You don't and that is buttressed by complaint which I initially responded to. undecided

2. Stop mentioning things you know nothing of. undecided

3. Are you teachable? Do you compromise when necessary? Are you objective? If yes, why did you complain so much then?, undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Five Levels Of Seducers / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage / I Am Looking For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.