Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim (1658 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Cleric Blames Donald Trump For Coronavirus Epidemic. / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / "Child Marriage Is Our Religious Belief" Nigerian Muslim Man Says To Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
advocatejare

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
advocatejare:
Nigerian and African Muslims are the most brainwashed group of people ever.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arabic name is better than their tribal names. They rank their Arabic name higher than their tribal names

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab language is better than their cultural languages

>>> They are raised to believe that God accepts worship in Arabic language and not in their local dialects

>>> They are raised to believe that dressing like an Arab is better than their cultural dressing.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab wedding is better than their cultural wedding.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab funeral rites is better than their cultural funeral rites.

>>> They are raised to believe that calling God Allah is better than calling him by the local name.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab culture is their culture.

And same you accept it when they ask you to stop killing of twins.. Killing of twins was a cultural practice among some ethnic groups in Nigeria, predominantly among the Efik and Igbo people. Giving birth to twins was considered a bad omen that could bring devastation or calamity upon society Twin babies are believed not to be humans and were seen as evil.
Even in your Yorùbáland “Àbíkú” which literally means “Born to die” or “Predestined to die, where banned because of same colonial masters
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
advocatejare:

>>> They are raised to believe that Arabic name is better than their tribal names. They rank their Arabic name higher than their tribal names

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab language is better than their cultural languages

>>> They are raised to believe that God accepts worship in Arabic language and not in their local dialects

>>> They are raised to believe that dressing like an Arab is better than their cultural dressing.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab wedding is better than their cultural wedding.

>>> They are raised to believe that Arab funeral rites is better than their cultural funeral rites.

>>> They are raised to believe that calling God Allah is better than calling him by the local name.

Preach
https://youtube.com/shorts/PGWn5jb62q0?feature=share

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
dallasi:
dallasi

2 Likes

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Preach
https://youtube.com/shorts/PGWn5jb62q0?feature=share
grin Wearing high heel is haram to them! Everything to them is haram especially when it has to do with women. Their men can wear perfumes anywhere, but when their women do the same it becomes a sin!

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

grin Wearing high heel is haram to them! Everything to them is haram especially when it has to do with women. Their men can wear perfumes anywhere, but when their women do the same it becomes a sin!
hahaha I am glad that you caught it. It is in such a way that even being alive has become haram and many women have been killed this way for nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha I am glad that you caught it. It is in such a way that even being alive has become haram and many women have been killed this way for nothing.
Such hypocrisy of a religion!

The men can deny their wives sex but when the women deny their husband of sex, Muhammad said that angels will curse such women till day break and the same Muhammad denied his wives sex for one month!

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

The men can deny their wives sex but when the women deny their husband of sex, Muhammad said that angels will curse such women till day break and the same Muhammad denied his wives sex for one month!
very vile religion. The thirst for blood and sex is outrageous
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

the most dangerous of them are these brainwashed fools who can kill for these nonsense
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
very vile religion. The thirst for blood and sex is outrageous
Everything is about sex in their religion!

Imagine what Muhammad was doing at the point of death:
Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
the most dangerous of them are these brainwashed fools who can kill for these nonsense
They have a role model who boasted of terrorizing people

"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

They have a role model who boasted of terrorizing people

"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them)."
-Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
hahahahahaha thieves. The while thing was about power, sex and women from the get on. The prophet was busy benefiting from the spoils of vaginas
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Everything is about sex in their religion!

Imagine what Muhammad was doing at the point of death:
Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144
pedophile got his eyes on a little teenager even at death. He died on duty on a teenager's chest.

Hahaha imagine that bro.

That's a grandpa who should be summoning his kids and grandkids by his death bed at 65 after being posoined by a Jewish woman whose husband he murdered. Rather, he was looking for a little girl's kitten to die on.

It's tragic, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
pedophile got his eyes on a little teenager even at death. He died on duty on a teenager's chest.

Hahaha imagine that bro.

That's a grandpa who should be summoning his kids and grandkids by his death bed at 65 after being posoined by a Jewish woman whose husband he murdered. Rather, he was looking for a little girl's kitten to die on.

It's tragic, bro.
Very tragic

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Very tragic
let me show you more

surah 21:111 I do not know if this ˹delay˺ is possibly a test for you and an enjoyment for a while.”

hahahaha in the above surah, the all knower agrees that he does not know.

surah 23:5 those who guard their private parts
surah 23:6 except with their wives or those women captured in their possession, for then they are free from blame,

This is what the religion is all about. private parts, power and blood

surah 22:32 That is so. And whoever honours the symbols of Allah, it is certainly out of the piety of the heart.

They have symbols of worship or idols. When you see it, you do not know that it is a symbol. yes, it is actually an idol
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
let me show you more

surah 21:111 I do not know if this ˹delay˺ is possibly a test for you and an enjoyment for a while.”

hahahaha in the above surah, the all knower agrees that he does not know.

surah 23:5 those who guard their private parts
surah 23:6 except with their wives or those women captured in their possession, for then they are free from blame,

This is what the religion is all about. private parts, power and blood

surah 22:32 That is so. And whoever honours the symbols of Allah, it is certainly out of the piety of the heart.

They have symbols of worship or idols. When you see it, you do not know that it is a symbol. yes, it is actually an idol

Allah even boasted about blowing his spirit into Maryam’s vagina (farjaha) in the Quran. The author(s) of the Quran could stop thinking about sex

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2022
it is alarming
and, you know what? they translated it as chastity for these mumu

the other one was arguing that it is chastity until he saw it somewhere and ran away.

they do not read the quran. they only recite it. the would have killed me if they knew my face. whenever you show them the FACT they flare up rather than paying attention to the details. it is straight from the quran and it defies any strain of logic

advocatejare:

Allah even boasted about blowing his spirit into Maryam’s vagina (farjaha) in the Quran. The author(s) of the Quran could stop thinking about sex
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
it is alarming
and, you know what? they translated it as chastity for these mumu

the other one was arguing that it is chastity until he saw it somewhere and ran away.

they do not read the quran. they only recite it. the would have killed me if they knew my face. whenever you show them the FACT they flare up rather than paying attention to the details. it is straight from the quran and it defies any strain of logic

They don’t want to hear the truth and they dont want others to, they had me banned on Islamic section because they couldn’t stand my exposé

2 Likes

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2022
that is exactly what actually pissed me off.
cos I was on the verge of acquiring a website cos I got pained that I could be locked out while these guys go on demonizing the Bible and no one is stopping them.

It felt like racism to me. That I can't say a thing without getting blocked. It hurts. I had wanted to let things slide but no way. If I don't put in the work, the guy after me might find it harder. That's why I got so mad and decided to focus on it.
advocatejare:

They don’t want to hear the truth and they dont want others to, they had me banned on Islamic section because they couldn’t stand my exposé

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2022
advocatejare

Retarded brain

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2022
dallasi:
dallasi

I dallasi have Retarded brain

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
me advocatejare am cursed

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
dallasi:
May it be for me dallasi as I wish others. Everything i dallasi say to or wish others is back to me the sender!

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
me advocatejare am unbeliever & PIG EATER

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
dallasi:
I dallasi I’m unbeliever & PIG EATER

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by faithsurvey: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
650 pastors converted to Islam.

Read the story at below link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7326962/650-pastors-converted-islam-former
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Drunkard advocatejare forming angry at our colonizers should kukuma
renounce Christianity, English weddings and
stop reporting the Nigerian government to the UK, EU and the US.
Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
dallasi:

Drunkard dallasi forming angry at our colonizers should kukuma
renounce Christianity, English weddings and
stop reporting the Nigerian government to the UK, EU and the US.

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by dallasi: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
am advocatejare IGBO inhaler & am cursed like Abu Lahab

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
dallasi:
am dallasi IGBO inhaler & am cursed like Abu Lahab

Re: The Confusion Of A Nigerian Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Dallasi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Nigeria / Why I Am Disillusioned With The religion section / Why Do People Reject Jesus As Their Lord and Personal Saviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.