Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

frustrating times when having...pics attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / frustrating times when having...pics attached (677 Views)

Has Frustrating Times Made You Think Otherwise / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

frustrating times when having...pics attached by Cinema4d: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2022
...no money, I mean not even a dime!

It's a very short experience I want to share on here. And I'd like you to share yours too.

Kindly read to the end and, pardon my errors.

It happened that during the lockdown period, I was broke, I had no skills and no job. But, I had a phone and a laptop and they were totally useless because, I just watch movies 24/7 - was staying with my brother then...

I became very lazy. My brother kept on pestering me to either get a job or get a skill. So I started scouting online to check for skills I could learn, ranging from WhatsApp classes to futurelearn, udemy, alison, coursera... name it. I took some of those courses but, I had to pay to get certification. Although, some certifications I got for free are just basic or foundational courses. The WhatsApp classes weren't helping either.

I got fed up and I became frustrated and angry. And then I asked myself, "why does acquiring value cost this much?"

Eventually, I got an answer from a book (wont share the name yet) and I realized that, to be invaluable, you have to pay a heavy price. Either with your time or money!

I was literally looking for free things back then. It was until I realized that you don't get maximum value from free things.

I started investing in myself by reading books and looking for ways to start making passive income so I can acquire the most needed skills in this dispensation.

To make money in this life, you need to be smart. You don't necessarily need to do what you love, of course you'll do what you love. But you need to do what people need I.e what is in high demand!
There's more to share. But I'll stop here for now. I've seen too many people frustrated and I know how it feels because I've been there.

If you want to learn any digital skill like:

1. Content Writing
2. How to Build Website
3. Affiliate Marketing
4. Digital Marketing (Facebook and Instagram Ads)
5. Email Marketing
6. How to Sell Anything
7. How to pick products to Sell
8. 100s of templates to use personally
9. Amazon Publishing

And lots more

I have books I can recommend and I have access to courses that will guide you from a stark beginner to a professional. I just want to help someone out there confused.

Kindly share your experiences too

Re: frustrating times when having...pics attached by Cinema4d: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: frustrating times when having...pics attached by FaskeyG(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good afternoon ... I'd love to share in your knowledge , here's my num 08138714635

1 Like

Re: frustrating times when having...pics attached by Akinzola: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2022
I'm interested pls
Cinema4d:
...no money, I mean not even a dime!

It's a very short experience I want to share on here. And I'd like you to share yours too.

Kindly read to the end and, pardon my errors.

It happened that during the lockdown period, I was broke, I had no skills and no job. But, I had a phone and a laptop and they were totally useless because, I just watch movies 24/7 - was staying with my brother then...

I became very lazy. My brother kept on pestering me to either get a job or get a skill. So I started scouting online to check for skills I could learn, ranging from WhatsApp classes to futurelearn, udemy, alison, coursera... name it. I took some of those courses but, I had to pay to get certification. Although, some certifications I got for free are just basic or foundational courses. The WhatsApp classes weren't helping either.

I got fed up and I became frustrated and angry. And then I asked myself, "why does acquiring value cost this much?"

Eventually, I got an answer from a book (wont share the name yet) and I realized that, to be invaluable, you have to pay a heavy price. Either with your time or money!

I was literally looking for free things back then. It was until I realized that you don't get maximum value from free things.

I started investing in myself by reading books and looking for ways to start making passive income so I can acquire the most needed skills in this dispensation.

To make money in this life, you need to be smart. You don't necessarily need to do what you love, of course you'll do what you love. But you need to do what people need I.e what is in high demand!
There's more to share. But I'll stop here for now. I've seen too many people frustrated and I know how it feels because I've been there.

If you want to learn any digital skill like:

1. Content Writing
2. How to Build Website
3. Affiliate Marketing
4. Digital Marketing (Facebook and Instagram Ads)
5. Email Marketing
6. How to Sell Anything
7. How to pick products to Sell
8. 100s of templates to use personally
9. Amazon Publishing

And lots more

I have books I can recommend and I have access to courses that will guide you from a stark beginner to a professional. I just want to help someone out there confused.

Kindly share your experiences too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With This Actions, Does She Love Me? / Cute Girl With Erect Breasts Is Displaying Her Full Blowwwjob Skills / My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.