Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? (3689 Views)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by sexy74(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nawa for u ooo! U want make i name my pikin Job join this Buhari govt? No be times two suffer be that?
Haha my brother affliction cannot arise the second time .

1 Like

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by Das1mama: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Have seen CAIN!!

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by Das1mama: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2022
eazyduzit:

My one time headteacher name is Job and the guy is filthy rich,he is a big time farmer with houses and two cars and he is a you g dude.Infact,he lives teaching that's why he's still into the profession.
He's a Nairalander grin grin grin too.
okay o

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by tayo60(f): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Eyaah sorry you didn't get the sarcasm
I no get d sarcasm, I thought you dey abuse me ni.

1 Like

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2022
tayo60:
I no get d sarcasm, I thought you dey abuse me ni.
No I wasn't
Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by eazyduzit: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
They are all what? Na lie.
Beleive what you want to believe,your cup of tea.
Dazzol

1 Like

Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2022
eazyduzit:

My one time headteacher name is Job and the guy is filthy rich,he is a big time farmer with houses and two cars and he is a you g dude.Infact,he lives teaching that's why he's still into the profession.
He's a Nairalander grin grin grin too.
Ur headteacher is now likely experiencing the later end of Job. Believe me, he had gone tru hell. Meet him, let him tell u his story.
Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by eazyduzit: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur headteacher is now likely experiencing the later end of Job. Believe me, he had gone tru hell. Meet him, let him tell u his story.
I told you to believe what you want to believe,I know him personally and I know his story.He has never suffered in life but I don't is my responsibility to change your mentality.
Beleive what you want to believe.
Shikena
Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by mankan2k7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
In the Bible or in real life?
Real life, a Ghanaian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them'' / Is It Good To Date Your Friend? / How Do I Tell My Girl She's Boring In Bed? Dont Want To Resort To Cheatin On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.