Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours (2434 Views)

Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
I'm creating this thread cos i want to seek advice.
For one, I'm not the typical punter, but i do stake a bet very occasionally. I presently have 12k in my staking acct which i less often bet sef
But, So there's a couple of millions paid into my account through an award for a particular business and the half of it for a certain person.
Since the money will be with me for some weeks, I'm thinking of doing bet Naija with 1.3 to 2 odd
Should i try it? Maybe with 1 million and not all...
I'm really nervous..lol...i no geh mind...
And what has been your experience betting with cash kept with you?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by slan87(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you try it, it's going to end in tears for you.
Abort that mission, my 2%

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Carcholce: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes stake it.

I borrowed 3m from my friend two weeks ago and staked 10 odd, I’m now a billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by DonBenny77(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
I can arrange 3 sure odds today
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
DonBenny77:
I can arrange 3 sure odds today
Hmmm..is 3 odd not too much...
I'm even looking btw 1.3 to 2 odd....
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Carcholce:
Yes stake it.

I borrowed 3m from my friend two weeks ago and staked 10 odd, I’m now a billionaire.
3m on 10 odd is reckless...and it cant lead to billions

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Carcholce: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:

3m on 10 odd is reckless...and it cant lead to billions

Are you doubting me? You want me to post receipt of the private jet I bought yesterday?
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by SavageResponse(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:
For one, I'm not the typical punter, but i do stake a bet very occasionally.
So there's a couple of millions paid into my account through an award for a particular business and the half of it for a certain person.
Since the money will be with me for some weeks, I'm thinking of doing bet Naija with 1.3 to 2 odd

Only a slowpoke who is completely lacking in integrity will do what you plan to do!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by SeyiFargo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
My brother grin..
It will end in extraordinary premium tears....
Talking from experience

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by DonBenny77(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:

Hmmm..is 3 odd not too much...
I'm even looking btw 1.3 to 2 odd....
3 odds sure today, but 2 still safer
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Temmylee01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
This your question funny die, I once stake 50k kept with me against 3 odd and it boom!!!!
But games are tricky this days, you'd have to be very careful and extra careful in that manner.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
SavageResponse:

Only a slowpoke who is completely lacking in integrity will do what you plan to do!
How does this have to do with integrity...
Dont people, business, bank, even govt use peoples/stakeholders cash to do stock trading? Whats the different btw stock trading and gambling
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by DanieleLorenzo: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:
For one, I'm not the typical punter, but i do stake a bet very occasionally. I presently have 12k in my staking acct which i less often bet sef
But, So there's a couple of millions paid into my account through an award for a particular business and the half of it for a certain person.
Divide the money into 4. Use one part to stake on 2 odds. Legit games yakpa tonight.

When it greens, return half of your winnings to the capital never to be touched again. You then have one eight of the original money.

Then. proceed to start on your journey to double your money till your sense deems fit to quit.

Na weekend we dey. If you serious, you fit make thrice of the original cash before Monday. Na patience and discipline be the secret keys to profitable gambling

Paradventure, the first game dies, take two out of the remaining three parts and play on 1.50 odds.

Pay me laterwink

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by babaneenoni(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
No try am let it go... Gbese dey knock on your door no open am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
babaneenoni:
No try am let it go... Gbese dey knock on your door no open am

Hmmm
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by terrezo2002(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:
Don't try it. That's the devil speaking to you. You know what? You will pick the game you think is the surest and you will lose it all. Then the demons will laugh and mock you including those who advised you to play it.
Leave the money in your account. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by terrezo2002(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Carcholce:
Yes stake it.

Demon in human flesh

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Europa league

Ludogorets vs Roma

Odd:1.91

Bet type: Both Teams to Score

Put the 1M here. You'll gain 910k just give me my small 30k after the game.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Or these very sure game
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Illegal1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
gshsj:

i can gv u weekly sure 2odds,the 3 games thru even b4 half time...
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by cavreek: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Be a man, take the risk and stake all the money u have
U will be glad u did, just pick 2 odds and watch ur life transform
Since u're looking for a validation to fall into depression here u have it

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by edoncast: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Europa league

Ludogorets vs Roma

Goodluck

You are the best.i staked 500k on the game and i got 450k profit.

THANKS BABA NLA.

Drop ur azza

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by internationalman(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Europa league

Ludogorets vs Roma

Goodluck

Bro you got it right.

I hope the guy played it

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Chloraseptic: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
edoncast:

THANKS BABA NLA.

Drop ur azza

Congratulations. Make I drop my Azza make you do small thing for me.

Once again congrats
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by ifihearam: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some one bet with hid friend's $50k and lost...we still dey settle the matter.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Dreamoftheendle: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
edoncast:

THANKS BABA NLA.
Drop ur azza
omo boss see my aza oh. Run small thing for me abeg.
1381.447589 access bank
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
edoncast:

THANKS BABA NLA.

Drop ur azza

God bless you my brother for remembering me smiley embarassed

Ecobank

1993 07 1865

Daniel

May you never run into trouble in Jesus name grin
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dreamoftheendle:
omo boss see my aza oh. Run small thing for me abeg.

access bank
Dude na you he ask for aza? undecided
Na you predict game? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
edoncast:

THANKS BABA NLA.

Drop ur azza

Bro yet to see alert

You'll be saving a soul if you show me love o

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2022
gshsj:

Hmmm

You did not pay the 1.91 odd I dropped for you yesterday? That was your chance. Any subsequent game you play will be calamitous

This I have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 6:13am On Sep 09, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

You did not pay the 1.91 odd I dropped for you yesterday? That was your chance. Any subsequent game you play will be calamitous

This I have seen
I was not online to check....it was this morning i saw it...i havent played any game yet, just still weighing my odds
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by donmarshia(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2022
gshsj:

I was not online to check....it was this morning i saw it...i havent played any game yet, just still weighing my odds

Bros, no try am o. Probability you will lose the money is high. Do not complicate your simple life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Broke Guys? Ladies / I Love You / Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.