Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours (2457 Views)

Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by omochelsea004(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:
Yes stake it.

I borrowed 3m from my friend two weeks ago and staked 10 odd, I’m now a billionaire.
are you this daft? How is 3m multiply by 10 odds give you billion not to talk of billions you claimed, why trying to manipulate, trick & confuse OP into thinking you are serious? Common that's not so cool, like you want to deliberately mislead him

Modified

Sorry guy, just spotted the sacarsm!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by VERDA: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2022
gshsj:

Hmmm..is 3 odd not too much...
I'm even looking btw 1.3 to 2 odd....

This is how you guys kill yourselves...who in his right mind will think of doing what you want to do...

What do you have besides the money you want to stake?, just know you will loose it, know this and know peace...if you can handle loosing it, go ahead and stake it, there is a 1% chance you might win but when you loose dont go crying around or accusing village people for a decision you took yourself, cos they are the ones obviously pushing you to do this.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by VERDA: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2022
gshsj:

How does this have to do with integrity...
Dont people, business, bank, even govt use peoples/stakeholders cash to do stock trading? Whats the different btw stock trading and gambling

Oga in stock trading people buy stocks of actual companies that exist and do business...infact I no explain again, na like this our youths one take move the country forward lol l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by VERDA: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Divide the money into 4. Use one part to stake on 2 odds. Legit games yakpa tonight.

When it greens, return half of your winnings to the capital never to be touched again. You then have one eight of the original money.

Then. proceed to start on your journey to double your money till your sense deems fit to quit.

Na weekend we dey. If you serious, you fit make thrice of the original cash before Monday. Na patience and discipline be the secret keys to profitable gambling

Paradventure, the first game dies, take two out of the remaining three parts and play on 1.50 odds.

Pay me laterwink

INVESTOR VIBES lool, you are advicing the poor boy...if he looses now you go block am from calling you. Make Una continue.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by OperationalVehi: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Carcholce:
Yes stake it.

I borrowed 3m from my friend two weeks ago and staked 10 odd, I’m now a billionaire.
grin grin strong man

My power no reach that kind thing. Bless your boy tho. Make I drop aza ?
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Bolsman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why not stake with ur money jejely. Trouble dey sleep ur yanga want go wake am o.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Illegal1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
edoncast:

You are the best.i staked 500k on the game and i got 450k profit.
THANKS BABA NLA.
Drop ur azza
u dey wine us bah?
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Illegal1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Bro yet to see alert
You'll be saving a soul if you show me love o

alert never still show?
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
VERDA:

Oga in stock trading people buy stocks of actual companies that exist and do business...infact I no explain again, na like this our youths one take move the country forward lol l.
How is stock trading physical business, u can educate me...and relate it to integrity... I'm open to opinions and advice...as i haven't made up my mind
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by imagrg(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2022
I have sure 3+odds for u later today.
Use 1m then win N3+m. Just send me 500k for another 3odds tomorrow.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by OriOko88(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Such games usually cut. I can 99% assure it will cut
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:
I have sure 3+odds for u later today.
Use 1m then win N3+m. Just send me 500k for another 3odds tomorrow.
Around what time will you drop it
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Op I'm beginning to get afraid for you o

Yesterday I predicted a match but didn't bother posting it here and I swear it came through.

France

Lens vs Troyes

Under 2.5

Odd 2.44 odd

Final result: 1-0

But I felt you'd be afraid to play so someone else will not come and claim he played it and won and then we no go see anything.

I will drop one for you tomorrow after which I won't bother again. Please don't play any 3 odd o. That is greed and make sure it is just a single game. Don't go and pick seemingly sure games oo. Don't say I no warn you
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Illegal1:

alert never still show?

Saw nothing bro. Life goes on. We move
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Ligue 2 France

Stade Laval vs Pau

Odd: 2.01

Bet type: Both teams score

Time: 6pm

Last time I will drop here. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by omotoshodontee1: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Ligue 2 France

Stade Laval vs Pau

@OP,in as much as you av early miss out on his 2 previous correct odds.. jejely abort the third mission.. probability of it ending in tears is high.talking from a punter perspective
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Fiscus105(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2022
gshsj:
I'm creating this thread cos i want to seek advice.
For one, I'm not the typical punter, but i do stake a bet very occasionally. I presently have 12k in my staking acct which i less often bet sef
But, So there's a couple of millions paid into my account through an award for a particular business and the half of it for a certain person.
Since the money will be with me for some weeks, I'm thinking of doing bet Naija with 1.3 to 2 odd
Should i try it? Maybe with 1 million and not all...
I'm really nervous..lol...i no geh mind...
And what has been your experience betting with cash kept with you?

I will advice u to read those bet company website.

It reads..... amount that too big for u to loose, don't use it to stake.......
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Ligue 2 France

Stade Laval vs Pau

I almost played this game...but when I checked the stat and table, i changed my mind....and the game cast....
I played another game though, not with millions...i used 20k for 5odd....to test the waters.... let's see how it goes tomorrow...
I will update
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2022
gshsj:

I almost played this game...but when I checked the stat and table, i changed my mind....and the game cast....
I played another game though, not with millions...i used 20k for 5odd....to test the waters.... let's see how it goes tomorrow...
I will update
Thank God you didn't cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Thank God you didn't cool
Atlanta don cut my game....20k gone
Betting seems to have a spirit, ọmọ, I'm tired o..naso 1M for go

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
gshsj:

You carry plenty games?

When staking high you pick only one game even if it is ov 1.5 of 1.50 odd. It is better for you to gain 10 with 20k than to look for 100k with 20k.

don't be anxious to book a game. If you've viewed games for the day and you are not sure of anyone then don't play. The first game I posted on this thread that you didn't play I saw that and was very sure of it that why I confidently told you to put the 1M on it. but the last one that failed, I couldn't give that assurance. I wasn't sure.

And finally take a break don't chase the lose immediately or else you might begin to stake irrationally and make more mistakes. Just keep calm first.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

You carry plenty games?

When staking high you pick only one game even if it is ov 1.5 of 1.50 odd. It is better for you to gain 10 with 20k than to look for 100k with 20k.

don't be anxious to book a game. If you've viewed games for the day and you are not sure of anyone then don't play. The first game I posted on this thread that you didn't play I saw that and was very sure of it that why I confidently told you to put the 1M on it. but the last one that failed, I couldn't give that assurance. I wasn't sure.

And finally take a break don't chase the lose immediately or else you might begin to stake irrationally and make more mistakes. Just keep calm first.
Sure...cool...
I picked 5 games to make that 5 odd.....
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2022
You shouldn’t pick games like that bro, i guess those five games were straight wins
gshsj:

Sure...cool...
I picked 5 games to make that 5 odd.....
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Merch:
You shouldn’t pick games like that bro, i guess those five games were straight wins
something like that...it remained Atlanta and Juventus to complete the bet....and they lost drew
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Chris2863(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

3m on 10 odd is reckless...and it cant lead to billions
the clown doesn’t know the difference between million and billion
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Send me a pm
gshsj:
something like that...it remained Atlanta and Juventus to complete the bet....and they lost drew
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by Badhguy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

If you're a high staker. Do not, I repeat do not play straight wins no matter how sure you're about it. And again, stop staking on any of the top five European leagues na them they cast well well.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Merch:
Send me a pm
Okay
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by VlamesIffect(f): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:
I'm creating this thread cos i want to seek advice.
For one, I'm not the typical punter, but i do stake a bet very occasionally. I presently have 12k in my staking acct which i less often bet sef
But, So there's a couple of millions paid into my account through an award for a particular business and the half of it for a certain person.
Since the money will be with me for some weeks, I'm thinking of doing bet Naija with 1.3 to 2 odd
Should i try it? Maybe with 1 million and not all...
I'm really nervous..lol...i no geh mind...
And what has been your experience betting with cash kept with you?

Pls go ahead. Use 1.2 carry sure 2 odds. Keep the remaining 100 incase e cut. You go use the 100 drink numb the pain.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by uniqueuser(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why not safelock the money for piggyvest. There will be no temptation and you go get small change.
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by gshsj: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Pls go ahead. Use 1.2 carry sure 2 odds. Keep the remaining 100 incase e cut. You go use the 100 drink numb the pain.
The money is abt 5M...so i dnt get 100 u are talking abt
Re: What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours by VlamesIffect(f): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2022
gshsj:

The money is abt 5M...so i dnt get 100 u are talking abt

You get the message. Use 4mill stake 2 odds then. At least you'll have more than enough to get drunk, pills & hookers. When you lose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed / Most Ugly Guy On Earth Reveal!!! / Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.