Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

South easterners Are Strange People.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South easterners Are Strange People.... (1057 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
they write to any topic,vote obi....

but their own south east is on lockdown....

i no understood.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
am confused....
from were is obi gonna get his grassroot votes from when not south east....

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Zionmdde: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
I believe this should be a very productive hour of the day, even agberos should either be at one bus stop or the other or hanging in one danfo or the other. Is your joblessness that chronic for your thoughts to be useless the afternoon?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Zionmdde:
I believe this should be a very productive hour of the day, even agberos should either be at one bus stop or the other or hanging in one danfo or the other. Is your joblessness that chronic for your thoughts to be useless the afternoon?

am just trying to understand all this online hype about obi.... undecided undecided

i wouldnt even care,but nearly any topic you have people always writin obi....
soo far,as pissin people off that already made up their minds who to vote....

igbos love puttin themselves in other peoples faces too much....
annoyin....

i already made up my mind who to vote....why una always want to talk about only obi....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Zionmdde: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

am just trying to understand all this online hype about obi.... undecided undecided
When others are being useful to their families and generations. At least think of one way to repay ur parents even if it is the money they spent in dedicating u.
I will always say it, parents should always wait for their kids to be 18 before deciding if they want to spend money to dedicate them. To think someone dedicated you makes me feel sad

4 Likes

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7270793/patriots-league

If you're a patriot and want peace, vote for Peter Obi and ensure he wins, if not, 30 million army cannot win a battle if your President is a useless ancestor.

the thread barely even started sef....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

When others are being useful to their families and generations. At least think of one way to repay ur parents even if it is the money they spent in dedicating u.
I will always say it, parents should always wait for their kids to be 18 before deciding if they want to spend money to dedicate them. To think someone dedicated you makes me feel sad

soo,we should just allow only you people to say something,because only you is useful....

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jobless Zombie.

Better vote Obi so that you can become gainfully employed

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by limeta(f): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

i wouldnt even care,but nearly any topic you have people always writin obi....
soo far,as pissin people off that already made up their minds who to vote....

igbos love puttin themselves in other peoples faces too much....
annoyin....

i already made up my mind who to vote....why una always want to talk about only obi....

You have no business trying to understand any thing online when you don't understand the structure on ground you see with yours own eyes .
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Zionmdde: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

soo,we should just allow only you people to say something,because only you is useful....
No. You can say something irrespective of who u support but you will foolish to call out an entire region. That's sound like something that can only emanate from a useless human being

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Fr33born(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Everybody wan open thread for Nairaland with Peter Obi name. Lol

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Bontafa: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

Yaruba Nissan now

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
limeta:

You have no business trying to understand any thing online when you don't understand the structure on ground you see with yours own eyes .

south east is on lockdown....!!

from where is obi gonna have his most votes from....
from deltans....??

as if deltans dont have their own ambitions....most deltans are still fee dee fee voters....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by RZArecta(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

tribal bigot, may your hate come choke you beautifully cool
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Yaruba Nissan now

am not yoruba....
am deltan....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Fr33born(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

No. You can say something irrespective of who u support but you will foolish to call out an entire region. That's sound like something that can only emanate from a useless human being

Tribalism runs in some peoples blood. They just can't hide it. Nairaland has been promoting them. Thanks to the owner of NL, their leader.

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
RZArecta:
tribal bigot, may your hate come choke you beautifully cool

your own house is on lockdown but you want other regions to support your candidate....

ridiculous....!!
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Bontafa: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

am not yoruba....
am deltan....

Paahahahahahah.

You can never be delta and call people OSU .

Why?

Okowa is from Agbor , it is and Igbo settlement, down from upper to marere via the express and opposite.

Okowa built caple point road in Asaba because it leads to one of the mothers family compound .

Asaba is oshimili south , Agbor is Ika .

I have told you, you are not a PDP man stop disgracing yourself .

And next tiem don't deny your linage it's a curse and a shame . be proud.

PS I am not a Igbo man
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by RZArecta(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

your own house is on lockdown but you want other regions to support your candidate....

ridiculous....!!
screw you, I'm Ijaw. It's your right to vote whoever tickles your fancy but I know you won't like it when Igbos describe the SW as South West. Tribal bigot like you
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by 10mobile: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:

Beware of heart attack. Thanks.
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shayetet13:
Jobless Zombie.

Better vote Obi so that you can become gainfully employed

ehen....
nobody mentioned tinubu or atiku till now oo....

ehen....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
10mobile:

Beware of heart attack. Thanks.

thx....
foolishness of human beings give me hbp....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Sonyboom: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
The lunatics n foolish Igbo the guy was complaining are writing vote how are those mad n foolish Igbos being useful to the bigoted IG o father n mother. Should your wail of lamentation not be directed at those ones instead of the OP writing to correct their foolishness ?!

Zionmdde:

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Sergio103(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
cool....The mod are silent.
if you give this flying monkey an equal dose..... they do ban you.

We move regardless!!

1 Like

Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sergio103:
cool....The mod are silent.

if you give this flying monkey an equal dose..... they do ban you.

We move regardless!!

interesting....now,you are scared to be banned....
shebi una love that report button like kilode....

oyanaa....
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by Zionmdde: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sonyboom:
The lunatics n foolish Igbo the guy was complaining are writing vote how are those mad n foolish Igbos being useful to the bigoted IG o father n mother. Should your wail of lamentation not be directed at those ones instead of the OP writing to correct their foolishness ?!

Apologies bro, we are not under oshodi bridge here, if English is not your thing, try writing in yoruba
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
i changed the title....
what now....??
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by AdamuKD: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one na irredeemable zombie
Re: South easterners Are Strange People.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
This one na irredeemable zombie

soo,if i dont support obi,i am irredeemable according to you....

i have a question....:
are you in nigeria or abroad....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Popular Igbo Islamic Scholar In Ebonyi State See Pictures / APC And Fitch Propaganda, Consolation Of A Loser. / Peter Obi Celebrates Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's 89th Posthumous Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.