Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen (38118 Views)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by detectivejones: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Don't murmur, Don't faint.. The God of Chosen answers prayer Don't murmur, Don't faint.. The God of Chosen answers prayer.
Thanks pastor.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by themanderon: 1:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Davenks:
There is no such thing as the God of chosen. Such is not in the Bible. Let’s stop trying to make God something else other than what the Bible says.

During Abraham's time, he was known as the God of Abraham. Same as Isaac then God of Jacob. He was later known as the God of Israel. Then we also refer to him as the God of Elijah that answers by fire! So you see if one is very close to God you can personalize him as your God. E.g the God of Adeboye. So they have personalized God as the God of chosen so there is no crime in that.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by calabaman(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
May the healing hands of the almighty keep resting on him and everyone of us.

Amen.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Dozie32(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9E2pWnY0g

Almighty God is indeed an awesome God.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by SIMONEKPA7: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2022
babavik:

Please is the God of chosen different from the God worshiped in Redeem and Mountain of fire?

Or is God now deliberately "choosing to answer more prayers from chosen angle?

Or do we no have multiple Gods in Christianity?

What is this stupidity of God of this and that?
The question you asked him about God of chosen is even worst in redeem and living faith. I keep hearing God of Adeboye and God of Oyedepo.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by edunaragold(f): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
you're talking to your father at home or in the grave
it's your family that will die this yr and be put to grave. Idot. Antymarrige , na singleness go kill you.
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2022
edunaragold:
it's your family that will die this yr and be put to grave. Idot. Antymarrige , na singleness go kill you.
lol see how bitter this idiot sounds, your words mean nothing you dumb fool, and yes I want to be single all my life while I use my money to bang as many chicks as possible including your wife and daughters grin

Eleribu somebody kiss
Re: Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen by edunaragold(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Antimarraige post=116497062] lol see how bitter this idiot sounds, your words mean nothing you dumb fool, and yes I want to be single all my life while I use my money to bang as many chicks as possible including your wife and daughters grin

Eleribu somebody kiss[/quote so u be Yoruba,]any way am from Lagos state , I can't answer you because a single man's mentality can't be compared to a married man mentality, I have traveled abroad, you have not, ,I have houses �️ I don't ,I have kids and a beautiful wife, you have not, I have a decent and powerful job, you don't,. So like the saying goes , enu ó sé, ariwo ko ní music oo, empty vessels lo mâ páríwo. Egbon just make sure say olosho no use your sperm for money rituals oo, thats the only advice I can give an irresponsible jati jati guy that won't see his next generation but die a single man, I just pray you don't catch strock, if you do at 50,na your beg you go just die go, mean while toto no dey finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.