Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] (26093 Views)

The Devil's Puzzle (Reloaded) / The Day I Died (reloaded) / Short Story: Bloodline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alex quietly closed the door and looked at Eric who was sitting on the and staring in his direction with a cell phone in hand. Alex pursed his lips and crossed the floor of their safe house living room.

"I know....you don't have to tell me", Alex began and tiredly slumped on the sofa.

"Tell you what?", Eric muttered and continued working his fingers on his mobile device.

"I know that look on your face", Alex replied with a grunt and took out his cell phone. "You always have it whenever you are back from butchering niggas in some joint.

Eric chuckled. He looked at his brother and said, "Then I must have stared at the mirror when that door opened cos the face I saw, had a similar look.

"Yeah, that's what I've been up to tonight. So that makes it two of us, bro", Alex muttered.

"How many?".

"Three. The motherfuckers kidnapped Sharon, and Greg and I had to go save her".

Eric chuckled. "So did you get to fulfill the wish that you had for Greg's girlfriend before passing her to him?", he asked.

"Nah men", Alex shook his head. "Greg did express his amount of love for her on one of them guy's face". He rested a distant gaze at the center table. "Sh!t was horrific", Alex continued quietly.

"So did you get to find out anything?", Eric asked.

"Yeah, and Chris did break into those dead guys' cell phones". Alex took out another cell phone that wasn't his. It was the cell phone with the number that Chris had traced to the kidnapper's den. Alex had taken it before he left the place. "I will also give him this one too.

"What about Sharon?", Eric asked.

"Got something from her too. I will be checking it out by sunrise", Alex replied. Feeling too tired to go into the details, he got to his feet. "I gotta go get some sleep, man", he said to Eric. "I will tell you the rest later". Then he proceeded to the stairs leading to the bedroom.

"Aren't you gonna ask me how mine went?", Eric asked after Alex.

"I already know that it went to an abnormally high casualty rate for the guys that came after you", Alex replied tiredly. "I just wanna get some sleep right now. You can tell me all about the damages tomorrow", he concluded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
I hope you all have a good weekend. See you all next week.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
ironkurtain:

Thanks for the update.....have a nice weekend
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Deasegun19(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
ironkurtain:

Take care
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Corrections made. Mehn this mistakes sef.
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2023
ironkurtain:
Corrections made. Mehn this mistakes sef.

That's what makes you a great writer, able to listen, spot mistakes, and correct accordingly,

Good beautiful morning bro, trust you had a great night rest,

Are we gonna see update today, hope so

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2023
do4luv14:

That's what makes you a great writer, able to listen, spot mistakes, and correct accordingly,

Good beautiful morning bro, trust you had a great night rest,

Are we gonna see update today, hope so

Good evening over here. I had a great night though the wahalla is waking up in the morning to go to work in this winter season especially when all you just want to do is stay under the blanket. I appreciate the remarks bro, but due to work schedule, I can only update on weekends. Take care of yourself. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
ironkurtain:

Good evening over here. I had a great night though the wahalla is waking up in the morning to go to work in this winter season especially when all you just want to do is stay under the blanket. I appreciate the remarks bro, but due to work schedule, I can only update on weekends. Take care of yourself. smiley

Wow!!!! it's evening over there,

That kind sleep that's too sweet to wake up from, that will makes one be hoping it's a work free day cheesy,

It is well sah

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Honest comments and criticisms are always welcomed. It helps a lot in improvements and seeing if I am doing a good or bad job.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
ironkurtain:
Honest comments and criticisms are always welcomed. It helps a lot in improvements and seeing if I am doing a good or bad job.

You are right sir, but I haven't spotted anyone yet,
when I do, I will Criticisms you for it,

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
ironkurtain:

Good evening from here Boss,
Sir being a while, Trust you and the Family are doing great

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by NapoleonT: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Happy sunday sir hope you are good still waiting
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day fellow Nairalanders, I am sorry to say that this story will be suspended till further notice because my father has passed away. cry cry. Being the eldest son, I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of including my plans to travel to Nigeria. I hope you all bear with me. Take care and remained blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Deasegun19(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, I am sorry to say that this story will be suspended till further notice because my father has passed away. cry cry. Being the eldest son, I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of including my plans to travel to Nigeria. I hope you all bear with me. Take care and remained blessed.

I know there are no words to ease your pain. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ashatoda: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:
Sorry for your loss and may his soul rest in peace. I wish you God's favor as you take on the mantle

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by samebony1: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:

May The Almighty LORD God, give you and your family to bear this loss.
Be strong

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:

So sorry bro, May GOD in his infinite Mercy, grant you and the Family the Grace to Bear the loss, Amen

Be Strong bro, Na Man you be

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:
Almighty God will give you fortitude to bear the loss......stay strong bro

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by kalemy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:
So sorry for your loss man. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by maxlev1: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:
Quite a sad information. May the good lord comfort you and give you the capability to grant him a successful burial.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Ibunkun1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
ironkurtain:

So sorry about this. May God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Stay strong boss

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by chidozeze(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
So sorry ,God will give you the fortitude to bear it .

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by annayawchee: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Take heart sir

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Tuhndhay(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
ironkurtain:

So sorry about your loss Bro, praying that God grant you the fortitude, comfort the family and bring the gift of men and provisions your way during this period.
Stay strong Bro.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Pinkie2018(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2023
I so much enjoy the this story. Sorry for your loss and rip to your dad. Looking forward to more update hopefully. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by samebony1: 8:55am On May 09, 2023
ironkurtain:
Good Day, Iron.
Hope you have concluded burial rites for your father.
Our thoughts are with you

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 3:36am On May 10, 2023
samebony1:

Good Day, Iron.
Hope you have concluded burial rites for your father.
Our thoughts are with you

Hello fellow nairalanders, the burial ceremony went very well, it ended two weeks ago to be exact. But i have been very busy cos i had to go to Ghana to bless my younger sister's marriage since i am eldest of the family and now taking over the role of the father figure. I came back to Nigeria today and now making plans to head back to South korea to join my immediate family. Anyway thank you all for the condolences shown to me. Soon i will continue this story, and this time with a clearer state of mind. Once again, thank you all and God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 3:38am On May 10, 2023
R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 3:42am On May 10, 2023
Rest on father

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 3:44am On May 10, 2023
cry cry

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2023
ironkurtain:
Rest on father
Sorry superduper writer....may almighty God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss....may he rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2023
ironkurtain:
Rest on father

It is well Sir

Seems you are from SS, I would had said Urhobo or Itsekiri, but lemme not jump to conclusions yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Book Publishing In Nigeria / Famous Books Of African Authors / Please Don't Scream (PDS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.