Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] (26103 Views)

The Devil's Puzzle (Reloaded) / The Day I Died (reloaded) / Short Story: Bloodline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2022
For any of you that had read the part 2 of this story, can any of you tell me why the old woman called Eric the name, Samuel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
My memory is shallow, pls who is mary
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Abdulreheem(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
hmmm . i can't remember who is mary oh. and again those two mafian that vanish might be his grand parents?
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
ironkurtain:
For any of you that had read the part 2 of this story, can any of you tell me why the old woman called Eric the name, Samuel?

Eric reminds her of someone dear to her
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by doctorexcel: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Maybe eric guardian when he was being hidden by his mother
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Boss give us blockbuster post to end the year 2022 pls
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
As Eric was walking himself out of the lobby of the motel, Alex was alone at a corner table in CLUB 66 and taking his first sip of the beer that he had paid for. He stubbed the second cigarette that he was now having in the ashtray on the table and absent-mindedly stared at the crowd of clubbers on the dance floor.

Half an hour ago in Chris's apartment, he had gotten a phone call from a number unknown to him. The male caller who had identified himself as Leonard and Sharon's boyfriend told him that Sharon had gotten his message.

After Alex had provided the convincing answers that he had made up, to the caller's questions about his knowledge of Sharon, he was then told by the caller that Sharon was chilling in a nightclub called, CLUB 66. And he was also told to be there as soon as possible if he wanted to meet Sharon.

Alex had demanded to speak with Sharon to be sure that she was indeed in the nightclub as the caller had claimed. But he was told that Sharon only wants to speak with him in person before the phone conversation got ended abruptly.

Alex had initially doubted the authenticity of the phone conversation. But after his friend, Chris, had put his genius-level computer skills to use and proved that the phone call had indeed been made in the vicinity of the nightclub, Alex then raced his way to the location of the place as fast as he could.

When he got there, through an old pal of his that he had called and who happened to be one of the club managers, he was able to get inside the place without having to deal with the long queue of people that were waiting to be checked into the club or denied entrance. His pal also provided him with an empty table that was already reserved for a patron that was yet to arrive, with a warning to vacate the table when the owner shows up.

Alex took an uneasy glance at his wristwatch and saw it was past Two Thirty-five. A.M. and well over thirty minutes from the time he had settled himself in the club. He was yet to see the caller named Leonard, or meet Sharon. He had twice called the number and got no answer. And he was yet to receive a response to the text message that he had also sent to the number to announce his presence in the club.

As the wait grew longer and his frustration being increased with the minutes that ticked away in his wristwatch, Alex remained seated alone at his table. He drank his beer with delay and maintained steady visuals of the people around him, absorbing the activities that were happening in CLUB 66.

The club, just like every other weekend, was packed with its air, thick with excitement and loud music. The dance floor that Alex had his eyes trained on was filled with bodies swaying and writhing to the beats of a banging 'gang-gang' rap song. The music played with a blaring bass that shook the entire club and drove the revelers ecstatic: some were making wild gestures to the rap artist's coarse-voiced roarings of criminal lyrics. The psychedelic and disco lights exploding against the walls and floor were enough to make one blink one too many times.

Alex watched the interesting scene with the occasional sip from his bottle. His preoccupation with the show then got interrupted by his cell phone which started vibrating with an incoming call. He quickly reached for his phone and saw the number that had called him earlier on its screen. And he immediately pressed the Answer button.

"Where are you?".

Alex's brows furrowed at the voice that was of a female. "Sharon?", he asked.

"Where are you now?", the voice demanded again with a lot of eagerness in its tone.

Alex then got to his feet and made glances around him. "I'm at a table close to the door, right corner", he replied, giving the caller, his position in the club. "I'm the guy in a black coat that's waving his hand ", he added and waved his hand above his head.

In no time, a girl making a phone call walked past Alex. She paused in her movement, looked in his direction, and made straight toward him with a recognizing look on her face. But she wasn't the Sharon that Alex had been expecting to see.

"Alex Philips", the girl began, standing in front of him.

Alex regarded the girl confusedly with a long searching stare. Then his eyes took account of her physical features.

She was very good-looking; a good-sized head on her shoulder with an oval-shaped face, full lips, and a pointed nose. And her eyes, though keen enough to stare right through one's soul, were strikingly exquisite. She was well-dressed and had a shapely figure with a good height for a female.

All the packages that Alex ever wanted in a girl were standing right before him. But it was the look of agitation on her face that caught his attention the most.

"Where is Sharon?", Alex then asked the girl whom he just met for the first time.

"I want you to follow me", the girl said to him with some urgency in her voice.

"But who are you?", Alex demanded.

"Annette", the girl immediately said her name with her composure becoming increasingly unsettled.

"But I was supposed to meet Sharon and her boyfriend, Leonard", Alex told Annette, now getting worried by her overly troubled look.

"I will explain later", Annette said quickly and wrapped her arm around Alex's. "Please do come with me". Then she started pushing her way through the crowd, heading toward the stairs that led to the V.I.P. section and dragging Alex with her.

Alex got more confused. "Where are we going? What's going on?", he demanded as he was being dragged and made to apologize to the individuals that he bumped into due to Annette's hurried steps.

"Just follow me", Annette insisted with a gasp as she moved.

They made their way through the crowd with Alex saying more apologies, reached the stairs, and climbed their way into the moderately lit corridor of the V.I.P. section. Annette passed a few doors of the private rooms, her arms now kept to herself with Alex following after her. She stopped in front of a door and Alex heard an indistinct noise coming out from the room.

Then Annette turned to Alex. "First of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience", she began. "You have to wait for me to talk to Leonard".

Alex stared at her in silence and still trying to understand the situation. He had been expecting to meet Sharon, but not in this manner.

"And no matter what Leonard says, please don't mention the phone call that you earlier had, for your friend's sake", Annette continued.

"What?". Alex's brows furrowed. "What friend?", he asked.

But Annette's hand was already turning the door knob. Her arm again wrapped around Alex's, dragging him into the room before he could further protest.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Alex found himself walking into a heated argument that was going on in the V.I.P. room. His eyes first saw another girl whom he easily recognized, whom he had always wanted to bed: Sharon, of course. The curious look on his face then turned confused on seeing Sharon's ex-boyfriend, Greg, in the room too. Then, with a look of alert in his eyes, Alex made several searching glances at the rest of the individuals in the room: they were all male, young men that looked to be a few years above twenty: Alex counted four.

Sharon and one of the young men were hollering at each other with raised voices; Sharon also made angry gestures in his face. Greg was surrounded by the other three, he looked visibly unsettled while they regarded him, very determined in the looks on their faces and with a threatening composure.

They all paused in their activities and got silent upon seeing Alex. None of them appeared to be in a friendly mood or had the face of any of Alex's friends. And they all regarded him with a look that questioned his presence in the room.

"Leonard", Annette quickly began at the young man with Sharon. "This is the guy I was telling you about, he is the one that gave Greg the message and he had been waiting for Sharon", she continued, trying to look calm though her body language faintly said differently. The young man, named Leonard and Sharon's new boyfriend, glanced at Annette and then stared at Alex with an insolent glare.

Leonard was tall with a good build and wide shoulders. He wore a camouflage-coloured Varsity jacket, brown pants, and brown boots. To Alex's eyes, he appeared to be the arrogant type with a constant demand for respect but gave none at all. It was a 'Hate at first sight' to Alex.

"Who are you?", Leonard then began curtly at Alex.

"I thought she had already made the introduction", Alex replied coolly at Leonard, now getting the gamut of what Annette was cooking: Greg had somehow gotten himself in a mix with Leonard and his ex-girlfriend Sharon, and probably in trouble from the way Leonard's friends had surrounded him like thugs that were about to violently rob a defenseless individual in an alley, and Annette trying to use him as a diversion to save Greg from the situation.

"Did you poke this stupid cow into coming here to deliver a message?", Leonard curtly asked again and pointed at Greg with a glare at Alex.

"Do you have to be rude to everyone you meet?", Sharon immediately put in irritatedly at Leonard.

"Hey! Just shut it!", Leonard said with a raised voice at Sharon.

Still in the early stage of the relationship and this asshole's already being this rude, Alex thought to himself with a smirk at Leonard. "You already heard that", he then replied to Leonard's question.

"Well, you've just made a big mistake sending the wrong guy for the job, pal", Leonard then muttered with a scowl. "And it gonna cost your friend here cos he gonna pay for messing with my party".

"Hey man, I didn't come here for trouble", Greg protested with a near-timid voice and seemingly reduced to a frightened mouse from being surrounded by Leonard's friends who were also as big as Leonard. "He had also proved that my intention is genuine", he continued and pointed at Alex, trying to play along to save himself from getting embarrassed in front of his ex-girlfriend with the possibility of being physically hurt. "What else do you want from me?", he asked with glances at Leonard's friends.

"Leo, please just let him", Annette then tried to plead Greg's case.

"Am gonna find out those that are also involved in this sh!t and also use them to send a message to anyone that tries to f@ck with me", Leonard mouthed out his threats to her. "And I want you to get your ass out of here", he ordered Alex and motioned at the door.

Alex gave Leonard a brief expressionless stare. "I think you didn't get the memo", he then said quietly. "And since the message has been delivered and me being here, Greg's presence is no longer needed", he continued. As much as Alex would love to have a beer in the room and watch Leonard's friends take a jump on Greg, he still doesn't like bullies.

"Motherfucker I said get the f@ck out of here!", Leonard barked at Alex. "Unless you wanna join him in the sh!t that's about to happen to him", he warned with a fiery glare.

Alex sighed, stared at Greg shortly, and decided that his dislike for the guy wasn't enough to make him walk away from the disrespect that was happening.

"In that case", Alex began and dug both hands into the pockets of his coat. "You and your friends won't be leaving here", he said coolly with an unblinking gaze at Leonard. "Even if it's to take a piss", he continued, his gaze turning cold and sinister.

Alex's words drew Leonard's friends' attention from Greg to him. Greg was overly surprised on seeing his bitter enemy standing up for him. Leonard confusedly made glances at his friends. Sharon was staring intriguingly at Alex, and her interest in him was seemingly aroused. Annette stared adamantly at the situation as if she already knew what would happen next.

"And you better tone down the sh!ts coming out from that motor mouth of yours", Alex continued. "Or you gonna regret it", he warned.

"What?". Leonard sneered. "We are four guys deep in this motherfucker, I can get more, and we are all Rolling-Sixties Deuce gang. You watch your damn mouth cos you are f@cking with the wrong guy", he threatened. But it was quite clear that several levels of his bold and brash attitude had been shaved off, from the way his tone of voice sounded.

Alex glanced at Leonard from head to toe with a knowing smile. "Nah, you got it all wrong, bro", he chuckled at Leonard. "See, the owner of this joint happens to be one of the top dogs in the Supreme Hustlers, some of the workers here are members of that gang too". Alex paced closer to Leonard who was now maintaining a calm composure with a lot of difficulties. "That includes the two gorillas manning the club entry door, and they always represent their crew to the fullest....done violently if it comes to that", Alex continued with a hard stare at him.

"So what?", Leonard asked quietly. His friends were now making nervous glances at themselves.

"So...you might wanna think twice before escalating sh!t that would make them start asking why some rival gang members are hanging in their territory", Alex replied. "That is...if you guys are indeed the Sixties Deuce boys", he added.

It was clear that Leonard had been chopped in half by Alex's statements, with the nervousness that clouded his face as he stared at Alex in silence. Even his friends that had been showcasing their toughness from the way they carried themselves, were all reduced to four standing bundles of nerves. And Leonard himself had realized that his attempt at using one of his favorite lines of intimidation to make the guy before him fold in fear, had turned out to be a conspicuous failure on his part. He might have indeed f@cked with the wrong guy that he had falsely claimed to be.

Leonard then sighed and turned away from Alex. "Just let that fool go with him", he told his friends to leave Greg alone. They wasted no time in backing away from Greg who was now the one staring down at them, all three of them. "Go with your friend and leave us alone", he continued at Alex without looking at him.

"Nope", Alex disagreed with what Leonard just said. "It's either you and your gay-gang friends get the f@ck out of here right now", he said and pointed at the door with glances at Leonard and his friends. "Or there gonna be a lot of shoveling to be done in here later", he concluded and waited for them to decide their fate.

"Hey man", one of Leonard's friends then began quietly at Alex. "We are the ones that booked this room".

"Did I mention giving a f@ck about who did?", Alex asked him.

Alex's phone then vibrated an incoming call. He reached for it and saw it was Chris calling him. "Hey, Chris", he began and listened to the voice that rasped out of the phone's earpiece. Then he looked at Leonard who was now staring at him. "You know where I am, call back in five minutes if you don't hear from me", he continued with a fixed stare at Leonard. "And get everything ready", he concluded and ended the phone conversation.

"So what is it gonna be?", Alex then asked, still staring at Leonard with his cell phone held up. He could hear one of Leonard's friends whispering to the other that they need to get the hell out of the place.

Leonard then decided to be the coward with a standing house than be the brave one with piles of ruins. "Baby let's get the hell out of here", he began at Sharon and made a move to get hold of her arm.

"No". Sharon backed away from him. "I wanna go home", she told him.

"Baby you don't have to...", Leonard then continued, now calmer in his voice.

"I said I wanna go home!", Sharon insisted and interrupted him. "And don't baby me". She then glared at him. "I may not like Greg, but I hate bullies", she told him.

Alex saw that Leonard was about to lose Sharon faster than he had gotten her, and he decided to pump more gas. "You have four minutes before I get that call", he announced to Leonard and waved his phone at him.

Leonard's friends started moving without even saying anything to him, filing out of the room one by one. Leonard was the last to leave the place. He paused to give Alex a brief stare before walking out of the room.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sharon then slumped heavily on the black leather-covered sofa in the room. She rested her elbows on the table and buried her face in her palms with a sullen mood for a night out that had been ruined. Annette sat beside her, placed a hand on her, and tried to comfort her.

"What is this damn message that every goddamn person wants to give me?", Sharon then began irritatedly. Then she glared at Alex. "And who on earth is this guy?", she asked with her eyes on him. "Forget it! I don't wanna hear, and I most definitely don't want to hear anything from him!", she continued with a raised voice and pointed at Greg.

Alex made a quick check in the corridor and shut the door. "I think you might wanna hear what he and I have to say to you", he said to Sharon and paced towards her, stealing a glance at the empty bottles on the table that appeared to be empty way before he even stepped into the club.

Sharon glanced at him and then stared at Greg.

Greg acted immediately. "I was only chilling in the club and happened to see you walking by" he began and quickly took out his wallet in the back pocket of his black jean pants.

Sharon glanced at the wallet in Greg's hand. "So?", she asked impatiently.

"So I wanted to give you this". Greg took out from his wallet, a brand new-looking credit card with a logo that Sharon immediately recognized when he held it in front of her.

Sharon meant what she had said about not wanting to talk to Greg. But on seeing what he was holding, she jumped to her feet, almost bumping into him as she immediately reached out to take it. And for a while, she stared at the rectangle-shaped plastic with her full name written on it, like a prized possession.

"It came out yesterday", Greg continued as Sharon gaped at what she had always wanted so badly, now in her hands: she had been unable to get one because of the stringent processes that were involved, which she couldn't go through, she wasn't even qualified to have one in the first place due to her low credit rating. "My cousin told me that the card company couldn't contact you cos of your change of phone number", Greg went on. "I had to hold on to it, to personally give it to you if we happen to run into each other. And this isn't something that should be given to someone else to deliver to you", he concluded.

Sharon sighed and slowly dropped her weight on the sofa. She then gave Greg a look that tells of her being impressed by his kind gesture, and at the same time, her regrets for breaking up with him. And she stared at her new credit card once again.

"You take care of yourself", Greg then bid Sharon and turned to leave after taking one last glance at what he had promised to help her with when they were still dating: he took delivery of it from his relative that worked in a credit card company a day after she had broken up with him.

"Wait!", Sharon stopped him. Then she got to her feet, grabbed her handbag, and stood in front of Greg. "Can we go somewhere else where we can talk?", she asked. "Somewhere quiet", she suggested.

Greg nodded his approval and Sharon then went over to Annette and said a few inaudible words to her. Annette nodded at her, both girls said their goodbyes with a hug, and Sharon got hold of Greg's hand.

"Can you please wait until tomorrow to tell me this message that you have for me?", Sharon then asked Alex with a pleading voice. Alex gave her a brief thoughtful gaze and decided not to ruin what seemed to be a good night for her and the guy he never liked with a nod of the head.

Sharon then flashed Alex a bright smile and led Greg out of the room. Alex smiled back at her. Greg did the same but Alex ignored him and turned away from him.

After they had walked out of the room, Alex turned his attention to Annette who was now bending over pick up her handbag. He then thought about the phone call that he had gotten at Chris' house.

"Leonard wasn't the guy that called me", Alex then said.

"Just some random guy that was trying to hit on me", Annette said indifferently as she got hold of her bag. "He said he's an aspiring actor".

"Hm, well played", Alex quipped and liked what he saw when his eyes made an adventurous glance a little below her bent back. "So how did you get to know my name? Or did Greg tell you that?", he asked. "I don't think we have seen each other before", Alex noted.

Annette straightened up and turned to Alex. "Of course we have", she replied coldly and gave him a knowing look of being aware of where he had feasted his eyes on. "Three years ago in Angel's house", she continued and checked her handbag for anything missing.

Alex then knew that it was his twin brother that she had seen at Angel's house. But he still wanted to carry on with the discussion.

"I don't recall getting acquainted with you in Angel's house", Alex said, his remark being a cunning way of making Annette give him the details of her interactions with Eric.

"We didn't", Annette said still maintaining her cold tone of voice. "And it wouldn't have happened cos on that day as I recall, you were busy with Angel's friends: beating them stupid to rescue your girl, Lisa, from Angel's rape game", she continued. "I don't think it would've been a good idea to have asked if you were in the mood for a chat".

Alex nodded with a smirk. "I must've made quite an impression on you to still remember me after all these years", he said

"Yeah, a tragic one", Annette muttered. "And my night has been the same too, so I just wanna go home and get some sleep", she added without looking at Alex and then left the room without saying goodbye to him.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by nastynic(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks for the Update Man.
Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
"Damn". Alex muttered and stared at the door that Annette left ajar after she had walked out of the room. "That was indeed....a warm way to say goodbye". Then he shook his head and glanced around the V.I.P. room. His cell phone started vibrating and he knew it was Chris calling again.

"Dude! What was that all about?", Chris's voice rasped out and Alex smiled. "You just ranted out meaningless jibberish and hung up. Were you dancing with Sharon or whatever her name is", he asked.

"I also had that wish", Alex muttered. "So what's up?", he asked.

"Well, I managed to break into all the cell phones you gave me".

"Good, what did you find?".

"All the files in the phones are cleaner than my grandma's room, man. They all have nothing".

Alex sighed.

"But I went through all the numbers they had called", Chris continued. "All except one, were last active yesterday morning".

"What about the other one?", Alex asked.

"Are you still in CLUB 66?",

"Yeah", Alex replied. "Why?", he asked.

"It has been active in that vicinity today".

"What? Why didn't you tell me?".

"Did you miss the part where you yarned dust and hung up on me? Cos that's what I wanted to tell you when I called", Chris's voice came out with an irritated tone.

Alex's eyes then turned alert. "How long ago", he demanded.

"The phone is still pinging its signal there", Chris said quickly. "The person using it is still around that place".

Having Sharon in his mind, Alex quickly made his way out of the V.i.P and ran through the corridor. He battled his way through the crowd on the main floor, saying his quick apologies again, and causing an individual that he had earlier bumped into to give him a long stare of confusion.

"Can you pinpoint the exact position of the person that's using the phone", Alex gasped into his cell phone mouthpiece as he stepped out of the club and into the main street with his eyes making a wild search for Sharon and Greg, or even Annette.

"It doesn't work that way if you are asking for the exact spot where the person is probably taking a piss right now", Chris replied. "It's just the map of the area with shapes of buildings, addresses, and a red dot", he continued.

"Sh!t!", Alex said under his breath as he continued with his search.

Then he saw Greg and Sharon several meters away from him, all smiles as they stepped out of a coffee shop talking to each other and holding hands. Alex told Chris to hold on and started heading in their direction with quick strides. It was at that moment a black mini-van zoomed toward Greg and Sharon and then screeched to a stop beside them.

A loud gunfire then rented the air followed by Sharon's scream. Alex immediately docked behind a parked car, and the crowd outside the club docked too or scattered in different directions. Alex then peered at what was going on. He saw two masked men in all-black attire, struggling with Sharon and Greg: one of them was armed and the other was trying to grab Sharon off Greg who was on the ground with her, and using his body to shield her from the men.

The armed man swung a wicked kick and struck Greg on his side, making his body roll away from Sharon and losing his grip on her. The other man then callously lifted off her feet to force her into the van while the gunman struck Greg again and then pointed the assault rifle he was wielding at him.

"Oh sh!t!". Alex's eyes widened on seeing the impending calamity that was about to befall Greg.

But the gunman's grim intention was interrupted when Sharon, in her desperate struggle, grabbed his shoulder and tugged at it. The gunman furiously turned to her, struck her in the face, and then helped his partner in forcing her into the minivan. The driver of the van then floored the throttle and the vehicle screeched to a speedy getaway.

Alex immediately got out of his hiding place and raced toward Greg who was lying on the floor, groaning painfully.

"Goddamn, man!", Alex began and bent over Greg. "You almost got yourself killed, you dumbfuck!", he bawled.

"They took Sharon! They took her!", Greg groaned hysterically as Alex helped him to his feet.

Alex then looked in the direction where the van had fled with Greg beside him, howling with a dilemma and asking him what to do. He stared at the car that disappeared down the road until its brake lights were nothing but a speck of red lights. Then he turned his eyes to his cell phone that he was still holding and remembered that Chris was still on the line.

"Chris are you still there?", Alex spoke into the cell phone mouthpiece.

"Dude! What the hell just happened?", Chris's voice demanded.

"Sharon just got kidnapped", Alex replied and heard Chris exclaim. He glanced at the crowd of shell-shocked onlookers that had gathered in front of the club, staring their way. "For God's sake, get a hold of yourself goddammit!", he then said irritatedly to Greg that was now sobbing with a downcast gaze. "Follow me!". Then he raced toward the parking lot where he had left his car with Greg following after him.

"Are you with someone?", Chris asked.

"Yeah, Greg", Alex gasped as he got closer to his vehicle.

"Greg? Who is Greg?".

"Our nemesis back in high school. Sharon is his girlfriend".

Chris went silent for a brief moment. "We have to inform the police fast", his voice then said. "I'm still tracking the number".

"Good". Alex unlocked the doors of the BMW and quickly slid into the driver's seat with Greg dropping his weight on the front passenger seat and still trying to control his tears. "Can you tell me the location where they are heading?", Alex asked Chris and brought life to the car engine.

"Why?".

"To see what I can do before the Cops get going with their activity".

"Hold on", Chris said and Alex could hear him working his fingers on his computer keyboard at his usual blinding speed. "I just gained access to the street cameras", his voice continued. "It will also give me a proper view of where they are going and their location. Did you get the chance to see the car they were driving?", he asked.

"Black old model minivan", Alex replied and put his car in motion. "You will probably see it so easily cos there is little to no traffic in the direction that they went", he continued.

Chris went silent again, then said, "Got them! Their car is now in Queens Street, heading North", he informed.

"Good. Leave the line open and keep me updated".

"Got it!".

"Greg who had been listening to the conversation then asked, "Where are we going?".

"To go save your girl from those men", Alex replied without looking at him. "And those men are armed, dangerous, and probably killed a lot of people". Alex then looked at him. "If you think that you ain't up to the task, then you better get out of the car now", he said firmly to Greg.

Greg then dried the rest of the tears in his eyes and stared ahead with an expressionless look that clouded his face. "I'm going", he said quietly to Alex and stayed silent.

Alex knew that he wouldn't have to say his words twice as he worked the steering wheel to make a wild U-turn. He knows the face that Greg always puts up whenever he is out to get something, he had seen it a lot, mostly during their high school days. With that in mind, Alex floored the gas pedal and raced the car in the direction that the getaway van had gone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Nice one bro, Hope it keep coming, Happy splendid New year to you and the Family

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2023
do4luv14:
Nice one bro,
Hope it keep coming,
Happy splendid New year to you and the Family

Thanks, man. I hope the family is doing great.
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
nastynic:
Thanks for the Update Man.
Happy New year

Happy New year to you too Bro. wink wink
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
ironkurtain:

Thanks, man. I hope the family is doing great.

Not yet married all same we are doing great by his GRACE

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by meneski(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Smooth update!!! happy new YEAR

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
meneski:
Smooth update!!!
happy new YEAR

Happy New Year Bro. Longest time.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by meneski(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2023
ironkurtain:

Happy New Year Bro. Longest time.
... Yeah right man.,.i believe last year treated u fine?

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
meneski:
... Yeah right man.,.i believe last year treated u fine?

We thank God for his blessings.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vidamia:
My memory is shallow, pls who is mary

Remember when Lisa was making her investigation into Eric's grandfather? Remember the names she said the man had answered. Now fast-forward to the part where the Oldman met Eric's grandmother in his office and he telling her that he had thought Nina(Eric's mother) belonged to another woman called Marianne.
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2023
ironkurtain:

Remember when Lisa was making her investigation into Eric's grandfather? Remember the names she said the man had answered. Now fast-forward to the part where the Oldman met Eric's grandmother in his office and he telling her that he had thought Nina(Eric's mother) belonged to another woman called Marianne.

Good day bro, when you go roger us update n CA sure
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Alex parked the BMW two houses away from the house where Chris had traced the number. He suddenly realized that he had no set-out plan on how to rescue Sharon. He had no experience in rescue missions and was just sitting in the car and being no better than a man that's about to senselessly rush head-first, into a battlefield with no logistics.

Greg was seated beside Alex, very eager to start making the move even though he was very nervous. And neither had he suggested any plan to Alex on their way to the place nor did he even have one in mind. He just wanted to save Sharon whom he had gotten back minutes before she was kidnapped.

"Are you sure this is the place?", Alex then spoke into his phone mouthpiece, glancing at the single-unit houses in the low-cost neighborhood that were arranged on both sides of the street.

"One hundred percent", Chris's voice replied. "A call was made there with that number to a Pizza take-out joint", he continued.

"How long ago?",

"About fifteen minutes ago".

Alex's eyes narrowed at an idea that just got into his mind. "Okay", he then said.

"So what are you gonna do?", Chris asked.

"I'm gonna make sure that their Pizza gets delivered", Alex replied.

"I don't know what that means, but you gotta be careful, man", Chris's voice came out with a sigh.

"I will call you back". Alex ended the phone call and left his cell phone on the car dashboard. Then his hand reached under his seat and took out the Glock 43 pistol he had hidden under it.

Greg's eyes immediately turned wide when he saw the handgun. "Is that a gun...a real gun?", he asked with fear.

"Last time I checked, it does send projectiles that could go through assholes", Alex replied indifferently as he dislodged its fully loaded magazine. He took a glance at the hollow-point bullet and slapped it back in.

"Then let's go save Sharon", Greg said, as if emboldened by the gun in Alex's hand, he quickly reached for the door handle.

"Hey!". Alex stopped him. "This is not going with your stupid friends to take my lunch money like you did in school", he said with a glare. "Those men are no-joke. You only move if I tell you to do so", he warned, and Greg withdrew his hand from the door handle.

Then Alex took out his wallet and stared at the currency notes in it: what was left of the money he had taken from Big John after spending it on fuel and the beer he had in CLUB 66.

Alex then took out some money and also left his wallet on the dashboard. And he then waited with his eyes taking steady glances ahead of him, and behind him through the rearview mirror.

A little over five minutes into their wait, Alex then sighted the single headlamp of an auto bike, heading toward their direction. Its rider got closer and Alex saw that it was the Pizza delivery man.

"Let's go!", Alex said to Greg, he tucked the pistol in his waistbelt with the other hand holding the currency notes and quickly alighted from the vehicle. Greg did the same, and both of them hurried with quick strides toward the delivery man who was now putting his bike in a stand.

"Doing good with delivery, huh", Alex smiled as he startled the man that was now taking out three boxes of different flavours of Pizza, from his delivery box. "Three boxes, right?", he asked.

The delivery regarded Alex with curiosity and nodded, thinking that the customer must be that hungry to have gotten out of the house that fast.

Alex then motioned at Greg to take the delivery. "My friend here and I went for a walk", Alex continued as the man handed the boxes to Greg. "Lucky to be back in time to get the snacks". He handed the money to the man and said, "Keep the change".

The delivery man looked at the money he had received, made a quick calculation of the differences, and smiled delightfully at two young men.

Then Alex and Greg watched as he mounted his bike with Alex taking glances at the front door of the house where he was supposed to make the delivery. After the bike had gotten to a distance safe enough for them to carry out their intentions, they started making their move.

"Three boxes of Pizza", Greg began as they headed straight to the front porch of the house where Chris had traced the phone.

"That means three guys in the house", Alex muttered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Two thickset men seated next to each other on a worn-out three-person sofa stared fixedly at the early morning program beaming on the screen of t.v in front of them. The living room was small and shabby in decoration, the carpet covering the floor was worn-out and dirty, and the t.v was of an old model standing on a small table. Behind the men was the living room window that had been boarded up with thick planks of wood.

The men, one, average in height and stoutly built, and the other, burly, baldheaded, and quite tall with flabby arms, had their attentions on t.v screen with a center table in front of them, on it, two Ak-47 assault rifles and a wicked-looking knife on it.

Both men weren't interested in the show on the telly. They were just being alert though tired, and whiling away the hours they would have to wait before getting their next order.

Three knocks then drew the men's attention to the door.

"Pizza delivery". A voice outside the house announced.

Both men threw glances at each other. "What the f@ck is you looking at?", the burly man began. "Go get the damn food! I'm starving", he continued, and his stoutly looking partner muttered a low grumble and heaved himself to his feet.

The man peered in the door peephole and saw three boxes of Pizza held up on the other side of the door. He proceeded to unlock the door as he reached for the money in his back pocket, opened the door, and then saw the barrel of the Glock handgun that was immediately pressed against his forehead.

Alex raised a finger to his lip and motioned at the startled man to keep silent. Greg quickly but quietly left the Pizza boxes on the ground with a recognizing stare at the man that had kicked and almost killed him. Then Alex grabbed the man's shoulder, spun him around, and both he and Greg walked the man into the living room with the pistol pointing at the back of his head.

The burly man turned his attention away from the t.v when he noticed from the corner of his eyes, the disproportionate number of figures walking into the living room. He froze upon seeing his partner being held at gunpoint.

"Keep your hands where I can see them", Alex ordered quietly. The burly man slowly raised his hand, stealing several glances at the weapons lying on the table in front of him. "You already know what this thing does to anyone trying to be a smartass", Alex continued. "Don't try to be one cos it gonna do the same", he warned. "Where is she?", he asked.

At that moment, the door to the single bedroom in the house opened. "Any of you got a damn condom?", the third man in the house began as he stepped into the living room and the standoff with his eyes on the empty pack of condoms in his hand. "The bitch might be having some creatures in her", he continued with a chuckle.

"I have the right size just for you here", Alex replied. The man froze on seeing his partners being held at gunpoint. Alex then motioned at him with the pistol to join his burly partner and he proceeded to do so after dropping the pack and kicking the door closed.

With Alex's eyes keenly focused on the third man as he slowly crossed the floor, the burly man suddenly lunged his weight at the weapons on the table with a surprising speed.

BVOOM!!

Alex's outstretched arm buckled to the roar of his handgun barking. The slug hit the burly man dead-center in his head and splattered blood and brain matter on the wall behind him on its exit. The man slumped over the table and his big body fell on top of the assault weapons with his hand knocking the knife to the ground.

The second and third men also acted immediately with the second knocking the handgun out of Alex's hand and the third, speedily making a move to yank one of the rifles that were underneath their dead partner.

The second man struck a stunning blow to Alex's face with an elbow. Greg dived at the third man and knocked him to the floor with his body before he could pull out the weapon. The second man then quickly maneuvered his body and swung another blow at Alex.

Alex may not be like his twin brother, Eric, with a record number of fights won and men mauled, but Nina did teach him well on how to defend himself and kill a man. And with the skill set that he had acquired from his biological mother, Alex was able to control the man's attack. Then Alex dealt him a fast one-two hook punch to his face, buried another one in his gut, grabbed his shoulder, and sent him to the floor with a brutal nose-breaking headbutt. In the corner, Greg was fighting recklessly, and it left him taking punches from his opponent and steadily losing the fight.

The man immediately grabbed the fallen knife, Alex also reached for the ceramic ashtray he saw on the floor. The man then furiously got to his feet and came at Alex, thrusting the knife's serrated blade at him. Alex skillfully dodged the blade and at the same time swung the ceramic at him. The hardware broke the man's wrist and dispossessed his hand of the knife. The ceramic came swinging at the man again, it violently met his face with a jaw-breaking blow, and he tasted a mouthful of his blood in his failed attempt to draw one.

Alex clobbered the man on his jaw again and sent him crashing face-first on the t.v table. Then Alex immediately picked up the fallen knife, buried it into the man's side, and viciously stomped its blade deep into the man's body, killing him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Then Alex turned his attention to Greg and saw him on his back with the third man on top of him. He was struggling to free his neck from the man's choking grip. This prompted Alex to move and furiously swing his right leg at the man

The hard GS edge of Alex's boot banged the man in the guts with a kick fit enough to rocket a ball out of the playing field. The blow sent him painfully tumbling off Greg and speedily visiting the floor with his back on the ground.

Greg quickly recovered, got on top of the man, and stunned him with a violent fist blow to his face. The man's hands immediately ventured at Greg's face to defend himself. But Alex had already moved: he dealt the man an even more violent blow and got hold of both his arms with a tight grip. With a loud curse, Greg immediately reached into his pocket and took out the Brass knuckles he had with him. Alex saw it, knew what was about to happen, and pinned the man's arms firmly to the floor as Greg slipped the terrifying-looking steel weapon on his right hand with a flashing movement. Then Alex watched as Greg made the switch from the person that was fighting for his life to a full-on deranged killer.

With all the strength that he could muster, Greg savagely brought down his big fist straight to the man's face and ended his struggle with an impact that shook the floor. The solid-steel "Knucklebusters" violently met the man's face again, shattering his jaw, knocking out several teeth, and pushing in his nose. The next one came with the murderous anger raging inside Greg after he had witnessed the manhandling and kidnap of the one girl he truly loved: his love for Sharon was immeasurable, and so was the damage he inflicted on her assailant.

WHOMP!..WHOMP!!..WHOMP!!..WHOMP!!...WHOMP!!

Blows from the metal-covered fist that hammered away undeterred and nonstop, echoed in the living room. So did Greg's grunts of the fire of anger that raged in his chest as he butchered the face of Sharon's would-be rapist, with no mercy.

"Hey!". Alex then got hold of Greg's arm midway from going through the man's face again. "The dude's finished", he told Greg and pointed at the dead man. "You don't have to pound his head into the ground".

Greg shortly stared at Alex, cooled off for a moment, and relaxed his clenched fist that was heavily soaked with blood.

Alex let go of Greg's arm, quickly picked up his pistol, and moved to the door. He cautiously opened it slightly, keeping a tight hold on his Glock 43 'heater' as he checked to see if the violence that he and Greg perpetuated, had attracted some attention outside the house. Seeing nothing that was of concern, he closed it and immediately rushed toward the room. He swung the door open and saw Sharon on a dirty-looking, double-sized mattress that was the only piece of furniture in the makeshift bedroom. She was lying motionless but very well alive with her chest rising and falling with her breaths. And she was still fully clothed and untouched by the men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Phew!!!! Alex went on that punch like Eric, Nice one Alex
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Alex then heaved a heavy sigh of relief, leaned against the wall next to the door of the room, and turned his eyes to Greg.

Greg was still on top of the man, now shockingly staring at the face that he had pulverized with reckless abandon: he left a bloody mess of torn flesh and tissue, numerous broken teeth, and a visage that was caved-in like a deflated ball, to be identified as the man's face. And the body of a sick bastard who's undeserving of mercy and pity.

Alex quietly paced toward Greg and stood beside him. Greg then raised his face at him and he saw the look of fear and great concern on Greg's face. Greg was now realizing that he had killed his first man; men to be exact if it was between the two of them, it was also Alex's first 'Body' too, but Greg was the only one that was visibly troubled by the new feat they had accomplished.

"I think I killed him", Greg began quietly at Alex with fear in his tone.

"We did", Alex corrected, then he grabbed Greg's arm, and with a grunt, helped the big guy get off the dead body and to his feet. "If we didn't, these guys would have done a lot of things to your girl before killing her", he continued. "But before that, they would have killed us for trying to save her, no question asked", he added and glanced at Greg from head to toe.

Greg stared at Alex for a short while, sighed, and made glances at his blood-soaked hand, the brass knuckles he was still wearing, and the numerous red droplets on his shirt. Then he suddenly remembered Sharon.

"She is alright", Alex said and got hold of Greg to stop him from dashing to the room. "Give her some time to rest, they must have knocked her out with a sedative", he said.

"Did these bastards do anything to....", Greg then began and made another attempt to go to the room.

"Hey!". Alex interrupted Greg and stopped him again. "They didn't touch her", he assured. "She still has all her clothes on". Greg then heaved a heavy sigh of relief, blowing out his cheeks, as if he had just beaten a murder case in court.

Understanding Greg's feelings, Alex then went over to the sofa and heavily dropped his weight on it. Greg looked into the room, confirmed with his eyes that Sharon was in the best condition, and then joined Alex, sitting beside him.

The two young men that never liked each other for as long as they could remember, both stared in silence at the dead bodies of the men they had killed. As much as they had always wanted to hurt each other, it was clear that none of them would have had a second thought to render a helping hand when it comes to dealing with the caliber of men they had taken out: they even joined hands in doing to one of the men, what they would never wish on each other, no matter how much the dislike between them.

"Thanks, man", Greg then broke the minute-long silence that had passed.

Alex sighed. It still doesn't change anything", he muttered quietly.

"Yeah, I know how you feel", Greg murmured, seemingly reflecting on their highly not-so-commendable relationship. "I know I had done some bad things to you", he went on.

"A lot", Alex corrected. "You made my high school a living hell, man", he stated.

"And I'm sorry for that", Greg apologized. He looked at Alex "Besides you had your revenge, you nearly f@cked up my body. But I'm still sorry for what I made you go through".

"Anyway". Alex looked at Greg. "No one should ever know what happened here", he warned Greg with a look that meant he was very serious about what he said.

"Dude, my mother will probably kill herself if she hears what I had done", Greg muttered quietly.

"Good, make sure it stays unknown to her or anybody", Alex said and got to his feet. Greg then did the same when he heard something in the room.

Sharon had woken up. She moaned again and Greg immediately went into the room. He came out within seconds, carrying Sharon in his arms. She had her arms around his shoulders, weakly asking him questions about what happened and where she was, and looking quite surprised by his presence. Then she saw Alex and got even more surprised by his presence too.

"What happened?", Sharon asked Alex.

"We came here to save you", Alex replied.

Sharon suddenly remembered being kidnapped: her screams while being forced into a van and seeing Greg that had tried to help her being violently subdued. It all came back to her.

"Oh my God!". Sharon gaped at the perpetrators of her kidnap when she caught sight of their twisted dead bodies on the living room floor.

"I think it's time we get the hell out of here", Alex said immediately. Greg nodded. Both of them quickly made for the door with Greg carrying Sharon who was now pressing her face against his chest to hide her eyes from the gory mug of one of her kidnappers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow!!!!
Alex had just return Sharon as Greg gal,

And of Annette heard of it, phew!!!! Alex, will surely get a taste of that assignment mehn

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanks for the update senior man

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Greg gently moved Sharon to a comfortable position in the back seat of the BMW before sitting next to her. He asked her if she was doing okay, to which Sharon gave him a positive answer even though she was still weak from the sedative.

Alex slid into the driver's seat of the vehicle. He saw Sharon resting her head on Greg's shoulder when he took a glance at them through the rearview mirror and reached for the cell phone that he had left lying on the dashboard to call Chris. And he saw that Chris had called him more than a dozen times.

"I will be back", Alex said to Greg and Sharon. He got out of his car and walked a few meters away to make the phone call.

"Dude! I was already getting worried", Chris's voice gasped out of the phone earpiece.

"I appreciate the great concern", Alex muttered.

"So what happened?", Chris eagerly asked, his breaths of dilemma could be heard.

"Sharon is safe now and unscathed", Alex replied and glanced at his car. "We saved her from those men".

"Really?! How?!".

"We went to the location you gave us, found the house where she was being held hostage, and saved her".

"But how did you guys pull that off? You said the men were armed".

Alex heaved a heavy sigh. "Greg and I located the house, we busted into it, then kicked the men's ass and killed them", he replied. "And rescued Sharon", he added.

Chris went silent for a long moment. "You....killed the men?", his voice then asked quietly.

"It's not like they would've handed her over with apologies for their wrongdoings", Alex replied. "So we had to take the only option on the table".

"What about Greg?...where is he?"

"Greg's in the car with Sharon and cooling himself off".

"Cooling off after killing men?"

"He mightily expressed his love for Sharon on one of them"

"Just...keep the details to yourself, man. I wanna have a peaceful sleep", Chris sighed. "So what next?", he asked.

"I will tell Greg to take Sharon and go somewhere safe, and then go home to get some sleep", Alex replied and started walking back to his car.

"Well, good luck with the sleep...and tell Greg who also helped save his girlfriend", Chris reminded Alex.

"I will certainly do that and also see you soon". Alex ended the phone call and slid back into the BMW driver's seat. He made a quick check on the two in the back seat before the car engine turned over to his finger pressing the engine push-button. Alex then put the BMW in motion and started heading toward another destination.

"So what now?", Greg asked as Alex Smoothly guided the car along the road.

"You'll have to find a place to keep Sharon safe", Alex replied. "But I suggest that the both of you should be out of town for a while", he advised.

"Okay", Greg murmured and stared at Sharon who was now fully awake with her head resting on his shoulder. He was thinking of the best place to go with her.

Sharon stared out of the car window and was seemingly lost in thoughts. She was probably thinking about her close shave with a deadly situation that could've been the end of her. The message that Alex had wanted to give her then crossed her mind.

"That message that you had wanted to give me", Sharon then began and look at Alex's position. "Does it have anything to do with what happened to me?", she asked.

Alex glanced at Sharon through the rearview mirror. "Sort of", he replied with a nod.

"Do you know beforehand that I was going to be kidnapped?", Sharon asked with a keen look at Alex.

"I didn't", Alex replied. "The kidnappers just had the wrong luck of having Greg and me being at the right place and at the right time".

"And what's the message?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you some questions", Alex began quietly, thinking hard about what to say. "It's about something that happened: a friend of mine told me about a gang-related incident that went down several days ago, three gang members were killed", he continued as Sharon and Greg listened attentively to him. "So this friend of mine mentioned some pictures that were found in the dead men's possession, pictures of some good-looking girls, he said", Alex went on. "So out of curiosity, I asked him if he also happened to hear what the said girls look like". Alex then gave Sharon a brief stare through the rearview mirror and turned his eyes back to the road. "One of the descriptions that he gave me fits you. The other was the description of the dead girl that was shown in yesterday's news", he told her.

Sharon let out an inaudible gasp. Greg glanced at her and stared at Alex with a lot of concern.

"At first, I didn't take it that seriously, until I saw the news. So, feeling that something could be going on, I decided to try to meet you as soon as possible, to ask if you were somehow into something that might attract the wrong type of people...or perhaps, hanging with someone that might have gotten him or herself into some kind of mix with dangerous characters, and to also warn you about the situation", he further went on. "And with the sh!t that just went down between you and those dead men in that house, it's now clear that something bad is going on", Alex concluded.

Sharon sighed and remained silent for a short while with a thoughtful look on her face. "But I haven't done anything to anyone...or engaged in any sort of doings that would make me a target for kidnap", she then said with a look of concern and raised eyebrows.

"Probably worse, those men might be the ones that killed the girl in the news and her boyfriend too", Alex noted.

"Leonard is the only person with a reckless character, of all the people I've hanged with so far", Sharon continued. "He always made a show of how much of a thug he is, and I kind of hated it and somehow regretted why I met him". She frowned.

"The dude is faker than a three-dollar bill", Alex snorted. "I would rather take the risk of spending that bill than hang around with that ass-clown". Then Alex made a brief pause, and asked, "But did you notice any of your friends that's been acting a little bit off lately?".

Sharon thought for a short while. "Well, Annette's kind of been acting a bit off, though", she then said. Alex's eyes took another glance at the rearview mirror. "Don't get me wrong here", Sharon immediately put in. "Annette is my best friend, even though her odd behaviour does irritate me at times, and I've known her for quite a long time", she continued.

"What makes her behaviour to be seemingly odd?", Alex asked.

"She gets suspicious so easily and has a lot of trust issues, especially when it comes to guys...and hardly goes on dates", Sharon replied.

"Okay", Alex muttered, now understanding why Annette had walked out on him in a seemingly rude way at the V.I.P. room.

"It's not like she had the problem of being approached by guys, or them wanting to court her", Sharon went on. "There are times that we get jealous due to the number of guys that approach her. But she always blows them off, done rudely at times".

"Any reason for this attitude of hers?".

"It was said that it's because of how she grew up, being raised by a single mother who died when she was ten and then spent some time in a group home before her education was sponsored by a philanthropic foundation".

"So how and when did she start acting a bit off, as you had said?".

Sharon thought for a short while. "About a few days ago", She replied with a thoughtful look on her face. "I kind of started having this feeling that she was all over me, always calling to know where am at or who I'm with, checking up on me so much that it almost felt like I was dealing with my mother", she snorted. "Do you think she knows something?", Sharon asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"That, I would like to find out", Alex replied. "And I would like you to give me her address so that I can do that", he added.

"Okay", Sharon agreed to Alex's request.

"And like I told Greg, don't tell anyone anything, especially what happened in that house and the dead men", Alex warned her.

"Which house and what dead men?", Sharon smirked. "I saw nothing. And as far as I'm concerned, I was having make-up sexx with Greg, all night long", she chuckled and looked at Greg who also agreed with a nod.

"Good", Alex smiled. "And be sure that you guys leave town immediately, latest tomorrow morning", he added.

"I will tell my grandmother living in a different state to be expecting us in her place by tomorrow", said Greg.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmm of all suggestion to suggest, na makeup sex ehn Sharon!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
do4luv14:
Hmmm of all suggestion to suggest, na makeup sex ehn Sharon!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy the thing tire me sef. Upon all the violence and danger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Book Publishing In Nigeria / Famous Books Of African Authors / Please Don't Scream (PDS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.