Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] (26078 Views)

The Devil's Puzzle (Reloaded) / The Day I Died (reloaded) / Short Story: Bloodline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
I made a mistake somewhere. Already corrected. Abeg no blame me on. It's close to 12 mid night so I was almost falling asleep when I posted these updates.
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by do4luv14(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
ironkurtain:
I made a mistake somewhere. Already corrected. Abeg no blame me on. It's close to 12 mid night so I was almost falling asleep when I posted these updates.

thanks for the update bro, more GRACE to your mighty pen

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by quadri956(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thanks for the update bro.. keep it coming

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by fabulousbrainzz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
ironkurtain:
Thanks for the update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thanks for the update...........you always have my respect

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Mantee(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Thanks very much for the update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Ubong001(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
I don come land Mantee abeg give me small space thanks boss for this update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2023
After battling through the traffic for almost ten minutes, Eric finally brought the Benz to a stop in one of the empty parking spaces of the J.W MARRIOT hotel. He turned off the car engine and eased back into his seat, looking quite bushed from all the driving, thinking, and the beatings that he had meted out.

"So, what next?" Annette began, staring at him expectantly.

Eric said nothing. He made several glances at the twenty-five floor hotel building and its surroundings. He caught sight of a black Bmw parked several metres away from them, took more glances around him, and then turned to Annette.

"I have to keep you somewhere safe," he said to her.

Annette glanced at the hotel building. "Here?" she asked with a look of disbelief.

"Yeah, for now." Eric replied.

"But i still have other places where i would be safe"

"Where?"

"I can stay at my uncle's place, and i do have friends too."

"Those men are probably aware of that too, and you wouldn't wanna risk putting them in danger if they find you there."

What Eric said was right. Annette knew that too. "So what makes you think that i would be safe in this place?" She demanded.

"This is an upscale hotel, and their security is topnotch," Eric replied. "This is the only place where your safety is highly guaranteed. It won't cross the mind of whoever that's after you to look for you in a place like this, and i made sure that we weren't followed."

Annette lowered her gaze with an uncomfortable sigh and remained silent.

"You have to stay here for the time being so that we can decide on what to do next," Eric continued. "You will only be staying for the day at the most if you are uncomfortable with the setup," he assured.

Annette fixed Eric a long searching stare, thinking of the things that would possibly happen if she agrees to what he had said. She has a lot of trust issues, especially when it comes to dealing with a guy whom she's not well acquainted with.

But there's enough proof that his intentions to keep her safe were genuine, and him being more than capable of doing it, having seen how he K.O'd their way out of danger. Moreover, she'll get to spend the day being well-catered to in the room of a luxurious hotel while he's at it; she had always dreamed of having that elevated experience.

Still, there'll always be a drawback in every situation, and she could see hers as having very little in the way of being able to put up a strong resistance to the idea of them getting intimate if he happens to push it forward. But funnily enough, it neither pertains to the pressure of having to express some gratitude to his gestures toward her, nor to the fact that she stands no chance against his epic strength if he decides to force himself on her.

It was due to the overpowering feelings that had developed inside her, sitting right next to a guy with all the manly features that sends hot blood through a girl's body. The instances of erotic fantasies that constantly crept into her mind had made it quite the battle in keeping a formal conversation with him.

She had long adhered to her number one rule of not getting intimate with an attached guy, which she runs the risk of breaking if she gets into a fancy hotel room with Lisa's 'Cheat-code' of a man. And with Lisa being someone whom she doesn't consider as a friend, someone will definitely f@ck the sh!t out of someone if that mutual agreement arises. Any consequences that present itself, she'll find a way to sort it out.

"Okay." Annette finally took up the offer and unbuckled her own seatbelt as the urge for an adventure overrides sticking to a safe zone.

Eric unbuckled his, too. Both of them alighted from the vehicle and crossed the parking lot as they made towards the entrance of the hotel lobby. Eric did throw several glances at the Black Bmw as he moved, and also was made to direct some at Annette. She was seemingly keeping herself at an unusual close proximity to him as they walked, which left him curious, seeing nothing in their vicinity that's of threat to her well-being.

Alex noticed it too as he stayed well hidden in the Bmw, watching them make their entrance into the hotel building. He smilingly shook his head at the effect that his twin brother was having on the young woman and then went back to being busy with his cellphone.

Eric finally reappered from the hotel building and walked into the parking lot after spending close to ten minutes with Annette.

He had booked for her a twentieth floor deluxe room with a good view of the driveway leading to the hotel main entrance and parking lot. He had also paid for some extra services that would make her stay comfortable, and none of them came cheap: the bill did leave Annette staring wide eye at the female receptionist that attended to them.

After he had taken Annette to the room and being made to believe that she approves of it with the way she admired its luxurious design and upscale features, he then made her comfortable in the place, and once again reassured her of her safety. Before he excused himself to get something from his car, he left her with a warning not to call or answer any phone call from anyone, not from her friends or even her uncle.

As Eric walked through the parking lot and towards the Bmw, Alex immediately moved his weight from the driver's position to the seat beside him.

"I hope your ass wasn't followed again," he began as Eric got behind the wheel and shut the door. He had gotten a message from his brother, telling him what had happened, and also to come to that location as fast as he could.

"I made sure of that," Eric grunted quietly and blew out his cheeks. "The ones that did so won't be saying anything for the meantime," he continued.

"It's like you sure gave them the business, though," Alex snorted, seeing how tired Eric looked.

"I tore the damn roof off their asses."

"You did that in front of her?"

"I had no other choice, man."

Alex sighed and paused for a while. Then he asked. "Are you really sure those men were indeed after you and not her?"

Eric nodded. "Annette said that she had seen one of them before. But i noticed that they had their attentions solely on me and not her," he said.

"How did she get to know them?" Alex asked again.

Eric then sighed. "Angel's dad didn't kill his wife and commit suicide as you had been told." He looked at Alex. "He and his wife were murdered, and Annette said she witnessed it go down ."

"Sh!t!" Alex regarded his brother with shock written on his face.

"That's how she got to know one of the guys. He was also in the house with the men that killed Mr Adams and his wife," Eric continued.

"If that's what really happened, you should've asked them some questions, or at least get to find out how they found you, from where they had followed," Alex noted.

"Not with a gun being pointed at my face," Eric muttered. "I had to put them down fast," he went on.

"So what are we gonna do next?"

"Keeping her safe is a top priority. She seems to be very close to Angel and his family."

"How close?"

Eric pursed his lips with his eyes on the steering wheel. "Angel's father is also her own father," he replied.

Alex snorted and looked to his side. "This just keeps getting better and better," he muttered. "So we are now protecting the half-sister of the guy whom we took out years ago. This sounds like a genuine cluster-f@ck," he went on. "Are you sure this is right to do?" He asked.

"I'm never sure of anything," Eric said quietly.

Alex sighed.

"But we definitely need her," Eric continued. "She might be Angel's half sister, but she came to be in that position due to an unfortunate incident that her mother had suffered in the hands of Angel's dad long ago."

"What happened?"

"She told me she was conceived through rape."

Alex exhaled heavily with a thoughtful look on his face. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," he said quietly. "At least we have one less of a f@ck-up family in this world to deal with," he muttered. "But i don't think it's a good idea. Mother will definitely not approve of this at all," he noted concernedly

"Do you think she will even approve all that we had done so far?" Eric asked. "If we have to do all the things that she approves, then we might as well sit back and watch all these things to continue happen unabated."

"Apart from that, Lisa ain't gonna be giving Annette a warm welcome," Alex continued. "The girl's name is next in the list of the people she hated the most after Angel's: - That's what she told me when i asked if she knew Annette," he told his brother. "It could possibly be one hell of a catfight in your hands if your girlfriend happens to see that girl in your company, bro," he warned.

Eric heaved heavily. He now understood why Annette had asked him if Lisa was aware of their meeting.

"Both of them now have one thing in common. So they have no choice but to worked with each other," he then said. He stole a glance at his wristwatch and went on. "You have to go inside her room now, stay with her, and see if there are other things that you can find out from her." He handed his car keys to Alex. "If she is smart enough to notice that you are wearing a different cloth from the one she had seen on me, tell her that you had a change of cloths. Do i make myself clear?"

Alex nodded.

"I have paid for everything that you and her will be needing in the hotel. Always be on the lookout till you hear from me," Eric added.

"Will do that," Alex nodded and immediately got out of the car as Eric brought life to Bmw. He started heading towards the hotel building to carry out the change of guard as Eric drove off.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Correction made.
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Dear readers, I truly apologize for being extremely slow with this story. Since I came back, I have been just crazy busy. It's even a surprise to me that I'm even able to have time to write something. There are times that I even consider abandoning it. But I'm someone who always finishes what I've started, and I will finish this story no matter what it takes.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by quadri956(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Thanks bro, I’m enjoying this

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Abdulreheem(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
ironkurtain:
Dear readers, I truly apologize for being extremely slow with this story. Since I came back, I have been just crazy busy. It's even a surprise to me that I'm even able to have time to write something. There are times that I even consider abandoning it. But I'm someone who always finishes what I've started, and I will finish this story no matter what it takes.
thanks so much may GOD preserve our life

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by jupitre(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
ironkurtain:
We all know you have a life outside of this bro...
Thanks for keeping us in mind smiley

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Mantee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Thanks Ironkurtain.
I appreciate your love for us by trying to update your story. Keep it in mind we love you also.
Once more THANKS.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by yungbanks(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
We appreciate all your efforts of making us read and smile through such great masterpiece and adventure . God bless Ironkurtain

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 4:02am On Sep 23, 2023
CHAPTER EIGHT.

6:45 p.m.

Rangel slowly opened his eyes and saw that the motel room light had been switched off. Feeling quite rejuvenated from his six-hour sleep, he yawned and stretched himself with his empty stomach growling to the hunger he was feeling. He slowly moved his arm to his side to get hold of Jessica, but rested his hand on the empty space on bed instead of her warm body, and it then made his sleepy eyes to immediately turn fully awake.

The silence in the dark room made it known to Rangel that Jessica wasn't even in the bathroom. The mattress on her side of the bed was cold too, which also made it clear to him that she had been gone for a while.

Rangel quickly sprang out of the bed, blindly fumbled around the wall for the light switch, and flicked it on. He then grabbed his neatly folded jeans pants to get his cellphone in its pocket.

His fingers speedily worked on the cell phone screen as he dialed Jessica's number from memory after seeing no missed calls or text from her and nervously paced around the room as he waited impatiently for her answer. The line rang for a full minute before an automated voice announced to him that the recipient wasn't answering the call.

"Sh!t!," Rangel fumed under his breath. He dialed the number again....and got the same automated voice message on his fourth try.

Rangel immediately dropped the phone on the bed and snatched up his jeans pant. He also speedily donned his tank top, grabbed the cellphone again, and dashed towards the door.

Mary was standing behind her desk when Rangel came barreling down the stairs and towards her. She appeared to be giving instructions to an individual who was also behind that desk but in a crouched position.

"Did you see my girlfriend?" He asked her breathlessly.

Mary then paused in what she was doing, shortly regarded Rangel with a look that she would give a stray dog running around the neighbourhood, and quietly went back to what she was doing.

Rangel was highly irritated. "Look! This is very important to me!" He said with a raised voice, his eagerness for an answer now making him throw all cautions to the wind. "I wanna know where she went to!" He demanded and banged his fist on Mary's desk.

Mary paused again, and slowly turned back to Rangel. The keen eye behind her glasses then fixed him a long, unblinking gaze. As she did so, a head was slowly raised beside her, and Rangel found himself staring at the fiercest, beady looking eyes he had ever seen in a man's face. Then followed by an enormous body that seemingly rose endlessly above him as the huge man whom Mary had been talking to, straightened up from behind her desk.

"Jesus!" Rangel muttered under his breath, staring with astonished gaze, at the avalanche of a man that stood before him like a transmission pylon. Then his eyes slowly ran from the man's fearful looking face down to his boulder-like hands. The limbs were indeed fit enough to bring damages on a scale that would be similar to the ruinous effects of being fed into a meat-grinder; either a permanent disability or death.

All Rangel could now think of was Eric's warning of him sharing bed with monstrous men if he crosses the old woman. What he's staring at right now would probably eat concretes and washing it down with sulfuric acid before doing that with him; the bed itself wouldn't want to be shared with this Colossus of a human being.

The large man gave Rangel a wicked glare that seemed to question his existence. He carefully left on the table, the wrench he was holding as if it would be useless for the next job that he might take up, being Mary's repair-man and a killer.

"Is this smooth brain gonna be a problem?" His growling voice asked Mary.

Mary plainly regarded Rangel a little longer with him staring back at her and looking scared stiff, as if his skin would walk away from him if she gives a positive answer. Then she smiled and looked at the huge man beside her.

"No," she finally replied to the question. "He already has enough in his plate," she continued and pat the man on his back. "Besides, he is Sam's good friend. Sam brought him here cos he's in need of help," she went on, diffusing the tension.

The huge man immediately regarded the old woman with his glare turning wide-eyed. "Is Sam in town?" He asked excitedly as if the person with that name was someone of great importance to him. "Why didn't you tell me?" He continued with a lot of excitement.

"You know him. Sometimes he doesn't announce his visits," Mary replied and picked up the wrench on her desk. "But i will sure let you know if he drops by again," she continued and handed it to the huge man. He respectfully accepted the tool with a smile and thanked her.

The man then told Mary that he was done fixing her safe box and walked around the front desk. He stood before Rangel, this time with a big smile on his face, and for a moment, Rangel thought he was experiencing a total eclipse around him.

"My apologies, man," the big man said kindly to Rangel, but his voice was still unsettling. "I thought you were one of those jackasses who wants to get smart with their mouth," he continued. Then he turned to Mary. "Mam, do let me know if there is any other thing that requires my help," he said to her.

"You know that i can always depend on you, Joey," Mary smiled at him. "Take good care of yourself and give my regards to your mother," she bade him.

Joey nodded at Mary and gave Rangel a pat on his back, which felt to him like it was being done with a slab of solid granite, and then made his way out of the motel.

"He's indeed a good fellow," Mary then said and drew a newspaper towards her.

Rangel watched Joey exit the motel and finally heaved a sigh of relief after the huge man had closed the door after him.

"And a very efficient one," Mary went on as she riffled through the newspaper and stopped at the page with a crossword puzzle. "If you have a troublemaker in your hands whom you want to be made to disappear without a trace, just line his pocket with good money and he will solve that problem with a buzz-saw and disposable bags," she continued and reached for a pen. "Wait the minute." She paused and stared thoughtfully at the page of the newspaper. "Is it Buzz-saw...or Chainsaw?" She muttered the question quietly to herself.

"Mam," Rangel then began timidly at her, hoping not to draw the old woman's ire for interrupting her thoughts on the proper name for the equipment that was used in the gory activity, which he prayed never to be in need of.

Ah, yes." Mary started solving the cross-words. "Your girlfriend told me that she will be in an hour." She informed Rangel. "And that was over six hours ago," she added as she scribbled on the paper.

Rangel wanted to ask her why he hadn't been informed of that development but decided to ask a different question. "Did she say where she was going?" He asked.

"To meet a friend. That's what she said."

"Did she say who or mentioned a name?"

Mary sighed. "Have you tried calling her?" She asked impatiently and turned her gaze at Rangel.

"Done that several times, but she's not answering my calls," Rangel replied. "She always answers my call or called back if she misses any."

"Maybe she's too busy with whomever she is with to answer your call or make one," Mary shrugged. "Or she might have decided that it's too much of a trouble for her to remain with you cos i happened to hear her complain about you guys having no money," she continued. "I would probably do the same if i were in her shoes, and you have to know that you guys ain't staying here for free."

Rangel sighed with a downcast gaze.

"So who's gonna pay the bill?" Mary then asked.

Rangel looked at her. "Bill?" He repeated the word as though it was his first time hearing it.

Mary pursed her lips and turned back to the cross-word puzzle. "Atleast, you already know that you aren't staying here for free," she muttered. "Unless if Sam is going to take care of it. But until then, you are going nowhere, if that's what you have in mind."

"But i have to go find her," Rangel insisted, now knowing that he was about to be held against his will.

"Fine. You can tell any of your friends to help you with that," Mary said nonchalantly. "I only allowed your girl to leave this place because she sounded quite convincing that she would be back in an hour as she had promised. I also allowed it because you were still in the room. And i won't be fooled twice," she stated plainly.

"Maybe she had gotten into trouble. I have known her for years, and she's not the type of person that would cut and run," Rangel countered.

"If so, then she'll have live with that mistake, if she's not yet dead," Mary said to him. "You wouldn't be here in the first place if you had no problems in handling whatever trouble that both of you were having out there. She knows that too."

Rangel heaved impatiently and said, "Look, i know that you know a lot more than i do with your long experiences when it comes to situations like this. But this is the woman that i love, and i really want to know what have become of her. I don't mind putting my life on the line in trying to find that out. If she is indeed dead, then there's no point for me to keep on living because i am only still alive because of her."

Mary slowly raised her eyes from the newspaper and regarded Rangel with some admiration for his words.

"Okay then," she then said and proceed to scribble a cellphone number boldly on the newspaper. She tore it out and held it in front of Rangel. "But first, you have to call Sam and tell him what's going on," she told him.

Rangel immediately reached for it. He said, "Thanks," and took out his cellphone to dial the number.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Thanks for the update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Mantee(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
You served me with this delicious coffee this Saturday morning. I really enjoyed reading the update.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Akinwale1424(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nice story,I read part 1 and 2 six years ago,I don't know that you will continue with part 3,I decided to check my narialand account yesterday after 4 year,now I'm here, keep it up boss

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Ubong001(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Thank You For The Update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2023
Bronco eased his bulky frame from the sofa back-cushion to get a refill from the bottle of the St Remy brandy on the table in front of him. He poured a shot in his glass and held the bottle in front Desmond, who was sitting next to him with one leg crossed over the other.

Desmond nodded at Bronco, his approval for another shot. Bronco poured a generous amount in his glass as he continued going through his cellphone, having ended a conversation that involved their business deal that was now close to completion.

A cocaine shipment had arrived into the country just as Desmond had promised to deliver, Bronco had come up with the complete amount for the payment with more to come, and both men had used the majority of the hour they had spent together in finalizing the agreed plan on how the delivery and money would change hands. The mutual agreement of Bronco taking over Desmond's business had been reached, too, and the Colombian connect will be arriving into the country in a few days for the introductions.

Matt was also present in the living room, sitting on one of the two single-seater sofas, set on both sides of the three seat sofa that carried both Desmond and Bronco's weights. With the exception of his answers to the few questions that Desmond had asked him, he was silent throughout the conversations. He had listened attentively, and as usual, taken note of every words, mostly the ones uttered by Bronco, so as to later on give Desmond his honest opinions, especially if the man had raised a proposition that sounds unfavorable to them.

The three men have now spent over an hour in the farmhouse, and in the company of four other men from the ten heavily armed goons that Bronco had brought with him; the rest had taken their guard positions outside the house, which also served as one of Bronco's secret base of operation. And with the important matter that had brought them together now settled, they are about to move on to the next one on the list.

"Your guy seems to have a problem with keeping time," Desmond sighed with an impatient glance at his wristwatch. "Are you sure he's gonna be here?" He asked Bronco.

Bronco took a sip from his glass and muttered, "Relax, he will be here soon. You just have to wait."

"I am beginning to wait too long." Desmond then looked to Matt and gave him a questioning stare.

Matt immediately knew that his boss wanted to know; Desmond wanted to know if he had gotten any feedback from the men whom they had sent on an errand earlier in the day. To which he then gave a negative answer with a slight shake of head.

Desmond sighed again, feeling increasingly unsettled. "Are you really sure of that?" He asked again with a fixed gaze at Bronco.

Bronco suspended the glass in front of his face and regarded Desmond with a funny look. "You seem to be the one that's more concerned between the two of us," he noted with furrowed brows.

"Precautions, my friend. Not concern," Desmond corrected. "You probably know a lot about him." He paused to empty the drink in his glass with a swig. "Or should i say, think you know a lot because you are doing business with him," he continued with a sneering stare at Bronco. "But in a situation like this, any move that's been made earlier than expected, or delayed, could possibly mean something else." He shrugged. "And i don't see any contingency plan in place if that's the case," he added.

"Contingency plan, huh?" Bronco scoffed. "So all these gun stroking ugly faces with us are here to sing Christmas Carol with you," he muttered, jerking his head at his men, and regarded Desmond with a hard glare. A suppressed snigger was heard in the living room.

"Anyway, I am only advising you as a friend. You gotta handle your sh!t properly," Desmond continued. "The public display that i had seen on the news doesn't look good for you and your men," he warned. "Your rivals might see it as an opportunity to move in on your turf, and you wouldn't wanna see two or more of them joining forces with that interest in mind," he concluded.

A vast cloud of all kinds of dark emotions then settled over Bronco as he thought of his dead brother, his men that were killed last night, and the idea of him losing his turf to his enemies.

"I've already made my list," he muttered under his breath, announcing the all-out war he had declared. "Me and my men are gonna get real busy with it after the deal is done," he continued with a fiery look on his face.

At that moment, the front door then opened, and Rick was ushered into the living room by another serious looking gunman. He carried with him a big black bag, which he held onto as if his life depended on it.

"I told you that he would be here," Bronco said quietly to Desmond and reached for the bottle for another shot in his glass.

Rick stood before the men in the living room as the gunman who had brought him in, then left the place, closing the door after him. He made glances at both Demond and Bronco as they regarded him with plain stares. He shortly rested his eyes on Desmond before proceeding towards Bronco.

"My apologies for keeping the party waiting," he heaved breathlessly and set the bag next to Bronco's feet. "I wasn't expecting to meet you today, but i was able to come up with the cash," he continued and sat down heavily on the other single-seater sofa.

Bronco glanced at the bag beside him. "Is it complete?" He asked Rick.

"Sure, and more at hand if needed," Rick replied

Bronco lips turned wide with a grin of satisfaction. "You see...," he began, looking at Desmond. "That's why i like doing business with him cos he never disappoints," he continued, turning back at Rick.

"Closing this deal is also important to me as much as it is to you, Bronco," Rick said.

Bronco nodded. He took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, "Anyway, i have a re-up for you," and he lit one for himself. "Packed and ready," he continued, the tobacco smoke slowly receding from his nostrils.

Rick regarded Bronco with raised eyebrows at what the man had said, which came as a surprise to him. "I thought you said I'll be getting my cut tomorrow," he said confusedly to Bronco

"Yes," Bronco agreed and took another drag from his cigarette. "But you had complained earlier of running low on your supply, and i wouldn't wanna see a partner lose his customers to the competition," he stated.

"How much are we talking about?"

"Twenty keys."

Rick's face then brightened up, thinking to himself the kind of luck that was coming his way today. He being able to secure a loan from a friend on a short notice to be able to come up with his own share of money for the deal, and coupled with the good news that he had received earlier from someone very dear to him, it did show that today was indeed a major win for him.

"Alright!" Rick got to his feet with an elated mood. "I'll have to leave you guys and go to work immediately," he told Bronco.

"Why the hurry?" Desmond then demanded quietly without looking at Rick.

Rick looked at Desmond. "Do you have something that you wanna discuss with me?" He coldly asked the man whose presence, to him, had always been a buzzkill.

"I was just wondering why you're such in a hurry to leave after just showing up," Desmond replied, fixing Rick a searching stare.

"Well, there is a lot of money to be made out there," Rick told him. "I've got to get busy with making mine, just as you have made yours," he continued curtly to Desmond.

Bronco quietly stubbed his cigarette in the ashtray beside the liquor bottle. He emptied his drink with a gulp and then got to his feet after leaving his glass on the table. He went towards Rick and gave him a friendly pat on the back with a superficial smile on his face.

"The package is ready." He jerked his head at the door of one of the rooms in the house. "Let me show it to you before my men give you a helping hand with it," he continued. Three of his men stepped forward and stood beside the door as he led Rick towards it.

Both of them stood in front of the door with Bronco's men standing behind them. Bronco reached for the door handle, gave Rick a brief stare, and opened it. Rick suddenly froze with his eyes turning wide as he stared into the room after Bronco had pushed the door wide open for him.

"What the Bleep is going on?!" He bawled, and a barrel of a gun was pointed at his face as he turned a glare at Bronco. Two gunmen immediately grabbed and roughly searched him for any weapon that might be in his possession while the third man held him at gunpoint.

"You can't always tell when a partner might decide to cheat you, or start having f@cked up ideas," Bronco said sinisterly at Rick as the men roughed up. "You thought i wouldn't find out what you were up to, huh?" He muttered under his breath with his eyes narrowing an evil glare.

Rick regarded Bronco confusedly as the men roughed him up. He again looked inside the room, and stared with horror in his eye, at the two young women in the place. One was lying on the floor with both her hands and legs tied together, and completely n@de. The other was also on the floor, sitting with her back against the wall, and looking disheveled. Her hands and legs were bounded too, but she was fully clothed.

Rick didn't know the second woman, but the n@de one was his girlfriend; the same woman that had served them drinks at the strip club.

The n@de woman then turned head and weakly regarded Rick with a horribly bruised face that made her look quite unrecognizable. He then made an immediate attempt to dash inside the room and toward her. But he was stopped short by Bronco's fist that swung at his face and fell him down instantly. It was then followed by more blows and kicks from Bronco's men while Bronco stood back and watched.

The second woman turned her face away from beatings, while Rick's girlfriend sobbed painfully as she watched her fiance being brutally subdued.

The blows rained down on Rick, who groaned painfully to the beatings he was taking and bleeding profusely from the bruises that the men had opened up on his face and body.

Bronco then lit himself another stick of cigarette while the beatings continued. He calmly blew clouds of tobacco smokes as he regarded Rick with no mercy in his eyes as his now former business partner remained on the floor, taking severe damage from his men.

This went on for a while before Bronco finally raised his hand at his men, signaling at them to stop. He tossed the cigarette away and then stood over Rick, who was still lying on the floor, groaning and coughing up blood.

"Now, i want you to tell me where Rangel is hiding his ass and those that are also in on this sh!t with him." Bronco made the demand as he crouched over the hurting man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Start spitting out, or am gonna put you through great pain!" He thundered the threat.

Rick coughed a few more times. Then moaned, "I...i don't know what you are talking about," and grimaced to his great pain.

"You still have f@cking guts to lie to me, huh?! When it's very clear that your wh@re is a close friend to Rangel's b!tch!" Bronco barked at him with murderous anger. "So i wanna know who else that's innit. You better start talking... or we all gonna watch while my men do your woman.. again, and it's gonna be to her death this time," he fumed.

Rick coughed, spurting out more blood from his mouth. "I don't know what you are talking about, man!" he repeated those words with a groan.

"Well, i don't think there is any other explanation as to how the guy could have killed six men and escape unscathed," Desmond said quietly with his eyes staring at his glass. "Hell, even if this Rangel is a trained killer, that won't be possible... unless someone had told him what was about to happen," he continued and took a sip of his drink.

"And i do remember you being present on the day that i gave the orders to have him taken out," Bronco put in. "Your girl was also seen with Rangel's girl before that order was put in motion," he went on. "And my brother had also gone to where his girl works on the night he was killed."

Rick glanced at Desmond, now knowing that the man had also taken a part in the setup and shook his head.

"I have nothing to do with all this!" He cried to Bronco."You have the wrong man here! For God sake! I don't even know who Rangel is!"

"My men are never wrong," Desmond muttered. "That, i know very well."

"We have been doing business with no problem at all, and I've always made sure that it stayed that way," Rick continued painfully. "Are you gonna believe this motherfucker's word over mine?" he asked.

Bronco scoffed. "I've known the motherfucker as far back as when you were still a small time street corner hustler," Bronco replied. "And we have been doing business before you even earned that corner," he added.

"But why the hell would i even wanna do such thing to you? Why would i still be in business with you if am also in this setup?"

"I do have a lot of people that I'm doing business with, and some of them are also out to do unpleasant things to me if they get that chance."

Bronco then let go of Rick's shirt. "But I'm gonna get all of them in due time, just like I've done with you," he coldly muttered, glaring at Rick.

Rick then took another glance at his girlfriend. "Bronco please, just let her go," he begged and looked at Bronco. "You have done enough damage to her. Just take my money, take my joints and spots, take everything and let us go," he pleaded.

Desmond snorted. "Dude's stupidly in love," he muttered quietly and looked at Matt who also was watching in silence.

Bronco scoffed. "And why should i do that?" He asked.

"She is...carrying my baby, man," Rick whined. "I promise we will get out of town and never to come back if you let us go. Please!" he begged.

Bronco then gave the nude woman in the room, a short gaze, and slowly straightened up with his eyes turning back at Rick. "Okay," he muttered. He looked at the men standing next to him. "Hold him still," he ordered, and they immediately did so while he proceeded into the room. "And i want you to make him watch," he told them.

Bronco got hold of Rick's girlfriend by her hair and callously dragged the woman out of the room with her putting up a weak resistance. He stopped several feet away from Rick and let-go of her.

"Anyway, congratulations for the new baby on the way." Bronco quickly rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and then swung a vicious kick at the woman. He drove the blow into woman's tummy with enough force to spin her body and leave her lying on her back.

"No!!" Rick screamed as the men held him down with his head pressed against the floor and forcefully made him to face his girlfriend as Bronco proceeded to get on top of her, balling his big fists, and started bringing it down savagely on the woman's face.

The beatings echoed in the living room with Rick's screams drowning some as Bronco violently pounded her face and neck with reckless abandon. It went on continuously until the woman's fingers ceased trembling to the blows, indicating her now being lifeless.

Then Bronco exhaled and got off from the dead body as Rick wept profusely. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he straightened up and looked at Rick with a smile of satisfaction for what he had done.

"It's good doing business with you," he muttered at Rick and pulled out his handgun from his waistbelt. "Give my regards to your woman and the baby." Three gunshots rang out, and Rick was dead on the floor with blood leaking out from the ugly holes in his head.

Then Bronco turned his attention towards the second woman who had been sobbing uncontrollably throughout the ordeal. He regarded her briefly with a wicked glare and quietly tucked the handgun back in his waistbelt.

"Get rid of these bodies," he told his men. "Make sure they are left in the place were others would see them," he added. "And close that f@cking door before i start having a change of mind on what i intend to do to that dog faced b!tch in there." he pointed at the second woman in the bedroom.

He picked up the bag of money his men carried the body of the man that had brought to their presence with that of his dead girl to dispose them. He quietly set it next to Desmond on the sofa, with an unblinking stare that seriously warned of being the person not to be trifled with.

"That's the ten percent down payment," he said. "You will get the rest when you make the delivery. If you don't, you will be owing me two million dollars, and with added interest to every delay," he warned.

Desmond pursed his and nodded with a faint smile on his face. Glancing at Matt, who was now answering a phone call with a low tone of voice, he then to his feet and extended his hand at Bronco.

Bronco plainly stared at the hand in front him, shook it, and then turned to make his way out of the living-room.

"So, what do you intend to do to her," Desmond asked, jerking his head at the door of the where the second woman was being held hostage.

"I have something very special prepared for her", Bronco muttered as he reached for the handle of the door leading to the corridor. "But first, i intend to collect the money that her boyfriend had taken from me."

"And if he doesn't have it?"

"Then, the motherfucker should be prepared for the trips around town cos he will be going to a lot of places to pick up pieces of her."

Desmond chuckled as Bronco walked out of the living-room and turned his attention to Matt, who now standing next to him with his cellphone in hand.
"Boss, i think we have a problem." He then heard.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Desmond sank his weight in the backseat of the Bmw, slammed the door shut, and stared ahead with the face of a highly frustrated man.

Matt got himself behind the wheel and stole a glance at his boss through the rearview mirror. He, too, had an expression of concern written on his face. He had just learned what happened to their men, which he also informed Desmond.

After a shortwhile of both men sitting still in the vehicle, staring ahead with all sorts of thoughts in their minds, Desmond then broke the silence that had settled between them.

"Did you find out what really went down?" He asked.

"Nothing else, other than they were found unconscious with severe degrees of injuries," Matt replied. "One of them even had it worse: the doctors said he would be left with a permanent gimp and possibly talking stupid from the severity of the head trauma he had suffered.

What about the other subject?"

"Taken care of, as you had ordered. A friend happened to be present, also tried to cause a problem, and was eliminated too.

But Desmond was still bearing the frown on his face. He wasn't impressed by what Matt had just told him. The initial job that had ended up in total failure, was his top priority.

"First, it was Big John and his men, and now this," he muttered quietly. "Something is definitely going on," he went on with his eyes staring out of the car window. "Did you happen to notice anything that is slightly unsual about that guy... or seen anything in the vicinity of the girl's house that seems to be in his company?" He asked.

"Nothing at all, boss. It was just him and the girl," Matt replied.

"Is there any possible explanation as to what might have happened?"

Matt sighed and stared thoughtfully at the steering wheel. He was thinking about the situation and still trying to put a finger on how it all went wrong,

"I can't think of any at all," he then replied. "But i do know that a normal individual can not inflict damages of this magnitude," he stated. "Unless the person is well armed enough with a skill-set to leave a fellow man looking like he'd been ran over by a truck." He looked over his shoulder and stared at Desmond. "And it's three guys that we are talking about in this case," he continued.

Desmond thought for a short while. "You said there was nothing unusual about him?" He asked again.

"Yeah," Matt replied. "The guy looks fit indeed, but unlike most young men of his age, his demeanor clearly speaks of one who would rather avoid any problem whatsoever. I did see him being confronted by two other guys as he was about to leave with the girl. But he just stayed back and allowed her to handle the situation; he even took the disrespect that he was getting from them with a big smile on his face."

Desmond thoughtfully narrowed his eyes for a brief while and then nodded his head with a knowing look on his face. Nina is watching over him," he muttered.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Desmond nodded. "It's either she is watching over him, which he very well knows, or him possibly being the one doing all these damages," he went on.

"But he seems like the chill type of guy, and that woman looks the same too," Matt insisted. "They don't look like the type that would make such moves, not to me."

Desmond regarded Matt with a smirk and said, "That's where you got it all wrong. I know that woman very well, and she's always chill, no matter the circumstance. But that doesn't mean that you gonna underestimate her. That woman can easily f@ck you up if she wants to. She will end you, and you won't even see it coming," he warned.

Matt fell silent.

"Her father is best described as, the Man, the Myth, and the living legend," Desmond continued. "He's believed to be among the powers behind the throne; the maker of kings. And it's also said that his actions on the battlefield was largely responsible for the Civil War being put to an end," he went on.

Matt didn't hear that part in the history of the country's past civil war. "What did the man do if i may ask?" He demanded curiously.

"Well." Desmond let out a low grunt as he shifted his weight. "Let's just say the federal army were doing all the winnings...until a psychopathic, near-primordial being of an individual, then got into the mix with his own brigade of rebels," he said. "The government army did lose a great number of men to the deluge that blitzed through their lines with a carnage of biblical proportions. But it was the knowledge of them being faced with a man who brings a soldier's worst nightmare to reality, that made them call for a truce."

"How did you get to know all that?" Matt asked.

"That man, her father, had some business deals with my own father," Desmond replied. "And the few times that i had the chance to meet him, he too always had that chill kind of demeanor that you were talking about," he added.

"Do you think her old man is in on this?" Matt asked with his concern increasing.

"No, i don't think so," Desmond replied. "He only deals with the major leagues in this country. A guy like Bronco is too insignificant as to get his attention. If he wants to deal with Bronco, he will just snap his fingers, and Bronco, with his people, and every piece of thing that he know, would cease to exist in a blink of an eye."

"So, what are we gonna do?"

Desmond fell silent for a long moment. "It all started after Big John had followed one of our subjects to that bar," he began. "The so-called Rangel's girlfriend also worked there too, and Bronco had mentioned his brother having visited that place on several occasions." Then he looked at Matt. "Do you have any info on the owner of that joint?" He asked.

"Yes, and he goes by the name Reggie," Matt replied. He used to be a boxer, failed to make it to the professional level, and retired with a lot of debt," he said. "Apart from being the owner of a popular joint in town, he is just a nothing ass dude," he added.

"Then, we'll have to look into him," Desmond decided. "He may be a nothing ass dude, but he sure might know something."

"What about the young man?" Matt asked.

"I will find out the real relationship between him and Nina, and then decide on how we would move in on him," Desmond said quietly. "And you gotta speed up with your moves on the girl," he ordered.

"Already on it with another plan, boss," Matt nodded.

"Good. Now let's get the hell out of here."

Matt immediately brought life to Bmw engine. He slowly guided the vehicle away from the farmhouse and into the dusty track that would guide them towards the main road to the city.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Abdulreheem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thanks for remembering us over here

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Ubong001(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
ironkurtain:
8.30 pm.

Bronco eased his bulky frame from the sofa back-cushion to get a refill from the bottle of the St Remy brandy on the table in front of him. He poured a shot in his glass and held the bottle in front Desmond, who was sitting next to him with one leg crossed over the other.

Desmond nodded at Bronco, his approval for another shot. Bronco poured a generous amount in his glass as he continued going through his cellphone, having ended a conversation that involved their business deal that was now close to completion.

A cocaine shipment had arrived into the country just as Desmond had promised to deliver, Bronco had come up with the complete amount for the payment with more to come, and both men had used the majority of the hour they had spent together in finalizing the agreed plan on how the delivery and money would change hands. The mutual agreement of Bronco taking over Desmond's business had been reached, too, and the Colombian connect will be arriving into the country in a few days for the introductions.

Matt was also present in the living room, sitting on one of the two single-seater sofas, set on both sides of the three seat sofa that carried both Desmond and Bronco's weights. With the exception of his answers to the few questions that Desmond had asked him, he was silent throughout the conversations. He had listened attentively, and as usual, taken note of every words, mostly the ones uttered by Bronco, so as to later on give Desmond his honest opinions, especially if the man had raised a proposition that sounds unfavorable to them.

The three men have now spent over an hour in the farmhouse, and in the company of four other men from the ten heavily armed goons that Bronco had brought with him; the rest had taken their guard positions outside the house, which also served as one of Bronco's secret base of operation. And with the important matter that had brought them together now settled, they are about to move on to the next one on the list.

"Your guy seems to have a problem with keeping time," Desmond sighed with an impatient glance at his wristwatch. "Are you sure he's gonna be here?" He asked Bronco.

Bronco took a sip from his glass and muttered, "Relax, he will be here soon. You just have to wait."

"I am beginning to wait too long." Desmond then looked to Matt and gave him a questioning stare.

Matt immediately knew that his boss wanted to know; Desmond wanted to know if he had gotten any feedback from the men whom they had sent on an errand earlier in the day. To which he then gave a negative answer with a slight shake of head.

Desmond sighed again, feeling increasingly unsettled. "Are you really sure of that?" He asked again with a fixed gaze at Bronco.

Bronco suspended the glass in front of his face and regarded Desmond with a funny look. "You seem to be the one that's more concerned between the two of us," he noted with furrowed brows.

"Precautions, my friend. Not concern," Desmond corrected. "You probably know a lot about him." He paused to empty the drink in his glass with a swig. "Or should i say, think you know a lot because you are doing business with him," he continued with a sneering stare at Bronco. "But in a situation like this, any move that's been made earlier than expected, or delayed, could possibly mean something else." He shrugged. "And i don't see any contingency plan in place if that's the case," he added.

"Contingency plan, huh?" Bronco scoffed. "So all these gun stroking ugly faces with us are here to sing Christmas Carol with you," he muttered, jerking his head at his men, and regarded Desmond with a hard glare. A suppressed snigger was heard in the living room.

"Anyway, I am only advising you as a friend. You gotta handle your sh!t properly," Desmond continued. "The public display that i had seen on the news doesn't look good for you and your men," he warned. "Your rivals might see it as an opportunity to move in on your turf, and you wouldn't wanna see two or more of them joining forces with that interest in mind," he concluded.

A vast cloud of all kinds of dark emotions then settled over Bronco as he thought of his dead brother, his men that were killed last night, and the idea of him losing his turf to his enemies.

"I've already made my list," he muttered under his breath, announcing the all-out war he had declared. "Me and my men are gonna get real busy with it after the deal is done," he continued with a fiery look on his face.

At that moment, the front door then opened, and Rick was ushered into the living room by another serious looking gunman. He carried with him a big black bag, which he held onto as if his life depended on it.

"I told you that he would be here," Bronco said quietly to Desmond and reached for the bottle for another shot in his glass.

Rick stood before the men in the living room as the gunman who had brought him in, then left the place, closing the door after him. He made glances at both Demond and Bronco as they regarded him with plain stares. He shortly rested his eyes on Desmond before proceeding towards Bronco.

"My apologies for keeping the party waiting," he heaved breathlessly and set the bag next to Bronco's feet. "I wasn't expecting to meet you today, but i was able to come up with the cash," he continued and sat down heavily on the other single-seater sofa.

Bronco glanced at the bag beside him. "Is it complete?" He asked Rick.

"Sure, and more at hand if needed," Rick replied

Bronco lips turned wide with a grin of satisfaction. "You see...," he began, looking at Desmond. "That's why i like doing business with him cos he never disappoints," he continued, turning back at Rick.

"Closing this deal is also important to me as much as it is to you, Bronco," Rick said.

Bronco nodded. He took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, "Anyway, i have a re-up for you," and he lit one for himself. "Packed and ready," he continued, the tobacco smoke slowly receding from his nostrils.

Rick regarded Bronco with raised eyebrows at what the man had said, which came as a surprise to him. "I thought you said I'll be getting my cut tomorrow," he said confusedly to Bronco

"Yes," Bronco agreed and took another drag from his cigarette. "But you had complained earlier of running low on your supply, and i wouldn't wanna see a partner lose his customers to the competition," he stated.

"How much are we talking about?"

"Twenty keys."

Rick's face then brightened up, thinking to himself the kind of luck that was coming his way today. He being able to secure a loan from a friend on a short notice to be able to come up with his own share of money for the deal, and coupled with the good news that he had received earlier from someone very dear to him, it did show that today was indeed a major win for him.

"Alright!" Rick got to his feet with an elated mood. "I'll have to leave you guys and go to work immediately," he told Bronco.

"Why the hurry?" Desmond then demanded quietly without looking at Rick.

Rick looked at Desmond. "Do you have something that you wanna discuss with me?" He coldly asked the man whose presence, to him, had always been a buzzkill.

"I was just wondering why you're such in a hurry to leave after just showing up," Desmond replied, fixing Rick a searching stare.

"Well, there is a lot of money to be made out there," Rick told him. "I've got to get busy with making mine, just as you have made yours," he continued curtly to Desmond.

Bronco quietly stubbed his cigarette in the ashtray beside the liquor bottle. He emptied his drink with a gulp and then got to his feet after leaving his glass on the table. He went towards Rick and gave him a friendly pat on the back with a superficial smile on his face.

"The package is ready." He jerked his head at the door of one of the rooms in the house. "Let me show it to you before my men give you a helping hand with it," he continued. Three of his men stepped forward and stood beside the door as he led Rick towards it.

Both of them stood in front of the door with Bronco's men standing behind them. Bronco reached for the door handle, gave Rick a brief stare, and opened it. Rick suddenly froze with his eyes turning wide as he stared into the room after Bronco had pushed the door wide open for him.

"What the Bleep is going on?!" He bawled, and a barrel of a gun was pointed at his face as he turned a glare at Bronco. Two gunmen immediately grabbed and roughly searched him for any weapon that might be in his possession while the third man held him at gunpoint.

"You can't always tell when a partner might decide to cheat you, or start having f@cked up ideas," Bronco said sinisterly at Rick as the men roughed up. "You thought i wouldn't find out what you were up to, huh?" He muttered under his breath with his eyes narrowing an evil glare.

Rick regarded Bronco confusedly as the men roughed him up. He again looked inside the room, and stared with horror in his eye, at the two young women in the place. One was lying on the floor with both her hands and legs tied together, and completely n@de. The other was also on the floor, sitting with her back against the wall, and looking disheveled. Her hands and legs were bounded too, but she was fully clothed.

Rick didn't know the second woman, but the n@de one was his girlfriend; the same woman that had served them drinks at the strip club.

The n@de woman then turned head and weakly regarded Rick with a horribly bruised face that made her look quite unrecognizable. He then made an immediate attempt to dash inside the room and toward her. But he was stopped short by Bronco's fist that swung at his face and fell him down instantly. It was then followed by more blows and kicks from Bronco's men while Bronco stood back and watched.

The second woman turned her face away from beatings, while Rick's girlfriend sobbed painfully as she watched her fiance being brutally subdued.

The blows rained down on Rick, who groaned painfully to the beatings he was taking and bleeding profusely from the bruises that the men had opened up on his face and body.

Bronco then lit himself another stick of cigarette while the beatings continued. He calmly blew clouds of tobacco smokes as he regarded Rick with no mercy in his eyes as his now former business partner remained on the floor, taking severe damage from his men.

This went on for a while before Bronco finally raised his hand at his men, signaling at them to stop. He tossed the cigarette away and then stood over Rick, who was still lying on the floor, groaning and coughing up blood.

"Now, i want you to tell me where Rangel is hiding his ass and those that are also in on this sh!t with him." Bronco made the demand as he crouched over the hurting man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Start spitting out, or am gonna put you through great pain!" He thundered the threat.

Rick coughed a few more times. Then moaned, "I...i don't know what you are talking about," and grimaced to his great pain.

"You still have f@cking guts to lie to me, huh?! When it's very clear that your wh@re is a close friend to Rangel's b!tch!" Bronco barked at him with murderous anger. "So i wanna know who else that's innit. You better start talking... or we all gonna watch while my men do your woman.. again, and it's gonna be to her death this time," he fumed.

Rick coughed, spurting out more blood from his mouth. "I don't know what you are talking about, man!" he repeated those words with a groan.

"Well, i don't think there is any other explanation as to how the guy could have killed six men and escape unscathed," Desmond said quietly with his eyes staring at his glass. "Hell, even if this Rangel is a trained killer, that won't be possible... unless someone had told him what was about to happen," he continued and took a sip of his drink.

"And i do remember you being present on the day that i gave the orders to have him taken out," Bronco put in. "Your girl was also seen with Rangel's girl before that order was put in motion," he went on. "And my brother had also gone to where his girl works on the night he was killed."

Rick glanced at Desmond, now knowing that the man had also taken a part in the setup and shook his head.

"I have nothing to do with all this!" He cried to Bronco."You have the wrong man here! For God sake! I don't even know who Rangel is!"

"My men are never wrong," Desmond muttered. "That, i know very well."

"We have been doing business with no problem at all, and I've always made sure that it stayed that way," Rick continued painfully. "Are you gonna believe this motherfucker's word over mine?" he asked.

Bronco scoffed. "I've known the motherfucker as far back as when you were still a small time street corner hustler," Bronco replied. "And we have been doing business before you even earned that corner," he added.

"But why the hell would i even wanna do such thing to you? Why would i still be in business with you if am also in this setup?"

"I do have a lot of people that I'm doing business with, and some of them are also out to do unpleasant things to me if they get that chance."

Bronco then let go of Rick's shirt. "But I'm gonna get all of them in due time, just like I've done with you," he coldly muttered, glaring at Rick.

Rick then took another glance at his girlfriend. "Bronco please, just let her go," he begged and looked at Bronco. "You have done enough damage to her. Just take my money, take my joints and spots, take everything and let us go," he pleaded.

Desmond snorted. "Dude's stupidly in love," he muttered quietly and looked at Matt who also was watching in silence.

Bronco scoffed. "And why should i do that?" He asked.

"She is...carrying my baby, man," Rick whined. "I promise we will get out of town and never to come back if you let us go. Please!" he begged.

Bronco then gave the nude woman in the room, a short gaze, and slowly straightened up with his eyes turning back at Rick. "Okay," he muttered. He looked at the men standing next to him. "Hold him still," he ordered, and they immediately did so while he proceeded into the room. "And i want you to make him watch," he told them.

Bronco got hold of Rick's girlfriend by her hair and callously dragged the woman out of the room with her putting up a weak resistance. He stopped several feet away from Rick and let-go of her.

"Anyway, congratulations for the new baby on the way." Bronco quickly rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and then swung a vicious kick at the woman. He drove the blow into woman's tummy with enough force to spin her body and leave her lying on her back.

"No!!" Rick screamed as the men held him down with his head pressed against the floor and forcefully made him to face his girlfriend as Bronco proceeded to get on top of her, balling his big fists, and started bringing it down savagely on the woman's face.

The beatings echoed in the living room with Rick's screams drowning some as Bronco violently pounded her face and neck with reckless abandon. It went on continuously until the woman's fingers ceased trembling to the blows, indicating her now being lifeless.

Then Bronco exhaled and got off from the dead body as Rick wept profusely. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he straightened up and looked at Rick with a smile of satisfaction for what he had done.

"It's good doing business with you," he muttered at Rick and pulled out his handgun from his waistbelt. "Give my regards to your woman and the baby." Three gunshots rang out, and Rick was dead on the floor with blood leaking out from the ugly holes in his head.

Then Bronco turned his attention towards the second woman who had been sobbing uncontrollably throughout the ordeal. He regarded her briefly with a wicked glare and quietly tucked the handgun back in his waistbelt.

"Get rid of these bodies," he told his men. "Make sure they are left in the place were others would see them," he added. "And close that f@cking door before i start having a change of mind on what i intend to do to that dog faced b!tch in there." he pointed at the second woman in the bedroom.

He picked up the bag of money his men carried the body of the man that had brought to their presence with that of his dead girl to dispose them. He quietly set it next to Desmond on the sofa, with an unblinking stare that seriously warned of being the person not to be trifled with.

"That's the ten percent down payment," he said. "You will get the rest when you make the delivery. If you don't, you will be owing me two million dollars, and with added interest to every delay," he warned.

Desmond pursed his and nodded with a faint smile on his face. Glancing at Matt, who was now answering a phone call with a low tone of voice, he then to his feet and extended his hand at Bronco.

Bronco plainly stared at the hand in front him, shook it, and then turned to make his way out of the living-room.

"So, what do you intend to do to her," Desmond asked, jerked his head at the door of the where the second woman was being held hostage.

"I have something very special prepared for her", Bronco muttered as he reached for the handle of the door leading to the corridor. "But first, i intend to collect the money that her boyfriend had taken from me."

"And if he doesn't have it?"

"Then, the motherfucker should be prepared for the trips around town cos he will be going to a lot of places to pick up pieces of her."

Desmond chuckled as Bronco walked out of the living-room and turned his attention to Matt, who now standing next to him with his cellphone in hand.
"Boss, i think we have a problem." He then heard.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thanks for always having time to give us superb update......

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Akinwale1424(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Boos drop update nah,I don refresh this page tire
Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2023
"Jeezus!" Alex took out his cellphone for a quick peek at the clock on its screen and then turned his gaze to the bathroom door, seeing the amount of time Annette had spent so far in the bathroom. "This chick's one hell of a job." he muttered under his breath.

Turning his attention back at the 8K OLED flat t.v hanging on the wall opposite the bed he was sitting on, Alex slipped the phone back into his pocket, rubbed his somewhat tired-looking eyes, and then stared mindlessly at the program beaming on the wide HD screen while he waited for Annette; the political talk-show on t.v wasn't much of interest to him, but it did serve as the only way of making the wait less painful.

It had indeed been quite the job for Alex, having played his brother's position in the hotel room for over five hours. He had never spent this amount of time in one place being uncomfortable, very frustrated, and feeling disregarded all at once. It was an experience that he had sworn never to put himself through again, no matter the circumstance.

Throughout that time, Annette had done nothing but give him the cold shoulder. Not the kind of attitude he had expected from her, having seen how she had closely followed his twin brother's lead to the hotel building like a couple on a date, and having being told that she had been treated to a sumptuous meal in a nice restaurant before getting to witness one of his brother's insanely violent fisticuffs and all its face-lumping glory.

She even made no eye contact with him in their first five minutes of being together, and later did a few times with an expression that's befitting to a bathroom soap.

After getting over that shocking indifference, which also made it obvious of the conspicuous failures that awaits his initial intention of kicking it off with them first having friendly coversation, he did went ahead to the main reason for him being there with her; he getting something that might be of help to him and Eric. Only to end up being shot down by her plain insistence on her first taking a short nap, and went right straight to it before he could even make an objection.

The nap was in no way a short one. Alex had to listen to Annette's snores, with the two single-seater sofas in the room taking countless turns in carrying his weight when his feet weren't moving it around the room for the next three and half hours that followed. When she finally woke up from the long slumber, he was made to order a light dinner on her request, but it was after he'd waited for several minutes with her staring cluelessly at the hotel menu book and endlessly flipping through its pages. After she was done with the food, which she had eaten in silence and without a single regard to his presence, she then disappeared into the bathroom for a shower, leaving the dishes for him to handle alone, which he grudgingly did with fuming swears of getting very loud with her if she dare tries to put him through one more sh!t again.

As the wait continued, with the time spent in the hotel room dragging into its sixth hour, Alex was now wondering if Annette was indeed carrying out the simplest basic human activity in the bathroom or in there doing something else. As he listened to the two political figures who had been doing a better job in butting into each other's opinions, now talk about their perceived solutions to the rising oil prices in the country, his cellphone then vibrated an incoming call.

Alex reached for the device, saw it was Eric calling him, and answered the call with a sigh.

"Hey man," he began, glancing at the bathroom door. "I don't know how you got to bring this chick here, but dealing with her is like taking a tropical Cactus up the ass," he informed his brother. "That's the level of pain I've been dealing with."

"Did you find anything?" Eric asked him.

"Well, now i do know that her shower time is in the range that would be required in drilling oil," Alex grunted his reply. "Apart from that, nothing else, man."

"Is that all?" Eric sounded flabbergasted. "What the hell have you been doing?" he asked confusedly.

"Dude! I've wasted a gorillion hours here literally babysitting this girl, and she ain't saying nothing," Alex fumed. "I don't even understand how a chick would stay with a guy in a fancy hotel room for hours and won't say or give up nothing," he went on irritatedly. "Not even a single explanation to this goddamn fuckery!"

"Okay! I get it. You don't have to stink up the room with your sexual frustration. I can even smell it here," Eric sighed.

"This is a damn mistake. I think this girl is useless to us," Alex muttered. "We'll have to handle the situation through other means."

"Why don't you give it another try."

"Then what?"

"Then wait for my call, even if she still says nothing."

"Naw man, f@ck that sh!t!" Alex disagreed vehemently. "I'll only spend one more hour with her, and that's it! After that, it gonna be your own cup of tea, info, or no info," he stated.

Eric paused for a short while and said, "Okay, but call me when you leave the room," and the line clicked.

Alex muttered a few curses as he slipped his cellphone back into his pocket. Then he noticed that the shower faucet had been turned off and knew that Annette had finally finished taking her shower. He sighed and turned his attention back at the t.v screen.

After a long moment of silence in the bathroom, its door then opened with Annette quietly emerging out of the place. She stepped into the bedroom with a shower towel wrapped around her body. The expression on her face was that of a refreshed look, and also quite impressed with what she had seen in the bathroom that was just as exquisite as the hotel room: The sparkling white, oval-shaped ceramic bathtub was just too irresistible for a dip, and she had taken a long warm soak in it before engaging in her normal shower routines.

With a hand towel gently rubbing the long, wet curly hair that drooped around her shoulder, doing so as she quietly crossed the floor of the cozy room, Annette threw a brief stare at Alex as he watched her walk past him. She did so with a new look on her face that expressed a sudden interest in him, as she went towards the vanity mirror that stood adjacent to the t.v he was watching.

Annette paused in front of the mirror with her back turned at Alex, and he did get the chance to have a better look at the body he had once envisioned to be the perfect type that he had always wanted in a girl. He ran his eyes from her curvy body, briefly rested them on the well-rounded and inviting looking bottom, and then went down to her shapely, smooth thighs that were covered halfway. Although his eyes were being blessed with the sight of the graceful beauty standing before him, it certainly was of no great shakes to him now, with the way Alex then turned his eyes back at the screen in front of him. He wasn't impressed at all. Not after what he had experienced with her so far.

Annette stood in front of the mirror after dropping the hand towel on the floor, staring at the different bottles of lotions and cosmetics that were neatly racked on its table. She picked up some small sized satchets of creams and gels to have a closer look at their labels and then turned her attention to Alex.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Alex noticed the gaze. He then shifted his eyes away from the t.v and rested them on her. "What's the matter?," he asked curiously, seeing that she was doing it with a faint smile.

Annette turned her eyes away from him, with the smile still on her face. "Nothing," she replied, staring at the cosmetics again. "It's just that....this is my first time being next to a guy who is not trying hard to strike up a conversation with me," she continued.

"Good to know that," Alex said nonchalantly.

"Not that I've been around that many, though," Annette went on. "But I've gotten my fair share of boys wanting to test their luck with me, enough to make one think that you guys are all the same."

"You don't have to make that generalization about us," Alex muttered, turning his eyes back to the t.v screen. "A lot of guys out there are dogs for sure, but not all of us," he went on quietly.

"Or maybe...it's because i know your girlfriend," Annette said wryly with eyes on the satchets' tiny prints. "With me not being in good terms with her, i don't think it would be a good idea for you to give me some sort of leverage to use against her," she went on, now staring a blue coloured satchet.

"Or maybe it's because I'm in no way interested in you," Alex put in curtly.

Annette chuckled and turned a funny look at Alex, knowing that he had earlier walked into the room with an expression that says differently from what he just told her. "Of course. I know you don't," she smirked. "Even if you were being presented with opportunity to get back at her for something she might have done to you."

Alex shifted uncomfortably. "As much as i would like to ask questions so as to fully understand what you are implying right now, but i want us to just focus on the reason why we are here," he said plainly to her.

Annette regarded him shortly with a fixed gaze, nodded, and then looked at the blue satchet again. "This won't be enough," she snorted at its size with an incredulous gaze. "Who even came up with this bullsh!t idea?" She tossed the rest back into the rack and faced Alex. "But one thing that I'm still trying to understand is, why are you even doing this?" she asked with a curious stare at Alex.

"I thought I've already told you," Alex replied, but not really knowing what Eric might've told her.

"You could've just let Lisa in on what's happening. Perhaps convince her to leave the country as soon as possible and not to come back for the time being," she said. "She is a citizen of a white country. Your family got the money, too. So you guys can bail out of this country and carry on with whatever that's going on between you two if you convince your dad enough to relocate you to her second country," she noted.

"And then what about the others?" Alex then fixed his gaze at Annette. "What about you?" he asked her.

Annette fell silent and, with a growing look of intrigue in her eyes, regarded Alex closely for a short while. "And if i tell you that i don't give a sh!t about what happens to me?...and what if the others say the same?" she asked intently.

Alex smirked. "Then you can as well see me as the guy that's obsessed with mayhem," he said.

"Well, you can't save everyone."

"I'm only in need of information so as to protect the ones very close to me."

"And who are the other ones that are close to you, apart from Lisa?"

"That's for me to decide."

Annette stared at Alex a bit longer and said, "Okay," then turned her back at him and then reached for the pen and memo pad on the table. "Whenever someone wants to do something for me...," she continued as she scribbled on the memo pad. "...there's always a catch to it." She dropped the pen and ripped the page with her scribbling from the pad. "It always leaves me worried as to what it would be that the person wants."

Alex stared at her as she then walked over to his jacket, hanging on the wall, and slipped the paper inside one of its pockets.

"And I'm done beating my head up with that worry," Annette went on. "But in your case, there's gonna be a catch for me. So I'm gonna give you my number and what it gonna cost you." Then she folded her arms and stared at Alex. "I know that you are out to save your girlfriend. I really don't know how i would be of much help to you, i can't even help myself to begin with, and I've already accepted whatever fate that comes to me in this situation, be it good or bad," she sighed. "If I'm that much of importance to you in this plan of yours, then I'm gonna give you my full cooperation if you are willing to pay the price. But if I'm not that important, or my demand being too expensive for you, then you ain't gonna see me again. I might answer your call if i feel like it, but you won't see me," she concluded.

Alex stared at his jacket as Annette went back to the vanity table and sat on its chair. He was thinking about what she had just told him and trying to get the gist of it. He did so for a short while and then got to his feet, deciding that his time with her was up and also told himself to rather pass the information to Eric for him to decide.

Without saying a word to Annette, who was sitting still and staring at him through the vanity mirror, Alex then went over to his jacket. He quietly donned it, glanced around the room to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything, and then made towards the door. He got hold of its handle, told Annette that he would think about it, then opened the door without looking in her direction, and failed to catch a glimpse of her now sitting with a downcast as he exited the hotel room.

Alex heaved a heavy sigh with his eyes closed as he stood with his back at the door of the hotel room he had just gotten out from. After remaining like that for a short while, he opened his eyes and glanced at both ends of the hotel corridor. He blew out his cheeks, feeling somewhat tired as he anticipated the next move, and then dug his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

Alex eyes turned curious when his hand touched the paper Annette had left in one of jacket pockets. He took the paper out and saw that it was folded over a blue coloured cosmetics satchet. Alex held the satchet on hand with less care for it, held up the paper in front of him, and saw that Annette had scribbled her phone number. But she didn't write what, as she had earlier told him, it would cost if he needed her help.

Alex lowered the paper and stared confusedly ahead of him with furrowed brows, then held up the satchet to have a closer look at it, and an eyebrow then raised on reading its label.

At that moment, the door behind Alex flung open with Annette stopping abruptly behind him as she was about to dash out of the room. She was making a quick break into the corridor to reach him before he got to take the elevator ride to the ground floor.

Alex then turned to her with the confusion still written on his face and holding up the satchet in front of him. Annette glanced at the satchet that contained a lubricant gel for sexx, folded her arms with a look of intent at him, and plainly asked, "Have you made up your mind?"

Alex stared at her, looking too dumbfounded to give his answer.

"I guess not." Annette then unfolded her arms and grabbed Alex by his jacket, and he heard her say, "I ain't gonna let you get off my hands again," as he was being dragged back into the hotel room.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lovely update

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Eric was holding his cellphone to his ear, listening with his eyes on Lisa as the automated voice told him that the recipient of the phone call he had made wasn't answering. Being unable to reach Alex on his third try, he then slipped his phone back inside one of his pockets with both hands digging in, too. He made glances around the clothing boutique in the mall where he and Lisa had been shopping around for over an hour. He saw Lisa wave at him, held up a cream-colored designer, and asked his thoughts about it with a head motion. To which he nodded his approval with a smile, and it was the fifth time of him doing so. Lisa smiled back at him and then went on to discuss with the female boutique attendant while Eric continued with his close surveillance of the activities going on around them.

His day has indeed been a very hectic one up until this present hour of the evening, with the promise of it remaining that way for the time being. After the incident that went down earlier at the restaurant, Eric had made the decision to stay close to Lisa for the rest of the day so as to keep a close watch on her. And for him not running the risk of Nina paying a sudden visit to the safe house with Lisa in there, he had suggested that they go out and spend some time together.

Lisa did agree and was very excited about it, too. With her also being given the choice to suggest the activities they would be doing, she did make quite a list, and it would keep them together till the late hours of the night. Most of the activities, with the exceptions of a few, were the things that greatly interests most young girls, but fit enough to send the other gender into a spiraling depression.

Eric was in the group that would hardly believe that some of the said activities even exists. But with the situation now at hand, he had no other option than to go along with the show. He had to keep up the image of Lisa obviously having a quality time with the perfect boyfriend, and kept under wraps, the grim hound that's overly set to send into the depths of the fresh hell that he has in stock for whosoever that tries to make a harmful move on her.

Having made up her mind with the colour of the jacket that suited her the most, Lisa checked and paid for it at the counter. In no time, she and Eric were riding the escalator of the busy mall, heading to the sixth floor where the restaurants and fast food joints occupied.

"So, did you talk to Alex?" Lisa asked Eric as they both walked through the isle holding hands and making glances at the food stands on both sides.

"Nope, couldn't reach him. I guess he must be busy," Eric replied.

"Okay." Lisa nodded. "But it sure does seem to be of utmost importance for you to reach him," Lisa said quietly with a glance at his face.

"What makes you think you so?"

"I saw the way you were staring at your celly. It's very obvious that you are finding it quite difficult to reach him. And you seemed kinda worried about it, and seemingly dwelling in a different place even though you are here with me.

With the thoughts of Lisa to have likely noticed something off about him, and also knowing very well that unsatisfactory answers always gets her curiosity, highly amplified, Eric then decided to bring forth the question he had been wanting to ask her as a way to control the situation.

"Do you know any girl by the name, Annette?" Eric asked.

Lisa glanced at him, remained silent for a brief while, and asked, "Why do wanna know that?"

"Do you?" Eric asked again.

Lisa . "It's kinda funny hearing you ask me that cos Alex had done the same earlier," she said. "So what's it with you guys asking questions about that..girl?" She asked.

"Well." Eric quickly thought of the fastest lie that he could possibly cook up. "Alex did meet her in a club last night, and..." He gave Lisa a funny smile. "...she mistook him for me cos she said that she was there when he was raising hell in Angel's house," he said to her.

Lisa chuckled again.

"And in the discussions that they had, Alex said that she did mention the murders that had happened," Eric went on. "And he also said that she thinks it is somehow connected to people... the girls that knew or had something to do with Angel."

Lisa then looked at Eric, said, "Alex didn't mention that part, though," and he saw the look of concern written on her face.

"You know very well that he doesn't always go into details."

"True."

"So who is this Annette?"

Lisa sighed and remained silent for a short while with a thoughtful look on her face. "She is just one of those dumb girls mooching around Angel," she then told him. "Always trying to be something that she clearly isn't, and seems to always have a problem with me for no apparent reason," she continued.

Eric knew the reasons because Annette had already told him, and he also didn't consider her as a dumb girl.

"I also remember seeing her in Angel's house that day," Lisa went on. "She was just there, staring at me with that damn, blasted envious look on her face," she scoffed. "That girl just disliked me from the very first day i set my eyes on her, like i killed her damn dog."

"Oh well, Alex said she did sound like she has a dog in this fight that we've been trying to figure out," Eric said to Lisa and stood beside her as she paused in front of a particular restaurant to go through the menu that was showcased on a stand near its entrance. "He also said that a friend of her did tell him of how offish she had been acting towards her friends lately," he added.

Lisa then took her eyes off the showcased menu and stared fixedly at Eric. "So, what does all these gotta do with me?" she asked, and he sensed a slight dip in warmth of her voice.

Eric then put up his charming smile at her. "Nothing," he said quietly. "I just wanna know if you can possibly tell me something that might help me get a clearer picture of what's going on."

"You may not have known this before, but I've just made it clear that she's not one of my most favorite people in the world," Lisa said, still maintaining her gaze at him. "I have no interest whatsoever to talk about that girl, especially now."

"If you say so." Eric shrugged. "It's just that i wouldn't want anything bad coming your way." He then sighed and averted his gaze from her, resting it on the menu page. "Anyway, that's for the authorities to determine, though," he continued, pretending to read through the page.

"Yeah," Lisa agreed, still staring at him. "And if she is talking with Alex, then she better stay talking with Alex, cos it won't be nice if that interest happens shift to someone else," she added, and Eric couldn't immediately ascertain if that warning was meant for him, or Annette.

Lisa turned her eyes back to the menu page, studied it again, and told him that she would be settling for that restaurant. Eric did agree to her choice, and both of them then proceeded into the place, got a warm welcome by the stewards with one showing them an empty table for two.

As they made themselves comfortable in their chairs, Lisa then said, "Oh, one more thing," and Eric immediately braced himself for more questions about his sudden interest with Annette. "I received a text from a friend of mine," Lisa told him. "She said that she would love to hang out with us tonight. She will be coming with her boyfriend." Resting her elbows on the table with her palms under her chin, she regarded Eric with a somewhat imploring look on her face. "Please, can we go on a double date with them," she asked kindly. "Maybe go to a bar or a club?"

"Well, of course!" Eric immediately agreed, feeling relieved that it wasn't about what he was thinking of. Lisa squealed cheerily to his answer, her wrists wobbling with excitement. Then she eased her face towards him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Eric was left with a smile on his face after Lisa had reclined back in her seat, knowing that he had to call Alex and inform him of the developing situation.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by ironkurtain(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
As the cellphone continued shuddering to Eric's third phone call in one of the jacket pockets, Alex was in bed with Annette under him. When it finally came to a pause, Alex was still thrusting hard and breathing heavily, and Annette's audible moans pleasure, continued renting the air in the hotel room. It has been going on for quite a while, with Alex getting the tightest, warmest embrace inside Annette as he rode her into the sphere of orgasmic ecstasy.

The events that led to this sustained bedframe rocking activity were nothing short of a scene in a romance movie. After being dragged back into the hotel room, Alex was still voicing his protests about Annette's sudden strange move when she immediately shut him up with her lips passionately crushing against his and her tongue going wild in his mouth. It filled him with a burning desire that immediately override his sense of reasoning. He then grabbed Annette hips as he responded in the same vain, got a handful of her behind after she had taken off the shower towel, and in no time, he was topless with his back on the bed, struggling with his belt buckle and pant zipper, and Annette helping him out with frantic hands. She was the first to go at it, riding her hips hard on top of him with frenzy. Alex then laid the pipe in several positions, going in deep and good like the alpha dog, and Annette took it all like a big girl, with a gallery of seductive facial expressions.

Alex could now feel Annette's muscles tightening up under him with her fingers digging deeper into the flesh on his back. He knew that she was about to hit the summit as her body increasingly squirmed ecstatically under him with an uncontrollable movement. He then increased the strokes of his thrusts, banged Annette harder, and she let out a loud squeal when he finally sent her into the climax orbit.

Annette was left with an uncontrollable shudder. The mattress underneath her body rocked several more times, and Alex felt an Atom bomb go off in between his legs. He groaned. Annette wrapped her arms around his waist as he collapsed on top of her, locking his body against hers with a tight grip, and moaning with pleasure to his manhood briefly going epileptic as it let loose the hot residue inside her.

After a long moment of basking in the euphoria of one of the sweetest joys in life, Alex then rolled off of Annette's body. They laid still for a while, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what they had done.

Re: Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded] by Vidamia(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Thanks for the update.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Book Publishing In Nigeria / Famous Books Of African Authors / 7 Must Read Books By African Authors

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 369