Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) (10918 Views)

Kannywood Actress Safiya Yusuf S£xtape Goes Viral / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Finally Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video (photos) / Top Ten 10 Richest Kannywood Actress ( Jaruman Mata Masu Kudi Kannywood) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) by Transparent(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Information reaching us has it that the Sex video of Kannywood actress, Safara’u Safiya Yusuf, touching her breast and vagina, has leaked online.

According to information, she has addressed the video while speaking with the BBC.

She said: “The period when my nude video leaked was the most depressing time in my life because I spent three months without going close to the gate of my house, I was indoors,” she said.

“When I eventually mustered the courage to go out, people started abusing me on the road. In fact, one of them once stoned me while I was going out.

“I am really grateful for my family because they were the one that helped me overcome that experience. My brothers and extended family all helped by telling me to let go of the past and face the future.

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) by Natbrowny: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
U see d dressing and immediately conclude DECENT. oyo is ur case

U carry fone record ursef, it leaked and u r talking about shame.

Why record ursef in the first place? U don popular na.. Enjoy d fame u crave.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
She should as a matter of urgency leave the north side and port at the westside cos of some overzealous holier than thou....
Re: Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) by Buharidgeneral: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Where Is the remaining video
Re: Watch Leaked Video Of Popular Kannywood Actress, Safiyya Yusuf (18+ Video) by Holybaddo: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Currently Olosho do look decent

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.