Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Table 2. Update On The Hausa Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Table 2. Update On The Hausa Girl. (247 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Table 2. Update On The Hausa Girl. by jeromestarks: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7316260/update-hausa-girl

I couldn't make it to work yesterday so we were chatting. I told her how I so much want to see her. She Replied casually that she misses me too.
Something told me that she dressed for work with the intention that I will be there to see her so I asked her if she took any picture.

Without any reply to my message, she just sent her picture. She took it that moment and sent it to me.
I commented that she's beautiful (really, she is and I can't wait to get into her pvssy. It will be marvelous).
I also made a joke that men will be rushing her and they might even fight over her. Hmmmm....
The girl vex o. She tried to let me know that men are not rushing her. I sharply apologized (you know when man want to enter that place, he will be as meek as a lamb). She later sent a smile and said she wasn't angry at all.

The problem now is that I don't know how to go about asking this girl for sex.
What if she says no?
What if she sees me for what I am (a man who just want to chike her)?
How do I get laid with this girl?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Before The End Of This Year Using Only TIKTOK / Say No To Being Toxic / Bbnaija 2022: Allysyn & Dotun Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.