Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (58007 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kingspin(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting yourself. Aren't you Igbos the one insulting Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa?
Leave tribalism for your good health.

In 2023, leave tribalism alone for once.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 2ndBase: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

That Igbo coup was orchestrated for one purpose only which was to dismantle the regional system for an Igbo dictatorship centrist govt after it became inevitable that the so-called minority regions of the eastern region where days from getting carved out from the eastern bloc.

The coup was meant to prevent the federal Parliament from reconvening after the Christmas recess to which the first issue to be tackled on their docket was the aspirations of the Niger Delta people in leaving the eastern region.

Every other rubbish you wrote about why the Igbo Marxists struck is a big fat lie.

The ones others wrote are lies but the ones you write are nothing but the truth. Well I have read the 'truth' you conjured up there. I think it satisfies your ego. Keep it on.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kingspin(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Owopariola001:

No, he's not. He's describing that woman and her clan for who they are.
Also you implicated yourself in the process.
Two wrongs are wrong.

You could have simply said she did the wrong thing and moved on like me.
Must you expose yourself?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingspin:
Leave tribalism for your good health.

In 2023, leave tribalism alone for once.

You don't have monopoly to tribalism..

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa yet you insult him daily. Aren't you the ones who are tribalists? So you think you people are the ones who have monopoly to hate and tribalism?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Amb1045(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Still blaming others for your foolishness and attempts to annex the Niger Delta abi?

Read your history please. They played politics with 3million humans life. They starved 5million people to death. Nigerian government was supported by British government.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by marvinsync(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa yet you insult him daily. Aren't you the ones who are tribalists? So you think you people are the ones who have monopoly to hate and tribalism?

insulting a person isn't tribalism

igbos insult individuals u guys insult tribes

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kingspin(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kagd10:

What concern the topic with Tinubu? He doesn't know me and I don't know him. His money is for himself, family and friends. I don't go pass my own house. So Tinubu is out of the topic.

Try to condemn wrongdoings only and stop jumping up on tribalism/religion matter even when is uncalled for
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
2ndBase:

You lied in trying to expunge the tweet of Prof. You were quick to regard and refer to her as OSU. Between the two of you who is better. Prof. Anya knows the history and truth about the Nigeria -Biafra war. Her Majesty kept mum for 30 months while the war lasted and even could not utter a counter order when Wiston Churchill ran amok in support of the Nigerian Federal troupes.

The gory sight of malnourished, kwashiorkored and dieing Biafra kids did not even prick her emotions. All Biafrans knows is that the queen directly and indirectly supervised aggression and war of genocidal proportion on them.

You may wish to eulogize the queen as much as you can.

In 1963, Nigeria conducted a referendum to determine if the Queen of England should remain our Sovereign Head of State to which we voted a resounding no and from there transitioned to a full Republic with Azikiwe having to function as President from his erstwhile position of Governor-General.

How is the British regent in anyway responsible for our descent to anarchy after you igbos murdered peace of the land and set us on a path to irreversible war all due to your unbridled greed?

As at Jan 15, 1966 the Quern had no more sovereign rights over Nigeria so why do you expect her to intervene ?

You idiots will blame the European Christian colonial powers that put to an end the 400yr long Jewish slavery trade of your ancestors same European missionaries not only civilised your heathen self consuming tribesmen but slowly so to your rehabilitation into civil existence.

Rather than see the hand of the Jew that benefited not only from your enslavement but also from the civil war , you idiots owing to your blind Zionism will leave the Jew and be attacking the European colonialists.

I have said it here severally that you igbos are ingrates who ought to have a shrine to Lord Lugard, the British colonial expedition and Gowon in each of your households.

The British colonialists ended the barbaric slave trade dominated by your Jewish masters who traded exclusively on your ancestors. Without this intervention by the Christian colonialists, you Igbos would have since been harvested to extinction out of present day Nigeria.

As for Lugard, he rehabilitated your fathers from savages to his personal houseboys and by holding his hand led you out from your bush enclave to see the world beyond your cannibalistic realm. Your forefathers apprenticised directly under Lugard and his British expeditionist force from savages heathens to reasonable humans.

For Gowon , you need to set a day of the week in reverence to him on insisting on not bowing to the Jihadist elements in his war cabinet who wanted an end to the war after the liberation of the annexed Niger Delta regions. Gowon's reasons where both from his own personal tribal fears of being dominated by the Jihadist north and a need to have a bigger Nigeria to check the excesses of the Sokoto caliphate that had vowed to restart their jihad where they stopped after British colonization. Gowon was also pressured by many an Igbo intelligentsia who had become wary of Ojukwu's tyranny and had become demotivated about Biafra after the loss of their most coveted lands in the lower Niger region.

Yes, you Igbo's sabotaged your own war effort so as to prevent an independent Biafran ethno state which was not only the poorest region in Nigeria on the heels of a prospective carving out of the COR region (which your Zik warned against stating that "the eastern region will become the poorest if the Niger Delta minorities are allowed to leave the eastern region ) but would have seen Biafra become the poorest country in the world.

An independent Igbo nation was thus off the table after the lower Niger was liberated.

7 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Idamond: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Owopariola001:

Be specific. This is Igbo attitude.

You don't see Hausa, Yoruba, Kanuri, Ebira, etc, exhibiting a victim and toxic attitude like this.

can I start listen our toxic female politicians who's talking shit against other?
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amb1045:
Read your history please. They played politics with 3million humans life. They starved 5million people to death. Nigerian government was supported by British government.

Not my problem neither do I care if they are 30 million dead osus.

You brought every suffering upon your own heads

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Idamond: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
Ipob full of hatred. The are born to hate.
How can a so called professor condemning a dying queen like this.
the dying Queen has destroyed many lifes..

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Kagd10: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingspin:
What concern the topic with Tinubu? He doesn't know me and I don't know him. His money is for himself, family and friends. I don't go pass my own house. So Tinubu is out of the topic.

Try to condemn wrongdoings only and stop jumping up on tribalism/religion matter even when is uncalled for

And the one I'm doing isn't condemnation of wrongdoing? Lol. You're actually the tribalists..

You can't even take 1/5 of what you dish out tbh. And no, you don't have monopoly to tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
2ndBase:

The ones others wrote are lies but the ones you write are nothing but the truth. Well I have read the 'truth' you conjured up there. I think it satisfies your ego. Keep it on.

So you seized power to sanitize the unruly western region ?

Assassinated all the premieres of the north, western and mid-west plus the PM so as to allow sanity to return to the West?

Does that make any sense to you?

The reason for the coup was to impose an Igbo dictatorship under a quasi Marxist centrist federal govt.

Anything else is OSU lies.

6 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Amb1045(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Not my problem neither do I care if they are 30 million dead osus.

You brought every suffering upon your own heads
whatever she said is none of your business. She said, what she said base on the sufferness on her head. So mind your business and stop interfering in other people's suffering. I have gone through your post on this platform, you're a paid urchin who could say anything because of tokens. You have no meaningful stuff to offer to this platform apart from your hatred towards OBI an Igbo man who you, fulani and British people had marginalized for 60years now. Get a life bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OneEyedSnake: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amb1045:
whatever she said is none of your business. She said, what she said base on the sufferness on head. So mind your business and stop interfering in other people's sufferness.

Well her Jewish master called her out on it and I can bet that in 24hrs she will either make a formal apology or have her ass removed from editing Wikipedia.

You just wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Amb1045(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Well her Jewish master called her out on it and I can bet that in 24hrs she will either make a formal apology or have her ass removed from editing Wikipedia.

You just wait and see.
Igbo people has seen the worst already, I believe you have read or come across our history we are not cowards. She is ready to give her life or job in what ever she said and we will support her in any decision she endeavors. What has been said has been said. No going back
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Amb1045(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Still blaming others for your foolishness and attempts to annex the Niger Delta abi?

just imagine your statements annex Niger Delta. Niger Delta is part of Biafra. 40% are Igbo speaking tribes. We have different speaking tribe up North but they are all called Hausa/Fulani. When it comes to Igbo region you start playing politics of division. We will not forget our history

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Faithful007: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people
Should I bet with you that in 3001 you'd still be saying this same narrative?

This time you'll be telling us how the bricks used to build Mars were stolen from Africa in the 1700s.

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:
Igbos. Lol..

Toxic from birth

fight us...if e sure for you

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Ge0rgeN0ra: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2022
vanunu:
Is time for the world to speak out against the crime the British committed against west African natives in the late 1960s.
Bastard keep shut

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by SpatialKing(m): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2022
blinking001:
She might lose her job over that single tweet. You don't disrespect the crown openly like that and go Scot free. Freedom of speech is but a myth established in the hearts of fools.
Nothing special about the crown
We are not in the 60s
This is 2022

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Joe234up(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2022
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinions. History of the past that affected her people most have pushed her to make such comments.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by newdawn2017(f): 1:56am On Sep 09, 2022
smile11s:

she definitely will lose her job and she will be canceled forever
cancelled forever, how?? If Nigerian government is responsible to its citizens, will u even think dis? Anyway, [url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url] coming, we shall receive our glory.
Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Jnkay: 2:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Why are Nigerians sycophants and so afraid of the truth! Uju said the queen helped Nigerian government to kill Biafrans and her family. The queen made a deal with Nigerian government, supplied arms to them for crude oil. And this is the right time for the world to know what the queen did. If you like celebrate Her that is your own cup of tea. Uju has said her mind as an activist and I know you will say same if you were a victim too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Saviourk: 2:32am On Sep 09, 2022
I wish we had mature minds like Prof.Uju Anya in Nigeria. She said the truth. Both the Queen and Harold Wilson were complicit in the Nigerian civil war that claimed millions of lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by Antivirus92(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2022
PharoahIII:
Some useless nigerians will come here to insult this wonderful prof Uju. Useless people that dont know their history. If only they know how the british empire ravaged and raped developing countries especially african countries. All the diamonds and gold used in making the so called crown jewels were lifted from africa. Useless people
they don't care...just anything to slate the Igbos...
They are attacking her not because of the lies she has told but because of her being igbo....

all of a sudden, we've all forgotten what we went through in the hands of the whites and speaking against it is now a crime..

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by MansoryMX(m): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2022
The Irish are chanting “Lizzy is in a box finally”. Indians are cursing her to rot in hell, the Japanese in Twitter aren’t left out. Why e come be say na Uju own pain UK people pass! Probably because she hit them white British pigs hard cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fman(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
heritage and culture.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption
Tribalism don fück ya brains finish.
You no fit reason Tight as a real man.
Leave tribal and religious sentiment.
Your life go improve.

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by fman(m): 3:32am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
heritage and culture.

The OSU of a Prof is probably bitter over the British govt role in seeing to the defeat of their useless Biafra not knowing that the United Kingdom has been an exclusive colony of Jewish Banksters and merchants since the Oliver Cromwell seditious and treasonous uprising that saw to the regicide of a British monarch followed by the lifting of the over 3 centuries ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles. Since those inglorious years, the British isles has been taken over by Jews to the point that the nobility and aristocratic class have all been jewified through marriages of convenience to offset debts incurred to Jewish bankers.

Bezzos is Jewish and he knows that Elizabeth and the House of Windsor is Jewish .

This linear thinking OSU of a prof does not know the role Jews played in orchestrating their massacre in both the British govt and Jewish infested Soviet union that supported the Nigerian side.

OSU thought her woke credentials allows her to openly insult the late Queen not knowing that civility and general human decency does not allow for such ill talk towards the dead.

But being she is an OSU with zero Home training or a culture or heritage worthy to speak of, these Philistine always expose their inferiority complex by insulting their betters

Osus are beyond redemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by kingthreat(m): 4:38am On Sep 09, 2022
The British has always been supporting freedom of speech. This is what they get when they think everyone should have rights.
As for the Anya woman, it is the hate from her tribe the rest of Nigeria deals with on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by optionalY09: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2022
fvck Jeff Bozok or what the fvck that name is we black peoples deserve apologies from y’all bastard unrepentant murderers

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by afube: 5:56am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how she stupidly embarrassed her shit hole... like WTF? undecided
Most Nigerians can be so rude and uncouth.. acting like black monkeys on social media..why on Earth will you address a dead lady in such disgusting manner..

I think she's a professor in a US University..then she's f**ked..she's a black racist but her fellow Nigerians might see no wrong in this.. is this what she lectures to her black students?
Most Blacks with their dirty attitude.. imagine if it was a white who made this statement..the BLM and nairaland branch of wildos would have been screaming racism and all..Eww..no wonder her ancestors sold themselves out to the colonial master..

No......the thieving colonialists who took over 1vmillion igbos as slaves are not racist abi........! Queen eliza will answer to God for the sins of her forebears! Great Britain invaded 124 countries in the last 300 years ..thieving and killing millions of people.........the Buckingham palace is satan's throne room!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.