Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (82686 Views)

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

Anyway. Uju is a nasty woman. Go and hug transformer if you don't like it grin
Back to Uju.
Lamentations of a sad boy...
Cry more.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

Back to Uju.
Lamentations of a sad boy...
Cry more.
You are the one sad nah because I called Uju a nasty woman. Why are you projecting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

You are the one sad nah because I called Uju a nasty woman. Why are you projecting grin
I'm projecting your sadness.
Its fulfilling.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

I'm projecting your sadness.
Its fulfilling.
Dumbass grin grin grin
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dumbass grin grin grin
Cry cry baby.
I'll drink your tears.

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2022
hammer567:

I AM A SLAVE, BECAUSE MY HEAD IS EMPTY.

THA IS THE GREATEST SIN.
That's right.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

Cry cry baby.
I'll drink your tears.
That picture of yourself is funny grin grin grin

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2022

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:
Cry cry baby grin

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

After I ask your daddy in Afghan-Eastern where IPOB ESN use their people for target practice grin

come and crack Isa jokes for me jare ore mi minority..
Me I no Isa follow walking corpse play

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

come and crack Isa jokes for me jare ore mi minority..
Me I no Isa follow walking corpse play

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

abeg na isa
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

abeg na isa
Nincompoop grin

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Elibaba1: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
She foolishly carried African (Nigeria) mentality enter UK.

She lost her parent and siblings in the civil war! If it was you you could’ve done worst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by jamessct4321: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Add this number***� +PLUS (2349I6I92872I).
You keep on loosing BET daily because you don't trust my platform, for those of you that all loosing BET, I know you are all tired of loosing.
"For interested people only, try my platform to claim your winning now"
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by atinga1: 1:27am On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

Cry cry baby grin
Took you long enough.
Were you weeping while you typed?
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by gambojimeta: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2022
atinga1:

Took you long enough.
Were you weeping while you typed?
Geez. What type of internet do you use. 2G on opera mini. You bore me grin
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by KnownUnknown: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=116486724][/quote]

No, it’s not Samuel Ajayi making the claim but the writer who I guess was a white missionary. These missionary people lie as well as they breathe.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by NNTR: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Rather than focus on the hate speech why not focus on the root of the hate speech. This is not the usual media rants from trolls and sadistic individuals, her claims/hate is rooted in reality and that reality is that Britain/Europe, and America contributed to the backwardness of Africa.

2. Trade is being exploited. Economics is being manipulated. African politics is being decided by those in the UK, USA, Japan, France, and Germany. Why will she not rant?

3. Our leaders who are in a relationship with these remote overlords have sold us for tiny pieces of gold and foreign passports.

You will not understand Uju Anya's pain until you get a glimpse of how tough are the grips of Europe and America on our jugulars.

Whatever good you see is a decoy to manipulate us further.

Until we know this, we will continue to celebrate our oppressors and oppressors of our forefathers.

Thanks.
If you were born in Naiyja as she was and experienced first hand the sufferings, deaths, starvation, and other ugliest things that were perpetrated during the civil war with the complicity of the government, that her HRH RIP was the head of, then you might have a sense of whats the cause of her anguish and/or where the cause of her anguish is coming from

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Benwallt(m): 1:50am On Sep 09, 2022
datola:
How can a person of her status who is a scholar at Carnegie Mellon uttered such a despicable statement

IQ without Emtional Intelligence is dystrastrous.

Dr. Uju Anya is a university professor and researcher in applied linguistics, critical sociolinguistics, and critical discourse studies primarily examining race, gender, sexual, and social class identities in new language learning through the experiences of African American students.

Nigerian again for the wrong reason!

Frustration can make one type or say crazy things. To UK n the Queen I will say worst. They are the reason why many countries in Africa are poor. Safe haven for our kleptomaniac politicians

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by grandstar(m): 1:52am On Sep 09, 2022
The woman is sick.

Queen Elizabeth's role was largely ceremonial and not executive and therefore can't be blamed directly for any mess on the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by themanderon: 1:52am On Sep 09, 2022
It might be so easy to criticize her but you may not know the pain she has lived with for all those years. It only takes one event to vent out your frustrations whether rightly or wrongly. But she wasn't wrong that the British monarchy committed and is still committing a lot of atrocities worldwide, especially in Africa. They are part of the reason Nigeria has remained a hellhole today.
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:55am On Sep 09, 2022
telim:
I dont know the lady but she is 100% right. May the Queen never rest in peace. I pray God put the queen in the most painful and deepest part of hell. The queen and her family damaged the lives of millions especially black Africans. They took over our lands stole our resources and installed puppets to control african future.
smh..u talk like u are any better..she was human who is prone to mistakes and also had other people controlling her and advising her..be more understanding
Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by jrusky(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Can't you all se her name? Heaven already cursed them from the beginning of creation with bitterness it runs in their blood.

I'm very sure she would be one of obi supporters, very typical of them, disgustingly lousy, exceptional foul mouthed they insult their parent anyhow so how would they respect anyone patient?, exceptionally arrogant, arsonist, bulliers, extremely bitter, separatist, propagandist, no manners, no character, no discipline, no principle, Hitler descendants a.k.a humanity haters morons.

She is one of obi supporters by their fruit you shall know them.

Tufiakw!!!

I spit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by LastProphet: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2022
DropsMic:
Britain's role in the Biafran war is not hidden.. If you search for am you go see am.

May her soul - wherever it is - rest in peace

What of the role of Kaduna nzeogu and ibo officers that slaughtered ahmadu bello like a fowl in the center of Kaduna like a fowl? What of the pictures ibo traders drew of ahmadu bello entering hell that were circulating every market? Or do you want more lists of what eventually led to the massacre of ibos in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by LastProphet: 2:17am On Sep 09, 2022
datola:
How can a person of her status who is a scholar at Carnegie Mellon uttered such a despicable statement

Dr. Uju Anya is a university professor and researcher in applied linguistics, critical sociolinguistics, and critical discourse studies primarily examining race, gender, sexual, and social class identities in new language learning through the experiences of African American students.

Ibos don't really get educated no matter their height, they are a uniquely very traditional people. Don't you wonder how someone live in abroad 10 years and still go to village to marry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by LastProphet: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2022
marvelife:
History breeds hatred
What she tweeted is defendable but it's better we (Africans) move on and repair our lovely continent...

They've moved on too, they won't missed us if Africa sunk tomorrow

Who do you think is the first govt on earth to condemn slave trade and put resources into stopping globally? You think is us black people abi? Uju is a disgrace of an academic, a complete disgrace. So she didn't even know what the empire did? And as for slave trade name one race that didn't do it? Then name one race that didn't do it to even themselves? And lastly Arabs also took slaves as white people and today we have black Americans, black British, black French,etc, so where are the black Arab slaves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Truthdeypain: 2:50am On Sep 09, 2022
[/quote]

datola:

Her utterances may be uncouth but her emotions must not be dismissed with a wave of the hand. She still bears the mark and the trauma of the Nigerian/Biafran war civil war, as do all IGBOS. It's not easy to have lived or heard the stories of the genocide and remain normal.

Our successes does not remove from us the traumatic and emotional scarrings that accompanies war. Most war aftermaths usually take serious physical, financial, emotional and psychological measures including compensation and rebuilding in order to try and patch the extremities of the trauma. WW1, WW2, RWANDA, GERMANY, UGANDA, SUDAN are case studies. But of course we know the Nigerian reconciliation story and how the three R's started and ended in the foreign press.In it's place a deliberate plan was hatched to further and complete the Economic genocide of these folks. "THE SUN MUST NEVER RISE AGAIN" they solemnly swore.

How IGBOS did not just survive the GENOCIDE but have broken records In all the indices of human development and have made mansions of ruins and debris remains a great marvel, and all this they have done in a country that is extremely toxic and regimented to hate and frustrate the IGBO dream. A country that is ever committed to their destruction and marginalization, any plans to target these folks is always celebrated and embraced. If only they knew.

The questions to ask are these: Are the Igbos the poorest tribe in Nigeria today? Why has there not been till date any form of official apologies, concessions, repatriations made to the Igbos? Why has history been abolished or censored in Nigerian schools? How did war criminals become National heroes and symbols of Nationalism? Who have been the major rulers of Nigeria till date? To what extent did the 20 pounds and policies of Indigenization destroy the economic viability of the Igbo man? After loosing three years of education to bomb and bullets, what has became of the once most educated tribe in Nigeria? Have the Igbos been justified in their struggle for Biafra today? What has become of the chicken that lays the golden eggs (Niger Delta)? Is Nigeria a Nation or a committee of Nations? Why has the UN specifically the UK continued to hamper the recognition of the Biafran Civil war as a world Genocide heritage? What role did the brits play in the war? What tribe can be considered the most hated in Nigeria? Why are hate speeches such as " I wish Chief Awolowo had sacrificed more of those useless kwashiorkor babies" not censored, illegalized or banned as hate speech as done in other climes, but celebrated and encouraged? Have GOWON and co really succeeded by his Indigenization policies in "keeping the IGBOS at the bottom of the food chain" as he infamously put it? Take a critical assessment of Nigeria today and honestly tell me who seems to be vindicated IGBOS or NIGERIA?

The royal family has its special place in the evil pages of the history books (depending on who is telling it). All the same respect must be afforded the dying or dead. After all If CHIEF AWOLOWO, GOWON ADEKUNLE, OBJ, BUHARI, MURTALA, BABANGIDA etc can be immortalized, venerated, celebrated and coronated as much as they are today for starving a few millions to death, I am sure this tribal courtesy can be extended our dear Queen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by hssd8nland: 2:57am On Sep 09, 2022
nlfpmod:
A statement regarding recent social media posts by Uju Anya.

https://twitter.com/CarnegieMellon/status/1567975991330615297

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7323010/uju-anyas-hateful-post-queen
Ah Ah, na wetin she go announce be dat. How you go insult a whole queen ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Truthdeypain: 3:05am On Sep 09, 2022
LastProphet:

What of the role of Kaduna nzeogu and ibo officers that slaughtered ahmadu bello like a fowl in the center of Kaduna like a fowl? What of the pictures ibo traders drew of ahmadu bello entering hell that were circulating every market? Or do you want more lists of what eventually led to the massacre of ibos in the north

They will always justify their blood thirst. What IGBO officers, I think you mean Nigerian soldiers. Pictures grin grin like seriously these are the bed time stories you folks tell yourselves and kids at night. At least that sounds better than we are envy filled, hate inspired, blood spilling sons of the devil who loathe everything good and prosperous( IGBO) and just waited for the right opportunity to execute our devilish pogroms and massacres.

I remember you You were definitely here defending the killing of Deborah the other day. I am sure you are part and parcel of the folks that killed dozens in kaduna during that muhammed cartoonist stuff No surprises.

Just imagine Pictures, The killing of Ahmadu Bello, a coup that has nothing to do with civilians are your moral justification for the massacre of a civilian populace. Isn't Nigeria truly a zoo with savage freaking animals. The lot of them!

The next thing you'll say now is that they should have starved and murdered more jews, I mean IGBOs. Na una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by MansoryMX(m): 3:05am On Sep 09, 2022
The Irish are chanting “Lizzy is in a box finally”. Indians are cursing her to rot in hell, the Japanese in Twitter aren’t left out. Why e come be say na Uju own pain UK people pass! Probably because hers hit them white British pigs hard

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death by Truthdeypain: 3:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Elibaba1:

She lost her parent and siblings in the civil war! If it was you you could’ve done worst.

Really wow I just fucking guessed. I knew it was only deep seated trauma that would have molded such balls. The same trauma that made me waste my time writing a long epistle that will change no lives.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.