Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (76758 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Evilblackman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na trend
To show their back side
Or too look more sexy
Na advert
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by gbaskiboy: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Personally nothing is wrong with that. OP wetin your eye self find go there?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
To display their butt. They want to look like men, dress like men, act like men, but be seen as women.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
And this made the front-page?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by yuzjet(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
They want the only thing they have to offer uncovered.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by MyExpression(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:
What sort of nonsense question is this?

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

My point is, it is a very harmless unintentional phenomenon.
Why make a big deal out of it?

How often do you see guys hanging their shirts?

Gone are the days when it was a trend with big polos

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by obajoey(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

Falana has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by SeyilaSmart: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
I swear
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by ufotunang: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
They are advertising their market to their customers and sugar daddy inorder to patronize them..that is why

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by MrJames007: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��
What stupîd question angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by spartachico(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
This act is very common now amongst ladies ,anyway I see it as “notice my ass” abi “shey you no see say I get yansh”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by LydayBobo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na you no face where you are going
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Johel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��

Dem dey sell market Na..
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Temptee101(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
The same as asking why companies advertise their goods on t.v, billboards, radio, internet etc..
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Theoarhics: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have been wanting to ask this same question. Pls why do ladies do this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by dejio42(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na Adeola my landlady daughter you come see snap

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Illegal1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dem use d tin swear gv yenagoa grls....
even the ones wen no get ass slf still dey raise shirt up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by TonyBby: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

Cut that shit,
Ain't you the same girl I saw in that group chat pricing butt enlargement cream??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Naijalamba: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Insane!!! See Don Jazzy new signing, better than Rema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Evilblackman(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

Flaunt it for who
Because most of them want something
Don’t justify it so fast
Everybody knows

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Sterope(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
More about fitting proportion than showing waist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by GodPrince: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na only all these useless smelly ashawo Nigeria girls dey do am with their smelling yansh. Give them nysc khaki them go slim fit the trouser to tight their yeye Toto and smelling yansh. Nigeria girls just know nothing except ashawo and fvk fvck fvck! Uselss bitches

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Capitalismisasc: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
BROS U DEY FORM JJC, NA OLOSHO HUZZLE BE DAT NA.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Enkidu70: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Same reason a neat guy tucks-in his shirt
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by OnknownSoldier: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damn!

I kept procrastinating on asking the same question here. I tire!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Joyson: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na to display wetin their mama give them nah shocked shocked cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Eriokanmi: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
All na poop factory. Men shouldn't look there
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by SeyilaSmart: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because by their yansh u shall knw them.... Covering Is like dem covering their Destiny Helper eyes
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Capitalismisasc: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
FOR MOST OF THEM, especially the new breeds, that is where their brain and self worth and entire value pack is so they need it open, for proper functionality.
If you think it is a lie, just pull that shirt down and see how they go insane. grin
One cup of coffee for you my man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by vincentjk(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:

Oga calm down if you don't know the trend.

This is the new style for ladies lately, told my sisters I wouldn't want to see their shirt hanging for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Kajaard: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Why do market women open their shops

Best answer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.