Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (76756 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by GodsOwnMan: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.

grin grin grin Nairaland has been invaded by Yaba left patients grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
TonyBby:

Cut that shit,
Ain't you the same girl I saw in that group chat pricing butt enlargement cream??
�‍♀️ Some people got it naturally and even want it reduced if possible.The Joke is on you
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oníranù ni timothydare.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Tzar(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Subtle wh*ring! They want to seduce gullible and weak men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by ire803386: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Real men eat meat,

Only dogs settles for bone

Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by advanceDNA: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
This is to save face, I understand.

When did u start becoming this vawulent??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by bigpicture001: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:
What sort of nonsense question is this?

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

My point is, it is a very harmless unintentional phenomenon.
Why make a big deal out of it?

Do u stay in Nigeria at all?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Natbrowny: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Why do market women open their shops

To sell

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Candora(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Isn't this thread meant for ladies to comment and state their reasons?

The first two pages just showcase men with little to nothing to contribute to the topic. angry

@op, seen this on Instagram. Lol

It's just a fashion trend, nothing more. I personally, love doing it cause it makes your dressing look more appealing. Not to showcase butt.
When you wear a shirt without doing that, it looks weird and makes you look somewhat "uninteresting".

Case study: Imagine a guy rocking his suit but has the inner shirt flying all over the place. cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
grin is that a sign? Make I no go loose guard grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by saintTim(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
See ehh that's their selling point don't drag it with them
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Bridget95(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
tighter and juicer,flatter and wider
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Classickj(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thinking of posting this tomorrow morning embarassed

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by OlujobaSamuel: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
vincentjk:

Oga calm down if you don't know the trend.

This is the new style for ladies lately, told my sisters I wouldn't want to see their shirt hanging for any reason.
You sef see am.
I wonder when lady start to dey put phone for pocket wey go dey make all of Dem hang shirt.
Another na overflowing gown, Dem go com use hand dey pack am make e no touch ground
Some na short cloth, then pulling it to go down in public as if Dem no see am when Dem dey wear am
Wahala no dey finish for their matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by placeofallure(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's a no no for me! Infact if the top isn't long enough to cover that part, then I ain't wearing it. Some of us don't need to flip our top up before it can be seen. O Po!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by TonyBby: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
�‍♀️ Some people got it naturally and even want it reduced if possible.The Joke is on you

Yktv, natural ain't that much, pressure got a lot
em gyals into surgery and enlargement cream's or oils.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
TonyBby:

Yktv, natural ain't that much, pressure got a lot
em gyals into surgery and enlargement cream's or oils.
It’s nothing but insecurities that makes people go under the knife. Everyone should be confident in their skin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by superCleanworks(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
One cup of coffee for you my man.

Coffee on a Friday Night. Okay thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Macgyver1: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:

My Gee cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

False
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
heniford2:
There selling point
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by TonyBby: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing but insecurities that makes people go under the knife. Everyone should be confident in their skin

Slide insecurities, in the end demma feel the consequences I guess??
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Emola12(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why do men always shake hands if dey want to greet each other
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by ALFADOS(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
easy access and patronage
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by MNDY(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Candora:
Isn't this thread meant for ladies to comment and state their reasons?

The first two pages just showcase men with little to nothing to contribute to the topic. angry

@op, seen this on Instagram. Lol

It's just a fashion trend, nothing more. I personally, love doing it cause it makes your dressing look more appealing. Not to showcase butt.
When you wear a shirt without doing that, it looks weird and makes you look somewhat "uninteresting".

Case study: Imagine a guy rocking his suit but has the inner shirt flying all over the place. cry

Chai! Women and defense mechanism eh! Just agree it's for seduction and attention purpose. It is not a fashion trend anything. We all know how your gender loves ATTENTION very much. Guys fly their inner shirts in suit very well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by apiski(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:

I think that's a lie. I've also noticed what OP said and have asked the same question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by abdullhafar(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Women don't even no there problems and they always confused when make a choice, they don't no what is right and wrong, anywhere belle face
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Celly2020: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
They are marketing there good
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Zico777(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Zico777(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
This is to save face, I understand.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by robinso01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hobbiton:
grin is that a sign? Make I no go loose guard grin

They won't teach you in school

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.