Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (76754 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Illegal1:
Dem use d tin swear gv yenagoa grls....

even the ones wen no get ass slf still dey raise shirt up.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by UzorsTech: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

Been observing your comment quite a while, I love the way you reason! Brilliantly and rationale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Why do market women open their shops

Help me ask them o....

Abi make them come allow polo to cover the merchandise?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by naijapikin2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lets face the truth even guys do it.
You wan check?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by MrBroke(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
mvem:
what will they do with your respect?

You talk as if your respect they give anyone anything

Have you been disrespected before? Or may be you're from Uranus.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by vincentjk(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

You sef see am.
I wonder when lady start to dey put phone for pocket wey go dey make all of Dem hang shirt.
Another na overflowing gown, Dem go com use hand dey pack am make e no touch ground
Some na short cloth, then pulling it to go down in public as if Dem no see am when Dem dey wear am
Wahala no dey finish for their matter

Person go jus tire for woman matter grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
you are just a kid., I have a good tool but I prefer slim and flat yansh ladies.
grin grin grin

While people are arguing over preference for Big breast or big nyash, me I prefer cute legs over the two.

Such is life...
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Illegal1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you

ross my dearest,u finish work 4 here...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by REALretep(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by CheapHomes1: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��

You just sit down de monitor whether women flip polo or not. How did you come about your 99%?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by JayPeeOham: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

��

OP you trek too much!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Realist777: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
You dey flaunt your own ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by fortunechy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why do u open ur shop??
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by vickyboi: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
To show up their shape ....
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Paulianfa(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
I was even thinking about it last week, when I asked my gal, her response was that when the polo is big is when they are flipping it like that....
Although I don't buy the suggestion but I kept quiet anyway!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by bizhop01: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Marketing Strategy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by freeman5050: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep and wide. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.

Wide ke?

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2022
My eyes were all over the horrid background. See the giant of Africa. very dirty and ghetto.
timothydare:

My question:

��
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by aestake: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing but insecurities that makes people go under the knife. Everyone should be confident in their skin

What about the hair, nails? Everyone should.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Oceanjagaban: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2022
timothydare:

My question:

��
How this unnecessary matter carry be your problem? I no blame you,na because you dey see free food for house to eat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Fearyourcreator: 4:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you
Smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Karlifate: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
To display their butt.
They want to look like men, dress like men, act like men, but be seen as women.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by brownbib(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Well said, hilarious bruh
superCleanworks:
FOR MOST OF THEM, especially the new breeds, that is where their brain and self worth and entire value pack is so they need it open, for proper functionality.
If you think it is a lie, just pull that shirt down and see how they go insane. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by thatkindthing: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2022
They want you to see the backside well now
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

You sef see am.
I wonder when lady start to dey put phone for pocket wey go dey make all of Dem hang shirt.
Another na overflowing gown, Dem go com use hand dey pack am make e no touch ground
Some na short cloth, then pulling it to go down in public as if Dem no see am when Dem dey wear am
Wahala no dey finish for their matter
they are called fish � brain � for nothing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by DICO111(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2022
The answer is right there staring at you.....bum bum is dem ladies watch word
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by oscarlamba: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep and wide. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.
not drawing board kinda flat grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2022
whatever, insomuch there is deep hoe there.
oscarlamba:
not drawing board kinda flat grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2022
OP! I know you know the reason.

You just want to hear us tell you again..

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Wuppdex: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Really ? if you're not attracting the opposite sex, then why flaunting ? to attract mosquitos. Every need has an Ego to feed my dear.

Rozross:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.