Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (76752 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:
FOR MOST OF THEM, especially the new breeds, that is where their brain and self worth and entire value pack is so they need it open, for proper functionality.
If you think it is a lie, just pull that shirt down and see how they go insane. grin

Honestly u have a point there
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by robinso01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

To sell

You Gerrit
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Wheezdom(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
One dey in front of me for church here.. Tempted to ask her why but its obvious I know the right answer
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
The reason is to give maximum exposure to the item on 'sale' grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by wandeykul(f): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.
You go get daughter wey them go dey kpansh one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by timothydare(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Personally nothing is wrong with that. OP wetin your eye self find go there?
Na ukwu
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by robinso01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
ALFADOS:
easy access and patronage

You Gerrit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Candora(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
MNDY:

Chai! Women and defense mechanism eh! Just agree it's for seduction and attention purpose. It is not a fashion trend anything. We all know how your gender loves ATTENTION very much. Guys fly their inner shirts in suit very well.

@last statement, seriously? undecided

Not defending anything. You're no lady so you won't understand. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by LUAN1: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Why do market women open their shops
loll
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Eberex(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Must we post everything from Twitter?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Harmattan123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
It’s nothing, it’s female nature to flaunt and not necessarily with any bad intentions. Guys always think ladies flaunt their assets to attract them but it’s not always so.
Lies kill you there

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by blaquebelle: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Very dumb and senseless thread. It's normal for a t-shirt to roll up from time to time. Especially after sitting down.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by LUAN1: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
erad:
What sort of nonsense question is this?

It's only natural for a shirt that is not tucked in to roll up while walking, even for a guy.

Sometimes you lift it up to sit down and don't bother taking it back down when you stand up.

Sometimes they want to have easier access to their pockets to take and return their phone or money or key easily.

My point is, it is a very harmless unintentional phenomenon.
Why make a big deal out of it?
they are the one that' lift it all always, anytime it falls the flip it again.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by LoveGifted(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
If a lady tells you she like you becos you have a tight WAIST, What does she mean
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
A pastor whose church is the next compound from where I'm staying, youngest daughter is fond of doing it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by HolyMan12: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

So you guys are concerned about where the real power lies..?
show us your flat own
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
So that e go enter eye grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Charx122: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��

Omo where you see mama Caro .. you snap innocent people join.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by newoffer: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Do u know what it means to display your goods without nobody making request. You tend to open the product for customer to have a closer look
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Keji1012(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
timothydare:
I noticed 99% of ladies who wear Polo always FLIP it up and allow it hang on their waist.

My question:

Why do ladies like to Flip their polo and allow it hang on their waist?

��

Because they think with their yansh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by BABANGBALI: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Another useless thread on front page
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by 8stargeneral: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Showcasing their market values
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by charlesdinho7(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
they want to show us their smelly yanse with dirty panties inside
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by 7arrows: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
heniford2:
There selling point

Cant u display what you are selling? Who buys a fish inside the river?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Exxxgeee: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
bewla:
First six to comment say nothing
**said**
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by mvem(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBroke:
As a girl once you do this, my respect for you is dead gone cause you are senseless
what will they do with your respect?

You talk as if your respect they give anyone anything
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Mars16(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's called marketing your product, that's what they got. But those responsible ones don't.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Candora:
Isn't this thread meant for ladies to comment and state their reasons?

The first two pages just showcase men with little to nothing to contribute to the topic. angry

@op, seen this on Instagram. Lol

It's just a fashion trend, nothing more. I personally, love doing it cause it makes your dressing look more appealing. Not to showcase butt.
When you wear a shirt without doing that, it looks weird and makes you look somewhat "uninteresting".

Case study: Imagine a guy rocking his suit but has the inner shirt flying all over the place. cry

Your case study doesn't add up, ladies wear suit too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by stormborn28(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bodmum:
Their problem. I prefer a flat ass lady because they are usually deep down. All these orobo with big yansh are too tight for my liking.

Hmmmmmmm... Eating Agbado in peace
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by Pimine: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
BloomingDale:

To prevent their butt from stretching it especially ladies with big bum. The pulling action might be uncomfortable. Guys have flat butt so the shirts just fall down in a straight line so no pulling.
You know you just told a big fat lie grin
This is a recent trend and it's a "notice me" behaviour for ladies who feel their ass is all they have to offer. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? by genaro2000(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Na bone this one like, just say you have small something and nobody will crucify you
If he has small something, why will he be looking for something deep,he would rather have been looking for something tight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.