Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba (39057 Views)

Rename The University Of Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth- Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by PeterObi4LP: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Slaves

4 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by rusher14: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

I no defend them when I learn .

Wettin u suppose dey do Na to dey open thread to pepper Nigerian government to bring back history in schools, only Anambra and Lagos don do am.

Ask your self why federal government no see am as priority?

NiggerArea indeed !!

Show us your passport.

grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Show us your passport.

grin

Why I go do that , u start Yahoo new?

Reasoning upside down.

Na una dey give these people mind.

Dele farotimi

Mike ozekohme

Falana

These people Na super lawyers , u know law half reach them ?

Them still dey tell u say it constitution Na fraud, but you dey here dey claim rubbish .

No go pressure government to return history.

Na the small one when bifla and yaruba Nissan read change things .sit down for Nigeria dey smoke

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by rusher14: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Why I go do that , u start Yahoo new?
Nigerian passport.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

Nigerian passport.

Why ?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by TheWolfen(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Lol cheesy
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by ludd2018: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2022
No Alhamadu bello University

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Keniwit(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2022
But this Queen ,What good has she done to Nigeria or Africa at Large?? Cos the rate at wish people mostly Nigerian carry the matter for head hen, I tire...I know of a guy,when him Papa and brother die for the same day,the werey no post them all BUT come see how Elizabeth full hin WhatsApp status since yesterday...as if na hin Grandma

5 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Joyson: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2022
This man nah big fool, why e no talk say make them change Usman danfodio university (udusok) to queen Elizabeth. Mumu man shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Grace2023: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2022
tishbite42:
The grave of Uthman Dan Fodio should be named after her. Bloody Foolanis.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Grace2023: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
That name "UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA" still dey pain fulani till today!

They lobbied Abacha to change it to University of southeast! eno work!

they lobbied NASS in 2000 to change it to University of Nsukka! eno work!

They lobbied obasanjo to change it to ojukwu university! eno work!

and 2022 they are still fighting to remove that name 'university of Nigeria' from the university and eno go still work!

They so badly want that name to be in the North!

THAT INSTITUTION WILL REMAIN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA FOR AS LONG AS WE ARE STILL IN NIGERIA!

Ndi fulani zu kwa nu n'ike!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by pointblank247(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2022
This one is a quota Human being

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by TheFacelessMan: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

The Adamu Garba guy is obviously trolling and he knows how to rile his audience.

It's a targeted post, meant to annoy.

4 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by 9japride(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
This is the kind of person that wants to become president. Same with other nairaland resident zom.bies who feel by trolling Igbos will make Igbos slow down on their aim to achieve greatness. Everything about them is Conquest, he should have used the prestigious Northern universities if he really thinks he has two heads? Them for don show am pepper. I believe most of these people are hereby in nairaland propagating hatred on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by rolams(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2022
His hand his faster than his brain. Both his brain and the hand are working against each other.

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Vulcanheph(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
I was expecting nothing less from a zombie

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by DaInferno(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
your nyash

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by faceland: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
He is our unelected president so his is enjoying too much that he has started mocking the East from too much fun.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by FreeStuffsNG: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Not supported. However, the UK mission can build a hall and request to name it after her at the University of Lagos.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by wwwihy: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pressing Necks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Obagofixxy: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
mumu talk from a mumu man, u Don dey think any how

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by GloriousGbola: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Troll level 100%
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by bareya: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
fool
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Evilblackman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Quintopia:
COLONISED MUMU.

Would they ever rename their Oxford University or Cambridge after you or your own country's monarchs?

Slave mentality he-goat.

Its so sad , our country is still under England

What a foolish country
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Lumig: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by princeade86(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
What of amodu bello University of Zaria.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
FOOL
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Judolisco(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Permit me to write this here under this topic

Is it because the woman whom bash Elizabeth was Igbo the whole lot of you start ranting like what I don't know

The same woman you are blasting Uju Anya is the same woman other Africans and some people of other countries are giving accolades for her not being hypocrisy and speaking up

While others said although she said the truth but she should had waited for a time.

But as the going said strike when the iron is hot. She took a cake in the time when information about the time to gainer quick summary of the other part of Eliza

Well most of you who blast her, just because the queen help you to save your unity begging one Nigeria all in the name of Oil well...

Gracias
oga no be Elizabeth bdis
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by anyilalaz: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why not renaming ABU to Queen Elizabeth University, Zaria.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by HIPROFILE(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Just as the implies…Adamu the Mumu
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Venom11(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
tishbite42:
The grave of Uthman Dan Fodio should be named after her. Bloody Foolanis.
Senior man.. Choi on point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.