Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba (39061 Views)

Rename The University Of Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth- Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by PureNigerian: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Some people are just too dumb for my liking
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maybe you need to come out straight on where exactly you stand. I'm sure you're Igbo the insult gave you out
Bontafa:

So I'm now Igbo ?

Lame excuse, did the US hate the UK after they read their history?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
romunu:
Mugu talk

ermm bro, i dont meanto sound rude but wot kinda roadside mechanic name is Romunu....are u a mechanic sir(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by GodisFirst: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
University of Nigeria Nsukka is in a mere state, use University of Abuja which is in the Federal Capital territory or rename Aso Rock to Queen Elizabeth II House.
Let's give her something big.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Glead(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Over sabi!
Silly statement!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Glead(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
They don enslave his brain!!!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Torchgelly: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thunder fire the Adamu is there no university in the north?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by guychidile: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is she citizen.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Maybe you need to come out straight on where exactly you stand. I'm sure you're Igbo the insult gave you out

Stop having hate for a tribe that did nothing to you or ypur father .

Nairaland is not made for igbos and Yoruba alone .

Insult is an English word not igbos who produce or first used it .

Take your hate somewhere else , if you merit insult I insult you , if you merit matured talk I give you matured talk .

It's simple .

Stop listening to gossip about what Igbo did or not .

Leave them alone .
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Benoxvals(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
He is an “ADAMU” afterall
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Murphyenemuwe: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Generalizing is bad and I'm sorry. But don't you think those who decided to keep away history have genuine reasons for doing that?. I'm from Kwale and I grew much disdain for Biafra after hearing so much from elders. My point is, most clamour for history because they believed they are the sole victim. We've all erred and I'm only angry not against the people but the hypocrisy
Bontafa:

Stop having hate for a tribe that did nothing to you or ypur father .

Nairaland is not made for igbos and Yoruba alone .

Insult is an English word not igbos who produce or first used it .

Take your hate somewhere else , if you merit insult I insult you , if you merit matured talk I give you matured talk .

It's simple .

Stop listening to gossip about what Igbo did or not .

Leave them alone .
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Slimwhyt(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
This man no well at all.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by noble99: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
You support the motion, just give me one reason you support it.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Generalizing is bad and I'm sorry. But don't you think those who decided to keep away history have genuine reasons for doing that?. I'm from Kwale and I grew much disdain for Biafra after hearing so much from elders. My point is, most clamour for history because they believed they are the sole victim. We've all erred and I'm only angry not against the people but the hypocrisy

Ehen now you see me insult you ?.

You dey support Asiwaju I dey support obi , highest I drop you jab of supporting old man but I won't insult you until you drag a tribe , be it Igbo , Yoruba or Hausa. It's not good ,you guys need to travel and see these tribes working together.

Igbos did nothing to you that is a fact, I have been to kwale countless times more than you can think , I can actually give you the direction from asaba you enter bus at coker to ogwashukwu road down to kwale , there is a pontu close to the market you can cross to Aboh and Abi from Aboh you can enter boat to ndoni and abalagada , I lie ?

Leave igbos alone I don't like that
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:

Seriously and for the history it's not that bad as you fear .

You can't be scared of a food without trying it out first
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by lozanni(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
angry. What type of useless suggestion is this ?

No Lion or Lioness will ever support such a move
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Uguruzik(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
RUBBISH! ADAMU GARBAGE AND STUPID TALKS
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Allisgud: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na only aboki benefit and get something to do with her,why didn't he suggest any university from the north,any body who gave this malu even 10 votes is a malu
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Okwyjesus(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Deathtk:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1567981649195077633

Why will it be University of Nigeria,Nsukka- my Alma Mater. Let it be ABU.

Don't ask why?
Ask Prof Uju instead...
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Luak(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
It appears he is still sprawling for more of the genocide in Igboland. I'm beginning to see great sense in Prof Uju Anya's tweets
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by romunu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
I didn’t call you a mugu, sorry, I was trying to say the man is a mugu, and the meaning of that name is way too big.i never meant to insult you.
DaddyCK:

ermm bro, i dont meanto sound rude but wot kinda roadside mechanic name is Romunu....are u a mechanic sir(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by rummmy: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
This man chain will still last till his 20th generation....
Let him donate one of his wives as her abubakur .
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by romunu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
I would be very happy, if I was a mechanic, but am a chartered account,
romunu:
I didn’t call you a mugu, sorry, I was trying to say the man is a mugu, and the meaning of that name is way too big.i never meant to insult you.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by romunu(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
And if the Adamu is your brother, sorry he is what I said.
romunu:
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by chikason22(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
Only slaves supports such stupid decision.
Why not rewrite the national anthem to suit the queen.

Mor*ns
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by TrueNigerian300: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
tishbite42:
I know the Foolanis are angry Zik took the University of Nigeria to Nsukka

Know your history and stop disgracing yourself in public. Just like OAU and ABU, UNN was built by the government of eastern Nigeria so where do you expect them to site it? In the delusion of Zik to have Ibo control everything in Nigeria and hide under one Nigeria - he foolishly named it University of Nigeria why the smart ones Awo and Ahmad name OAU and ABU to reflect the name of the towns they are located. And after their death both were name after them. Learn your history and stop being hateful
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by lamalang(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
I just don't like this man
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Sapaz02: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
To start with, they should begin by renaming Ahmadu Bello University, then UNIMAID.
Only then I'll believe that u really loved her than I can imagine. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Omoteyi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Àtúnkútúnkú iya Chalie lọnà ọ̀run.

Àtúnkútúnkú Queen Elizabeth.

May her soul never know peace.

May the GODS of African never allow her soul to rest.

May the DEITY of African supplicate to the almighty God not allow her soul to rest in peace.

Awọn ajálé onílé bo tiwọn lori gbogbo

They dealt with Africa
They killed our fore fathers just because they (Europeans) want to survive.

Their fore fathers raped our women.

The ENSLAVED our fore fathers, GOD of Africa will judge....

They destroyed African SYSTEMS and force theirs on us.

They COLONIZED Africa as if we were not created by the same God, almighty God will judge them.

They turn us against ourselves for their personal good.

They destroyed our RELIGION and gave us theirs incompletely.

Queen Elizabeth was an agent of DESTRUCTION may her soul never rest peacefully.

Never TAG me to any useless consolation or celebration of WICKED.

Africa must be totally FREE.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by 9japride(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
The funny thing he's people have not called him to order. It's people like Adamu President Buhari was referring to as lazy youths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.