Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba (39062 Views)

Rename The University Of Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth- Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by newbornmacho(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
LajaLaba:
Zoo must fall otondo grin

grin

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Omodua(m): 1:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Deathtk:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1567981649195077633
Not only named UNN.
HOW about University of Maiduguri named after the Queen?
This is the slave mentality we are complaining about.
These are the people campaigning for Nigerian presidency!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Quintopia: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Acidosis:

And if they ask you to attend either UNN or Cambridge, you'll run to Cambridge without a second thought...

It's not about the quality of the universities.

It's about your dignity and self-respect.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Blue3k(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Lol I wonder how many people commenting on this topic are even alumni to the university?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Dozie32(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

Why you not go support am? Mumu!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by VVVOLTS: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Reminds me of queens school in ilorin

Don't know if she was named after her though

#itiswell
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Come and do it na, idiot
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Rupertek: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2022
tishbite42:
I know the Foolanis are angry Zik took the University of Nigeria to Nsukka

Are you for real? University of Nigeria is just like other first generation Nigeria federal universities, UNN, UI, OAU, ABU and others. Do you think the name makes it different? No, my brother
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Did you learn or you're being influenced by mass opinion? If I was a young boy looking up to you, I would never find you worthy of emulation, 'cause both your misogyny and attempts to virtue-signal and be politically correct are wildly flailing without direction.

On the other thread, you were talking about how most women are st*pid (including Dr. Anya), but now she's suddenly right to you?

Which is influencing which sef- I don't get-. You just so badly want to have a comeback without even thinking your responses through. You wanted to shine as a misogynist then, you insulted her. You want to form like an enlightened black man now, and you suddenly think Uju was right??

Uju never even literally addressed black people or their thinking, smh.
gringrin wetin I no go see for NL.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Persephone1:
Clowns like zonefree shouldn't taken seriously . You don't expect sensibility and consistency from one who loves public attention and validation. They would always bend to suit their audience even sometimes at their own expense . People like that are always tossed by waves of their desires for likes, shares and cheers grin

I like that you called out his double standard butt. He would be more careful next time and that would help him in the long run grin
You can't expect that kind of person to be careful. Some people are just like that, no character of their own. They prefer to join the bandwagon because thinking is too heavy and overpowering for the only braincell they've got.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by joowealth(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
This Adamu guy is sick up stairs.

When he supposed reason well no.

See what this prof view:

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol.

That KRISS guy is one of the most obfuscated 'like' chasers. Although most misogynists only have use of women who support what they also support, his case is glaring. It's interesting to note he began as a pseudo-feminist, so that when he began posting misogynist trash it would look like he was well meaning and just being sincere.

They can be contradictory right now then agreeable the next. What a forum. grin

Very interesting indeed. I don't think I witnessed this early days of his where he was faking as a feminist.

LienwaltAbel:
grin grin wetin I no go see for NL.

Na so awa alufa malus been dey surprise us steady be that o. Zeeworld ProMax shit. Extremely Extraordinary, Everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by tishbite42: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Rupertek:

Are you for real? University of Nigeria is just like other first generation Nigeria federal universities, UNN, UI, OAU, ABU and others. Do you think the name makes it different? No, my brother
Then, why the obsession about renaming it since the time of IBB?!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very interesting indeed. I don't think I witnessed this early days of his where he was faking as a feminist.

Na so awa alufa malus been dey surprise us steady be that o. Zeeworld ProMax shit. Extremely Extraordinary, Everyday.
Though it's supposed to be Malus Alufa Omo see genetic name. grin

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Myself2(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2022
See this cattle man with maloo brain
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Magnoliaa(f): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Omoteyi:
Àtúnkútúnkú iya Chalie lọnà ọ̀run.

Àtúnkútúnkú
Queen Elizabeth.

Awọn ajálé onílé bo tiwọn lori gbogbo

Iba! Mo be ri fun yin, sir. grin grin

This, is a potent Yoruba curse laced with original vayolence and bred from the wells of rich linguistics. Wow. I don't think I remember when I ever heard this word last or even if I've ever... na brain sef I use carry am. Death upon death death, lmao.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by xcuggsm(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2022
nabiz:
on wha ground bro. Your first university you want to name it to a stranger. Inferiority complex at it peak. How many of there national university is named after a Nigerian upon all the resources they have stolen from us

These people have not let up on this obsessive jealousy for the name NIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, Nsukka.
They first tried to for change the name to NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY after Zik's burial but the Anambra state government was quick to truncate the move my naming the new University at Awka after ZIK.
The next move was to establish OPEN UNIVERSITY OD NIGERIA a move directed at diluting the usage of the name.
A retired top official of the NATIONAL UNIVERSITY COMMISSION told me everything about the open objection of some Northerners who, through the years, have continued to kick against the usage of the name UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA by the Nsukka situated University.
I have even had some personal encounters when mischievous Northern elements ask me "which of the UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA I attended". The OPEN UNIVERSITY or the ONE AT NSUKKA.?

I hope Buhari will not allow this move to pull through.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You can't expect that kind of person to be careful. Some people are just like that, no character of their own. They prefer to join the bandwagon because thinking is too heavy and overpowering for the only braincell they've got.
grin grin grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Akuruoulo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
A mumu from the north.
Let them rename anyone from the north
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Frankhendez: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Foolish set of people

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Atiku Watching Nigeria Vs South Africa AWCON Final Match - Photos / Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.