Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba (39050 Views)

Rename The University Of Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth- Adamu Garba / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't even think any institution in UK got such agenda on their table yet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Izzydeprince: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
This suggestion is meant for trash can. The same Britain and queen family that aided genocide against the Igbo during Nigerian ethnic cleansing against the Igbos, called Nigeria civil war. ABU is best suited to further cement Fulani/British evil marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
My school, no way, instead let the second Niger bridge be named after her cool

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by uyimove19(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rubbish talk
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Christian36: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
How can you honour someone that sees us as inferior being, she and her fellow contributed to the problem we are facing today.

3 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by aiysaavis: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

What about renaming Usman Danfodio University to Queen Elisabeth University?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by detectivejones: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Queen Eliza don suffer. Every attention starved unam ikot will use her death to trend.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Did you learn or you're being influenced by mass opinion? If I was a young boy looking up to you, I would never find you worthy of emulation, 'cause both your misogyny and attempts to virtue-signal and be politically correct are wildly flailing without direction.

On the other thread, you were talking about how most women are st*pid (including Dr. Anya), but now she's suddenly right to you?

Which is influencing which sef- I don't get-. You just so badly want to have a comeback without even thinking your responses through. You wanted to shine as a misogynist then, you insulted her. You want to form like an enlightened black man now, and you suddenly think Uju was right??

Uju never even literally addressed black people or their thinking, smh.
grin grin grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by dnawah(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin

Dude will say anything just for likes and he doesn't even care if they'll be 50 different things contradicting one another.

3 Likes

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Igbodicool(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
Supported, in as much as it will either be University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ahmadu Bello University or University of Abuja.
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Dude will say anything just for likes and he doesn't even care if they'll be 50 different things contradicting one another.
He has "for the moment " kind of brain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by PenSniper: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Colonial slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
He has "for the moment " kind of brain. grin grin

How utterly and shamefully sad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Karemarealty288(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

Brainless ....they have enough institutions in their place to name after her if it's so important.

1 Like

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adamu Garba knows how to triggered Igbo Emotions grin grin. grin

he knows them no get the spirit of overlooking sarcasm, those parrots must react to everything with hate filled
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Did you learn or you're being influenced by mass opinion? If I was a young boy looking up to you, I would never find you worthy of emulation, 'cause both your misogyny and attempts to virtue-signal and be politically correct are wildly flailing without direction.

On the other thread, you were talking about how most women are st*pid (including Dr. Anya), but now she's suddenly right to you?

Which is influencing which sef- I don't get-. You just so badly want to have a comeback without even thinking your responses through. You wanted to shine as a misogynist then, you insulted her. You want to form like an enlightened black man now, and you suddenly think Uju was right??

Uju never even literally addressed black people or their thinking, smh.

Lol. On a norm, nobody should take redpillers like him seriously. This should include the women that suck up to them for whatever reasons. It is never about you the woman. If you say what they like, they would hail you. But if it is you against a white , they would most likely pick the white over a black woman.

Just yesterday they filled 8 pages with insults on black women. Praising their noble white women. Today Uju that has been tagged a bitter Twitter feminist is suddenly sensible - all because she is speaking against neo-colonialism. It is never about you, but them…

I really hail women like Uju and the ones that stood under the scorching sun to protest against SARS. It can NEVER be me doing that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by sinola(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.

na Unilag that fit to be renamed
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by frog12: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
the most FOOLISH person ever. why do people LISTEN to this IDIOT ?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by tamdun: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
madridguy:
I support the motion.
Me too
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by lokho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why not change Usman Danfodio University to queen Elizabeth name... Oponu radarada full of slavery mindset
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Richarlison640(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oga comalt your papa name add queen Elizabeth name dia no com disturb us oo
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Everlastingson: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Deathtk:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1567981649195077633

Animal talk. Why not rename ABU, Zaria or Ado Bayero, Kano in her honour instead. Ancient hypocrite!!
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Bontafa: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
obedience4:

Why you no name yourself.. Dose the name of a country matter?
Nigeria was coined from the river Niger.. Niger area.

Oho wettin you dey answer before the girl show ?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Sunny4pat: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is the university of Nigeria Nsukka the first university in Nigeria or I didn't understand what he wrote?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by hayoholla(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
This man just want to troll grin
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Ohechklormzi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abegi
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by Nekky5(f): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Absolute rubbish!! These people are not just okay with the name of that 'University of Nigeria' sited in the East simple. How many of our past heroes did they immortalize in the UK?
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by obedience4(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Oho wettin you dey answer before the girl show ?

Was there functional state before the British came??
Re: Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba by kizitoik2004(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
only a big for nothing slave mentality ridden Nigerian will ever want the queen of England name to be remembered after dehumanizing and stealing African for decades ..... rubbish. there was a country indeed ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Ibrahim Yar'adua Graduates From London University / Boko Haram: 10 Presidents Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.