Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (17214 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rrchrd:

Okay may God guide your pathway
Amen!
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by abdulwassi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Collect on and help me with the other..
The oshogbo offer is way better..
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by silibaba: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

Internal runs?

See them. Na Una dem dey give job only the Rob the owner blind.

Person never start job, u don dey encourage am to do runs. What runs if not to take on dubious act that will short-change the owner

After Una go blame APC for all the wrong doings
I didn't say he should be stealing oo. I said RUNS.

If you don't gerrit, then forgerrit
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Rajosh(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
You already know the answer
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Halo22: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
But people get mind oooo... How could you employ someone to be working for you from Monday to Sunday, 8:00am to 11pm for a meagre salary of 40k? Not even an hour to take care of himself.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Deolamopapy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Which link do you get the jobs and how do you apply drop link bro. I need a job too
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Fortune5588: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2022
I deeply appreciate you all for your responses. At this point in my life, I just want a job that I can as well push for my personal growth, at this stage I'm not particularly about money, not that I don't like money but I want to equipped myself with vital IT skills. and I need a job that will permit me the time to learn what I want to learn.

The Osogbo offer should be the best for me. Thank you all for your responses, really appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Seriously? 8am- 11pm like for abt 16hrs ? U say connection? He will be on hospital bed b4 he even see the connection. And the pay is just 40k... He should go for the oshogbo own and continue looking for job no go kill urself smiley

@Bolded
E Shock You Abi?
wink grin
Maybe Na On top Hospital Bed E Go Dun See Connection When Body Tell Am E Go Run For His Dear Life. They No Dey Tell Person.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

@Bolded
E Shock You Abi?
wink grin
Maybe Na On top Hospital Bed E Go Dun See Connection When Body Tell Am E Go Run For His Dear Life. They No Dey Tell Person.
Yes o
U dey mind am... When he spend more than that 40k body go tell am smiley
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yes o U dey mind am... When he spend more than that 40k body go tell am smiley
Sweetvie I dey find work way no go make body dey pain me o. shey you no go employ me so wink smiley
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Sweetvie I dey find work way no go make body dey pain me o.
shey you no go employ me so wink smiley
Lmao... You dey whine me grin
You na big boy now wink
No job without stress smiley we got to survive
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... You dey whine me grin You na big boy now No job without stress smiley we got to survive
no na.. I no dey whine you at all o @Bolded Big Boy Dey Find Work oo wink cheesy
we must surely survive
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... You dey whine me grin You na big boy now No job without stress smiley we got to survive
no na.. I no dey whine you at all o @Bolded Big Boy Dey Find Work oo wink cheesy
we must surely survive
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

no na.. I no dey whine you at all o
@Bolded
Big Boy Dey Find Work oo wink cheesy

we must surely survive
Lol... I no get work grin
You na azaman grin
No be fct u dey stay?
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=116607784]Lol... I no get work grin You na azaman grin No be fct u dey stay?
Lol. Na everybody way dey stay F.C.T be Azaman Sapa Dey Deal With Me Here Seriously Fah

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=116608210][/quote]Lol... Yes o
Cost of living. Work dey for Abj na
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Yes o Cost of living. Work dey for Abj na

I want dey work for where you dey work
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

I want dey work for where you dey work
Lol... Perth?
You want to be wearing scrubs upandown? grin grin
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Perth?
You want to be wearing scrubs upandown? grin grin

If wearing scrubs gonna put food on my table then I ain't got no choice than to wear the damn scrubs upandown grin tongue
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

If wearing scrubs gonna put food on my table then I ain't got no choice than to wear the damn scrubs upandown grin tongue
Lmao... Applied for work in Naija hospital nau cheesy
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Applied for work in Naija hospital nau cheesy

Na For Naija hospital you dun dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview / 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.