Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (17201 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by polite2(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2022
I do prefer the ibadan job. You will have an office to urself with computer. Which allows u time to surf the net and do lots of stuffs.

It also gives you room to meet important people.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Lakenzie: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Go for the one they won’t owe your salary
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by silibaba: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
I just dey laugh OP.

You better pick the Hotel job without wasting a minute.

When you start, you will understand what am saying.

I don't have much to say to convince you.

Just bear in mind that if you are Jovial and nice, you might not even be tampering your salary. Tipsing and internal runs will swell your pocket.

Am outta here.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Doyou2019: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Robisky001:
How do you work from 8am to 11pm every single day for 40K? Not even an off day in between. Oga, choose the second option.

grin This is a form of slavery even worse than teaching.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Rrchrd:
Take that hotel manager work
It gives someone respect & more connections
As a manager if the owner of the hotel isnt always arround you can used 2hours to go & learn whatever you want to or you rather discuss it with him
Seriously? 8am- 11pm like for abt 16hrs ? U say connection? He will be on hospital bed b4 he even see the connection. And the pay is just 40k... He should go for the oshogbo own and continue looking for job no go kill urself smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by smeag0l(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Osogbo is a no brainer. More time to yourself , more salary and lower cost of living.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by akins33: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Accept the Osogbo offer,from there u can meet a client that will pick ur call

Hotel biz is tasking and u will b exposed to all sorts of evil..Sugar Daddies,Runz Girls,Adulterous wives.

There have been cases where lodgers were killed,robbed or died in unknown circumstances.

If any of such haplens,as manager u will be called upon to give account as many times that such happens

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by henrimoto(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Michello5:
nah the Oshogbo work sure pass.. hotel work will drain you mentally and spiritually
... Also distractions.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by henrimoto(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2022
akins33:
Accept the Osogbo offer,from there u can meet a client that will pick ur call

Hotel biz is tasking and u will b exposed to all sorts of evil..Sugar Daddies,Runz Girls,Adulterous wives.

There have been cases where lodgers were killed,robbed or died in unknown circumstances.

If any of such haplens,as manager u will be called upon to give account as many times that such happens
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by lasdas100(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Bro. You still de ask, abeg go for Oshogbo jare

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
The first one mad...ooo 8am till 11pm, without a single day to rest just 40K only cheesy.
abeg go for a second job
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Originalsly: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
How can you be a graduate and cannot make a common sense decision?
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Nonexisting1: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Hotel manager should work best for you. Since you will be sitting and practically doing nothing, you'll be able to do other things including ICT skills. In the art gallery, you will actually be working for those hours, make no mistake about that.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by jehoha696(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Simple advice goan work as the hotel manager cuz no transport spending nd u also av some tips to save,moreova the manager will attract u to lot of highly placed individuals,even if ur work is without off nd u closes by 11pm,u still av some few resting period..,Am just speaking from experince
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by nkemoma(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2022
The zoo is finished.....

A graduate offered jobs of less than fifty dollars for 30days job...

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by chukzyfcbb: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
The accomodation tied to that job is to keep you working longer hours.

Better run for your life.
8am - 11pm is 15hrs daily
In a week that's 105hrs.
In a month that's 420hrs

Regular jobs are 40hrs a week and 160hrs a month.

Which means u would be working more than 2times the hours an average worker does in month for a miserly 40k that won't leave you time to advance on your IT skills

U wan die?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2022
And you call your self a graduate, yet you can't make simple decisions that pertains to your life.smh
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by chukzyfcbb: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2022
silibaba:
I just dey laugh OP.

You better pick the Hotel job without wasting a minute.

When you start, you will understand what am saying.

I don't have much to say to convince you.

Just bear in mind that if you are Jovial and nice, you might not even be tampering your salary. Tipsing and internal runs will swell your pocket.

Am outta here.
Internal runs?

See them. Na Una dem dey give job only the Rob the owner blind.

Person never start job, u don dey encourage am to do runs. What runs if not to take on dubious act that will short-change the owner

After Una go blame APC for all the wrong doings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Stones147(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Well to Me, I did prefer the first one...just know the risk involved and use your head well, you will surly prosper

Don't mind people talking about the 8am - 11pm is 15hrs daily... I work in lagos, 16-19 hours per day, is just that my pay is higher than that of your own 4x... so you can do it

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by whytediamond(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:
Most times…

I wonder why people love the imagination of….

Waking up so early in the morning in order for traffic not to make them lose there job…

While minding other people’s business instead of theres…

Sad.

It beats my imagination bro. You have 24hrs just like the Boss you are working for.

Salary is less than 1,500naira daily already.

People dey try sha.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Chicastle: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Light78:
As long as you are working under someone, you are a slave.
this one don scatter the table kpatakpata
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by baconline(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
The Ibadan job is not a job, go for the osoggbo offer
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Obagbolade: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2022
I will suggest you go with the one in Osogbo since your working hour is 10am to 6pm. And osogbo is more stress free compared to IB
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by deavicky(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
You should not even think twice before accepting the osogbo offer, it gives you a day off and time to yourself than the Ibadan offer, the salary is even heavier than Ibadan offer. Osogbo is more affordable than Ibadan in terms of cost of transport, feeding, etc
remember na cleaner he go, go do there oh. Imagine somebody adding cleaner as his job experience as a graduate.
2. As a manager in an hotel no how small small runs no go show up. And it is also a plus to his experience.
3. He will also be having at least 4 to 5 hour rest during his work hour.
Just saying maybe u will reconsider ur opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Words/phrases That Will Ruin Your Cover Letter / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview / First Bank Recruitment: Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.