Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? (17218 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Should I Go For? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by 2Radii: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
You should not even think twice before accepting the osogbo offer, it gives you a day off and time to yourself than the Ibadan offer, the salary is even heavier than Ibadan offer. Osogbo is more affordable than Ibadan in terms of cost of transport, feeding, etc
hmm

Hotel manager na money ooh, forget the 40k stipend ooh

I talk my own
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Simplythebest: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2022
The hotel manager is better cus u will have ur own office and u have all the time to ur self to learn in ur office or even go out. Hotel manager means u are in charge and u can also do other business while managing the hotel cus people are reporting to u and u are the one in charge. Pls i recommend the hotel job cus it will link u to better opportunities and educate u as well.
All the best
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by deavicky(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Emeka71:
I'll suggest that you should take none of the 2 jobs because they don't tally with your career while you should still try to embrace entrepreneurship and pursue your career because your career comes 1st and career achievement shall be a success to you.
this is also good.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by DavSagacity(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Robisky001:
How do you work from 8am to 11pm every single day for 40K? Not even an off day in between. Oga, choose the second option.
16 Hours work @ #80 per hour. # 1300/ day

Sufferness dey this country.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Immunity1555: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by deavicky(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

Internal runs?

See them. Na Una dem dey give job only the Rob the owner blind.

Person never start job, u don dey encourage am to do runs. What runs if not to take on dubious act that will short-change the owner

After Una go blame APC for all the wrong doings
look, let me tell u, anytime u decide to pay ur worker peanut, just have it in mind that some must dey lost for ur office. U check out 40k for 30 days.
The runs sometime is not to steal from the hotel but u might have some free rooms to resale.like one guy man weh leave his house carry baby to hotel and must go back home to avoid the wrought of madam. Such rooms can be given out and u keep the money.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by gassbee: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Light78:
As long as you are working under someone, you are a slave.
wat about those you want to work under you
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by na2016: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Op pick the hotel job and be honest, you will make more money. It doesn't seem popular from the comments because people don't know about tips and the fact that being in charge you can also create your time to study.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by gonkin(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Oga dont say MANAGE for now for jobs. Youll be surprised that 5 to 6 years you're still managing. My advise to u is that u go for the one where u can meet people and GROW. After staying home for 3 years after nysc throwing cv here and there. I got a shitty job as an artisan. Kponkpon work at a power generation company. My pay was even shared 60/40 by community barons. After almost 3 months the work ended but within 2 months the contractor noticed me. The terms i used and the determination when working. He talked about me to someone. That person took me cv and hooked me up to a new power company. Low key interview. Pay was bout 100k with shitty benefits but way better than the kpon kpon worked there 3 years before the company decided to relocate. Some staffs were transferred, i decided to stay a bigger one was coming in. I gained lots of skill within those years.Now another company that replaced that i worked before thats 8 times bigger and pay way better. My connection has even expanded more and i also got in without stress. I hope to get to a levl where i would be handling local and international contracts and stop worrying about working. Cuz many of these contractors dey chop 10 to 100s of millions for 1 single contract and they dont just get one a year

My point is that go for a company where u can grow.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Anyigor21(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Abeg just leave the two
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by bigpicture001: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na wa oo.. wages for this country na wa oo...

Me that is paying.. my delivery guy 70k for work of 8am 7 pm.. dou every day except Sundays...

With health insurance oo.. incase of dangers in accident
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by stevups(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Go for the hotel. The benefit is enomous. You will enjoy food, drink, customers changes will always enter your pocket. As time goes on you will be using their room for your IT class with your laptop. Then opportunity to have leave will come. Connections with notable customers.you are also learning business.
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Bro abeg link me with that Osogbo... I based in Osogbo

Omo iya how u dey.......where u dey for oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Light78:
As long as you are working under someone, you are a slave.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Osinbajo na slave under buhari abi
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Emeka71:
I'll suggest that you should take none of the 2 jobs because they don't tally with your career while you should still try to embrace entrepreneurship and pursue your career because your career comes 1st and career achievement shall be a success to you.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by GboyegaD(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
deavicky:
look, let me tell u, anytime u decide to pay ur worker peanut, just have it in mind that some must dey lost for ur office. U check out 40k for 30 days.
The runs sometime is not to steal from the hotel but u might have some free rooms to resale.like one guy man weh leave his house carry baby to hotel and must go back home to avoid the wrought of madam. Such rooms can be given out and u keep the money.

And this isn't stealing, right?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Rrchrd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetvie:
Seriously? 8am- 11pm like for abt 16hrs ? U say connection? He will be on hospital bed b4 he even see the connection. And the pay is just 40k... He should go for the oshogbo own and continue looking for job no go kill urself smiley
As a manager you can go to your room & sleep anytime you want
Infact you can even go to a nearby places sometimes
I quote based on my experience bc I've managed a hotel before
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by adesure02(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
I think the hotel manager is the better option if you know wat you are doing , I think you you should use ur senses to comprehend whare am going to...and if you don't understand that's ur own cup of tea. Good luck
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Sweetvie: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Rrchrd:

As a manager you can go to your room & sleep anytime you want
Infact you can even go to a nearby places sometimes
I quote based on my experience bc I've managed a hotel before
Ok i get you now but one thing you should also know is that not all boss are dsame and not all working place are the same. It may be like that for you and his own should be diff. Apart, i can't do that on 40k salary
Re: Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? by Rrchrd(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetvie:
Ok i get you now but one thing you should also know is that not all boss are dsame and not all working place are the same. It may be like that for you and his own should be diff. Apart, i can't do that on 40k salary
Okay may God guide your pathway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Advice To Those Going For An Interview / 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job / Live And Work In Kuwait!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.