Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (41000 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by omowolewa: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Let him use the Opp to travel well, opportunity comes but once
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by richie240: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Which north biko?
The north that has abandoned ndigbos since Jan 15, 1966?
When we tell Una where Una suppose focus on, Una go begin go gaga wailing 'affonja' upandan.

Even if ALL southwest vote obi, he will still lose!

Know this and know peace!
cool

Benki003:
Honestly speaking the guy should come back and foster relationship in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by richie240: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Hehehehehe... baby politics.
So what's in it for him after all his effort?

Will he substitute okowa at d last minute? Thats not even possible again.
AllTheWayUp:
Obi is leaving the North for Atiku, with few months to election, Obi and Atiku will align for a Unity Government
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by brown3: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
PO is an honest president to be, he is not like the bullion van criminal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by omobolanle881: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Security reasonsSecurity reasons...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
My question is...has campaign started yet? shocked shocked shocked

Pls leave our candidate alone, ęjoo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Firstcitizen: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

He is coming to that. Atiku is a serial loser and can never win an election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Hotfreeze: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obi is working in the South and Atiku is working in the North.
Atiku promised to do 1 term and support Obi in 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by lookingfly: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
you people should leave peter obi alone na. Either you vote him or not......let him be na! Is it your loose if he looses?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Eriokanmi: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odunayomi247:
I feel campaign has not fully started bro
Abioooo. Much Ado about Peter Obi. Make dem wait till campaign start. It will be like carnival nationwide

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by obayendo1010(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chill
He was never banking on Political Elites rather on the masses.
The only thing he needs do, is to give us more clear view and how he intend to fix this issue so i can renew my loyalty subscription....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by BigNija: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who be this? We don burst your lies. You want power to remain in the North. We are voting for Tinubu massively.

sarkinbauchi:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by MadamExcellency: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Benki003:
Honestly speaking the guy should come back and foster relationship in the north

Is Tinubu or Atiku fostering relationship where exactly before the campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Tvoice: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bross wait till campaign start, food never done

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Emola12(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
rifraf dey call one human being omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Emmyjah50: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
The north rejected him so no need wasting his time

As Nigeria rejected you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

SHUT UP!!! CHEAP PAID AGENT.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi will win by far margin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 07kjb: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Campaign have not started

Wait till campaign start,we just need few states in the North to emerge

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by digital5: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because Atiku can move around the world without being arrested ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by yusufu16: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Too add. His VP is doing nothing towards mobilizing the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Thegoodone13(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
He need to work very well in the North
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Igbojew: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
They think they are the only one that knows how to play reverse psychological games hahaha............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Kenmatt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
derecho:
Dem no fit understand Obi
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”.

Peter Obi himself can not even understand what you wrote up there.

Catholic faithfuls do not read beyound Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by jesmond3945: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Thank you brother. In igbo, there is a proverb that says somebody whose house is on fire should not be chasing rats.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 2Radii: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Why would u call him omo ale?? Not necessarily na

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by jesmond3945: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odunayomi247:
I feel campaign has not fully started bro
Campaign has started. All the speeches in the diaspora is it not campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Op, just campaign for your Atiku and let's hear word!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Zorn: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Has the campaign started officially?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Maj196(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oga cool down first, campaign never start. When e start you go see am there

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Igbojew: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peterobi90:
How many SW/SE/NC states has Tinubu visited?
How many SE/SW/NC states has Atiku visited?...

Obi is only being smart by doing the foreign work now, while the local work would be done when campaign starts... Nigeria needs Obi for renewed hope for Internationally and local..
Don't mind those brain dead people that think they can play reverse psychological games on Peter Obi fans but they forgot that obedient fans are the master of game players............I am that Igbojew

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.