Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (40986 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.

Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.

With these two opposing comments about Obi and Atiku, we sure know the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkeyNW: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Is Atiku or Tinubu visiting any South Eastern States? No. So please keep your thoughts
[/quote]to yourself, his VP is doing that. Then when campaign starts officially, he will do that. [quote author=sarkinbauchi post=116490946]While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
SaiOba:
Peter Obi has visited more states than Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu since they became the presidential candidates of their parties.

What a lie! More than Atiku, perhaps. But more than Tinubu, big lie!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkeyNW:
Is Atiku or Tinubu visiting any South Eastern States? No. So please keep your thoughts to yourself, his VP is doing that. Then when campaign starts officially, he will do that.

What is there? Insignificant votes that are still going to Obi. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by SaiOba: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bro, how many states has Jagaban visited since he got the ticket?
maasoap:

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by SaiOba: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pls give us the state and verifiable date of visit.

maasoap:

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by simo4real(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ridbell01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
]lol � � � � compare a party without a single councilor to party is the biggest joke of the century..if labour party can produce just 5 senators inec should please declare obi as the president
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by John4B: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:

Correct bro!
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by DOM7: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
The same you will accuse him tomorrow for starting campaign before Inec declaration. C
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by samonak(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:

Touché
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by hajjabdool(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
I guess PO is sourcing for Diasporan's money to fund the election.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Leave him for me
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by comodo: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
pfadom:
He should have sorted this international meetings and contacts before declaring for president. He should be more available on ground to prospective voters.

He's just more of a social media character than a strategic politician.

Abeg the ones wey dey home base wetin dem dey do?? Na to dey go weddings and naming ceremony!!? Make una free dat man joor
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by WhizdomXX(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
GamalNasser:
Peter Obi was never going anywhere..by December y'all will understand
Before it was by September.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by WhizdomXX(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
He has the vote of 90% of the northern Christians.

those vote will give him more than the needed 30% vote from the north in combination with the overwhelming votes that will come from the middle-belt states of Nasarawa, kogi, plateau, benue and kaduna states.

Now is the time to garner international support base - he needs them too.

After that, he comes back home to do the final bagging of the votes from all catchment states.

THE OTHER PARTIES KNOWS THAT 2023 IS FOR PETER OBI THAT IS WHY YOU SEE ALL OF THEM ALREADY CRYING LIKE A CHILD THAT HIS CANDY WAS SNATCHED FROM HIM.

We are going to snatch Nigeria out of the hands of the kleptomaniac evils ruling us since 1970!
That your ninety percent, odikwa too risky.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Ebymyk(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

you no well...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
The north rejected him so no need wasting his time

Yet the North gave him one of their best as Vice President ......
And gave your lord and personal Agbado......a Terrorists fan as Vice President...

Between these two people, who do you think North rejected
Awon werey....
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by DonMekino(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Who sabi his deputy in the north Someone who can't even win election in his father house grin. Igbo people are really toddler in politics . No one will handover this country to this potopoto region shocked
Is his failure not yours....why are you so worried?? The rule is to ignore your opponent when he's making a mistake, but you lots will even analyse the air he breathes, that he ought to have breathed twice in two secs, yet you're 100% sure he will fail, then allow him to dig his own grave, why point out to him the way to follow? Yet tell him he's going nowhere? You're really the one with potopoto brain and be claiming Mr Know It All...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by trendo360: 1:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Who want vote that man for North? Man na mouth e just dey make joor.

sarkinbauchi:

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ubimagos: 4:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Wait, oh, dem no give Peter Obi mic for Bishop Kukah's birthday! Ha, I never hear him speech from the birthday. Can anyone share, please? Just asking for a friend, nee oh.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Udumeh: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2022
You are afraid of defeat
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Owologbo(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
What makes you and others think I’m Yoruba? E go shock you

you behave like most of them; very scornful.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by rexesq(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Bomboiy:

I wanted to have a double like, but it unliked. I decided to go for a triple like on your post, but I don't know why it only added one like to the many deserving likes on your honest post...so sad.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by dam2000(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Bomboiy:

we all see the present of atiku in osun last election and we see the kind of crowd he pull
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

You have a point. But campaign hasn't been officially flagged off. This will be by September 28th. Until then, only attending events and making partnerships is all you can do. Northern youths are on the street, not in conferences; so you see, their time has not come yet.

I'm eager too to see PO's game plan to win the North.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Jokkarm2: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale

not true
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Scholarnwadimma(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2022
GamalNasser:
Peter Obi was never going anywhere..by December y'all will understand
Have you shifted it to December. Before it was August. Now December.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by BluntCrazeMan: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Mista-man,, if you want to campaign for Atiku, or to gather some sympathy for Atiku, you do that straight-away without mentioning Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by BluntCrazeMan: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Bomboiy:

Thanks for the tit-for-tat
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by HozzeaChriz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Valid point raised..he should consider this..Am obedient
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by bigdaddycool018: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Less than twenty days to campaign, obi seriously is not ready, instead of his vice go in to grassroots to campaign in the North to have the structure,but they are busy with one million match which everyone can go in ,but the real situation obi is not going anywhere in the north as for now, nobody is talking of him, only Atiku and tinibu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.