Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (40995 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by edungene7: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
See yr life u done collect change abi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Evatrica1: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter obi has done more interviews than any other presidential candidate and he has travelled more states that any other presidential candidate . So where did you get your assertions from? Moreover, the campaigns have not officially kick off. If the elections are free and fair, Obi will win fair and square.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
You are the one not serious, what is your problem, peter obi is doing well consulting wide, once compaign start around 28 we move seriously with the real compaign, obident movement it's not a child's play and listen stop using peter obi to tell people to vote for atiku

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by lastchild: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
And this nonsense was moved to the Frontpage?

So if Peter Obi is not serious about campaign, that automatically made him incapable of leading Nigeria to the promise land, and automatically made atiku a better candidate?

poster, you feed from your anus
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by austinofo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
My man, just tell us you're campaigning for Atiku.

The Atiku that to you is serious what is he doing himself?

Is the South on lockdown for him, why isn't he visiting Southern Nigeria yet?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
obiekunie01:
He has the vote of 90% of the northern Christians.

those vote will give him more than the needed 30% vote from the north in combination with the overwhelming votes that will come from the middle-belt states of Nasarawa, kogi, plateau, benue and kaduna states.

Now is the time to garner international support base - he needs them too.

After that, he comes back home to do the final bagging of the votes from all catchment states.

THE OTHER PARTIES KNOWS THAT 2023 IS FOR PETER OBI THAT IS WHY YOU SEE ALL OF THEM ALREADY CRYING LIKE A CHILD THAT HIS CANDY WAS SNATCHED FROM HIM.

We are going to snatch Nigeria out of the hands of the kleptomaniac evils ruling us since 1970!

What's is Anambra producing today?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Emman08: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who paid you for this article?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter obi is an humble man, he walk by himself grin

social media candidate

Igbo will not kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy

the Op must be a foooool to think Atiku is the best for us, Tinubu remained the best candidate, the dude is already made, let's give him a chance to apply his intellect in correcting many handicapped systems in Nigeria

we need Tinubu more than how he need us, Nigerians our chance to make a good record again is now, Atiku will not stop all these alimajiri because they're are northern tools, we need a brave Southerner that can challenge the already dent system, peter obi social media candidate can't even measure up with Atiku first opposition party not to talk of incumbent party candidate Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale

when campaign start, Peter obi himself go know national politics is not ipob organization where few people decide for millions of people

if he collapsed structure with Atiku he will still lose, if he doesn't Atiku lost we happen faster than expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by kingsceemark(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale

Just like your jobless father who depends on bus stop money, Owo mi da
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by gregng(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Benki003:
Honestly speaking the guy should come back and foster relationship in the north

I think so too but relax... Campaign is yet to start...
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

when campaign start, Peter obi himself go know national politics is not ipob organization where few people decide for millions of people

if he collapsed structure with Atiku he will still lose, if he doesn't Atiku lost we happen faster than expected
Whoever advised obi to quit pdp did him dirty, he will borrow sense after election. I still want to believe he’s secretly working for Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by israelmao(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Show me evidence of what he did in Anambra. The useless man left Anambra worst that he met her. grin
What happened after his visit to that filthy area?And again we are talking about Obi that served as a governor from 2007-2014 and you are posting pictures of 2022.Obi left an industrialized and economically viable Anambra and a state which her public education could favourably rob shoulder with or on par with private education.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by BOTTAN4Real: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peterobi90:
How many SW/SE/NC states has Tinubu visited?
How many SE/SW/NC states has Atiku visited?...

Obi is only being smart by doing the foreign work now, while the local work would be done when campaign starts... Nigeria needs Obi for renewed hope both Internationally and local..

Anambra needed him most but he failed so we Nigerians dont need him maybe Biafra and that's when you get it, simon Ekpa is on it already destroying lives and properties

what will foreign work do in Nigeria election, naive tribe grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Gohs: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peter Obi will win 2023 elections. . .

He has good presence in the Middle Belt, SW, SE and SS plus Kaduna. . .

He already has what it takes to be become the president in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Hardy123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
frugal:

So where does emilokan have on lockdown?
The vote will be split obviously. What about Nothern Christians?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
GamalNasser:
Peter Obi was never going anywhere..by December y'all will understand
sometimes, I think like this. My reason is, the widespread party structure. What's your own, please?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
israelmao:

What happened after his visit to that filthy area?And again we are talking about Obi that served as a governor from 2007-2022 and you are posting pictures of 2022.Obi left an industrialized and economically viable Anambra and a state which her public education could favourably square up at par with private education.

What you claimed Peter Obi did when he was Governor, are they in the spiritual realm or physical? Post picture evidence of what Peter Obi did.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
1nice:
Peter Obi and Labour Party are serious about the campaign strategy and everyone is working hard to see that the coming Presidential election campaign for Peter Obi is a successful One.
Peter Obi will never lose to Atiku or tinubu.
Peter Obi will surely be declared as the winner of the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria by INEC

under which figure of speech can we relate this joke to

hahaha I always laugh when I'm alone whenever I remembered I read peter obi will win with a landslide, like seriously Igbo grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Akerele44(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
derecho:
Dem no fit understand Obi
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”.

Obi is not seeing what other south east and South South governor's are seeing by not supporting him.....if northerners didn't vote for northerner candidate they would rather vote for Yoruba candidate ahead of Igbo candidate
That's the bitter truth
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

You support tinubu, why don't you concentrate effort in promoting tinubu than trying to dampen the morale of Peter Obi's supporters .

You can't cry more than the bereaved, don't you think so?

You call others thief and fail to call your candidate same not minding the fact that bullion vans were found in his compound conveying billions of naira ( Not a fake news like you posited but a fact he also confirmed).

Allow those who exude simplicity and has given hope for positive change to happen in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Whoever advised obi to quit pdp did him dirty, he will borrow sense after election. I still want to believe he’s secretly working for Atiku

No, he's not working for Atiku, he's just living on political illusion that he will win a national election without states Gov and sitting lawmakers

Atiku can only patronise him, Igbo have price in politics that's why none of their aspirants in both APC and PDP couldn't even come third because they've been bought

these people are mere cloth sellers, their venturing into politics is a cruise to me
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Owologbo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Your foolishness is raise to power infinity.
I don't know why you people are so fool of insults; it must be inherent.
That's why every little thing, the first thing people will here are: oya were no,, oloriburuku etc.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Peterobi90: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Anambra needed him most but he failed so we Nigerians dont need him maybe Biafra and that's when you get it, simon Ekpa is on it already destroying lives and properties

what will foreign work do in Nigeria election, naive tribe grin

You sound distorted... i think concentrating on the last line would save me insanity..

Nigeria needs all the foreign audience it can garner because its reputation has been terribly battered by its leaders, imagine trump calling us "lifeless", now you clamouring for a drug capone to lead, where does that leave us... Nigeria needs all the good audience it can get.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Owologbo:

Your foolishness is raise to power infinity.
I don't know why you people are so fool of insults; it must be inherent.
That's why every little thing, the first thing people will here are: oya were no,, oloriburuku etc.
What makes you and others think I’m Yoruba? E go shock you
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by chiboysic: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
Na your mama be thief
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by benjoggas: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Most of those northerners have short memories.They easily forget what you teach them.It will be better to do that few months to the election.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by FLYFIRE(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin
DONT CRY YET...THERE IS ENOUGH TIME FOR THAT COMING.
PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS COMING

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Dshocker(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Oga, campaign never start
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by israelmao(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

What you claimed Peter Obi did when he was Governor, are they in the spiritual realm or physical? Post picture evidence of what Peter Obi did.

The largest brewery,SABMiller was established during obi's regime, also bought 1000 automobiles from Innonson Motors in order to boost its production ,Obi distributed 30,000 computers to secondary school students including 22,250 HP computers.His government built ten hospitals and won Bill and Belinda Gates' awards in 2013,just google search "Obi's project as a governor" and everything will appear in a twinkling of an eye.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who are those we Ogbeni speak for yourself . Power remain in the north until the south present a good candidate . Radarada sad
BigNija:

Who be this? We don burst your lies. You want power to remain in the North. We are voting for Tinubu massively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.