Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku (40993 Views)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
No igbo will ever rule this country , know this and know peace . Pandora Obituary will syre rule republic of Afghaneastern grin
Promising5555:
That thief, @atiku will not smell Aso rock, Peter obi all the way
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by jonsn: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bros, and who told you campaign has started?

Biko be calming down.

sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

I'm beginning to see he is not serious at all about his camapaign efforts.
Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
What if he is working for Tinubu Oponu ayirada grin
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Shaev7(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi should be visiting the Northern parts of Nigeria and establishing a strong presence there with his Vice President, commissioning Labour Party offices, he is busy travelling from country to country visiting international organisations thinking all the youths in Nigeria are on lockdown for him.

Nigerian youths should think of voting Atiku if the unseriousnesss of Peter Obi continues to persist. We cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Well, it's good that this is your opinion.
So, i respect your opinion!
In mathematics, there so many rules to attempts or solve some problems, choose which you like, choose your approach. He has a PA, I feel they are doing what needs to be done.
Tinubu picked a Muslim, he has a reason, whether we like it or not.
Atiku picked Okowa whom we know cannot even deliver even Delta state for him not to talk about the entire SS or SE. But he choose him, they all have their strategies. The game is still on, I mean the Chess, no checkmate yet.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by cutelover19(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Campaigns haven’t started and you’re already criticizing someone’s campaign strategy. Seems to me like you don’t even have understanding of the electoral laws and it’s consequences, or you’re just regurgitating beer parlor gist.

Like Mr Peter rightly said, he’s only in consultation with various people and is yet to begin his campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by UncleJudax(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odunayomi247:
I feel campaign has not fully started bro
campaign has NOT started.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Shaev7(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Jflex07:
Gibberish. You guys rate the north so much.let me remind you that Buhari has been contesting without winning until the south supported him.. Everytime Peter obi this and that. No matter how he campaigns in the north he cannot win Atiku there, no matter how Atiku campaigns in the south, he cannot win Peter Obi in the south . After all campaign has no started yet, you guys should vote who you want to vote for and stop giving us hundred of reasons why only Peter obi lack of visiting every other part of the country will not make him win when both Atiku and Tinubu has not visited every part of the country.
Brother I tire ooo.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Daniel76: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peterobi90:
How many SS/SE/NC states has Tinubu visited?
How many SE/SW/NC states has Atiku visited?...

Obi is only being smart by doing the foreign work now, while the local work would be done when campaign starts... Nigeria needs Obi for renewed hope both Internationally and local..
hear what you just said now are the foreigner going to come and vote in nigeria you can be supporting obi and not look stupid
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Patience79: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who sabi his deputy in the north Someone who can't even win election in his father house grin. Igbo people are really toddler in politics . No one will handover this country to this potopoto region shocked
DonMekino:
He must not do what you people expect him to do....he has a vice of northern extraction who's helping him in that regard. He goes to church you ppl complain, he goes to mosque you ppl complain, he travels to o events in Nigeria you ppl complain, he's now abroad you ppl are still complaining.....just free him let him and his team do what they feel is the best. The last time he was granting interviews, he was accused of campaigning when the window is not open yet.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by kologba: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I’m beginning to think he’s working for Atiku, there’s nothing this smart thief cannot do. Omo ale
na atiku he dey work 4 criminal
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by frugal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hardy123:
The vote will be split obviously. What about Nothern Christians?
Peter Obi and the Labour party need to play the religion card during campaign to sway those christian votes their way. Nigerians vote on sentiments. It's what it is.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Are you trying to admit that Apc failed Nigerians Cos' this we are voting candidate not party get K-leg grin. Anyways, son, Tinubu can't rule this country . Oto òrò niyen.
Slurity:
let both Obi and Atiku team up against Tinubu, they will lose. Only fools campaign for parties. We are voting personalities and not party. Jagaban all the way.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Peterobi90: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daniel76:
hear what you just said now are the foreigner going to come and vote in nigeria you can be supporting obi and not look stupid

Well.. not everyone is expected to know how Public relation works..

He is making himself seen, giving Nigeria a rebrand.. atleast we dont have Mc oluomo, Kabaka and Kabiru in the mix.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omo ibo , Atiku don't need to move to south , we already know about him . Infact whether he campaign or not in south , many of us will still vote him . Unlike your Obituary grin nobody knows him in the north , here in SW na only una igbo kinsmen dey carry the matter like gala . Obi won't win any state outside se , know this and know peace
austinofo:
My man, just tell us you're campaigning for Atiku.

The Atiku that to you is serious what is he doing himself?

Is the South on lockdown for him, why isn't he visiting Southern Nigeria yet?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Werey!!! You are rather the fool by thinking Tinubu is best for us . Who brought this failed govt upon us ? What has your party done to the level of insecurity rocking us in SW . While under regions were battling with insecurity, sw still remain peaceful, but now the table has changed .

Ologbeni, 2023 here in SW is a matter of I vote my candidate you also vote your candidate , this is not the time for this yoruba ronú . grin
OkoRemi2023:
Peter obi is an humble man, he walk by himself grin

social media candidate

Igbo will not kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy

the Op must be a foooool to think Atiku is the best for us, Tinubu remained the best candidate, the dude is already made, let's give him a chance to apply his intellect in correcting many handicapped systems in Nigeria

we need Tinubu more than how he need us, Nigerians our chance to make a good record again is now, Atiku will not stop all these alimajiri because they're are northern tools, we need a brave Southerner that can challenge the already dent system, peter obi social media candidate can't even measure up with Atiku first opposition party not to talk of incumbent party candidate Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Polchiz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wipper7000:
He hasn't done anything. OBI will not Win one state in the North. I can bet on that. From the PDP primary election that's how you will now how the North thinks
You don't need to win a state in the North to become president.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Adexxi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Let tell you the fact no single state Obituary will win in NC . Just know this and know peace. Nobody wants to associate with ipob terrorist
Gohs:
Peter Obi will win 2023 elections. . .

He has good presence in the Middle Belt, SW, SE and SS plus Kaduna. . .

He already has what it takes to be become the president in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by 7arrows: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

I feel ur worries bro. Calm down campaign is yet to start. Peter OBI is a smart guy. We stand by him.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Polchiz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

When campaign starts ! Or you want Datti to go there now and suddenly inec accuse him of campaigning?!

Remember he and Atiku are very close he may also not want to go there out of respect for Atiku same reason Atiku hasn't gone to southeast... The op is very naive
Do they know the secret meetings going on?
Some young men want to teach a 2-term governor politics.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by ebuclassic18(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

What's your business with his strategy must we always follow old foolish strategy that has never yield any result,even if PDP and APC like they should visit my village king will still vote obi
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Thief Wey Una never fit get allegations on am, thief Wey no thief government money. No single allegation of stealing, Omo na better thief ooh
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Jflex07(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hitsport16:

What you failed to remember is that The power belongs to the North, if you win the North all you need is a little vote from the south, like 25% from the south and you win the election, Atiku won the south in 2019 but what happened to him he lost the election, the North hold the power. The numbers Kano can do in favour of a candidate can cancel 2 states in the south. The way You as a supporter of Obi underestimate the North even Peter Obi can not underestimate what North can and will do for him. so next time don't let your love for a candidate blind the reality of politics....
You are not being objective enough. Can you please give me reasons why buhari lost several times until the southwest decided to throw their weight behind him?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=GamalNasser post=116493281]

Baba trust me , he is not going anywhere [/quote
You no be destiny decider. If say man na destiny decider, this life for don destroy pass like this.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by GamalNasser: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=116509345][/quote]

Where o talk say I be destiny decider
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Werey!!! You are rather the fool by thinking Tinubu is best for us . Who brought this failed govt upon us ? What has your party done to the level of insecurity rocking us in SW . While under regions were battling with insecurity, sw still remain peaceful, but now the table has changed .

Ologbeni, 2023 here in SW is a matter of I vote my candidate you also vote your candidate , this is not the time for this yoruba ronú . grin

your Brothers were killed by this peter obi oc SARS, those that went for naming were arrested killed and dump in the rivers yet you fools want him to replicate that

I should leave a man that believe on education like Nelson Mandela, Azikwe, Kwame Nkrumah, Awolowo for a man that claimed education is not for the poor?

make thunder fire the little brain you've left there that's if anything is there in the first place

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by yahmohy27: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is not serious about his campaign strategy,he should be visiting the south to establish a strong presence there.

I am beginning to think he's not in the race, Nigerians should vote for Peter Obi because we cannot afford to allow APC come back.
Kikikiki he caught am oo
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Peterobi90:

You sound distorted... i think concentrating on the last line would save me insanity..

Nigeria needs all the foreign audience it can garner because its reputation has been terribly battered by its leaders, imagine trump calling us "lifeless", now you clamouring for a drug capone to lead, where does that leave us... Nigeria needs all the good audience it can get.

how will foreign tour of peter obi aid is victory is what I asked you because you illiterate people of Biafra always type as if you're in Radio Biafra where you engage with your set of low IQ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
GamalNasser:

Where o talk say I be destiny decider

As you say Obi is going no where, you no be destiny decider, atiku, Tinubu, Obi any of them can win, na to dey wish your man to win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by shortIGBOman: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
israelmao:

The largest brewery,SABMiller was established during obi's regime, also bought 1000 automobiles from Innonson Motors in order to boost its production ,Obi distributed 30,000 computers to secondary school students including 22,250 HP computers.His government built ten hospitals and won Bill and Belinda Gates' awards in 2013,just google search "Obi's project as a governor" and everything will appear in a twinkling of an eye.

Shame no dey catch you? You call these ones projects? You and Peter Obi are suppose to collect some serious beatings. grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
But campaign has not started now. Why putting the horse before the cat. You might not know the underground consultation going on.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Obi is just travelling to gather contribution from his people abroad so as to finance his campaign and should he lose in the election, he won't suffer financial loss it is those people that are contributing will suffer physiologically and financially because put their money on Obi is like betting a handicap game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.