Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (7159 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
See oooh

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2022

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Tegabadguy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
South African showing their anger
so this woman wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
I only blame who gave you phone. Enjoy the privilege while the holiday lasts

you're a fool for quoting me.
Tell your useless grandma that fed you with lies that God will punish her soon

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
this one na druggy. Stop quoting him. Mental derailed man on the loose. Please no use aunty UJU ANYA pictures masturbate, nothing way urchins no fit do for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

What happened to her family?

Igbos always talk as if they didn't commit any atrocities during the civil war.

What about the invasion of the midwest by Biafran soldiers during the civil war that led to the Asaba massacre?

Igbos are still stuck in the past, filled with hatred and bitterness towards everyone. The Asians were colonized too. But they've put all that in the past and moved on

You see why they stopped the teaching of history in schools? Sadly, there are people who learnt it before it was stopped and the Igbo people are passing it down from generation to generation. We don't fear the entire world in so doing

Look at how this one finetuned his comment to further hide the secret being hidden by stopping history in schools

Murtala Muhammed/Nigerian army carried out Adaba massacre
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
this one na druggy. Stop quoting him. Mental derailed man on the loose. Please no use aunty UJU ANYA pictures masturbate, nothing way urchins no fit do for Nairaland.
so you mean this lesbian is the role model of the igbos?

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Coly2012(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

See hatred and bitter
you expect me to show love for a person who is calling out a whole race for a post made by one person? Hatred resides in us all non be only una Sabi hate.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by altcoinng: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Our beloveth sister see cuteness. Nwa bu soso nma

but she is eating westernised food
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
undecided undecided

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
angry cry cry

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wow

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
undecided kiss

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fact

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by OldNairalander(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Same way God will punish your foolish father for refusing to use condom to mount olosho.
The number of fool's in the world would have been one less.

Grace2023:
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
We will not forget

Don't forget but you will forget where Buhari said he will soak igbos with blood
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dead man mourn dead evil woman

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Baronthecelebri: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmm, wahala
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Who is this woman?

She is making a lot of sense!

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
I DONT KNOW THIS BABE.BUT SHE HAS LONG PREPARED FOR THIS BATTLE. SHE STUDIeD SO HARD AND BECAME A REPUTABLE PROFESSOR GLOBALY TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE. SHE IS INDEED HIGHLY COMMENDABLE PRETTY BABE,AN ACADEMIA FOR THAT MATTER CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO.GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR LADY ANYA. angry
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Emperormartin(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
keep your mouth shut

Fucking goan brace up with your tribesmen… stop dieing of hate young man… Queen Elizabeth died at the age of 96; if you continue like this you won’t go half of her on earth on earth
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by teebagy: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
UK should return all our stolen artifacts.
yahoo boys should return all d money they defrauded them.

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by teebagy: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Faber:
This Lady is a hero a swear. Giving it to them woto woto highest Jeff did is to delete her post and ban her. Who twitter help. Me sef no dey for Twitter.

May she rot I'm Lucifer's pot in hell.
what makes u think ur ancestors are in heaven. Ur socalled uju couldnt mess with her when she was alive but when she is dead what a coward.

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by teebagy: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Igbodicool:

Only FOOLS are quick to call other people fool.
She did what no man or woman in your tiny tribe both dead and alive can do.

Of course you should know the only people Britain is afraid of, is the Igbo.
If e dey pain you, go and do what people who are tired of this world dey do.
Igbo no send anybody!
she didnt do anything. She waited for the queen to die or fall sick b4 posting not saying the queen is a saint but we blacks have done more damage to ourselves than the queen. We are the most tribalistic race on earth. Was the queen responsible for the october killing 2yrs ago. Africa will still b shit bcoz we mostly have internet couch activist not real life.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Igbodicool(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
teebagy:
she didnt do anything. She waited for the queen to die or fall sick b4 posting not saying the queen is a saint but we blacks have done more damage to ourselves than the queen. We are the most tribalistic race on earth. Was the queen responsible for the october killing 2yrs ago. Africa will still b shit bcoz we mostly have internet couch activist not real life.
My Igbo tribe has never been tribalistic, we live even in unlivable part of the world.

From my online and offline experience, the most nepotistic African tribe is Nigerian Yoruba.
They hate seeing people loving each other.
Bad leadership is the bane of African destruction that's why we want to donate Hope Uzodimma, Rochas Okorocha, Okezie Ikpeazụ, Ken Nnamani to whoever that want to take them.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

What about the invasion of the midwest by Biafran soldiers during the civil war that led to the Asaba massacre?

Igbos are still stuck in the past, filled with hatred and bitterness towards everyone. The Asians were colonized too. But they've put all that in the past and moved on
You lie China has and may never move on. Wait until Japan rattle china and you will see the bottled anger.
The problem with most of you here is that you have never traveled before in your life even down to your forefathers. So myopic.

Someone posted something and you started calling Igbos. Many Igbos have sympathized with the royal family and have spoken against prof Anya. But you here calling out Igbos just because of few faceless people.

If this hate you are propagating here result you war may every member of your family die in it.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

You lie China has and may never move on. Wait until Japan rattle china and you will see the bottled anger.
The problem with most of you here is that you have never traveled before in your life even down to your forefathers. So myopic.

Someone posted something and you started calling Igbos. Many Igbos have sympathized with the royal family and have spoken against prof Anya. But you are here calling out the Igbos just because of few faceless people.

If this hate you are propagating here result you war may every member of your family die in it.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Minjim: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Coly2012:
you expect me to show love for a person who is calling out a whole race for a post made by one person? Hatred resides in us all non be only una Sabi hate.

Mr man. Control your hatred else it'll do you more harm
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by rusher14: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
LadyD22:

Me too
I'm ogu but both my grandma's were Igbo and my maternal grandmother trekked from abia to Lagos for safety , she was very agile until my grandpa died , stood still and erect like a youthful woman with a tattoo of a cameleon on her arm

You don't even need to be Igbo to hold a grudge against the British terrorists , they did alot of harm the world , the only people I expect to mourn her should be British citizens , the Nigerians fighting for them are just shameless

You mean you guys started a war you couldn't win and you wanted your adversaries to allow food be transpored to you through their route?

Does this make sense to.you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Universities Always Dirty / 7 Reasons Why “average" Students Will Be The Most Successful People In World / PTDF 2020/2021 Overseas Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.