Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (7164 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Rickmann: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

What happened to her family?

Igbos always talk as if they didn't commit any atrocities during the civil war.

What about the invasion of the midwest by Biafran soldiers during the civil war that led to the Asaba massacre?

Igbos are still stuck in the past, filled with hatred and bitterness towards everyone. The Asians were colonized too. But they've put all that in the past and moved on

Shut that thing you call a mouth fast.
What do you know?

I don't blame you.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Panda7(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
abeg who dey cock the sweet sisi kiss
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Dabillion: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
You dey mind that fool with daft brain
Veggieseedies:

You see why they stopped the teaching of history in schools? Sadly, there are people who learnt it before it was stopped and the Igbo people are passing it down from generation to generation. We don't fear the entire world in so doing

Look at how this one finetuned his comment to further hide the secret being hidden by stopping history in schools

Murtala Muhammed/Nigerian army carried out Adaba massacre
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Antivirus92(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
bagirajoseph:
Someone that left her country for another man's country to teach is fighting her master Igbo people are professionals foolish people
is she living in Britain you Muppet!
so once someone lives his or her land, he or she loses sense of reasoning?
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Our beloveth sister see cuteness. Nwa bu soso nma
She needs to be raped continuously till she turns straight cool

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
We are watching. Never to give up
Is your father or grand father in this picture? cool
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by JohnOkolo: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Read your history books

Why post this pictures, if you guys could no longer fight the best was for your so called General Ojukwu to surrender and not starve woman and children.

Have you seen any starved soldiers or even starved General Ojukwu.

I tell you Biafra news is fake news
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by ghettochild(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Read your history books
Do you have the ebook?
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why are they attacking her then!
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 2:41am On Sep 10, 2022
OldNairalander:
Same way God will punish your foolish father for refusing to use condom to mount olosho.
The number of fool's in the world would have been one less.

you be idiot.
Illiterate slowpoke. I go soon reason your matter for this forum
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Coly2012:
you expect me to show love for a person who is calling out a whole race for a post made by one person? Hatred resides in us all non be only una Sabi hate.
you will die soon you pig.
Mark my words fool
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by tonyy24: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2022
this is awesome
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by tc4255: 6:20am On Sep 10, 2022
This is amazing
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

She needs to be raped continuously till she turns straight cool
Like the slave masters did to all the women in your family?
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Coly2012(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Grace2023:
you will die soon you pig.
Mark my words fool
yes I will die after you and all members of your family have died and buried. Goat.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nettybrown(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Amb1045:
The slay Queen will never rest in peace
Why will Britain invade a country where they stand to gain nothing!
Gagantua gaga!
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olasyke:

Like the slave masters did to all the women in your family?
Eyaa ... We were never exposed to slave masters grin

Our areas were never pouched by slavers grin

Sorry for your dark history.

But some of your brothers and sisters whos ancetors were slaves are now happy abroad grin

Na your own people d carry una own people sell to the europeans
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:
Eyaa ... We were never exposed to slave masters grin

Our areas were never pouched by slavers grin

Sorry for your dark history.

But some of your brothers and sisters whos ancetors were slaves are now happy abroad grin

Na your own people d carry una own people sell to the europeans
Alright. Absolve the white man from any wrong doings, faceless uncle ruckus.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olasyke:

Alright. Absolve the white man from any wrong doings, faceless uncle ruckus.
I neither hate them not celebrate them.

what I am trying to point out is, why carry some kind matter for your head. cool
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

I neither hate them not celebrate them.

what I am trying to point out is, why carry some kind matter for your head. cool
I no carry am for head.
I just no like when someone tries to downplay what happened.

you said your people were never exposed to slave masters.

But your ancestor was kidnapped in the village, beaten and tied with shackles like an animal on a slave ship, crossing the Mediterranean lying down on the cold steel of the slave ship, day and night for three months, not knowing what was awaiting them in their final destination, then whipped, beaten and forced to work 7 days a week till they dropped dead because niggers weren't considered as humans when it comes to white folks.

This is just a fraction of the aftermath of the Berlin conference on Africa and till today, we are still feeling the results one way or the other.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olasyke:

I no carry am for head.
I just no like when someone tries to downplay what happened.

you said your people were never exposed to slave masters.

But your ancestor was kidnapped in the village, beaten and tied with shackles like an animal on a slave ship, crossing the Mediterranean lying down on the cold steel of the slave ship, day and night for three months, not knowing what was awaiting them in their final destination, then whipped, beaten and forced to work 7 days a week till they dropped dead because niggers weren't considered as humans when it comes to white folks.

This is just a fraction of the aftermath of the Berlin conference on Africa and till today, we are still feeling the results one way or the other.

I am from the middle belt.

Slavery never reached there
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

I am from the middle belt.

Slavery never reached there
How did you know slavery never reached there? Enlighten me abeg
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by HolyMan12: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Olasyke:

How did you know slavery never reached there? Enlighten me abeg
E no reach period.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

E no reach period.

Loll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N300bn On Education In Ghana Annually / Jamb Subject Combination For All Course Offered In Nigeria Institution / Futo Post Utme Past Question And Answers (download Pdf Or .doc File)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.