Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS (7106 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by LadyD22(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2022
OldNairalander:

Guy this your thread don dey push me to dusten my rusted kala and invade the British embassy for atrocities against Africans but God will judge them.
I'm Okrika but my grandma is pure Igbo and She told me a live witness account of the war.

Me too
I'm ogu but both my grandma's were Igbo and my maternal grandmother trekked from abia to Lagos for safety , she was very agile until my grandpa died , stood still and erect like a youthful woman with a tattoo of a cameleon on her arm

You don't even need to be Igbo to hold a grudge against the British terrorists , they did alot of harm the world , the only people I expect to mourn her should be British citizens , the Nigerians fighting for them are just shameless

5 Likes

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2022
ibechris:
She is on point on this...if it happens to your family u can cheer the queen for her atrocities.
you're a slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Our beloveth sister see cuteness. Nwa bu soso nma
hope you're aware this Bastard hero of yours is a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
DigitalLawyer:
Professor Uju Anya has expressed the same sentiments with me. I agree with her only to the extent that I cannot judge the Queen, only God can. God is a just judge and will judge not according to human standards. I just hope the new king takes note of all these and learn from it.
you're talking rubbish.
it's not every topic you must comment.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Emperormartin:
One thing I like about the Igbos is their dogged spirit. Truly, the Biafran civil war that ended in 1970 has unexpectedly United the Igbos both home and abroad to a great extent from generation to generation.

I think they’re a force to reckon.
keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
This one no be Nigerian fake professor. If eee easy run am make we see
get a life.
dumbass

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
davillian:
the Nigerian army massacred asaba people.....
shut up and go get your facts right before you disgrace your generations here?

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by DigitalLawyer: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
you're talking rubbish.
it's not every topic you must comment.

What right do you to say what topic I should comment on and how I should express my opinion. You are just a demented idiot. Carry your disgrace of parochial obscurantism out of here. Ewu.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Truth must be told

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
eazyduzit:
People just don't like saying the truth,the British monarchy has done a lot of harm than good to humanity.
The professor was only speaking her mind and not minding political correctness, I'm neutral but I don't see anything wrong with Uju Anya point of view,is like calling a thief a thief without mincing a word.
keep quiet and stop showcasing your stupidity
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
OldNairalander:

Guy this your thread don dey push me to dusten my rusted kala and invade the British embassy for atrocities against Africans but God will judge them.
I'm Okrika but my grandma is pure Igbo and She told me a live witness account of the war.
your grandma fed you with nothing but lies
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

Who invaded the midwest?
A part of Nigeria that remained neutral to the war
not only midwest, igbos invaded cross river and bonny and massacred all non igbos in that region
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Grace2023: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Coly2012:
you see your life, just imagine how you chose to live, blinded by hate, is it Biafra solders that massacre Asaba people? Why won't I hate you when you talk and think like a � . The woman only express how she feels and you are here killing yourself for an issue that is beyond you. Call Igbo people again let me see if God will not punish you.
who is this senseless cursed idiot
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Coly2012(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
You are suppose to be Disgrace2022& beyond not grace because you are a shame to your parents,I wonder how your father will feel seeing he weasted him money paying school fees for an idiots. My heart felt sympathy to him.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
not only midwest, igbos invaded cross river and bonny and massacred all non igbos in that region
another mental derailed being who got loosed from yaba left pschytrist hospital. Oga go and take your drugs

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by viczo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Let's go guys #istandwithujuAnya
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
another paid urchin running to go and disgrace his family on nairaland. You even registered recent come dee talk nonsense.
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Anieke77(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
If this people where you grandparents. What was their sin
Bleep the queen
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by davillian(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Minjim:

Who invaded the midwest?
A part of Nigeria that remained neutral to the war
orders were given, reportedly by Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo, to open fire.[4][5] Most of the killing ended by 7 October.[6]
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by davillian(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
shut up and go get your facts right before you disgrace your generations here?
Federal troops killed asaba people on thier white and white singing one Nigeria men were separated and the machine guns begin to roll......
If they tell you people to read history you won't
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Blackbishop(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Amb1045:
Read your history books

But this your picture looks like VP Osinbajo
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by bagirajoseph(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Someone that left her country for another man's country to teach is fighting her master Igbo people are professionals foolish people

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Igbodicool(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
bagirajoseph:
Someone that left her country for another man's country to teach is fighting her master Igbo people are professionals foolish people
Only FOOLS are quick to call other people fool.
She did what no man or woman in your tiny tribe both dead and alive can do.

Of course you should know the only people Britain is afraid of, is the Igbo.
If e dey pain you, go and do what people who are tired of this world dey do.
Igbo no send anybody!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Minjim: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Coly2012:
you see your life, just imagine how you chose to live, blinded by hate, is it Biafra solders that massacre Asaba people? Why won't I hate you when you talk and think like a � . The woman only express how she feels and you are here killing yourself for an issue that is beyond you. Call Igbo people again let me see if God will not punish you.

See hatred and bitter
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by eazyduzit: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
keep quiet and stop showcasing your stupidity
Keep quiet with your choleric attitude and stop displaying your belligerent attitude on my mention akuya.
Jaki kowai...
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by eazyduzit: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
davillian:

Federal troops killed asaba people on thier white and white singing one Nigeria men were separated and the machine guns begin to roll......
If they tell you people to read history you won't
Obviously you're trying to educate an illiterate, people like them don't know their history.

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by OldNairalander(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
I only blame who gave you phone. Enjoy the privilege while the holiday lasts

Grace2023:
your grandma fed you with nothing but lies
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Minjim: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
davillian:

orders were given, reportedly by Second-in-Command, Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo, to open fire.[4][5]

7 Generals Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida and Abacha prosecuted that war, yet people of SE origin served in their administrations, even up to the point of being 2nd in command. Some even married Igbos. How do you leave that and blame the late Queen Elizabeth II?

#TableShakerOctober.[6]
Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Criminals

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wickedness

Re: The Saga Of Our Beloveth Sister PROFESSOR Aunty UJU ANYA. PICS by Amb1045(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2012/2013 Bea Scholarship / Uniben 2012/2013 Aspirants:the Way Forward. / First Class Graduates, What Was Your First GPA And How Was The Latter Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.