Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? (1360 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Before they come for me…

I watched a show yesterday hosted by Bisola. Two group of friends tend to play against each other. One group consisted of 4 men and a lady and the other group 4 ladies and a guy. In this game a group is asked questions and you gain points by answering not just correctly but your answer needs to be on the survey board. If your answer seems to be the top answer on the board I.e number one you get very high points. What I noticed is that the group with ladies were faster and more like “sharper”.

So the group with more ladies eventually won and were to play a final round where if they get 200 points they will win 2.5 million. Two people are chosen from the winning group and asked a series of questions. The same set of questions was asked to the two ladies. The rule is that you must not give the same answer the other person gives.

But one question got me lol…

They asked the First Lady the first question . on a scale of 1 to 10 how beautiful are you? Her answer was 10 and she scored points for that

It was now the turn of the other lady and the same question was asked (remember you can’t give the same answer the other person) gave. “On a scale of 1 to 10 how beautiful are you”. This mumu smart gal said 10. The hostess told her that that was the answer of the First Lady that answered that she should try again. GUESS WHAT? because her friend said 10 and she has been told her friend had picked 10 she should have settled for 9 or 8 or any other number less than 10 but this lady said 11 grin and she scored a zero 0 for that question thereby denying her team the chance to clinch the ultimate price of 2.5 million. grin like she preferred to fail the team than agree that she is a 9 (lesser than her friend). Abeg fear these witches.

I can bet my lifesavings that a guy won’t be this stupid. Infact a guy will oftentimes say he is a 6 or 7. But ugly fat girls always quick to claim 10 annoys the heck out of me. Like wtf jeez angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by garriAndsugar: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Somebody saying 11 on a scale of 10 grin.
Now her foolish choice had cost her team the . money

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
RenegadeX:

I swear I was so pissed off, I felt like slapping the b***h through my tv screen. For her mind na “team never settle for less” ode Oshi grin

That is how most think. Me myself and I
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
You won’t blame her though. Seems like what candidlady, siofra and Jennyclay will do grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
some women sha....the important question would be: was that babe even better looking than the 1st one?!
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Reminderz: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
that's where their sense of entitlement comes from...even if a woman is 2, she would still grade herself as 20 if possible... even if she's a damaged product, baby mama she still believes she can nail a high value man... their sense of delusion and self-deception is very high... this blocks their view from reality and hence making them make irrational decisions... this is why they don't like the guy who tells them the truth but the guy who lies to them.. modern women are so fvcking dumb..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Streetmovement(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That's the real definition of dumb grin
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by jayworld15(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
some women sha....the important question would be: was that babe even better looking than the 1st one?!

It's not about that. Most are plainly stupid. Watch foreign podcasts about these girls, you'd understand. A girl telling you all ladies are 10 despite some of them looking horrendously fat like Mt Everest raised to power 100 is as stupid as a person who's black but claims he's white (There was a black guy like that who's claiming white colour. His mother was baffled because it was plain stupidity).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Fahvvy: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Whether or not she was more beautiful is irrelevant undecided... we're talking about 2.5million dollars here sir grin...
(I'm guessing the show was a Steve Harvey show)

Please convert that to your local currency and see how far grin...

I wouldn't mind saying I'm a 1 if it will get me that money grin...

That lady me.ssed you big time undecided...

And besides...
The question was "on a scale of 1 to 10", saying 11 is just plain st.upidity undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2023
Some women sha, very petty. I don't have this pettiness in me , just small small trouble once in a while to spice up your life. What's there to even choose 2 . mtcheww
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2023
Fahvvy:
Whether or not she was more beautiful is irrelevant undecided... we're talking about 2.5million dollars here sir grin... (I'm guessing the show was a Steve Harvey show)
Please convert that to your local currency and see how far grin...
I wouldn't mind saying I'm a 1 if it will get me that money grin...
That lady me.ssed you big time undecided...
And besides...
The question was "on a scale of 1 to 10", saying 11 is just plain st.upidity undecided...

you are focussing on the money while you need to focus on women thoughts here...
definitely not Steve Harvey show but as much as this woman was dumb, you gotta understand something simple here... here is the simple clue: if you have 2 people (Beyonce and some ugly yeye looking street beggar) and they ask the ugly woman what she thinks she is, and she says:"10" do you think that Beyonce thereafter would say that she is a 9 to this ugly woman?!
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you are focussing on the money while you need to focus on women thoughts here...
definitely not Steve Harvey show but as much as this woman was dumb, you gotta understand something simple here... here is the simple clue: if you have 2 people (Beyonce and some ugly yeye looking street beggar) and they ask the ugly woman what she thinks she is, and she says:"10" do you think that Beyonce thereafter would say that she is a 9 to this ugly woman?!
Lol the show isn't about beauty competition cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Lol the show isn't about beauty competition cheesy

sadly women at that time probably do not think about the show as their EMOTIONS took over... but about this ugly woman claiming to be a 10 while she believe she is better than her.

women's emotions are as confusing as a man's EGO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sadly women at that time probably do not think about the show as their EMOTIONS took over... but about this ugly woman claiming to be a 10 while she believe she is better than her.

women's emotions are as confusing as a man's EGO!

Exactly you get the drift. She saw that her fat not so fine friend had picked 10/10. So in her mind she will never claim to be less than this her ugly bitchy friend so let me choose something above even if it is ridiculous, will score me zero, will make me seem dumb and sabotage my team. I will rather accept all these negatives then accept that this fat slimy bitch is better than me lol or I’m a 9 which is below her. No wonder they say women hate each other

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Fahvvy: 12:22pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Yeahhhh ...
You're right chief...
It makes sense from this perspective...
Good afternoon...
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Danisaint112(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2023
That is women for you. From my experience most Nigerian women can't hold a meaningful conversation with you.
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by SkengRay: 1:10pm On May 02, 2023
See as girls con avoid this post grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Careente7(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2023
Some thoughts should be kept to yourself not spewed online where diff caliber of people would have the power of jurisdiction.
Re: Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2023
😂😂😂 Hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / Men Should Stop Having Random Intimacy In This Bad Economy / Nigerian Guy Charmed Me In SA - Says Enugu Is Like Sandton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.