Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29336 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Another trash! You mean his deputy who was changing parties? Yeye dey smell. Meanwhile, your failureeee of Peter Obi was impeached for corruption. If not for Jonathan in his life.

Impeached.... Anything to paint him red...

Did he win the court case? Yes or No

All cases on Peter obi in court has been won with a landslide....

Think about that.....
Em no dey give shishi no be today e start......

Keep wailing

Who owns Alpha Beta?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Impeached.... Anything to paint him red...

Did he win the court case? Yes or No

All cases on Peter obi in court has been won with a landslide....

Think about that.....
Em no dey give shishi no be today e start......

Keep wailing

Who owns Alpha Beta?

Thank God for Jonathan in your Peter Obi life.

Who owns hero beer and cash mall?
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Jonathan?
When the case of pandora came to light, was Jonathan there?

Incase you have forgotten, when manhunt started in Nigeria during Buhari's regime in 2015 why wasn't he brought back to the court?

How come he was left out?

That tells you a lot.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Jonathan?
When the case of pandora came to light, was Jonathan there?

Incase you have forgotten, when manhunt started in Nigeria during Buhari's regime in 2015 why wasn't he brought back to the court?

How come he was left out?

That tells you a lot.

Peter Obi tenure ended under Jonathan who was still in power. Thank God for Jonathan in your Peter Obi's life.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Em no dey give shishi.....

Go and verify ..

Choke on that bro.....
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi tenure ended under Jonathan who was still in power. Thank God for Jonathan in your Peter Obi's life.

At this point, it is obvious that you will lie to make your point valid.
His tenure ended under Jonathan so he should not be charged to court..

So others that were charged to court during Buhari's regime that worked under Jonathan, are they different?

Lie to yourself as much as you want....

You have nothing against Peter obi....

You just have hatred that was passed on to you as a brainless person that you arem. They fed you with irrelevant information and you took it.

See the light bro..... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

At this point, it is obvious that you will lie to make your point valid.
His tenure ended under Jonathan so he should not be charged to court..

So others that were charged to court during Buhari's regime that worked under Jonathan, are they different?

Lie to yourself as much as you want....

You have nothing against Peter obi....

You just have hatred that was passed on to you as a brainless person that you arem. They fed you with irrelevant information and you took it.

See the light bro..... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Why would Jonathan charge him to court? You get brain so? Besides, your Peter Obi is a regular customer of efcc. Na Jonathan dey help his life.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Why would Jonathan charge him to court? You get brain so? Besides, your Peter Obi is a regular customer of efcc. Na Jonathan dey help his life.

Seem you're too blind to read..

Who is talking about Jonathan charging him to court.

Are you this daft or are you just intentional dodgimg questions.....

I asked you, since there was a man hunt for corrupt leaders in Nigeria during Buhari's regime on the last administration, why was Peter obi not brought to court to face embezzlement charges you so claimed against him....

Also what happend during the pandora case in court?
Was there any charge against him that wasn't settled in court?

Answer me please then tell me how many of your so called APC members can go to court and come out without the help of a higher body rather so long as you're under APC you're free from all corruption case
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Seem you're too blind to read..

Who is talking about Jonathan charging him to court.

Are you this daft or are you just intentional dodgimg questions.....

I asked you, since there was a man hunt for corrupt leaders in Nigeria during Buhari's regime on the last administration, why was Peter obi not brought to court to face embezzlement charges you so claimed against him....

Also what happend during the pandora case in court?
Was there any charge against him that wasn't settled in court?

Answer me please then tell me how many of your so called APC members can go to court and come out without the help of a higher body rather so long as you're under APC you're free from all corruption case

Na you dey blind na. Peter Obi's tenure ended under Jonathan who even brought him to his federal administration. Na Jonathan helped your Peter Obi life
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you dey blind na. Peter Obi's tenure ended under Jonathan who even brought him to his federal administration. Na Jonathan helped your Peter Obi life

They will never agree.... Keep lying to yourself as much as you want to.

I've given you enough facts here....

If you want to keep lying to the fact that you can't hold Obi responsible for any corrupt act just like your principal and his cohorts.... Be my guest
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

They will never agree.... Keep lying to yourself as much as you want to.

I've given you enough facts here....

If you want to keep lying to the fact that you can't hold Obi responsible for any corrupt act just like your principal and his cohorts.... Be my guest

What stupid fact? The fact that Peter Obi was found with looted 250m?

Or the fact that he invested state funds into his family business. Or the fact that he was impeached.

Heck, the arrested Fidelity's MD Okonkwo in link to Madueke's corruption case fingered Peter Obi as the master planner. If not for the fact that Madueke is on the run today, your criminal Peter Obi will be soup with her.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

What stupid fact? The fact that Peter Obi was found with looted 250m?

Or the fact that he invested state funds into his family business. Or the fact that he was impeached.

Heck, the arrested Fidelity's MD Okonkwo in link to Madueke's corruption case fingered Peter Obi as the master planner. If not for the fact that Madueke is on the run today, your criminal Peter Obi will be soup with her.
What was the judgement at the end of the cases is what I am asking you....

He was impeached yet he still came back to be a sitting governor and then left the state with enough money for his successor which no governor in nigeria has never done

He was caught with 250million like you claim, was he found guilty Yes or No?

He invested government money in his business, one of the lies of BAT. Tell me the business he invested the money into and the claim there is to it. ...

But I can give you proof of your principal BAT With all cases leading to him... From drug, to fake certificate, to alpha beta .....

When you want to come and talk about someone, come with facts and proof not hear say bro ..

I don't deal like that.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Alabaintprice:

What was the judgement at the end of the cases is what I am asking you....

He was impeached yet he still came back to be a sitting governor and then left the state with enough money for his successor which no governor in nigeria has never done

He was caught with 250million like you claim, was he found guilty Yes or No?

He invested government money in his business, one of the lies of BAT. Tell me the business he invested the money into and the claim there is to it. ...

But I can give you proof of your principal BAT With all cases leading to him... From drug, to fake certificate, to alpha beta .....

When you want to come and talk about someone, come with facts and proof not hear say bro ..

I don't deal like that.

What judgement while he was under Jonathan? Na Jonathan saved your Peter Obi life.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter is efcc regular customer.

There is evidence that Tinubu was docked for corruption. Where is your evidence that Peter Obi was arrested by EFCC for corruption?

You are truly a Tinubu idiot grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Alabaintprice(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Kagd10:

What judgement while he was under Jonathan? Na Jonathan saved your Peter Obi life.

You can't answer questions because you know the truth.....

I'm done with you bro.

Mention me without any reply henceforth
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You can't answer questions because you know the truth.....

I'm done with you bro.

Mention me without any reply henceforth

I have given the cold truth backed up by fact. It was Jonathan who saved Peter Obi's life, as well as the fact that Madueke is on the run today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children / MKO Abiola: Fayose Reacts, Suggests Best Honour For Late Politician / 12 Missing As Boat conveying INEC Officials, Results Capsizes In Delta River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.