Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor (29177 Views)

Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / Saraki should Resume His Duties and Stop Campaigning for PDP – Labour Leader / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by rollywise(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. You dey mad!

Your brain is so timid. Your life can belong to him and mc oluomo. But sorry to disappoint you, Nigeria can not afford another tout as president
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
smeag0l:
I can take you on a tour around anambra for free to see for yourself. Let me know when youre ready. This will be an onsite verification so you wont come online to state fallacies

fix your ugm first and sit at home, even your kinsmen are running from towns, na me you won't use do ugm experiment

I will be crazy to visit that Den of criminals now
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by elujah1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
frankson1:

That he said he had one wristwatch and his children don't have car(s) and use public transport?

Prove this one he said
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
rollywise:

Your brain is so timid. Your life can belong to him and mc oluomo. But sorry to disappoint you, Nigeria can not afford another tout as president

See tears and wailing.. as if your enclave don't have their own nurtw.. you dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu has not been campaigning.

Do you know the meaning of campaign? It means "influencing the decision making of the electorates."

Had Tinubu being making statements to influence electorates' decision making? Yes. So, Tinubu had been campaigning.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You saw evidence in the attached below yet you're still crying?

Only a stoopid animal would think the owner of an investment company would become a criminal just because a questionable individual invested his funds into the investment company

Have you asked yourself why it is only Allafrica that reported the news? Why didn't any of the mainstream Media houses in Nigeria report it? grin

Look for another lie, boy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu's legacies:

Housing units,

LAMATA, Gov Fashola

millennium schools,

RRS, Operation sweep by Gen Buba Marwa

Lekki seaport, Owned Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lekki trade zone, Gov Fashola/ Gov Ambode

BRT, Gov Fashola 2008

Eko Atlantic city. Gov Raji Fashola. The project is privately funded by South Energyx Nigeria Limited – the developers and city planners, a subsidiary of the Nigeria-based Chagoury Group of companies – working in strategic partnership with the Lagos State Government and supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

LASTMA,
gigantic LASU teaching hospital,
roads,
Markets,
general hospitals and health centres etc..

Enormous increase in Lagos revenue..

There are many...

My brother, you are just transfering Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode projects to Bola Tinubu. grin grin I searched for Bola Tinubu achievements, I couldnt find them except Bola Tinubu controversies, upon controversies. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

I have asked your fellow miscreants to go ask their jailed drug dealing Igbo brothers how it goes na. They're Jailed on the spot. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime

Have you asked why Tinubu didn't contest the judgement that seized the money? grin

Because he knows he is guilty

Can a government seize your money for no reason?

And did your dead Brain tell you that only igbos do drugs? grin

Ask Alhaja Tinubu why she allowed Amuda ogunlere to use her daughter's identity to travel to America. grin

Òpònú Ayíràdà ni ẹ́ sha! grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu was only mentioned because he sold his house. That was all. Different from Peter Obi who used his teenage daughter name to open an offshore account which he used to launder state funds while he was a governor

And why hasn't your witch-hunting EFCC arrested Peter Obi? grin

This same EFCC had arrested Tinubu before. You forgot, right?

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

My brother, you are just transfering Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode projects to Bola Tinubu. grin grin I searched for Bola Tinubu achievements, I couldnt find them except Bola Tinubu controversies, upon controversies. grin grin

Read the two attached below and cure your mahdness..

Lastly, Lekki seaport is an integral part of Lekki trade zone and it was the work of Tinubu, not federal government who spent no kobo on it. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

And why hasn't your witch-hunting EFCC arrested Peter Obi? grin

This same EFCC had arrested Tinubu before. You forgot, right?

Peter is efcc regular customer.

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Have you asked why Tinubu didn't contest the judgement that seized the money? grin

Because he knows he is guilty

Can a government seize your money for no reason?

And did your dead Brain tell you that only igbos do drugs? grin

Ask Alhaja Tinubu why she allowed Amuda ogunlere to use her daughter's identity to travel to America. grin

Òpònú Ayíràdà ni ẹ́ sha! grin

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your uselesssss dumbbbbb skull. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

Stop projecting your uselesssss family for us.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your uselesssss dumbbbbb skull. Tinubu has never been convicted of any crime.

Stop projecting your uselesssss family for us.

Have you asked your cursed skull why Tinubu didn't contest the seizure of the money?

Is it because he knows he is guilty? grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter is efcc regular customer.

Good. Can you show us what EFCC found in his house? Or EFCC forgot to show you what they found? grin

Answer me, bọ̀dá òpònú. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Good. Can you show us what EFCC found in his house? Or EFCC forgot to show you what they found? grin

Answer me, bọ̀dá òpònú. grin grin

Peter Obi's house was the only politician house close to the unknown 43million. The fact that he's done it before when 250m in cash was found in his car in Lagos shows that he's the suspect..

Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state except for investing state funds into his family business which he justified.

That's the criminal you champion. Oloribuku.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Have you asked your cursed skull why Tinubu didn't contest the seizure of the money?

Is it because he knows he is guilty? grin

The money wasn't his. It was the money of the individual who saved into Tinubu's compass investment company. Your brain is so uselesssss!

I repeat, USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your uselesssss brain.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

The money wasn't his. It was the money of the individual who saved into Tinubu's compass investment company. Your brain is so uselesssss!

I repeat, USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminal. Sink that into your uselesssss brain.

Can your cursed skull show us tennable evidence that the money isn't his? I mean evidence from mainstream Nigerian Media, not something cooked up by Allafrica. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Read the two attached below and cure your mahdness..

Lastly, Lekki seaport is an integral part of Lekki trade zone and it was the work of Tinubu, not federal government who spent no kobo on it. Sink that into your uselesssss skull.
Tinubu was a theorist, drawing blueprints for 8 years , without executing any projects. Thanks to Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode who worked tirelessly to carryout projects.

Meanwhile, here are the true achievements of Bola Tinubu:

TINUBU ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOV OF LAGOS STATE

.Transformed from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Osun State to Bola Tinubu of Lagos State

.Tinubu underdeveloped Lagos by increasing Lagos debt from N200 million to N100 Billion in 8 years.

'Humonguous pensions in monetary and landed property terms.

'Drawing Blueprints and plans for 8 years. So, Tinubu is a lecturer and no longer an executive officer? Tinubu urchins no go kill person with laughter .. grin

- Refused to go for his mother's burial in Iragbigi, Osun State.

. Turned Lagos wealth to family and friends asset.

.Illegal operation of 16 foreign accounts

.Appropriation of Lagos funds in buying shares in Econet

.Political godfatherism and hooliganism in Lagos state

.Use of bullion vans to influence elections in Lagos state

. And many others

grin grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Can your cursed skull show us tennable evidence that the money isn't his? I mean evidence from mainstream Nigerian Media, not something cooked up by Allafrica. grin

According to a uselesssss Brain like yours, the owner of an investment company would become a criminal just because a criminal saved his money into the investment company? Well, USA officials are not uselesssss people with uselesssss brain like yours.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi's house was the only politician house close to the unknown 43million. The fact that he's done it before when 250m in cash was found in his car in Lagos shows that he's the suspect..

Peter Obi achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state except for investing state funds into his family business which he justified.

That's the criminal you champion. Oloribuku.

Oga, I said you should show me what EFCC found in his house.

And why didn't that same EFCC refer to the 250m? Is it because EFCC knows that there is no case on it? grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

According to a uselesssss Brain like yours, the owner of an investment company would become a criminal just because a criminal saved his money into the investment company? Well, USA officials are not uselesssss people with uselesssss brain like yours.

I didn't say you should bark like a rabid dog. I said you should show me evidence that the money doesn't belong to Tinubu. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Oga, I said you should show me what EFCC found in his house.

And why didn't that same EFCC refer to the 250m? Is it because EFCC knows that there is no case on it? grin

Efcc searched his house, the same way they queried him in the case of 250m.. if not for oga Jonathan in his life. Peter Obi is efcc regular customer.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

I didn't say you should bark like a rabid dog. I said you should show me evidence that the money doesn't belong to Tinubu. grin

You're the one barking na. The evidence is USA officials who didn't arrest Tinubu. USA officials are not uselesssss like you!
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

My friend just de para, when confounded with superior arguments. Na wa o. grin Old boy, calm down, abeg. Just use facts and figures to counter me. Election is not war! grin

Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one barking na. The evidence is USA officials who didn't arrest Tinubu. USA officials are not uselesssss like you!

Why hasn't Tinubu contested the judgement and reclaim the money? grin answer me, Mr rabid dog grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:
Tinubu was a theorist, drawing blueprints for 8 years , without executing any projects. Thanks to Gov Fashola and Gov Ambode who worked tirelessly to carryout projects.

Meanwhile, here are the true achievements of Bola Tinubu:

TINUBU ACHIEVEMENTS AS GOV OF LAGOS STATE

.Transformed from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Osun State to Bola Tinubu of Lagos State

.Tinubu underdeveloped Lagos by increasing Lagos debt from N200 million to N100 Billion in 8 years.

'Humonguous pensions in monetary and landed property terms.

'Drawing Blueprints and plans for 8 years. So, Tinubu is a lecturer and no longer an executive officer? Tinubu urchins no go kill person with laughter .. grin

- Refused to go for his mother's burial in Iragbigi, Osun State.

. Turned Lagos wealth to family and friends asset.

.Illegal operation of 16 foreign accounts

.Appropriation of Lagos funds in buying shares in Econet

.Political godfatherism and hooliganism in Lagos state

.Use of bullion vans to influence elections in Lagos state

. And many others

grin grin

If you had a brain, you would be asking how Fashola was able to commission a BRT project within few months into office. You dey mad. As a matter of fact, Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet affirmed that the BRT was already completed under Tinubu and he had even asked Tinubu when to commission it but Tinubu told him that Fashola would commission hence why Fashola could only commission within few months into office. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

As for the Lekki trade zone and lekki seaport. Tinubu came up with the project, sought for investors before partnering them with Lagos government. He already completed his jobs.

All what you can come up with is an irrelevant unknown trashyy old paper who doesn't even know the Gani they were talking about? No be only source paper, you go soon see 'ending'.. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Efcc searched his house, the same way they queried him in the case of 250m.. if not for oga Jonathan in his life. Peter Obi is efcc regular customer.

Stop going about in a circle like a cursed dog.

Show me what EFCC found in his house.

Why hasn't he been prosecuted for the ₦250 mil?

Answer straight and stop barking like a rabid dog. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Why hasn't Tinubu contested the judgement and reclaim the money? grin answer me, Mr rabid dog grin

Uselesssss brain, it wasn't his money to begin with..
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by adetayo234: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss brain, it wasn't his money to begin with..

Where is your evidence, Mr cursed rabid dog? grin

You have no tennable evidence, right? grin
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Stop going about in a circle like a cursed dog.

Show me what EFCC found in his house.

Why hasn't he been prosecuted for the ₦250 mil?

Answer straight and stop barking like a rabid dog. grin

You're the one barking like a uselesssss dog na..How many has efcc prosecuted?
Na Jonathan dey help Peter Obi's life whose tenure ended under oga Jonathan. He's efcc regular customer.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi should go vomit the Nigerian money he looted when he chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his cronies.. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by Kagd10: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
adetayo234:

Where is your evidence, Mr cursed rabid dog? grin

You have no tennable evidence, right? grin

USA officials are my evidence! Sink that into your uselesssss skull
Re: Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor by jamace(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Kagd10:

If you had a brain, you would be asking how Fashola was able to commission a BRT project within few months into office. You dey mad. As a matter of fact, Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet affirmed that the BRT was already completed under Tinubu and he had even asked Tinubu when to commission it but Tinubu told him that Fashola would commission hence why Fashola could only commission within few months into office. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

As for the Lekki trade zone and lekki seaport. Tinubu came up with the project, sought for investors before partnering them with Lagos government. He already completed his jobs.

All what you can come up with is an irrelevant unknown trashyy old paper who doesn't even know the Gani they were talking about? No be only source paper, you go soon see 'ending'.. Yeye dey smell
@bolded,
"Launched in March 2008, the new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system provides Lagos commuters with a clean, affordable and reliable means of getting around in the city. The BRT is a bus-based mass transit system that delivers fast, comfortable and cost-effective service..."

Was Bola Tinubu Gov of Lagos in March 2008? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Our Refineries Can't Work, At Least For Now. / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.