Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80063 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Leah32: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Sharp

With this many will want to know about the genocide

woman you have done much

Respect

If not of the igbos

Many people would have start answering Islamic name in Nigeria just because of people who wanted APC

You started well but didn’t end well , I pray your life doesn’t work like that

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Patriotsleague: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

The point is about the attrocities the queen and her family did...if you think they did good to your family, keep worshipping her but let others insult her for whatever she did to their people or countries...it shouldn't be your business unless you are related to the queen cheesy
The point is the queen did not start the slave trade, it started hundreds of years before she was born. What about your brothers killing each other, what about black governors and president enslaving their people economically in order to control them. After about 200 years after the abolishing of slave trade, you are still blaming the British. You are a fool, in the old days there was no world order, might was right. If we had the power over them then, we probably would have enslaved them.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by franchasofficia: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Without the British or without what Ojukwu started?

Well, I don’t care about that anyway. I’m only a giant mocking the dead but since Igbos don’t see no wrong in it, nah to dey mock any Igbo man wey die be that oo..
That singular tweet from Dr Uju Anya have caused global uproar and research into the cause of her anger; The Biafran Genocide masterminded by the British government.

That alone is a plus for all Igbos worldwide, we celebrate that brave woman.

If you like mock Igbo people when they die, that's your right

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Which genocide
It was a war. You lost. Period.

Bla bla bla bla

War is about interest

You killed them

They left to stay on their own

But you started killing them

Did they drag your land with you

They only left for their land

Did they commit any crime

Today you are the ones telling them to go back to their land which they did years back
But you kill them

Just because of they left for their land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Exmilitant:
don't forget to add;
They were the Aros haunting the hinterlands of Alaigbo kidnapping women and children and selling them off to "buyers" via Calabar river.

Confused tribe!
I strongly believe that you are the confused person.
Tribalism and bigotry has eaten deep into your system,
Leaving ur brains in peanuts

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Adakintroy: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
If them no colonize you how you for take type this inside ur forest

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Leah32:

You started well but didn’t end well , I pray your life doesn’t work like that

You will end up badly, any other thing you say also will be triple fold for you
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GodsOwnMan: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
infogeneral:
The colonization has done more good that harm to Africa. Many in Africa would still be living in the caves now if the westerners did not come.

Lies from a colonially brainwashed goblin.

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Lashist(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The point is the queen did not start the slave trade, it started hundreds of years before she was born. What about your brothers killing each other, what about black governors and president enslaving their people economically in order to control them. After about 200 years after the abolishing of slave trade, you are still blaming the British. You are a fool, in the old days there was no world order, might was right. If we had the power over them then, we probably would have enslaved them.
Nope...you are the bigger fool...you dont tell people how to forgive and forget. Whether she started the slavery or colonization or not(even though the royal family and bristish were the biggest colonizers), its nobody's business. She partook in it. Whether we had the power over them or not, its not the problem. we didnt and we are the minority so allow them complain...that's how blacks still complain about white supremacists till date...your stupid reason should also be the same reason why hitler should be celebrated...jambite you are the fool. Take a look at your profile. Your sole reason of wanting to celebrate the queen is to get back at igbos because the Uju woman is an igbo and peter obi you hate is also igbo cheesy..take your insults to the irish and indians that hates the queen too

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fredoooooo: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
GlobTrotter:
this is just plane stupid, rude and uncut. This only seems normal with Nigerians
Nigerians see abnormalities as normal ...

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by CurrentSamuel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Bold, Beautiful and Nw afor
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by SecretReporter(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
Had it been she was in Abia now, I for don take her serious..

You claimed they did your fore-fathers evil and you still living in their land. Hypocrisy at the highest..

Biafra people killed Nigeria. Nigeria people killed Biafra. It’s called war & not friendly match..
is America British land or you don't read again

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

don't preach hate...
Nobody better pass ..
Nobody holy pass.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by uthlaw: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

No go kee urself ooo!!
Ya pressure too high!
U better calm down
And leave tribalism. It will not favour you
see this one!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Regie2bless: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
This madam too like vawulence o grin. Abeg who fit translate? grin
make she wait for me to give her job when dey sack her, ode. People who are clapping for will no give her work if dey sack her. Why no channel such energy in conderming buhari government

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GEEBITE: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
As if I didnt know. The fact that he was an Egyptian makes him automatically a black man? An African he was geographically but was never a black man racially. The dad the former owner of Harrods and Fulaham is still alive,go ahead and call him a black man to his face.
fman:

He is an Egyptian.
Pls always Verify facts before u comment
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Insult is uncalled for undecided
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by MNDY(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make she relax na....he don happen he don happen
This same western world allowed her lesbian lifestyle

All these past history to spoil the future

Abeg make we forgive and forget

We have learnt alot from the past so that it won't repeat itself....we should move on...

No matter what I still believe the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect

Try and listen to Kendrick Lamar on his very if not most powerful joint and hardest hip-hop joint ever in my opinion THE BLACKER THE BERRY. Kendrick literally bared it all. The pains of being a black man, the oppression, inferiority complex and discrimination all from colonialism/slave trade.

There is virtually nothing Kendrick did not say on this track. It's so extreme a Black hates his own race and kills his fellow Black for being Blacker than him. Sometimes I think Kendrick is greater than 2Pac. What a genius and lyrically ultra-intelligent human.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Adakintroy:
If them no colonize you how you for take type this inside ur forest
You wey dey city,
How far?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by blackpanda: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Bla bla bla bla

War is about interest

You killed them

They left to stay on their own

But you started killing them

Did they drag your land with you

They only left for their land

Did they commit any crime

Today you are the ones telling them to go back to their land which they did years back
But you kill them

Just because of they left for their land

What of the people they also massacred in the east?

Who will pay for that

You called for war, you got it. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
DollarSigns:

But the queen is the reason you own a phone and can type this classless opinion of yours
Otherwise, you’d be a peasant/bushman/nomad etc
The black man has always been very ungrateful, greedy but quick to blame his misfortunes on others that’s why he was ever ready to sell his kin just because he wanted the white man’s money cool

Did the queen invent the mobile phone
You are just foolish sir
Sorry but you don’t reason
With this mentality you have Nigeria is for ever doomed , you lack knowledge of your bleeped history , who told you, your ancestors had no language or bush people?
How ignorant and dumb you sound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by FireUpNow(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman is a disgrace because you earn your living in the foreign land and you still speak ill of a dead monarch even though the British stole from us during their Colonia era but we should get serious, some other countries in the world were colonized too and they are far developed than African countries. We should quite complaining and start our own development. Was India not colonized by the British? Still they are trying manufacturing things especially drugs and medications. If Prof Uju is serious and want to fight this fight let her come back to the land Biafra and start shooting
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Kobicove(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:

You will end up badly, any other thing you say also will be triple fold for you

Na vawulence full this thread...you guys should take it easy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Goke7: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman has finally put our SE brothers on the edge.

People who never witnessed the war themselves or direct victims of the war behaving like prisoners of war, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �
You mean 'eke ebu'

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Lashist(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

What I’m against is mocking the dead, nothing concern me with her statement.

And yes, as a Nigerian, it concerns me cuz she’s repping us out there. What sort of image is she painting Nigeria?

Lord knows I would have kept quiet had it been she wasn’t a Nigerian..
Oga whether they mock her or not, e no concern her again...na her creator she go answer to...they still do mock and insult hitler till now...abeg where have you seen them praise hitler recently? She didnt even do half of what irish people did...go to irish twitter community and see how they repping their country

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Patriotsleague: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

Nope...you are the bigger fool...you dont tell people how to forgive and forget. Whether she started the slavery or colonization or not(even though the royal family and bristish were the biggest colonizers), its nobody's business. She partook in it. Whether we had the power over them or not, its not the problem. we didnt and we are the minority so allow them complain...that's how blacks still complain about white supremacists till date...your stupid reason should also be the same reason why hitler should be celebrated...jambite you are the fool. Take a look at your profile. Your sole reason of wanting to celebrate the queen is to get back at igbos because the Uju woman is an igbo and peter obi you hate is also igbo cheesy..take your insults to the irish and indians that hates the queen too
Fck you nobody needs your forgiveness, that lady is an idiot, they need to revoke her visa and passport. Foolish hypocrites talk about whites being evil, but queue for their visa and go serve them like slaves in their country. You are a big fool for comparing the Queen to Hitler. Hitler invaded nations for no reason, this Queen didn't do that.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
GEEBITE:
As if I didnt know. The fact that he was an Egyptian makes him automatically a black man? An African he was geographically but was never a black man racially. The dad the former owner of Harrods and Fulaham is still alive,go ahead and call him a black man to his face.
I just verified that u no get sense, you just dey jump jump
Like werey.
Wetin you know?
Rephrase my comment
And also rephrase the guy's comment you quoted, he never mentioned black man.
What he mentioned was African
You quickly asked "who told you that he is a black man"
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
ElSudani:
The woman is a raving lunatic. Your colonizer? Colonialism in Africa ended under her rule. She didn't start it.

U very stupid, how many professor of her standard do you have in your family.
U would've stand with her if her name sounds Amina,hadiza or halima. Your hatred on the SE will manifest upon you some day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by VirileNelly2420: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Salubata:
This woman should calm down.

Not everything should be said. She destroy herself with are gutter behaviour.

She's being praised into destruction.

Otoro gba gbu e gi "May stomach ache kill you"
how are you a refugee omoredia4presidentttt
Well, I think it's not a proper interpretation.
"Otoro gbagbuo gi"
...should be "may dysentery kill u" grin grin @running stomach. @yoruba stew

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by OnknownSoldier: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
I love this woman already, I think we have something in common �

Lemme guess, you are both Igbos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.