Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80060 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GeneralPula: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

Then we should celebrate hitler for whatever he did since it was a war and not friendly match

Don’t you guys celebrate Ojukwu?

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ElSudani: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Evilblackman:

She wasn’t talking about colonialism you fool
She meant the genocide of igbos and other african people

Why then did she mention her colonizers? Can you even read?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

If you like put money make we bet. I know the system far far better than you.
you assume you are the only one who has been to america before lol
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Maobichek: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Beremx:
fixed

Good evening, please learn to ignore some comments, most people respect themselves when you ignore their comments, thank you.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by OlujobaSamuel: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
xandy84:
African always point fingers but somehow miss the real culprit. Canada was colonized, same for Australia and America but they moved on, developed their countries but here we are blaming our colonizer for lack of development even after years of mismanagement from previous government.
The Queen did not start Nigeria civil war, and like every human, she has the right to support any side that benefits her agenda cos as human, we are govern by self preservation.
This lady is about to lose her job and she is about to claim racism. There is limit to freedom of speech. If your private actions bring disrepute to your employer, they can fire you cos they have to protect their own interests.

My response is not to the lady, but to the assertion of Slavery/Colonisation having a good side.
The FG has given so many freebies to people affected by terrorism in the NE, can we then say that terrorism is having it's own benefits to those people?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uju just woke up from her slumber. Did she speak against the queen while she was alive?

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ponyonm: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
You guys need to go see how the Irish are celebrating her death. Indians, Pakistanis, people from Latin America, etc. I never knew they hated the queen that much. This should serve as a lesson to the world powers and the royal house, going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by thecommunist(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
I hope they will still hail her when the repercussion of her words and action starts.
she lacks wisdom.
people should learn to fight from a position of power and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Thebig4: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GeneralPula: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
She is talking about British government's role in Nigeria-Biafra war which Britain masterminded the massacre of Biafrans using Nigerian soldiers as a guise to commit the worst genocide in Africa.

Without British government's support for Nigeria, Biafra would have been a beautiful country forging her path devoid of biles from people they call countrymen and women, and maybe the rest of those that continued as Nigeria would have been far better than they are today.

Uju Anya isn't cursing Queen just because of slave trade okay?

Without the British or without what Ojukwu started?

Well, I don’t care about that anyway. I’m only against mocking the dead but since Igbos don’t see no wrong in it, nah to dey mock any Igbo man wey die be that oo..

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Mbo07: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abeg make Britain and Nigeria no come go war like rusia and ukrain o!! My boutwey dey owe me go sooon use this wan say e wan run go village war dey come. Make una allow me collect my money abeg
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Lashist(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Don’t you guys celebrate Ojukwu?
The point is about the attrocities the queen and her family did...if you think they did good to your family, keep worshipping her but let others insult her for whatever she did to their people or countries...it shouldn't be your business unless you are related to the queen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by spencekat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

[/b]I'm tired of typing[b]

No, continue,don't be weary.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Keep quiet !!!

You no nothing about Queen Elizabeth !

You are just following bandwagon !!!

Tell me how Queen Elizabeth affected your life ?

Better go and hold your politicians and leave the innocent Queen alone !

See how much our own person thief !!!
God will punish the bitch_

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
xandy84:
African always point fingers but somehow miss the real culprit. Canada was colonized, same for Australia and America but they moved on, developed their countries but here we are blaming our colonizer for lack of development even after years of mismanagement from previous government.
The Queen did not start Nigeria civil war, and like every human, she has the right to support any side that benefits her agenda cos as human, we are govern by self preservation.
This lady is about to lose her job and she is about to claim racism. There is limit to freedom of speech. If your private actions bring disrepute to your employer, they can fire you cos they have to protect their own interests.

Seems you are oblivious to what happened in Americans history
Because if you knew you would understand what is genocide , the real americans are almost extinct Because of the British
And development came because of the mixture of the worlds races all in America
Please try and read

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by TempleHouse: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
The worst colonisation by the Fulani government In Nigeria today is worst than what British colonisation does In our life!

Uju Anya is misinformed and naive to expose her vile, disgusting and parochial gutter sentiment about a woman cherished all over the world.

Uju Anya decided to relocate abroad for better life and is better off to spew evils about her suffering family and not for her country.

What an irony !!!
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Benitoh: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nwannem were ya nwayo grin grin

I love and respect these woman. And i mean every bit of it.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I support Dr. Uju but I despise Peter Obi with a passion. Tinubu is my candidate. This has nothing to do with politics. Get your head out your anus.

Who is Peter Obi? You definitely are used to putting your head in anus dear, I'm not competing on that with you.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Lekan239(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.
does this justified what the colonizer did is right?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by frog12: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
can someone tell that IBO woman to keep quiet. the queen was without fault.

she and the british allowed apartheid in south africa and zimbabwe for a long time. they could have stopped it. they only acted in zimbabwe because mugabe pushed them to war, and in south africa because the whole world couldn't allow it to continue.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Patriotsleague: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=fman post=116508346][/quote]
We and you are different.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GeneralPula: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mozegee:
You are just an idiot who don't know history.how old are you.

You lack interacting manners.
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by stasius: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
The balls on this woman grin

Ọ kwa eeeh. Nnukwu mkpụrụ amụ.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by gambojimeta: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
grin she go soon collect sack letter
Bezos may decide to pull his funding from the uni as well for employing such a character grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by DollarSigns(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:
You can never be a good history student and not share the same sentiment with this woman. Queen Elizabeth and her family have committed unprecedented evil against humanity. I can't even begin to type the kind of damage they have done to world.

Is it the destruction and the disorientation of African people and their culture? Africa was self sufficient until they came with slave trade wherein they adopted and exported our young main overseas. When they embarked on industrial revolution, they made sure that they replace our food crop production with cash crop production. This singular act ruined Africa.

They brought fake religion that severed Africans from their ancestors thereby making them to lose their history and identity. They made us believe that all our actions are sin; we need a Jesus to justify our sinful nature. Accepting Jesus won't stop us from sinning, but out sins would now be forgiven. Crazy if you ask me!

They drew up the map of the world with blood, cutting families away from each other and joining strangers together. They extol nationalism but condemn tribalism. For goodness sake, tribe is to Africa what nation is to Europeans.

They give freedom to their own on request but suppress any voice of freedom in Africa.

They imposed strange political and education system on us that would never help in addressing our peculiar challenges.

I'm tired of typing

But the queen is the reason you own a phone and can type this classless opinion of yours
Otherwise, you’d be a peasant/bushman/nomad etc
The black man has always been very ungrateful, greedy but quick to blame his misfortunes on others that’s why he was ever ready to sell his kin just because he wanted the white man’s money cool
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Osariemen12: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
uncleck:

I'm tired of typing

Respect man. Only the unlearned will criticise this woman. History is a bank that contains the good and bad. You cannot ignore one to highlight the other.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by blackpanda: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Sharp

With this many will want to know about the genocide

woman you have done much

Respect

If not of the igbos

Many people would have start answering Islamic name in Nigeria just because of people who wanted APC

Which genocide
It was a war. You lost. Period.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Evilblackman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
ElSudani:

Why then did she mention her colonizers? Can you even read?

Because she mentioned colonials mean she was talking about colonialism?
Can’t you read and understand?

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
gambojimeta:

Bezos may decide to pull his funding from the uni as well for employing such a character grin
exactly and you know america is all bout money. they will toss her out before losing that besos funding cheesy
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Masterito(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is uncalled for. Totally unnecessary.
Kabirudeen25:
This madam too like vawulence o grin. Abeg who fit translate? grin
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GeneralPula: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lashist:

The point is about the attrocities the queen and her family did...if you think they did good to your family, keep worshipping her but let others insult her for whatever she did to their people or countries...it shouldn't be your business unless you are related to the queen cheesy

What I’m against is mocking the dead, nothing concern me with her statement.

And yes, as a Nigerian, it concerns me cuz she’s repping us out there. What sort of image is she painting Nigeria?

Lord knows I would have kept quiet had it been she wasn’t a Nigerian..
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by azpekuliar: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:
She says the Queen should die in excruciating pains for what the Queen did to her family during the Nigerian civil war but this same woman would be in jail for this in Nigeria.

Her own culture and ancestors forbid her sexuality but it is the West that granted her a safe haven to be whatever she wants.

The irony.

That culture of homophobia was introduced to you by your colonizers. Africans coexisted peacefully with homosexuals until they came with their Abrahamic religions. Read your history mental slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.