Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" (80046 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
byrron:

That sack letter will fetch her a life term earnings, they won't dare.
its justifiable sacking. she tarnishing the institutions reputation
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Starz825:

Definitely for selfish interest...

I don't know

But at least you agree he spareheaded the decolonisation

What fvckery has any of your did

Though am not Igbo , but am happy for them

They give you snitch a very good hard time

At least we hear of Zik of Africa

Call any of yours out
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by ElSudani: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
The woman is a raving lunatic. Your colonizer? Colonialism in Africa ended under her rule. She didn't start it.

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Reallife17: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Why didn't your dumb fathers resist or die. Cowards are enslaved.
Our rulers sold us out and we forget that. Ethiopa and Liberia were not colonized but were are they today? African leaders are our biggest problem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Karleb(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
wolesmile:
She says the Queen should die in excruciating pains for what the Queen did to her family during the Nigerian civil war but this same woman would be in jail for this in Nigeria.

Her own culture and ancestors forbid her sexuality but it is the West that granted her a safe haven to be whatever she wants.

The irony.

Sometimes this issue requires emotional intelligence. Putin hates the Queen's gut but eventually wrote a decent farewell message to her.

Our very own fore fathers kept slaves and sold them to these British, till today, our leaders are ready to exchange some of us for a bottle of Budwiser. The issue is not black and white, it has many shades of gray.

I mean, it was these same British coupled with Americans that stopped the slave trade, our own ancestors never thought of that.

Till today, we are still killing people in the name of Abobaku, oro and the likes, when you ask them, they tell you it's because their forefathers did it, so they must continue the ritual. Are we talking about the same forefathers that do not know what an eclipse is? Are we not supposed to make change?

I personally don't care about the queen. She might be a bad person but my own clan have done worse. I'd rather channel my hatred to them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GodsOwnMan: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
For someone that campaigns strongly for APC and Tinubu to be a president; the only thing you have in common with that awesome woman is knowing how to type in English.She doesn't have low mentality.

I support Dr. Uju but I despise Peter Obi with a passion. Tinubu is my candidate. This has nothing to do with politics. Get your head out your anus.

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
uthlaw:
100percent...the same you that say Igbo's safe pple...tell us how!
No go kee urself ooo!!
Ya pressure too high!
U better calm down
And leave tribalism. It will not favour you
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by franchasofficia: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.
The Asians are more reasonable than you black Africans in the sense that when Malaysia and Singapore saw that their forcing themselves to remain together as one country wasn't working due to differences in ideology and belief, Malaysian lawmakers who were the majority locked up themselves in their NA and passed a bill expelling Singapore from Malaysia and Malaysia celebrated it and started to rebuild their country from scratch and today both Singapore and Malaysia are doing great.

Same thing happened in Korea when North Korea and South Korea saw their differences, they separated and both countries are living happier today.

But you black Africans are so greedy, foolish and heartless that you hate each other and still don't want to separate for peace and progress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Capitalismisasc: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin She get bars, but her time as an academic don dey cut small small

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by fman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Like i give a fucƙ on this nonsense attention you just gave me grin grin grin
So u get sense like this?
Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by TempleHouse: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman is truly showing her Real and True colour of where she came from.

One of the reasons why her kinsmen are being ostracised and not allowed to take the leadership position of the country.

Why can’t you stay back in your country to help your displaced family

I wonder if she had any knowledge of the Holocaust, otherwise she would be happy she can still go back home to worship in her beloved Okija Shrine!

What an embarrassment to her tribe !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by kingyakos: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
GlobTrotter:
this is just plane stupid, rude and uncut. This only seems normal with Nigerians

Go to Kenya, Ireland, India etc and see how people are celebrating the Queen's deaths, laying curses on her, some bars in Ireland has declared free beer just to show how they hated the queen for all the massacre she has done globally.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Charly500(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
In as much as we all know Britain should have done things differently back then during colonization, but for Gods sake its being more than 60 years since our independence, time and time again, rather than our useless leaders exploring ways of improving the lives of nigerians, they are busy enriching themselves and their families.

Queen Elizabeth has done her part and has left this world, none of our useless leaders both past and present should come and start blaming her, do your own part by making life better for those who put you in power.

Unfortunately in 2022, we are still lacking basic amenities like power, water and good accessible roads.

One useless politician will come and start expecting nigerians to praise him for executing a road project completed with unbelievable amount of money, and before you know it they start using it to campaign.

For Goodness sake, these are basic things we nigerians are suppose to have, and they expect us to start praising them for construction of roads.

It is obvious alot needs to change in this country, in order for things to get better.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thanks Uju. Any who wish to remain a slave is free. Elohim is doing wonders since 2019. Reign of evil is over for all believers.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Hotfreeze: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
If not for her colonizers, this ugly thing would have had her towtow sliced by her brothers in the East. She should actually be grateful to her colonizers for being alive.

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Wintertime: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Slurity:
Shallow thinker you are. Who are Igbo in Nigeria? Igbo is the least among the 3 majority. How come it become relevant without others know it? The last time I checked, Dubai has more Islamic name than Nigeria per ratio and its far better. How does the Christian name we bear in the south or Igbo land makes our life better. Think before you talk. Ode!

Wailers doing the normal doings just to wail

Am happy for my Christian name

At least am not a head slamming bombing killing modafvcker like you

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by detectivejones: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fierce, bold, fearless bla bla those showering her with acolades will crawl into their holes when the table turns. Personally, I think she's taking this rant too far,if not for anything the west gave her the freedom to express her sexuality, something she cannot try back home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GodsOwnMan: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
this one that the institution ( carnegie mellon ) has already started to write letters to distance themselves from her and her opinions

And that is where it will end. Tenure na your mate? It is easier to impeach an American president than to sack an American tenured professor. My first-hand knowledge of this issue pass your power. Stop arguing.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by aariwa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
GEEBITE:
So late Dodi Fayed looks like a black man to you?
so African Arabs are white?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by olaztek(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman needs to move on jare. If Japan refused to move on from what America did to them, they wouldn't have been where they are today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by infogeneral: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
The colonization has done more good that harm to Africa. Many in Africa would still be living in the caves now if the westerners did not come.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by SolutionsMed: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Latakia:
Igbo and hatred. They blame everybody Queen Elizabeth, Lord Lugard, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Okotie Eboh, Sir Alex Ferguson, United Nations, Buhari, Tinubu, FIFA, UEFA, CAF etc for their mistakes except themselves. This is the picture of the man on wheel chair that destroyed Nigeria perfect system of government (Regional Gornment) where every region controlled her resources and pay tax to the central government. The perfect system of government was left to us by the British colonial masters. The picture show the man being pushed by Peterrorist Obi Pandora to court during the Nnamdi Kanu terrorist trial. Today they are planning to govern the same country they hate and call zoo.
Say No Terrorism

You are worse terrorist for posting hateful falsehood. What is the connection with IPOB during Atiku's 2019 tribunal hearing on a day, Prof Nwabueze made a special appearance?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Uzomarrr12345: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
BadRadio:
let the politicians wait... we'll get them in 2023, they are part and contributors in the conspiracy to make the Nigerian citizen suffer, they'll get their own breakfast very soon... right now the focus is on that 96 year old dead bitch_ may the devil reserve a special hell for her, let the white bitch_ burn and die a second time...
Keep quiet !!!

You no nothing about Queen Elizabeth !

You are just following bandwagon !!!

Tell me how Queen Elizabeth affected your life ?

Better go and hold your politicians and leave the innocent Queen alone !

See how much our own person thief !!!

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Iamgrey5(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
The woman should calm down

She has a job to protect, her professionalism and family to feed.

She shouldn't loose everything over the death of someone whose life was not that consequential to her existence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Coldie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
ecolime:
I disagree.

The Asians took their destiny in their hands and have started competing with the colonizers.

Our grandfathers complained, our fathers complained, we are complaining and our children might complain in future.

We Africans should stop this victim mentality. It's irritating.
I said same thing. Africa was better run when we were under colonial rule, we advocated for independence for it only to start complaining everyday about colonial rule because low-key we know deep down colonial rule isnt our problem but the failure of leadership on our path

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by sukkot: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

And that is where it will end. Tenure na your mate? It is easier to impeach an American president than to sack an American tenured professor. My first-hand knowledge of this issue pass your power. Stop arguing.
alrght shebi na here we dey ? i go mention you after they sack her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Minjim: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
This woman lacked class. I wonder how she got her PHD

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by viktuur(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
havenz:
To change the world, are you serious, the queen was on the throne for 70yrs even Nigeria got no impact from her.

Now i choose to support UJU.
Africa is still in dark all because of our evil corrupt leaders.

But if I am right, Malaysia, Singapore New Zealand and Australia, where also heavily impacted by colonization. Why are we here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by BePrepared: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
ivolt:
The quota system pseudocommunist professor is really enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Under a meritocracy, she would be on welfare stipends to stay afloat.

Don't write what you don't know the meaning because others are writing.

Uju Anya is using quota system in the US?
Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by GEEBITE: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Associate Professor of an irrelevant degree teaching critical race theory at Carnegie Mellon University
ivolt:

Renowned for what exactly?
Rage, racist struggle and protest and "black power"?

FYI, just because someone has a "professor" near their name doesn't
mean jack. It only impresses illiterates who don't know better.

Well, I will credit her with gaming the woke system to emerge a notorious voice
in gender and race problems amplification. This is a person that would have
been selling Sekpe to Okada riders in Asaba. Sometimes noise and bullshit pays.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" by Amaizu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
grin she go soon collect sack letter
In Texas ?. For holding an opinion and posting it on her personal handle ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.