Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? (386 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Queen has £350 million amassed from colonisation, whilst people cant afford food, heat or are homeless.

Her husband was an arrogant bigot.

Her son is a sexual abuser whoms victim she paid £12 million to keep them quiet.

This is what you mourn(?)

#AbolishTheMonarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by GodsOwnMan: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
The are the producto of colonial brainwashing through Chrisitianity and Islam.

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
The are the producto of colonial brainwashing through Chrisitianity and Islam.
Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by nightfox01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
They have been indoctrinated to believe what they are told just like western media is doing today shoving lgbtq on our kids and us

1 Like

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by shantti(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol, as if they personally knew Queen Eliza
Which one be she had a good heart

1 Like

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by robinso01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why is it that most of you didn't come out and spit all these when she's alive?
Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Why is it that most of you didn't come out and spit all these when she's alive?
Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
BadRadio:
The Queen has £350 million amassed from colonisation, whilst people cant afford food, heat or are homeless.

Her husband was an arrogant bigot.

Her son is a sexual abuser whoms victim she paid £12 million to keep them quiet.

This is what you mourn(?)

#AbolishTheMonarchy

You're trying so hard to push a fvcked up narrative that's not selling.

Believe it or not having the British here has proven to be more advantageous than you can imagine.

1. The fvcked up state of your country is non of their contribution, your leaders are to blame, for not thinking progressively even after independence in 1960.

2. Though colonization has it's effect, but believe me many Nigerians have dropped that stupid inferiority complex and are doing very well in Europe and earning good pay.

3. In your university, I can bet my ass that half of your lecturers who went to further thier studies to went to Europe.

So I really don't know what you're driving at?
Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

You're trying so hard to push a fvcked up narrative that's not selling.

Believe it or not having the British here has proven to be more advantageous than you can imagine.

1. The fvcked up state of your country is non of their contribution, your leaders are to blame, for not thinking progressively even after independence in 1960.

2. Though colonization has it's effect, but believe me many Nigerians have dropped that stupid inferiority complex and are doing very well in Europe and earning good pay.

3. In your university, I can bet my ass that half of your lecturers who went to further thier studies to went to Europe.

So I really don't know what you're driving at?
read what you wrote and try to understand it !!!
Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hmm

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hm.....

1 Like

Re: I Have No Words For Nigerians Who Mourns Elizabeth, WTF Are You Doing? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dkxudnsn

(1) (Reply)

Man Discovers Her Girl Was Traveling To Meet Another Man Instead Of Her Dad (vid / Can You Endure Hellfire / She Shares Her Full Nakedd Viral Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.